Tyler Parker.  Seems to me like somebody is a bit bitter.  But even if you are I don’t blame you.  After all, it was you who used to be EAW’s favorite son and their golden child.  Then I come along and take it all away from you.  If I were in your shoes I’d be pissed too.  But that’s certainly no reason to be a sore loser or a liar.  First I’d like to address your feelings that I “used” you in the first War Games.  I will concede that perhaps my actions after the match were little ungrateful, but I had just become Chairman of EAW and I needed to make a statement.  I needed this company to understand that I was a man to be feared and that I could carry out any threats I made.  It was nothing personal.  You were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.  But I don’t care about you being but hurt over an event two years old.  No what bothers me is that you claim I haven’t done anything for this business.  Apparently the Liege Of Light has been blinded by his own shining brightness.  I did more than just change EAW’s name.  Remember that global tour, the first and most ambitious any wrestling company had ever attempted?  That was me.  I cornered the market in several unclaimed territories and put them under the EAW banner.  Because of that, guys like you can enjoy more exposure, thus cementing your status among the world and guaranteeing you can probably find a job elsewhere should your EAW career suddenly…end.  My tenture as EAW Chairman also saw more first time World Champions than any other in history.  Diamond Cage, Jacob Senn, Norman Hellion, Xavier Williams, Lannister, and the list goes on.  Some of these men would never have gotten a title shot if it weren’t for me.  Even now I’m aiding the careers of men like JJ Silva, Terry Chambers and others you don’t even know about yet.  Scott Oasis used to be one of my projects, and how have things been going for him since he left the family?  I’ve done more for this company than any man before or since, certainly more than you Tyler.  What’s really sad is the fact that you’re not angry at me, you’re angry at yourself.  You’ve fallen from grace Tyler, and I think we all know what I’m talking about here.  You’re not the man you used to be.  The man everyone respected, the man with so much talent, he never really came back to EAW.  Instead all we got is an insecure, irrelevant, washed-up Elitist, whose looking to recapture his falling star.  Face facts Tyler, you’re time is done.  Nobody cares about you anymore.  But everyone cares about me.  Why do I seem to be one everyone's mind?  Why do I appear to be everyone's favorite target?  Because I still matter.  Despite my length of time in EAW, I've managed to keep myself in a role of importance and relevancy.  I'm always reinventing myself and my style to make sure I stay in everyone's mind.  We both may be Hall Of Famers, but you're candle is quickly fading away, whereas mine is still burning brightly.