EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Nobi

Chelsea Crowe

Keelan Cetinich

Devan Dubian

Mallory Wilde

Moongoose McQueen

Woogieman

Arselx

Maddox Ayres

坂崎ハルナ

Latest topics
» Pain For Pride: Festival Logo
by Maddox Ayres Today at 10:58 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Mallory Wilde Today at 9:07 am

» NEO Promoz
by Woogieman Today at 8:15 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Nobi Today at 6:37 am

» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by Arselx Today at 4:51 am

» The Compliment Game
by Azumi Goto Today at 1:29 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiberius Jones
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.

PostSubject: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 14th 2016, 8:01 pm

Like do you ever find yourself just having something you'd never actually say, or truly feel, but you just imagine how your character would react to something or the opinion your character would have over things?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 14th 2016, 8:09 pm

pretty much every day on my way to and from work

Phoenix BAH GAWD Winterborn
An American Tradition Est. 1980
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 14th 2016, 8:45 pm

Waaaaaaaaay too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 14th 2016, 10:30 pm

I had moments a looooong time ago where a character would take up resident in some far off corner in my mind, and I'd hear them say something in the back of my head every now and again in regards to a real life situation.  It worried me a bit for awhile, especially when it kept happening during long droughts in my e-fedding 'career' where I wasn't promoing anywhere.  I think it's just having familiarity with a character after awhile and needing to vent by putting pen to paper.  

At least I hope so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 14th 2016, 11:04 pm

Yes since my characters are apart of me lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 15th 2016, 1:04 am

Not really but when I'm in idle time I sometimes brainstorm the direction I want my character to go, or be in soon, and sometimes I take things I see and hear and see how aspects of them could apply to my character.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 15th 2016, 5:00 am

@Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Not really but when I'm in idle time I sometimes brainstorm the direction I want my character to go, or be in soon, and sometimes I take things I see and hear and see how aspects of them could apply to my character.

Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Tarah!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastradamus
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 15th 2016, 6:17 am

Only all the time. It's probably unhealthy how much I've been thinking about everything I'm involved in as well as what the season has in store for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 15th 2016, 6:31 am

Not in-character, but when it comes to e-slangs such as pal, I actually use that in real life

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   September 15th 2016, 7:40 am

Only a little bit. I love saying my opponents are arrogant. When I get upset at somebody else, I would call him/her arrogant, lol.

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?   

Back to top Go down

Do you find that efedding effects what creeps into your mind?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1