Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Football thread - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Football thread - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Football thread - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Football thread - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Football thread - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Football thread - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Football thread - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Football thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 1:36 pm

TyBerns wrote:
Even though I only watch soccer during the World Cup the Womens US team is gonna take it this year!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 3:54 pm

This is vengeance for all those times that you guys try to scare with me saying, "Harry Kane going to RM no doubt!" Tottenham will take YOUR players... one by one. Hopefully. Please. Please?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/17/tottenham-hotspur-preparing-25m-offer-for-benfica-winger-eduardo-salvio-5066324/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 1:49 pm

King Lannister wrote:
This is vengeance for all those times that you guys try to scare with me saying, "Harry Kane going to RM no doubt!" Tottenham will take YOUR players... one by one. Hopefully. Please. Please?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/17/tottenham-hotspur-preparing-25m-offer-for-benfica-winger-eduardo-salvio-5066324/

I wouldn't worry about Kane leaving to Madrid, he's had a few good months but theres plenty of better strikers out there that Madird could get, not they would because Benzegoal is still awesome. Although if you wanna be scared about Madrid moving in on your players, wouldn't shock me if they were looking at Eriksen and Lloris.

And United are so awful and dull to watch its literally depressing, makes me want to cut myself every week. I know you feel watching Spurs now Ken.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 1:53 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
King Lannister wrote:

I wouldn't worry about Kane leaving to Madrid, he's had a few good months but theres plenty of better strikers out there that Madird could get, not they would because Benzegoal is still awesome. Although if you wanna be scared about Madrid moving in on your players, wouldn't shock me if they were looking at Eriksen and Lloris.

And United are so awful and dull to watch its literally depressing, makes me want to cut myself every week. I know you feel watching Spurs now Ken.
It's okay, every teams deserves off days.
:dave:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 1:59 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
King Lannister wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Eriksen manages to leave. Look at his composure and interviews, blurred lines....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 4:01 pm

Patriots repeat? Yup it's possible.  :bowdown:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2015, 7:05 pm

When Falcao fucks off back to Monaco, hopefully he takes the 'tactical genius' LvG with him. We're worse than we were under Moyes and he is gonna no doubt fuck us up even more in the summer when we sell Rafael and Mata (and no doubt keep useless hacks like Valencia, Smalling, Jones, etc and keep them as starters), he's yet to make one logical decision that has actually benefited us this season.

No way we make fourth, Liverpool and Arsenal got their shit together and with us having to play City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs next, we're not making it. Thank god for De Gea being the undisputed best goalkeeper in the world, we'd be around 10th-8th if he hadn't been saving us all season. Give the man the deed to Old Trafford if that's what it takes to keep him around. 

Oh and Messi > Penaldo, thank god most people have finally stopped overrating Ronaldo's season and realized Messi's been amazing all season. The cream always rises to the top.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2015, 7:16 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
When Falcao fucks off back to Monaco, hopefully he takes the 'tactical genius' LvG with him. We're worse than we were under Moyes and he is gonna no doubt fuck us up even more in the summer when we sell Rafael and Mata (and no doubt keep useless hacks like Valencia, Smalling, Jones, etc and keep them as starters), he's yet to make one logical decision that has actually benefited us this season.

No way we make fourth, Liverpool and Arsenal got their shit together and with us having to play City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs next, we're not making it. Thank god for De Gea being the undisputed best goalkeeper in the world, we'd be around 10th-8th if he hadn't been saving us all season. Give the man the deed to Old Trafford if that's what it takes to keep him around. 

Oh and Messi > Penaldo, thank god most people have finally stopped overrating Ronaldo's season and realized Messi's been amazing all season. The cream always rises to the top.
:news:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2015, 7:17 pm

Dark Demon wrote:

:fact:
I concur.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 2:08 pm

The fact that Harry Kane is all over sporting media outlets like ESPN, NBCSports and BBC :demonic:

:demonic: wenger...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 6:10 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
:book:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 7:45 am

Harry Kane scores on his England debut, lads just a goal-machine.

Can't wait till Utd buys him in the summer   :whew:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 1:33 pm

STOP. WITH THAT NONSENSE.

HARRY FUCKIN' KANE IS HERE TO STAY.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 3:27 pm

King Lannister wrote:
STOP. WITH THAT NONSENSE.

HARRY FUCKIN' KANE IS HERE TO STAY.
That's what they said about Bale...

...and he went to Real
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 4th 2015, 8:45 am

Arsenal 3-0 Liverpool. That'll do Arsenal.

That'll do.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 4th 2015, 8:47 am

Bellerin GOD, Ozil GOD, Alexis, GODDDDDDDD

WHAT AN AMAZING MATCH :salute:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 4th 2015, 1:36 pm

Goal of the Season by Charlie Adam against Chelsea

http://www.gfycat.com/PaltryJoyfulHairstreak

59 yards, that tops Beckhams and Rooneys goals from the half-way line
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 7:22 pm

The doomsday for Manchester City has arrived.

#Road2SecondBeginsNow

:kissasstyler:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 7:48 pm

4 games in 10 days for Barca.

Looking for 4 wins here. Hopefully.

As for Man City, what the hell happened?! Arsenal the obvious benefactors, good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 7:47 am

We're only a point behind Arsenal, I still can't believe we're seriously in contention for second, I can count the number of times we've played well on one hand this season. Bloody hell.

As for City, its a bunch of things that's wrong with them:

-- 'World Class' Vincent Kompany is shit, Jesus Navas sucks.

- Last season they had both Aguero and Negredo (till the Christmas, at least) scoring buckets of goals and you also had Yaya Toure scoring something 20+ goals and generally being one of the best midfielders, if not the best midfield, in the world. Now they have an inconsistent Dzeko, Jovetic who's bones are made out of fiber glass, Bony who I'm not sure if he's good enough for that level so essentially they're replying on the injured prone Aguero to carry them, along with David Silva.

-As much as I whine and moan about the way LvG had us playing until the Spurs game, he's at least shown he can switch formations up - City stubbornly play the same formation the entire time and why any big time is playing 442 nowadays I'm not sure. Before the match came on last night, there was a really good point made by Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher on Sky Sports about how City have all these attacking players and nobody on the pitch (aside from Milner (who wasn't playing), Ferandinho or Fernando) actually do any defensive work and typically leave the defensive exposed. They have nobody who can actually break-up attacks and shield the defense. 

-Their team is aging like shit and they have alot of players who need to be moved on/sold and get younger players in. The only problem is City's transfers in the last few years (since before they first won the league in 2012) have been completely shit. They've gone from signing the likes of Yaya Toure, David Silva, Samir Nasri, Sergio Aguero (among others) to now signing the likes of Jesus Navas, Wilfred Bony, Mangala, Fernando/Fernandinho. 

-They seem to lack any type of motivation or drive after they win the league, its the same thing after they won the league in 2012, they went on to have a shambles of a season in 2013 and they're doing the same thing again. I watched the City/Palace game last night and City didn't look bothered all that much, in fact they were lucky not to have conceded four to Palace.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 13th 2015, 6:58 pm

Hector Bellerin is officially the fastest man on Earth :tuckwhat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 15th 2015, 10:22 am

So, in absolutely HUGE news, Jurgen Klopp is leaving Dortmund this season.

I can honestly see him taking the City job or potentially the Madrid job if they sack Don Carlo. Dortmund have underperformed like hell this season but I don't think anybody can doubt him as a manager, especially after everything that he achieved with Dortmund, how far he took them, could have achieved so much more if he didn't have his best players constantly poached away from him.

Gonna be a huge blow to Dortmund though, with potentially no Champions League football, no Klopp, they may have some players really wanting to go now after Klopps gone, could be a really interesting summer since I can definately see the likes of Utd, City, Arsenal, Madrid Bayern all coming for Reus,  Hummels (Utd/City definitely on him), potentially Gundogan too although with his injuries, I'm not sure if anybody will take a punt on him.

Why couldn't this have been last year when we sacked Moyes Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:35 pm

PFA Nominees are out:

PoTY Nominees: Eden Hazard, Harry Kane, David de Gea, Diego Costa, Phillippe Coutinho, Alexis Sanchez
YPoTY Nominees: Eden Hazard, Harry Kane, David de Gea, Phillippe Coutinho, Thibaut Courtois, Raheem Sterling

Hazard will probably win both, been excellent all season, although De Gea has been in god mode too so who knows. No idea how Sterling is nominated for young player, he's been average all season although its ridiculous that you can win 'young player' at 24.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:43 pm

My boy Harry Kane was nominated, rightfully. That's all that matters, to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football thread   Football thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next