Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2016, 9:36 pm

The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
I've been E-fedding for 15 years.

I've won one title. And that's because the champ quit. 

It's an e-fed. You're not getting paid, you're not earning food, your family isn't relying on this new promo to make ends meet...its writing. Enjoy it, or dont.
We need more people like you Kenny
Exactly, and we could learn from the example set by DDD in this regard

Wait...

:punk:

We need more people like Kenny but there can only be one me
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2016, 9:48 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
kennydrake wrote:

It's an e-fed. You're not getting paid, you're not earning food, your family isn't relying on this new promo to make ends meet...its writing. Enjoy it, or dont.

Wait...

I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Latest?cb=20110825044210&path-prefix=en
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2016, 10:02 pm

MTM wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
kennydrake wrote:

Wait...

I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Latest?cb=20110825044210&path-prefix=en

Someone make a Kirby wrestler ASAP
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2016, 11:08 pm

Well, pretty much like Kenny, Steph, and Pizza Boy. Titles isn't everything for me. Do I want to win a title here? Sure, I came from Yahoo! Answers Wrestling section e-feds and EAW is the biggest e-feds based on Y!A (not to mention, the only e-fed who is still on going) but like I said, it's not my priority.

My priority is just improving my english and grammar. I'm a foreigner. English is needed for my future. English CAN be my future. And E-Feds is a free "English class" for me.

I'm not sure what you do for living or what your dream job is, but who knows you can be a book author or a movie screen writer through e-feds? There's a lot of people here who can be a book author/movie screen writer in my honest opinion. You can be one too.

Now, I'm not going to blame you, we all do have our salty moments, but you can try working harder on the promo page now. Don't get us wrong, but like Eclipse said "efforts gets appreciation". We all want everybody get their own success, but your success is on your hands only. Good luck for Empress of Elite.

EDIT: What I mean is that EAW is the only Yahoo! Answer E-Fed that still on going, lol. As a Y!A guy, it will be nice to win a title here. But like I said, it's not my priority.

Last edited by Nobi on August 20th 2016, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 12:36 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
TLA wrote:
This thread itself is a perfect example. Notice how Haruna is getting all the appreciation even tho I said exactly the same shit she did. But I ain't gonna go out and bitch about it and throw a tantrum all over the forum cuz my advice is being overlooked. Instead I will keep working hard until DDD and Ken finally take notice of my inspirational and enlightening advice over Haruna and her second rate ripoff.
Well, you told her in a different way as I am. You go straight to the point but after all, both of us reaches the same point. You did a great job reminding her though. I'm sorry for what I do wrong to you. I didn't mean to steal the credit away from you in the first place.

TLA's just being a dick, you don't have to apologize to him.

Scarlet, you can always turn your whiny, bitchy posts into a fresh heel turn for your character. That's what I did.  :young:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 4:25 am

Honestly I don't think you have any right to bitch and moan. I barely see any promos from you, you've been in EAW for like, what? A year? Probably less than that. I've been around for seven years. Seven fucking years. Longer than a lot of ppl on the roster, longer than some guys who are currently in the HOF. Although I've won several titles including the WHC I still sometimes get treated like a Turbo rookie by some people. I get disrespected, sometimes i feel neglected too, left out. Respect is not a championship but to me respect is more important and valuable than any other accolade and you won't earn respect by doing shit like this. I never quite got why ppl treated/treat me the way they do. I've seen guys who have been around just as long as me or guys who came AFTER me get treated like fucking kings. Yeah, I made mistakes. I did shit probably those ppl didn't do but the fact of the matter is I did everything in my power, EVERYTHING, to rectify those mistakes. Sometimes it feels like utter fucking shit, it's frustrating as hell being overlooked, neglected, left out, ignored, disrespected etc. after everything I've done for things to be completely different, not gonna lie. But complaining about it won't do anything positive for me or my journey in efeds. I just keep doing my best week in and week out. I work hard hard despite all the negativity surrounding me in and outside of efeds and hope for the best. I exhort you to do the same. In some cases hard work pays off sooner for some people, sometimes it takes ages like in my case. You just got to be persistent AND patient. Rome wasn't built in a day. That's my advice to you.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 7:57 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
TLA wrote:
This thread itself is a perfect example. Notice how Haruna is getting all the appreciation even tho I said exactly the same shit she did. But I ain't gonna go out and bitch about it and throw a tantrum all over the forum cuz my advice is being overlooked. Instead I will keep working hard until DDD and Ken finally take notice of my inspirational and enlightening advice over Haruna and her second rate ripoff.
Well, you told her in a different way as I am. You go straight to the point but after all, both of us reaches the same point. You did a great job reminding her though. I'm sorry for what I do wrong to you. I didn't mean to steal the credit away from you in the first place.

Ty Haruna I accept yo apology.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 11:53 am

kennydrake wrote:

i love kenny drake 

kenny drake deserves the world
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 12:06 pm

Insert message to harp on point here!

What?!

I'm busy today and can't be bothered to post messages that have already been perfectly stated!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Hailing From : Virgina Beach, Va (Originally from Brooklyn, New York)

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 3:36 pm

Omg! People are soooo missing the point of this thread. It wasn't to bitch or moan. It wasn't a way of saying "Throw the title on me" or out me in the title picture. It was an explanation as to why I haven't been on in....say a week? I wasn't expecting anything from this post, not an easy opportunity or anything like that. It feels like A WHOLE LOT of you are having that perception of me and you have it ALL FUCKED UP.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 3:55 pm

I guess some of people already get what you mean. You wondered what it takes to be a champion and how you maintain yourself to be a champ. it all concludes into two words. "effort" and "consistency". well, that is what I get from this.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Hailing From : Virgina Beach, Va (Originally from Brooklyn, New York)

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 4:25 pm

TLA wrote:
Scarlet wrote:
I'm sorry, but was that supposed to be funny? If so...go fuck yourself. I'm debating on whether I want to keep doing what I love outside of getting Blitzkreiged off of dabs and gas and you're making jokes about. Sorry DDD, but he's not getting an apology for what I just said. I am fond of TLA, but I feel like I just got punched in the gut. There is a time and place for everything.

And the forum ain't the time or place for your little sob story. Go promo for Empress of Elite if you want to be a champ instead of bitching and moaning.

Actually it is. It's called "General Discussion". And I definitely wasn't bitching or moaning. If that's what you believe, then you clearly didn't understand the post.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 4:40 pm

Oh dear, Master Ken's prophecy is right.... it would be another five pages thread, I am done here....

I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 5:40 pm

Scarlet wrote:
TLA wrote:
Scarlet wrote:
I'm sorry, but was that supposed to be funny? If so...go fuck yourself. I'm debating on whether I want to keep doing what I love outside of getting Blitzkreiged off of dabs and gas and you're making jokes about. Sorry DDD, but he's not getting an apology for what I just said. I am fond of TLA, but I feel like I just got punched in the gut. There is a time and place for everything.

And the forum ain't the time or place for your little sob story. Go promo for Empress of Elite if you want to be a champ instead of bitching and moaning.

Actually it is. It's called "General Discussion". And I definitely wasn't bitching or moaning. If that's what you believe, then you clearly didn't understand the post.

It's pretty obvious you just posted this waste of time forum looking for attention or sympathy. I don't see anyone else using the forum to blog about their hurt feelings whenever efeds don't go their way. Especially when that person is clearly just a lazy fuck who blatantly doesn't deserve any of the shit they are crying about wanting. Nobody gives a fuck why you were too unmotivated to promo and how you haven't won shit cuz you've promod like twice this year. If anything this forum proves why you haven't got shit but nice try trying to cover your tracks now and backtrack. You got some real strong convictions there.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 6:27 pm

At least she has posted a promo now fellas. I think that's all the matter. Hopefully, you can continued to promo from now on. So sorry if any of my words offended you.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 7:06 pm

TLA wrote:
Scarlet wrote:
TLA wrote:
Scarlet wrote:

It's pretty obvious you just posted this waste of time forum looking for attention or sympathy. I don't see anyone else using the forum to blog about their hurt feelings whenever efeds don't go their way. Especially when that person is clearly just a lazy fuck who blatantly doesn't deserve any of the shit they are crying about wanting. Nobody gives a fuck why you were too unmotivated to promo and how you haven't won shit cuz you've promod like twice this year. If anything this forum proves why you haven't got shit but nice try trying to cover your tracks now and backtrack. You got some real strong convictions there.
did someone say #HurtFeelings?
:scared:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2016, 9:56 pm

git gud.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2016, 1:55 pm

I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 PFpfSn3
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2017, 8:52 pm

Ah but to laugh at fond memories.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2017, 9:06 pm

File under: Reasons to disband the Vixens Division
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....   I Don't Know What Is Wrong But.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know What Is Wrong But....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2