EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Finnegan Wakefield

Aria Jaxon

Savannah Sunshine

Stephanie Matsuda

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Latest topics
» Roast The Wrestler above you
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 11:15 pm

» NEO Promoz
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 11:07 pm

» Jael Arcana-Rosario
by Aria Jaxon Today at 10:44 pm

» Mallory Wilde
by Aria Jaxon Today at 10:42 pm

» EAW Goals
by Target Smiles Today at 10:11 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by Cameron Ella Ava Today at 9:07 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Autumn Raven

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on August 11th 2016, 4:13 am by Guest
@ErisLeCava

long story short, i am the next Vixens champion. I will take back what is rightfully mine and I'll GLADLY sit back and watch these hyenas each other alive. It'll be fun.
Post on August 11th 2016, 4:12 am by Kora Kosgrove
@KoraInTheHouse

I've been told that I'm her opponent and that I shouldn't be rooting for her.          
Post on August 11th 2016, 4:11 am by Kora Kosgrove
@KoraInTheHouse

I'm also rooting for Aria Jaxon to win her match!!       

#RootForAria
Post on August 11th 2016, 4:08 am by Victor Maero
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Victor Maero wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Once again, I tell this for one more time. You. Can. Root. For. Anyone. You. Like. No. Matter. For. Me. I. Will. Keep. Fighting!
@GodsSon

Just gonna wait until tonight for this whole cycle to repeat itself when you speak again.

@GetInTheFuckingSea

You know all about cycles repeating themselves huh?
@GodsSon

Nah, educate a brotha

@TinMaero

The Nas Cycle (also known as the hydrologic cycle) is the journey Nas takes as it circulates from the land to the sky and back again.

The Sun's heat provides energy to evaporate Nas from the Earth's surface (Nas, lakes, etc.). Plants also lose Nas to the air (this is called transpiration). The Nas vapor eventually condenses, forming tiny droplets in clouds. When the clouds meet cool air over land, precipitation (rain, sleet, or snow) is triggered, and Nas returns to the land (or sea). Some of the precipitation soaks into the ground. Some of the underground Nas is trapped between rock or clay layers; this is called groundNas. But most of the Nas flows downhill as runoff (above ground or underground), eventually returning to the seas as slightly salty Nas.

WHY IS NAS SALTY?

Nas cover about 70% of the Earth's surface. The Nas contain roughly 97% of the Earth's Nas supply. As Nas flows through rivers, it picks up small amounts of mineral salts from the rocks and soil of the river beds. This very-slightly salty Nas flows into the Nas and seas. The Nas in the Nas only leaves by evaporating (and the freezing of polar ice), but the salt remains dissolved in the ocean - it does not evaporate. So the remaining Nas gets saltier and saltier as time passes.
@GodsSon

tfw this explanation is better than all your promos
@TinMaero

No trust me. I know. But this is the best thing that will EVER happen to you.
Post on August 11th 2016, 4:05 am by Nasir Moore
Victor Maero wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Once again, I tell this for one more time. You. Can. Root. For. Anyone. You. Like. No. Matter. For. Me. I. Will. Keep. Fighting!
@GodsSon

Just gonna wait until tonight for this whole cycle to repeat itself when you speak again.

@GetInTheFuckingSea

@GodsSon

Nah, educate a brotha

@TinMaero

The Nas Cycle (also known as the hydrologic cycle) is the journey Nas takes as it circulates from the land to the sky and back again.

The Sun's heat provides energy to evaporate Nas from the Earth's surface (Nas, lakes, etc.). Plants also lose Nas to the air (this is called transpiration). The Nas vapor eventually condenses, forming tiny droplets in clouds. When the clouds meet cool air over land, precipitation (rain, sleet, or snow) is triggered, and Nas returns to the land (or sea). Some of the precipitation soaks into the ground. Some of the underground Nas is trapped between rock or clay layers; this is called groundNas. But most of the Nas flows downhill as runoff (above ground or underground), eventually returning to the seas as slightly salty Nas.

WHY IS NAS SALTY?

Nas cover about 70% of the Earth's surface. The Nas contain roughly 97% of the Earth's Nas supply. As Nas flows through rivers, it picks up small amounts of mineral salts from the rocks and soil of the river beds. This very-slightly salty Nas flows into the Nas and seas. The Nas in the Nas only leaves by evaporating (and the freezing of polar ice), but the salt remains dissolved in the ocean - it does not evaporate. So the remaining Nas gets saltier and saltier as time passes.
@GodsSon

tfw this explanation is better than all your promos
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:59 am by Victor Maero
OHARA wrote:
Victor Maero wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

@GodsSon

Nah, educate a brotha

@TinMaero

WHY IS NAS SALTY?

@GetInTheFuckingSea

Holy shit, I'm dead. 

:drosedead: :drosedead:

@TinMaero

The  Nas Cycle is a group of changes. Igneous  Nas can change into sedimentary  Nas or into metamorphic  Nas. Sedimentary  Nas can change into metamorphic  Nas or into igneous  Nas. Metamorphic  Nas can change into igneous or sedimentary  Nas.
Igneous  Nas forms when magma cools and makes crystals. Magma is a hot liquid made of melted minerals. The minerals can form crystals when they cool. Igneous  Nas can form underground, where the magma cools slowly. Or, igneous  Nas can form above ground, where the magma cools quickly.

Image displaying the  Nas Cycle.  Please have someone assist you with this.

When it pours out on EAW's surface, magma is called lava. Yes, the same liquid  Nas matter that you see coming out of volcanoes.

On EAW's surface, wind and water can break  Nas into pieces. They can also carry  Nas pieces to another place. Usually, the  Nas pieces, called sediments, drop from the wind or water to make a layer. The layer can be buried under other layers of sediments. After a long time the sediments can be cemented together to make sedimentary  Nas. In this way, igneous  Nas can become sedimentary  Nas.

All  Nas can be heated. But where does the heat come from? Inside EAW there is heat from pressure (push your hands together very hard and feel the heat). There is heat from friction (rub your hands together and feel the heat). There is also heat from radioactive decay (the process that gives us nuclear power plants that make electricity).

So, what does the heat do to the  Nas? It bakes the  Nas.

Baked  Nas does not melt, but it does change. It forms crystals. If it has crystals already, it forms larger crystals. Because this  Nas changes, it is called metamorphic. Remember that a caterpillar changes to become a butterfly. That change is called metamorphosis. Metamorphosis can occur in  Nas when they are heated to 300 to 700 degrees Celsius.

When EAW's tectonic plates move around, they produce heat. When they collide, they build mountains and metamorphose (met-ah-MORE-foes) the  Nas.

The  Nas cycle continues. Mountains made of metamorphic  Nass can be broken up and washed away by streams. New sediments from these mountains can make new sedimentary  Nas.

The  Nas cycle never stops.
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:57 am by Jamie O'Hara (Online)
Victor Maero wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

@GodsSon

Nah, educate a brotha

@TinMaero

WHY IS NAS SALTY?

@GetInTheFuckingSea

Holy shit, I'm dead. 

:drosedead: :drosedead:
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:54 am by Nathan Fiora
Victor Maero wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

@GodsSon

Nah, educate a brotha

@TinMaero

WHY IS NAS SALTY?

@FioraFire

:plz:
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:51 am by Victor Maero
Nasir Capitani wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

@GodsSon

Nah, educate a brotha

@TinMaero

WHY IS NAS SALTY?

Post on August 11th 2016, 3:49 am by Nasir Moore
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

@GodsSon

Nah, educate a brotha
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:47 am by Jamie O'Hara (Online)
Nasir Capitani wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

Post on August 11th 2016, 3:45 am by 坂崎ハルナ
Nasir Capitani wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GodsSon

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Yes. I agree with you on this one. I said it correctly, right?
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:43 am by Nasir Moore
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GodsSon

Post on August 11th 2016, 3:34 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on August 11th 2016, 3:28 am by Nathan Fiora
@FioraFire 

To think that all of this started with a simple #RootingForAria.

People need to stop being so damn salty. 
:to:
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:26 am by Guest
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX: 
Sigh...Still finding new ways to make the Vixens look bad, I see.
#TryingNotToSnap #Breathe #LOTV #HappyThoughts #FeedDrama
@FioraFire 
I know.  My condolences go out to all the Vixens in EAW.  You will be prayed for.  
#PrayForVixens
:blessed:
@ErisLeCavaEAW

who the fuck are you, anyway?
@FioraFire

I'm the Hardcore champ, honey.  Get with the times.
@ErisLeCavaEAW

Hardcore champ?? OH! You mean that championship that was brought back to give the jobbers something to do when they've put over other muthafuckas way too many times?! My bad.
@FioraFire

Nah, it's a title showing why I'm the face of Voltage and not Aren.  If you really want to say that again, let me introduce you to a burning table.  Your turn, sunshine.
@ErisLeCavaEAW

Really?! It took you THAT long to generate such a shitty, lame, unenthusiastic response? HA. On another note, anyone else want to bet as to how long it'll take to have this mongrels title taken away? I got 5 bucks on 5 days, a week tops. Any other bidders? #Tryingtomakeaquickbuck
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:24 am by Nathan Fiora
Eris LeCava wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX: 
@FioraFire 
I know.  My condolences go out to all the Vixens in EAW.  You will be prayed for.  
#PrayForVixens
@ErisLeCavaEAW

@FioraFire

@ErisLeCavaEAW

Hardcore champ?? OH! You mean that championship that was brought back to give the jobbers something to do when they've put over other muthafuckas way too many times?! My bad.
@FioraFire

Nah, it's a title showing why I'm the face of Voltage and not Aren.  If you really want to say that again, let me introduce you to a burning table.  Your turn, sunshine.
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:20 am by Nasir Moore
Scott Oasis wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
Why does it seem like everyone feels the need to talk all this shit behind a computer? Too scared to say it in person? We're not children here, handle your business in the ring or shut the fuck up. Simple as that.
@GodsSon

See you at PFP bitch
Bring your glasses this time :news:
@GodsSon

Bring your spine this time
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:19 am by Nasir Moore
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Azumi Capitani wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Azumi Capitani wrote:
@GotoTheAce

Remember people don't try to talk emos or else the entire EAW backstage will tear you apart and your backstage heat will be nuclear
@FioraFire 

I RAWR you.  My heat comes my body and looks, girl.  If you want a real man, leave Nas and come to me.
@GotoTheAce

Nah I'm good. Plus you have your own Boyfriend Ashten waiting for you
@GodsSon

That's my girl
@FioraFire

Well, they call me Mr. Steal Your Vixen for a reason.
@GodsSon

More like steal people's screen time and steal people's excitement. I recommend you stay in yo lane boi
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:16 am by Scott Oasis
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
Why does it seem like everyone feels the need to talk all this shit behind a computer? Too scared to say it in person? We're not children here, handle your business in the ring or shut the fuck up. Simple as that.
@GodsSon

See you at PFP bitch
Bring your glasses this time :news:
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:16 am by Nathan Fiora
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Azumi Capitani wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Azumi Capitani wrote:
@GotoTheAce

Remember people don't try to talk emos or else the entire EAW backstage will tear you apart and your backstage heat will be nuclear
@FioraFire 

I RAWR you.  My heat comes my body and looks, girl.  If you want a real man, leave Nas and come to me.
@GotoTheAce

Nah I'm good. Plus you have your own Boyfriend Ashten waiting for you
@GodsSon

That's my girl
@FioraFire

Well, they call me Mr. Steal Your Vixen for a reason.
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:16 am by Guest
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX: 
@FioraFire 
#PrayForVixens
@ErisLeCavaEAW

@FioraFire

@ErisLeCavaEAW

Post on August 11th 2016, 3:14 am by Nasir Moore
Eris LeCava wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX: 
@FioraFire 
#PrayForVixens
@ErisLeCavaEAW

:lupe:
Post on August 11th 2016, 3:14 am by Nathan Fiora
Eris LeCava wrote:
Nathan Fiora wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX: 
@FioraFire 
#PrayForVixens
@ErisLeCavaEAW

@FioraFire

Post on August 11th 2016, 3:13 am by Nasir Moore
Scott Oasis wrote:
@GodsSon

See you at PFP bitch

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: