EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Maddox Ayres

EAW

Chelsea Crowe

Keelan Cetinich

Devan Dubian

Mallory Wilde

Bhris Elite

Moongoose McQueen

Latest topics
» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by EAW Today at 3:12 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Maddox Ayres Today at 3:12 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW Today at 2:55 pm

» 坂崎ハルナ (Haruna Sakazaki)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 1:43 pm

» Pain For Pride: Festival Logo
by Bhris Elite Today at 1:21 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:16 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Autumn Raven

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on October 7th 2016, 11:37 pm by Jamie O'Hara
@Nastradamus wrote:
@BWANasir

Aren: NO! Once again, NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! In fact, I see what you’re doing now. You’re in cahoots with Y2Impact. You’re protecting your asset. That’s why you suspended Nasir Capitani — so Y2Impact would have free reign to come walking down on Voltage whenever he wants claiming that he’s earned a shot at the EAW Championship, a shot at the mythical “seven reigns” 

#ImpIsUndeserving #DownWithTheMachine #BlatantFavoritismAndBullshit #FreeNas2k16 #MyBrotherSeesWhatISee
@GetInTheFuckingSea

But you are, right?

:punk:
Post on October 7th 2016, 11:28 pm by Nastradamus
@BWANasir

Aren: NO! Once again, NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! In fact, I see what you’re doing now. You’re in cahoots with Y2Impact. You’re protecting your asset. That’s why you suspended Nasir Capitani — so Y2Impact would have free reign to come walking down on Voltage whenever he wants claiming that he’s earned a shot at the EAW Championship, a shot at the mythical “seven reigns” 

#ImpIsUndeserving #DownWithTheMachine #BlatantFavoritismAndBullshit #FreeNas2k16 #MyBrotherSeesWhatISee
Post on October 7th 2016, 10:58 pm by Lucas Johnson
@EAWLJohnson

Top of the world in the New Breed division to the bottom of the food chain and not even making it to House of Glass......something needs to change
Post on October 7th 2016, 5:35 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@SwordofSanatorium

My lil sis and I during much happier times.

Post on October 7th 2016, 2:15 pm by Bhris Elite
@MTM wrote:
@MidasTouchMatt 

I cringe at 99% of the stuff posted here.
@ChrisEliteNBC

RT
Post on October 7th 2016, 2:07 pm by MTM
@MidasTouchMatt 

I cringe at 99% of the stuff posted here.
Post on October 7th 2016, 2:03 pm by Azumi Goto (Online)
@EAWJoshiAzumi

Which idiot in management decided it was a great idea to throw a prey in a cage with her Predator? 

#EricaHuntingSeasonStarts
Post on October 7th 2016, 2:03 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@fightreinafight

This Reina/Cloud fanfiction shit is getting out of hand. People, I am NOT a bottom!! If anything, CLOUD would bottom. Ten bucks says I'm right.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Fanfictions are stupid...
@fightreinafight

Yeah. You should see how many people ship you and Cleopatra. Apparently it's, like, a mentor/student thing?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

eeh, that's such a common things. those fangirlsboys already making fics since forever...
@fightreinafight

Well it's new to me!! The Haruna/Erica Ford pairing? Wow. Apparently you LOVE hot wax.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Oh god, stop....
Post on October 7th 2016, 1:57 pm by Guest
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@fightreinafight

This Reina/Cloud fanfiction shit is getting out of hand. People, I am NOT a bottom!! If anything, CLOUD would bottom. Ten bucks says I'm right.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

Yeah. You should see how many people ship you and Cleopatra. Apparently it's, like, a mentor/student thing?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

eeh, that's such a common things. those fangirlsboys already making fics since forever...
@fightreinafight

Well it's new to me!! The Haruna/Erica Ford pairing? Wow. Apparently you LOVE hot wax.
Post on October 7th 2016, 1:48 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@fightreinafight

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on October 7th 2016, 1:46 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@fightreinafight

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@SwordofSanatorium

1 - I agree.

2 - About how fanficitons are stupid NOT about the other thing.

3 - For you information I am NOT a bottom

4 - For further evidence ask my ex...when you face her in the ring.
Post on October 7th 2016, 1:44 pm by Guest
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@fightreinafight

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@fightreinafight

Post on October 7th 2016, 1:37 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@SwordofSanatorium

Congrats to Haruna Sakazaki on a well fought match. Don't let this opportunity go to waste.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

well, uhh.... thanks.
Post on October 7th 2016, 1:30 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@SwordofSanatorium

Congrats to Haruna Sakazaki on a well fought match. Don't let this opportunity go to waste.
Post on October 7th 2016, 1:29 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
BB Vita wrote:
@NYCBBellaVita:
Thank you to everyone for their congrats to Nas and I. Ya girl is on cloud nine!
 I saw what you did there...  :vince:
Post on October 7th 2016, 1:27 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@fightreinafight

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on October 7th 2016, 1:14 pm by Guest
@fightreinafight

Post on October 7th 2016, 5:16 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

The shirt speaks for itself.
Post on October 7th 2016, 2:31 am by Guest
@OGVixn

Glass ropes ain't shit man. #HOG
Post on October 7th 2016, 12:32 am by Nathan Fiora
@Jon McAdams wrote:
@Nathan Fiora wrote:
@FioraFire

What a shirt.  Doesn't it make you feel like beating up Keelan?  Order a shirt before they run out!

@SurvivorMcAdams

Just got mine and I too feel like beating up Keelan! Looks bloody fantastic! #beatupKeelan #letitburn 

@FioraFire

Making me proud, man.  #BeatUpKeelan
Post on October 6th 2016, 6:58 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

My congratulations to Nas and BB for tying the knot, I look forward to seeing what the future holds for the two of you.
Post on October 6th 2016, 3:51 pm by MTM
@MidasTouchMatt

We now return to your daily scheduled EAW Feed bitching and moaning. Have a nice night, everyone.
Post on October 6th 2016, 3:41 pm by MTM
@MidasTouchMatt

I'd make an inside joke about Jacob Senn but those are between him and his cousins.
Post on October 6th 2016, 3:39 pm by MTM
@MidasTouchMatt

Now this is just weird.
Post on October 6th 2016, 3:36 pm by MTM
@MidasTouchMatt

Isn't this like the 3rd time already that Kevin Devastation has returned since Vic forced him to retire "forever"? I guess Kevin's definition of the word is how long it takes for him to bust a quad rather than the literal meaning.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: