EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Stephanie Matsuda

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Latest topics
» Mallory Wilde
by Nobi Today at 4:43

» EAW Promoz!
by Scott Oasis Today at 4:03

» NEO Promoz
by Daryl Kinkade Today at 4:00

» Malcolm Jones
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 3:26

» Jael Arcana-Rosario
by вrσdч spαrks . Today at 2:44

» Happy Birthday Pehrox
by J.D. Damon Today at 0:57

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Autumn Raven

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 22:30 by Anthony Leonhart
@ALeonhartEAW

Time wasted. Well done Dynasty. I'm here everyday, every single day and you give opportunities to some jobbers. I don't understand you. Repeat that and you will #FaceTheWrathOfTheFrenchPhenom 
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 21:41 by MTM
@MidasTouchMatt

#Soon
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 21:34 by MTM
@MidasTouchMatt

Are we still pretending people actually cared about Omerta after Oasis left?  :lupe:
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 21:01 by Jamie O'Hara
@GetInTheFuckingSea

The simple gesture that's triggering people who haven't been relevant for many, many years. 

Post on Wed 5 Oct - 19:05 by Zack Crash
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Zack Crash wrote:
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Zack Crash wrote:
Sanatorium Phoenix wrote:
@SanatoriumPW

Why hello Zack Crash. Welcome to #Voltage where #Sanatorium runs the show. Remember that while we (and I) make you eat your words next week.
@Kingpin_Crash

I'm sorry, are you guys just upset Omerta is more relevant than you guys?
@insanesavior

Adorable Crash. Omerta, the organization that came about to tailor your needs to continue wearing the suit and be important. We stripped you of that power, and you'll just keep burning.

@Kingpin_Crash

Who are you again?
@insanesavior

Didn't think the head injury hurt you that much. Fine. I'll humor you. I'm Eclipse Diemos, and yes, the former king of elite, and the failure of Dynasty but among all my names you can use Crash...I'm your nightmare.

@Kingpin_Crash

Keywords being "former" and "failure ".  Either way, i don't believe in nightmares
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 18:39 by Tiberius IV
@TJonEAW

Will Pizza Boy do the right thing and admit I had him beat on Showdown?
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 11:37 by Autumn Raven
@ClawOfTheNight

Watchin' the rain outside of the window, thinking how I'm going to put out the fire...

#rainydaythoughts
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 10:15 by Eclipse Diemos
Zack Crash wrote:
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Zack Crash wrote:
@SanatoriumPW

Why hello Zack Crash. Welcome to #Voltage where #Sanatorium runs the show. Remember that while we (and I) make you eat your words next week.
@Kingpin_Crash

@insanesavior

Adorable Crash. Omerta, the organization that came about to tailor your needs to continue wearing the suit and be important. We stripped you of that power, and you'll just keep burning.

@Kingpin_Crash

Who are you again?
@insanesavior

Didn't think the head injury hurt you that much. Fine. I'll humor you. I'm Eclipse Diemos, and yes, the former king of elite, and the failure of Dynasty but among all my names you can use Crash...I'm your nightmare.
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 10:03 by Zack Crash
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Zack Crash wrote:
@SanatoriumPW

@Kingpin_Crash

@insanesavior

@Kingpin_Crash

Who are you again?
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 9:35 by Eclipse Diemos
Zack Crash wrote:
@SanatoriumPW

@Kingpin_Crash

@insanesavior

Post on Wed 5 Oct - 9:14 by Zack Crash
@SanatoriumPW

@Kingpin_Crash

Post on Wed 5 Oct - 9:06 by Sanatorium Phoenix
@SanatoriumPW

Post on Wed 5 Oct - 8:42 by Azumi Goto
@EAWJoshiAzumi

Honestly, we've seen worst then me making Erica Ford disappear. I mean you people forget that Jaywalker attempted murder to win an I-Quit Match or DDD put Sekaichi on a wheelchair or Ares murdering Brian Daniels.... SO WHAT'S THE HARM IN WHAT I DID?!?!
Post on Wed 5 Oct - 8:12 by The Unknown Supergirl
Reina Kenshin wrote:
Ruby Cooper wrote:
@RubyRedCanuck

Playing Dishonored. My strategy is "Fuck stealth, I'm going balls out on these mahfackas!"
@fightreinafight

Try it 'vaginas out'. Those things can take a beating. Balls are weak and fragile.

@RubyRedCanuck

@fightreinafight Hmmm, this is true. Though "vaginas out" is kind of a mouthful XD#badumtss #Imhereallweek
Post on Tue 4 Oct - 19:20 by Ahren Fournier
Reina Kenshin wrote:
Ruby Cooper wrote:
@RubyRedCanuck

Playing Dishonored. My strategy is "Fuck stealth, I'm going balls out on these mahfackas!"
@fightreinafight

Try it 'vaginas out'. Those things can take a beating. Balls are weak and fragil
@SexyAF

You've never met my balls before then.... Hi I'm Ahren #BallsOfSteel
Post on Tue 4 Oct - 18:34 by Silas Thatch
@FireInTheSky

Came across this guy backstage last week #MarcoFedor

Post on Tue 4 Oct - 12:27 by Guest
Ruby Cooper wrote:
@RubyRedCanuck

@fightreinafight

Try it 'vaginas out'. Those things can take a beating. Balls are weak and fragile.
Post on Tue 4 Oct - 12:20 by The Unknown Supergirl
@RubyRedCanuck

Post on Tue 4 Oct - 10:32 by Guest
@fightreinafight

Unless we need to start putting her mug on some milk cartons why the god fuck shit haven't I heard anything from Madison Kaline? :poopemoji:
NYCBBellaVita:
National Boyfriend day. Don't ever change xo @BWANasir
Shout out to my #LaBellaArmy for sending ya girl this pic.  He really is the Unsung Hero

Post on Mon 3 Oct - 20:01 by Guest
TLA wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@fightreinafight

Why am I having Reina/Cloud fanfiction sent to me by my MOTHER?! What the Jesusballs people, I've had ONE match!! Give it a few weeks, fuck!!
@SwordofSanatorium

The people know what they like.
@fightreinafight

I, uh, guess? My mom though. MY MOM. WTF.
@SwordofSanatorium

I've seen stranger things.
@PostingPanther

@fightreinafight

I see whatcha did there. -fist bump-
Post on Mon 3 Oct - 19:53 by TLA
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Reina Kenshin wrote:
@fightreinafight

Why am I having Reina/Cloud fanfiction sent to me by my MOTHER?! What the Jesusballs people, I've had ONE match!! Give it a few weeks, fuck!!
@SwordofSanatorium

The people know what they like.
@fightreinafight

I, uh, guess? My mom though. MY MOM. WTF.
@SwordofSanatorium

I've seen stranger things.
@PostingPanther

Post on Mon 3 Oct - 19:48 by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

My Japan adventure with a psychotic girlfriend! @EAWJoshiAzumi <3
Post on Mon 3 Oct - 16:15 by Terry Chambers
@TerryChambers

Fucking hate doctors in wrestling these days.
Post on Mon 3 Oct - 14:10 by Keelan Cetinich (Online)

@KeelanCetinich

Found an old photo of me from back in my first wrestling promotion in Australia. I am forever grateful that EAW gave me a second chance to reboot my career.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: