Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 37 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 37 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 37 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

The Compliment Game - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 11:02 pm

Definitely one of the coolest people I've met here in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 11:04 pm

After a year of knowing each other I still consider you one of my best friends. And I don't mean just feds but honestly in general
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 11:06 pm

You have a great knowledge of wrestling. I might be not connected enough when talking about wrestling things with you lol
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 11:13 pm

You are seriously one of the nicest people here (even though I keep forgetting your name XD)
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 11:23 pm

Good promos from you. Plus, your approach here is good
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 11:36 pm

Good guy to hang with in the chat. Looking forward to seeing more of you and McAdams
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 11:40 pm

you promo a lot, you've got dedication!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 11:52 pm

I wish I can meet you someday in one match. let's see if a traditional and classic people like me meet somebody even more old-school lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:37 am

In a division in where there's hardly an actual pure face, you stand out from the bunch when it comes to your respective division. Active, consistent, the foundation is there, just need to stand out a little bit more which is a little tricky for faces. When it comes to being in a community, I don't really see your name being bashed by many people, so you haven't made a lot of enemies which is only a good thing in my opinion. Just try to stay consistent, but always think of ways to redefine yourself
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:42 am

the only cowboys fan i like
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:48 am

Always have a positive vibe just by greeting everyone, even if they are rather, a relative stranger haha. We've had some cool talks about sports and I always welcome any sports fan regardless of their views. Your promos are getting better and better with the format you're putting out, but just need a little bit of an identity. I don't think you have ever no-showed in EAW so far, so that can only go well for you as a precedent for your ongoing career in EAW. As a community, stay out of trouble and you've been doing such in EAW. Keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 3:25 am

Very cool guy whose presence is always a positive influence in the chat, like how you know your football, and that triple H pic base is fire.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 10:16 am

You are still one promo I have a lot of fun reading.
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 10:21 am

You seem to be one of the more active members of the fed while still keeping the momentum you have.
So unlike your picbase I think your neck is going to be fine
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 10:48 am

You seem to be one of the future hottest vixens here in EAW. Hope you'll stay here for a long time to make my sentence/compliment right.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 11:21 am

I still really hope our rivalry continues. EAW has been fun around you
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 11:31 am

I like your promos mate, keep up the good work. You are so actived on forum, which is great to see, lol.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 11:33 am

One of my favorite person to talk to when I can, honestly you're one of those people that you could have so many different opinions with but it wouldn't matter as you'd be an amazing friend to someone none the less.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 12:51 pm

You're an Otaku just like me hahahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:16 pm

I really really really love your gimmick. Keep it up and put a few good shifts in and I am sure you will have something big come up soon enough, old chap.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:35 pm

A fellow pokemaster! Nico bro, I really didn't know anything about you until I started chatting with brian and senn and they pointed me in the attention of your work. So I started reading your promos and such and realized, wow this guy is a real standout and has a bright future ahead of him. And sure enough here you are now as the National Elite Champ. You're fun as hell to chat with, a standout promoer and character, and you got all the right people smiling down on you thinking you have what it takes to go all the way. Basically you have all the tools to reach the top. It's just up to you to use them, and so far you are.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 1:42 pm

You have a ton of energy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 2:11 pm

You have two very opposing gimmicks that I know you as. Either way I'm glad to see your diversity in characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 4:16 pm

You are doing a great job with your promos and u seem to have a nice and friendly personality!
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 4:19 pm

Probably one of the most unique promoers in EAW. Also a very sweet person OOC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next