Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 2:28 am

Like: Real fun dude to fuck about with in the chat. Like I said, you're like the little brother I can pick on and be a dick towards all in good faith. The banter is great.

Dislike: You dropped Zayn. SHAME.

Confession: I've got high hopes for you in 2017. I don't want you to shy away from the challenge Jay presents this week, instead take it head on because regardless of the result you'll be better for it. The National Elite title, Cash In The Vault, the World Championship is there for you to take as long as you keep your head high and keep going at it, keep chipping away.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 2:39 am

Like: I still have high hopes in you to be best world champion this year. You have my support to make it happen.

Dislike: I remember requesting sig to you and I patiently wait for 84 years to get it until now.

Confession: you and Cam are kinda cute together.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 2:42 am

Like: You seem to be an absolute sweetheart whenever you're in the chat.

Dislike: You doubt yourself too much. Believe in yourself, girl. You have what it takes to be a champion. Let your confidence shine!

Confession: You and Azumi are adorbs.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 2:46 am

@Harubae
Like: You've been a great road of success since EOE and sure it hasn't gotten you the results you were hoping for but you still have shown to the rest of EAW that you can handle being in the main event spotlight
Dislike: Nothing
Confession: After a few years with this character, I'll gladly retire her and make her Haruna's IC wife.

@Cam 
Like: Absolute legend, who's rightfully earned her place as a HOFer
Dislike: I've never found anything to hate about EXCEPT YOU BASHING ON NATTIE!! Stop that!
Confession: I really and truly believe you have it all to become the first vixen to win a Male World Championship.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 2:49 am

Like: You've always greeted me with open arms in the chat. Such a nice person to converse with.

Dislike: That you like Nattie. Nikki > Nattie.

Confession: Let me hate on Nattie pls. :'(
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 2:53 am

Like: like I said on the thread next door, I really love to have another promo battle with you. Even a feud.

Dislike: I dislike Nattie too, but you SHOULD LISTEN TO MY WAIFU!!

Confession: I like Nikki Bella recently, especially with her skill improvement.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 3:07 am

Like: I love that you give so much thought into your story outside the ring. Never have I seen someone who is able to create such a beautiful story and have it told within the promo page.

Dislike: That you think I should listen to Azumi. I don't like listening to much people. c:

Confession: Let me express my hatred for Nattie pls.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 3:26 am

Like: I said it drunk, I'll say it sober, you're the kindest, most genuine person I've ever met. I've never heard you say or write a bad thing about anyone, never seen you complain and your humility amazes me constantly. You're also super easy to troll which is just fantastic. 

Dislike: You don't like Reigns or the Pats   :jericho:

Confession: You really make coming here and to the chat so much more enjoyable.

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on January 11th 2017, 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 3:38 am

Like: top notch promo and super chill in the chat.

Dislike: that I might have to face you at KOE (srsly if I do I'm screwed lol)

Confession: I dig the heel turn but I think you should have been kept a Face
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 6:49 am

Like:  2 characters very well played. Work of a workhorse. I would put you in the Four Horsemen.

Dislike:  I always compliment you here or on the Compliment Game Wink

Confession:  Change your signature, please Wink
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 6:59 am

Like: Your new rep. I much prefer it.

Dislike: That latest formatting of your promos

Confession: I would love to have a lengthy feud with you
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:07 am

Like: the effort you put forth, it's admerable

Dislike: how you've rubbed a few ppl the wrong way a time or two
Confession: I kinda don't like how your move set is laid out in your sign up. On one hand it's nice that you catoergorized it but on the other it feels a bitt too long to search thru to find a move for a perticular situation

Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 9:10 am

LIKE: Your work rate and your promos. With both characters, you are doing an amazing job

DISLIKE: None

CONFESSION: My character does not like you lol
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 2:36 pm

Like: Quickly become one of the strong character around Voltage. For me, you really success to make the name for yourself

Dislike: Even though, I still look at you behind the shadow of your partner, McAdams.... you need to stand out more.

Confession: You need a new pair of sigs.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:20 pm

Like: You're very kind and slightly shady. I love it. 
Dislike: Nothing.
Confession: I am really looking forward to our match. I know it's going to be really great, and we're gonna push each other to the limit.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:42 pm

Like: Your graphics
Dislike: You can be very trigger happy
Confession: I never want to get your bad side ever again
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 5:15 pm

Like: you are a damn good promo artist, a fantastic heel, and a pretty damn good GFX guy.
Dislike: I don't even know anymore.
Confession: I think it's no secret that I used to not dig you, but honestly, you're a tremendously nice guy who is working his ass off, so there is no hate from Kenny Drake, whatever that's worth. Keep on doing good work, man.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 5:20 pm

Like: A great promoer, and a favourite of mine outside of Showdown. Your feud with Carson Ramsay was awesome, and you also use a Marty Scurll as a picbase.  

Dislike: None

Confession: Marty Scurll is f****** lit.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 5:26 pm

Like: Your promos are consistently good and you've really made your character your own. Always showing good character development in your promos and making them an interesting read. Considering how Lars first started out gimmick-wise when you were talking about him before signing up, it's awesome to see how far he's come already, and how you've turned a somewhat basic gimmick into a lot more.

Dislike: You're fighting me for the New Breed Championship. Got nothing.

Confession: I can't wait to fight you, I already know it's going to be a challenge and if I lost my title to you on the first defence, I would not be upset at all.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 5:31 pm

Like: Very humble and down-to-earth-guy. I won't be surprised if you win a world champion this year because your promo ability are very great, lol.

Dislike: Got nothing.

Confession: Looking forward to see your promo battle againts Lars (H).
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 5:33 pm

Like: Pic rep, Signature and how you come across in promos
Dislike: Nothing
Confession: I would love to feud with you one day
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 5:44 pm

Like: Your change in attitude and the fact that you're hopefully moving past that all. I think after that whole situation, you've really turned around and are showing you can do very well on the promo page, which is great to see. I can definitely see you going far.

Dislike: Now, I don't have anything.

Confession: The nickname 'Thunderstruck' may be cheesy as hell but I still like it for your character. Also 'Thunderadicals' may be one of the most 80s and yet strangely great name for a group of fans I've ever heard. Kudos for creating it.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 6:25 pm

Like: I haven't had much interaction with you outside of reading your promos but your interactions on the forum suggest you are a cool dude, and your promo work is excellent. It's a style I like promoing ING against
 You put you, the new breed title, and your opponent over all while showing that you're better.

Dislike: nothing I can think of.

Confession: I want the new breed championship >: D
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 8:26 pm

Like: The few times you've come on chat the same time as me, you've been cool. Also dig your pic base and your promos.
Dislike: The Gentleman gimmick. And not just you, Mortimer too. Idk, just not a fan of it but you pull it off well!
Confession: Wish we got to talk more, don't know much about you, man.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 EmptyJanuary 13th 2017, 3:03 am

like: that you're active even though you're new here, that's usually a good sign

dislike: nothing i can think of

confession: im interested to see what you'll do with a pilman picbase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next