Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:11 pm

Like: Nazumi.

Dislike: Nothing

Confession: I Love the fact that Nazumi is doing so well.  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:16 pm

Like: The improvment you have made

Dislike: it's been a while since I talked to you, lol

Confession: I'm glad you want to keep using Kana as long as possible. She fits you so perfectly
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 11:54 pm

Like: Hard working individual. Great person to talk too and very positive. On top of that I like what you've done with your character and I hope you go really far. 

Dislike: Nothin

Confession: Sometimes I wish I could be as positive as you and you are pretty much the example that every fedder here should follow.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 2:40 am

Like: The pacifist gimmick is going to be interesting. Hopefully who ever is writing can help it blossom with your help as well. 

Dislike: Bitch

Confession: I hate u killed Savage.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 2:45 am

Like: How you went from someone with barely any presence to a world champion, a great freaking development with amazing friends surrounding you. You honestly changed my whole opinion of you

Dislike: Your once in a while random jabber comments.

Confession: If you gave up Balor rn, I'd be one of the few probably not lining up to get him.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 3:43 am

Like: How fun of a person you are to be around

Dislile: Your disrespeck of DBZ

Confession: Im sorry i didnt name you best dressed still ;~;
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 12:53 pm

Like: You've made EAW your bitch man. Everyone loves you, me included.

Dislike: I'm sad to see Enzo go.

Confession: But, you are probably the best person Enzo could have gone to.
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 1:49 pm

Like: I really enjoyed promoing against you at PFP. I hope you are going to get the push you deserve sooner rather than later. And of course, you are a really cool dude on chat.

Dislike: Nothing really. 

Confession: I am not a big fan of dark gimmicks but I think your character has potential to become something special
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 2:18 pm

Like: Your rise so far in EAW

Dislike: Nothing Yet

Confession: I'm happy you chose Gargano over Evans as a PB. It's probably because I'm a Gargano Fan girl.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 2:22 pm

rlike: you love pokemon as much as I do

dislike: you always beat me tho ;~;

Confession: I starting liking asuka because of you
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 7:22 pm

Like: You are a big Pokemon fan
Confession; That sig is really hot
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 5:25 am

Like: You are such a friendly guy with good taste in PBs

Dislike: You stole Seven Nation Army from me...

Confession: I was super flattered when I saw you Senior Superlative post
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 7:19 am

Like : Enzo Amore !

Dislike : Too much GFX  Wink

Confession : I want your posts count number Wink
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 7:38 am

Like: your picbase choice, I mean, you can be Raven, Abyss or some other mainstream PB but you choose Burchill. That's unique for me.

Dislike: I have none so far.

Confession: Are you really french? If so, I have to confess that learning your language is hard lol
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 7:57 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Like: your picbase choice, I mean, you can be Raven, Abyss or some other mainstream PB but you choose Burchill. That's unique for me.

Confession: Are you really french? If so, I have to confess that learning your language is hard lol

Yes I am French. And yes, my language is damn hard, I admit it.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 8:08 am

Alberich wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:

Yes I am French. And yes, my language is damn hard, I admit it.

I'll do both for you two.

@Haruna:

Like: I like your new pic base and you have been working hard. Can see you as a champion soon

Dislike: got nothing

Confession: It's cool that you root for Bayern Munich. They are not my fav team, but I respect them lol

@Alberich:

Like: Your character is an interesting prospect for EAW season 10. From what I have seen, you are a friendly and respectable individual which is always a plus. And it's cool that you like anime as well haha.

Dislike: got nothing

Confession: I always want to see someone using Paul Burchill as a pic base, so I'm glad someone who is as great as you using him haha.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 9:37 am

Like : Your picbase is Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuinness who was one of my favorites in TNA/ROH when I watched it so guess it's a perfect choice.

Dislike : Nothing.

Confession : I like how you complimented me when I signed up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 12:10 pm

Like: Love your ringname and sign up, glad you joined

Confession: I'd like to know where your avy is from
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 12:23 pm

Like: You still got it, even you are taking a long "vacation" as a staff

Dislike: You kinda scared me out in the chat. I don't know why.

Confession: I don't know, did everyone actually talk about their storyline as much as I always do? If so, I'm sorry.... I also sorry I can't be a great heel as you expected. My storyline seems not synchronized with what I write in a promo page.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 12:43 pm

Like: as I stated in my previous post to you before.

Dislike: You still like to doubt yourself apparently

Confession: Just believe in yourself, the only one who can stop you is yourself.

Last edited by Nobi on July 16th 2016, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 12:47 pm

Like: Someone who is friendly with everyone, a hard worker, a good promoer.

Dislike: You haven't been in title contention yet.

Confession: I'm still getting used to the picbase change but after contemplating, it's a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 12:53 pm

Like: You're very friendly in the chat 

Dislike Your gimmick change

Confession: I thought Mexican Samurai would be pushed to the main event after losing at PFP, I fear your gimmick change may halt such
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 12:55 pm

Like: you are my most difficult opponent that I ever met.

Dislike: yeah, you are so hard to beat.

Confession: maybe we can realize our plan to form a team to conquer the division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 1:02 pm

Like: I like a lot about you. Your personality in the chat, your unique promos as well as your new pic base change.

Dislike: I dislike that other people dislike you for petty reasons, which itself is a petty thing to dislike.

Confession: I believe you should be a Vixens Champion in the next year.
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2016, 1:14 pm

Like: You are one of the best vixens in your division. I don't think there's been a single week when you haven't promoed at least since I've been here. Your character is easily one of the most unique in EAW

Dislike: Nothing I guess

Confession: Thanks for cheering me in my matches on chat and grats on your deserved PFP win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like, Dislike, and Confession    Like, Dislike, and Confession  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like, Dislike, and Confession

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next