EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Nobi

Azumi Goto

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Ahren Fournier

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Today at 8:06 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Maddox Ayres Today at 5:35 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Today at 4:36 pm

» Resignation
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:04 pm

» EAW Feed
by Carlos Rosso Today at 11:47 am

» Arselx
by Arselx Today at 11:44 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 7:23 pm

Quote :
"The UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar of a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collection on June 28, 2016. USADA received the testing results from the June 28, 2016 sample collection from the WADA-accredited UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory on the evening of July 14, 2016.
"USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case. It is important to note that, under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full fair legal review process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed. The Nevada State Athletic Commission also retains jurisdiction over this matter as the sample collection was performed in close proximity to Lesnar’s bout at UFC 200 in Las Vegas.
"Consistent with all previous potential anti-doping violations, additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward."

:punk:

Last edited by Dark Demon on July 15th 2016, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 7:29 pm

God dammit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : "Some people like to call me cocky or arrogant, but I just think, 'how dare you assume I should think less of myself'."

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 7:32 pm

UFC 200 continues to flop.

"Honestly, I know where you're goin', and baby, you're just movin' on. And I'll still love you even if I can't see you anymore, can't wait to see you soar."
| 1994 - ∞, The Spark never dies   |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastradamus
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 7:37 pm

Dynasty is cursed...all their top talents breakin wellness policies and shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 7:46 pm

Good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Diamond
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 7:51 pm

Look what happens when we give Oasis the Lesnar picbase
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 8:18 pm

uh oh

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 8:27 pm

Dark Demon has done more dope than Lesnar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius Jones
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 11:05 pm

Why do you hate Lesnar Haruna?

And lol, didn't the guy who beat Lesnar get proven to be on drugs? Guess Lesnar learned his lesson.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 15th 2016, 11:12 pm

:ha:

GLORY GLORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 16th 2016, 1:05 am

Doping = illegal

Steroids = illegal

Using the transitive property incorrectly, we can conclude that doping is like steroids.

Therefore, EVERYBODY IS ON STEROIDS.

Last edited by Lioncross on July 16th 2016, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's deceivingly easy to spell "steroids" as "steriods")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 16th 2016, 2:07 am

So does this mean it's a wellness policy violation for WWE too

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 16th 2016, 5:13 am

Now we know who's winning at Summerslam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 16th 2016, 7:38 am

Shit. I was rooting and was happy Brock won and now this

EAW Record: 1-2
Accomplishments: TBA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 16th 2016, 7:41 am

J Dynasty wrote:
Why do you hate Lesnar Haruna?
Nothing much. just can't feel the "Brock Lesnar Hype" you guys are talking about. I don't know.... :shrug:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 16th 2016, 8:15 am

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 16th 2016, 9:54 am

WWE.com reported the incident yet still promoted Lesnar's SS match at the end so the bout still stands.

Whether or not the initial outcome of it gets altered due to Lesnar's little fuck-up in favor of Orton's side though, that will be revealed at Summerslam.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   July 16th 2016, 10:56 am

Hunt going in.  :whew:

Wants half of Brock's purse...

But nah...

Can't say I blame the guy. Third time he's had to fight someone who has been popped; second time he's been defeated by someone on PEDs. Would be filthy. It's funny though, I love how people criticised Hunt for not having the cut body Lesnar had as if it was natural. Always such an upbeat kind of guy, full of class and respect even after being defeated.

GLORY GLORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation   

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping USADA violation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1