Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaypay

Xaypay

Hailing From : Wherever I Want

EAW Promoz! - Page 2 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 2 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Xaypay on June 30th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution_Televised_Wrestling
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Phoenix Winterborn
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post September 3rd 2016, 11:47 pm by Phoenix Winterborn
“So…another week where my opponent just doesn’t give a [censored] enough to show up. Perfect. You know what that means? Another victim. See, let’s look back at last week when Thresh decided he wasn’t going to play by my rules. I dropped him on his head hard enough that I don’t think we’ll be seeing anymore of him ANYTIME soon. But as it relates to Black Sven, let’s talk about you for a moment shall we? Since you OBVIOUSLY don’t care about what happens to you, I don’t think I’ll give a damn either. I’m gonna ether you, just like I did Thresh. I don’t know how much more painfully obvious I can be. You’re gonna get murked. EAW Management sees fit for me to be on a mission to single-handedly destroy the thing that I love. The place where I came from. I’ve taken out indy stars left and right coming here. This is the system that has designed us to fail! This is what they want! But, you know something? If this is what they want, and if THIS..will get me the chances I rightfully HONESTLY deserve? I will do it. With a heavy heart, I will take out anyone and everyone that stands in front of me, until SOMEONE realizes that what they have in front of them is a man who will stop at NOTHING! Given the proper opportunity, I am unstoppable. This promo is over, I’m not wasting anymore time on this disgrace to MY business."

END. 
Post September 3rd 2016, 11:35 pm by Guest
THE MIGHTY DONT KNEEL ARE ON FIRE.

THE SPOT MONKEYS ARE TERRIFIED.

NANANANANANANANANANANANANA
Jason Faasoo
Post September 3rd 2016, 11:15 pm by Jason Faasoo
Jason Faasoo the real deal, nah I ain't fakin
Bout to fuck you up real good, J.D. Damon
You been complaining, well I been training
Got my 44 on me and I'm aiming
Half-man half-amazing
I'm confusing and dazing
Look at all the ladies go McConnaughey crazy
J.D. you lazy I'm a king call me Jay Z
I'm writing, I'm spitting, finna win Sunday night
Jason Faasoo never back down from a fight
Your star fading out, mine shining bright
You look like a fag, I'm fly like a kite
I got broads in all area codes, bitches on me
This Sunday night I pin J.D. one two three!
J.D. Damon
Post September 3rd 2016, 10:48 pm by J.D. Damon
“Let me ask you all this… am I still a huge fucking joke to you all? When you look at me, do you see someone who is nothing more than the laughing stock of the entire Voltage locker room? A man who once upon a time walked around with his head held high and a championship belt fastened around his waist. A man who was once going to be the biggest main event star this roster, this company, the entire industry of professional wrestler has ever seen! But… but, that all came to a screeching halt. And now, I am left with attempting to put all of the pieces back together. I thought things were starting to look up for me when I was entered into that scramble match for the newly reinstated Hardcore Championship. Oh, how I was wrong. Let me ask you all this really quick – how in the FUCK do you lose by submission in a match where there are no rules?! A match where you are only supposed to lose by pinfall. I was robbed when I was pinned by Marco Fedor. Fucking. Robbed. It’s cool, though. Nathan Fiora can walk around with that championship belt for now, because when the time is right, I will swoop in like a thief in the night and steal that belt right from underneath him. That, my friends, is not a threat; it’s a goddamn promise.”

“Please excuse me, I seem to have gotten a little off-track; back to the whole me being a joke thing. Did I look like a huge joke to everyone when I was stomping away at Vic Vendetta and Scott Diamond’s faces? Two men who are looked at as Gods in this company. Scott Diamond, an EAW Hall of Famer; a man who was once feared amongst the entire EAW roster. What did I do? I made him look like a complete fool! The same goes for Vic Vendetta. Just recently he won the EAW World Championship. A current Hall of Famer and a man who just a couple of months ago held one of the top prizes in this company. Two men who were once looked at as two of the best in this company looked like cowards when they were being trampled by me. Oh, how the mighty have FALLEN! Why did I do what I did to Vic and Scott? Why did I damn near break their faces? Because I had to show everyone that I am not someone who should be fucked around with! If I was able to do that to those two men, can you imagine what is going to happen Sunday night on Voltage when I face off against yet another newcomer in the former of Jason Faaso. What is there to say about Jason Faaso? Seriously. I have no freaking clue who in the hell this guy is. He is just another newcomer that thought it would be a good idea to sign his name on the dotted line of a contract that he didn’t deserve in the first place. Another newcomer that has come to the Land of the Elite in an attempt to make a name for himself and steal the spotlight from someone like me – someone who has busted his ass week in and week out to get shit on. He is another newcomer that will fall before me; another newcomer who will wish he had never been born.” 
Cameron Ella Ava
Post September 3rd 2016, 10:10 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
“Lack of Everything.”—Turbo

Is there anything original about your comments, Azumi?

Original comments list:

·         Tit size

·         Being a “role model” to little girls everywhere

·         Azumi is the better “wrestler” than I

As the war of words moves forward, you have proven to me that you are the biggest idiot in this company. What makes you think that your content is any good? What makes you think that you’re the better wrestler than I am? What makes you think that your words are superior than I? Throughout this promo, you have said nothing noteworthy. You continue to say the repetitive, redundant statements I knew you would say from the get-go. That’s because you have nothing to say on me. I mean, you’re really clinching through straws to even come up with a decent respond that would at least get my impression that you’re trying to outlast me on the mic. It’s failed, Azumi. You aren’t the first one to talk about the size of my tits and you won’t be the last. What you just showed me is that you lack originality. Even with your edgy new personality, you still have a lack of words to even respond to me. I’d like to see you come up with some new material that isn’t stupid and costs me ten IQ point to read. I’d like for you to come up with a compelling point over why I’m not as good as everything thinks I am. I’d like for you to come up with a reason or two about how you’re better than am I that does not fall back on how many years you’ve been wrestling or how you made a “legacy” in Japan. I’d like for you and I to have a valuable discussion that we could both benefit our time with. I would like for you to actually hold yourself against me without feeling tempted to shit in your pants as I demolish and make your words feel like shit. Please, Azumi. I beg for you to actually find something worth discussing about because you suck at this.

When have I ever said that I was a role model to little girls? Why are you putting words into my mouth? Never once have I stated that I was a role model to little girls, you stupid imbecile. I didn’t come to EAW to be someone’s role model. I didn’t come to EAW to be just like my role models. I came to EAW to be better than my role models. That should be your objective as well, Azumi. Role models are nice in all, but you never escape their shadow if you hand around them too long. Isn’t that what happened with you and Erica? Now, what’s Erica doing? She’s using Empress of Elite as a platform and break out? What have you been doing? Exactly. I don’t know if you realized, but Monday is your last chance at this tournament. Even if you get a submission victory over me, you’ll still lose no matter what. There’s no way to make a comeback now. What makes you think that you’ll make some comeback? No one is expecting you to win anyway. No one is placing their bets on Azumi Goto to win Empress of Elite and actually do something with her career. Maybe watching me win Empress of Elite should be something that you should inspire to do one day—not use me as a role model, but use me as someone you inspire to me. That’s why there are some new Vixens that come to EAW after being inspired by one of my matches. They inspire to be me. They don’t see me as a role model and even if they did, they can separate my life choices from my wrestling, unlike you. I mean, if your “role model” Erica Ford hung herself after losing so many matches, would you go and do the same thing? I mean, if she was a role model to you, wouldn’t you want to replicate whatever Erica did? Exactly.

Cut the crap about you being a better wrestler than me. No one thinks that you’re a better wrestler than me. Why should they? I fucking swear, if you fall back on your wrestling for five years, I am going to fucking hit your head with a brick. I’ve been wrestling way longer than you. It might not make me the best, but I’m pretty fucking better than what you fantasize to be.

Azumi Goto invented STRONG STYLE wrestling. Let that adjust into everyone’s minds. Azumi Goto said that she invented strong style wrestling. If this isn’t proof that my opponent is a dimwitted moron, I don’t know what is. First of all, strong style wrestling was first made popular in the 1980s. How fucking old are you, Azumi? Your mom was busy wiping your ass when strong style was making its way through Japan and the rest of the world. Just because you consider yourself a strong style wrestler does not make you superior to me. Just because you worked in Japan does not make you better than anyone of us. Just face it, Azumi. You’re not as good as you think you are. You’re not even in the league as some of these women competing. Just like always—the competition eats you alive and you do nothing about it. You turn the other cheek and pretend that nothing is wrong, even though you form a crocodile tear about what a shitty career you’ve had in EAW so far. How’s that for a “small-minded insult”, Azumi? My mind is bigger than yours. I’ve done this a million times before and this time, it would be as different from the others.

Let me be the decent person and use the right Spanish word for “calm”:

Tranquila—I’m a girl, Azumi, but I’ll do a good job at making you feel as scared as most men when they’re in the ring against me. I just want you to know:

Don’t say I ever warned you.
kennydrake
Post September 3rd 2016, 6:54 pm by kennydrake
EAW Promoz! - Page 2 H79GDo

Keep your friends close...and your enemies closer…

So you can take them both out whenever you want…

One misconception about Wolvesden is that there is a grand leader...a higher power that all answer to. While yes, we do have members that do our dirty work and fight with us, WE are a collective. A collective of people that back each other. A collective of like-minded individuals that want only one simple thing…

Change.

So as long as the Nathan Fiora’s and the Christian Locke’s and the Nasir Capitani’s and CARSON GOD DAMN RAMSAY are here, so, too, will Wolvesden... and as long as they are allowed to thrive...to become fat and rich and powerful off the people...Wolvesden will work to bring them down.

So, this Sunday...the powers-that-be decided to put myself and Carson Ramsay into a tag match...almost as if to torture the two of us even more than we already have been...what hurts more? The physical pain of a fight to the death, or the mental anguish of keeping your most hated enemy safe?

Carson...I loathe you. With every fiber of my being, I despise the air you waste, the ground you tarnish with your tiny feet...your smell, your look, your irritating voice...I hate you more than any man can hate any other living thing…

But this Sunday...we must, once again, find a common enemy. We must once again...be as close as brothers…

Now let me ask you, Carson...are you CAPABLE of making this not all about you? If the moment calls for it, will you actually tag me in and let me do what I do better than you? Or will you, once again, try and take all the glory for yourself? Will you allow someone else to get the pinfall, or will you selfishly try and claim it for yourself, even if it costs us the match?

Cos you can TRUST me, Carson...you know me better than anyone else, after all...

Nathan Fiora, the personification of “flash-in-the-pan.” A Hardcore champion with no hardcore bone in his body...another try-hard...a simple sheep. Do you really think that people here respect you? Fear you? Do you think that that title that you so foolishly flaunt EARNS you respect? You did nothing to earn it...you’ve done nothing to keep it...it’s simply sat on your weak shoulders, collecting dust. You are...you are simply pathetic, Nathan. I am honestly SHOCKED that you’re still here...when I first saw you, Nathan...all I could think was “one month. Maybe two.”

And yet, HERE YOU STILL ARE. In all of your glorious mediocrity with your generic look, your generic catchphrases…Feel the Fire. Can you FEEL the FIRE?

I’m going to make you a promise, Nathan...and this is one that I guarantee to accomplish…

Within Twelve months of now...within one year…

I will burn you alive.

So you really CAN Feel the Fire.

Christian, I have a real...a real dilemma here.

I don’t mind you, really. I mean, you’re just like Fiora in your generic nature, but you ACTUALLY manage to back up some of your words. Some of your claims are - and I can’t believe I’m saying this - fairly true. You ARE a great athlete. You ARE a phenomenal wrestler. You ARE a future champion.

But you are still only a man.

And I, Christian, am a Wolf.

And when a mere Man enters the Wolvesden...and tries to claim it as their own from the Wolf...the Wolf will rip...the Wolf will claw...the Wolf will FIGHT to KEEP HIS DEN.

And that ring, Christian...is MY den.

So you can come into this fight with your usual arrogant attitude, but I promise you - here and now - I will make you regret it. I will force you to reevaluate your life, your career...I will force you to beg, and to plead, and to cry out in tortured pain as I rip your cursed heart from your body...and I will eat it in front of those that claim to love you.

[color=redAnd they will all scream…[/color]

Drake Rules Everything Around Me.

Now...normally, I would end it there, but I have one last thing to say. One last promise.

I guarantee to all of you...the people at home, the employees and corporate pigs of EAW, the Elitists and Vixens...and to the “people” in this match with me…

ONE of you...will never come back.

Eenie.

Meenie.

Miney.

Mo.

EAW Promoz! - Page 2 0be1f7bc79361fc1507e19d12a6b3b2d769d0bd8_hq
『zakkii』
Post September 3rd 2016, 8:13 am by 『zakkii』
Haruna is there, ready for another video post as she talks in front of the camera.

Haruna Sakazaki: Hi, I'm ZACKYpanda. And few days ago, I give you a little demonstration of how I prove to the world that my experience in Tag Team division is real. Me, Azumi and Heart Break Gal are not really a team player, but with my name and pride on the line, I am willing to fight for them. We fight as a single unit and complete one another because that is how you work in the perfect team. No matter how strong the opposing enemies are, If you fight by covering your partner's lacking and keep fighting for each other's back, we should be getting stronger than ever. And now, you realized that all those plans are always working.

Haruna Sakazaki: But sometimes, even this perfect plan has to meet its flaws. When the first time I met Cameron Ella Ava at the first month of my career in here, she said that this division needs to be rebuild. This division needs some Vixens to make this place strong again, I believe that this is my calling. With all this perfect plan of mine, I can be the one who will be responsible in the resurrection of this division. I am willing to fight and cover their weakness to oppose those who thinks can destroy and conquer this place. I am willing to stand and protect the pride of this division. Even I suffered a lot of battle, I was happy because the Vixens Division turns out to be stronger over time.

Haruna Sakazaki: Why did I do this, in case you wondered, Sophia? Because I love Vixens Division. I love it so much, I devote myself to build this place and make it a better place to stay. I was there when Vixens Division needs help. I cared too much in this place but it seems.... they never care about me. They never look at me to be exist in this division. That hurts me a lot. I lost the reason to fight in this division and every time I try to wake up and do it again, I face a lot of mockery, betrayal and unfair treatment to me as they keep saying that I don't belong in this place.

Haruna Sakazaki: If you are paying attention to what the Vixens Division's face that runs this place, Aria Jaxon about how she looks at this place right now, this division is no longer the home for us the strong-willing and hard-working women. This place is already turned into an exclusive club where only certain people can get a golden ticket for recognition as the "Vixens". It doesn't care how strong you are and how hard you work in that ring, you will never get a recognition to the world and will see you as nothing because even you count yourself as Vixens, you don't have that golden ticket. You don't believe me? You think I am only talking with nonsense? I am the living evidence of this unfair treatment. Not just me but a lot of vixens out there. Last week, I fought very hard and pushed Aria Jaxon to her limit. Even she won the match, I made sure that she's not walking in one-piece. She's barely moving when the referee raised her hands but hey, for her, it's just another Sunday and another "easy" match. Look at how efficient Sheridan Mueller's work ethic in that ring against Cailin Dillon. Their match is a hard-fought battle but then again, Sheridan left the ring unappreciated.

Haruna Sakazaki: So, what's the reason of winning this tournament? To prove yourself that you can easily dominate the competition around you? To prove that you can raise the top by conquering this tournament? It's useless, Sophia! As long as you are fighting under this environment, your victory means nothing to those people, not even to yourself. Hey, I admit your skill. You are such a great wrestler... but, what are you fighting for? Are you going to use this tournament reward as your golden ticket for the recognition as the "True Vixen"? Then you are just same like them. Only chasing glory for yourself and for the certain people without looking at the others.

Haruna Sakazaki: As for me, I have a reason to win this tournament. With this status as the Empress of Elite, I'm going to open the door for those hard-working women in this world to fight and make their name for themselves with no exception. No more exclusive club, no more golden ticket and one thing for sure, no more unfair treatment because I believe that every single vixen has her own chance and this chance is not exclusively belongs to the certain people. As long as they work hard, they deserve to raise to the top. As Empress, I am not going to walk in front of you as I may not lead you. I am not going to walk behind you because I'm not follow. I am here, willing to fight besides all of you and fight together because after all, we are all Vixens and we have to fight together because this is your place, this is the place for you to make your own name and fight together in peace.

Haruna Sakazaki: To make it happen, I am willing to do what it takes to make it happen. Even I have to fight you and stop you to get your own glory, then so be it. If the only way to win is to force you to tap out, I will do this. And if it's not enough and I need to make you tap TWICE, then I am all ready to do it. I have promises to make, I have dreams to make the place become a comfortable world for all of us, I will do my best and win this match AT ALL COST! I only got myself defeated once and I still have a chance by making a glorious comeback by doing something that all the remaining vixens, and even Cameron Ella Ava can't do to you. If you think I have no strong reason to beat you, so are you. You have no exact reason that you can't easily beat me. Go ahead, underestimate me! I may not look tough, but those who thinks that way learned that I am not as weak as they might think I am. So yeah, Sophia.... Try me! I would love to see you try!

Haruna smiles and winks, as usual, nothing change because she really smiles directly and sincerely from her heart. The video then ends as it fades to black.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post September 3rd 2016, 4:37 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Developmental Promo

“Five Seconds”

(Post Empress of Elite Special #3 match)

The hallway seemed smaller on my way back from the ring. The resounding chorus of boos became distant as I sauntered down the corridor, wiping sweat from my brow. I thought my lip was bleeding, but such things were trivial at the moment. I beat her- no, I broke her. That’s all that mattered. I went out and did what I said I would do. I was a woman of my word, a legit threat to the entire vixens division. I tasted the blood of my enemy and for the first time in a long time I felt alive. My body was sore but life flowed through my veins! As I continued my journey back to the locker room I could feel all eyes were on me. From the staff to the roster, all people could do keep quiet and stare. Good- this is what I wanted. The world now understands that Cloudy’s no longer fucking around. And the thing is...I felt like I wasn’t even at my full potential. I’ve been conserving my energy, since this was a tournament after all. Most of these vixens blew their load within the first couple of matches and paid the price. This wasn’t my first rodeo, for I won my first title in a tournament where I was crowned JET World Champion. That’s the thing these little girls don’t know nor understand: I had a game plan, and it’s paying off. My experience was beginning to show and nobody has shit to say. Good! Stay quiet EAW! Feel my presence! What you saw out there was my wrath! I don’t tolerate insolence in any form and what happened out there was the price you paid for crossing paths with me.

The best thing was that she was on her way to the ring. I didn’t need to see the familiar pink hair to know it was her. I closed my eyes for a second as we passed by one another. I could feel the hole her gaze was burning through me. She wanted to fight me so bad for what I did to the former Vixen Killer. But, she had a match next. She couldn’t do shit to me and she knew that I knew. The  grin forming on the corner of my mouth was evident of that. In that brief moment I was unstoppable. I was invincible. I was untouchable. For five seconds Stephanie “Cloud” Matsuda was the best in the world and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Not Pink Judas nor the orange brat that was further down the hall. Oh, I could feel her glare from a mile away. But, she couldn’t touch me either, not for these brief five seconds as I walked into the locker room. Never before was backstage was this quiet, as if time froze.

For five seconds I owned the world. Not because I wanted to, but because I can did.

See you soon ladies.
La Diva
Post September 3rd 2016, 3:18 am by La Diva
[We Cut to Derek Douglas on Set for an Interview]

Derek:  Hello everyone I'm Mr Douglas and here to be with me she is the only one Eaw Vixen La Diva.

(We See La Diva at the other Couch, hugging Derek Douglas from the other side of the Room)

Derek: So ask me this La Diva a couple weeks ago on Eaw when you was facing some Vixens in that ring you lost that match to those Vixen in now Cameron Ella Ava is calling you out for no reason about a tag match for Turbo next Wednesday.

La Diva: Do you see why I have to put up with this foolish cause these Vixen where up in down they think that they can defeat me in special for Cameron Ella Ava in her dumb twin sister as well because when I beat her dumb sister next Wednesday on Turbo next week on Eaw.

Derek: La Diva is there anything you would like to say about Cameron Ella Ava before your match next week on Turbo.

(La Diva stares at the Camera in Continues talking)

La Diva: Cameron Ella Ava you think you're big and bad well guest what sweet heart you bring your dark hair sister of yours to turbo next week in I'll meet you two in that ring while i find a tag partner of mine for our match together on Turbo next Wednesday on Eaw.

La Diva: and we will see who's the loser is when I come down there in shove that ugly thing of yours in our tag match on Turbo next week on Eaw.

Derek: thanks for begin here La Diva.

La Diva: anytime Derek.

Douglas: and we hope that you can find a tag partner before next Wednesday when you face Cameron Ella Ava in her twin sister on turbo next week on Eaw.

Derek: So we hope you have a great match against Cameron Ella Ava next Wednesday in your tag team match on Turbo when you beat her twin sister in Cameron Ella Ava on EAW.

[Camera Scene fades when La Diva stands up in goes right over in hug Derek Douglas again and heads back to her Locker Room before her match even begins next Wednesday]
Autumn Raven
Post September 2nd 2016, 11:59 pm by Autumn Raven
”This Empress of Elite tournament is brutal, I tell ya.  I haven’t seen this much action since that sex tape that Pamela and Tommy Lee dropped.  Oh by the way, I’ve never seen that tape, only heard about the aftermath and shit so don’t get all worked up because I mentioned something like this.  Though I’m sure Stephanie and Tarah are gonna have a hayday with it.  I’m only stating a point, and that was the only comparison I could think of.  You have a better one, then feel free to leave that twitter message you know?  We can trade secrets back and forth.”

Autumn laughed, kicking her feet in the pool water, splashing the liquid back and forth over and over.  The sun was bright and high in the sky, perfect for spending time outside and getting a tan or just getting outside period.  So Autumn decided to spend some quality time at the hotel’s outdoor pool and relax.  The Empress of Elite tournament was heating up and so was the action happening within all blocks there.  She was looking closely at what was happening with every participant, studying them carefully, hoping that she could get the jump on what was coming up next.  The first couple of opponents had been a breeze for her in her mind.  Ruby Cooper had been the last, and that had been fun to Autumn.  Tough, but fun.  But she knew that the competition was only going to get harder from here on out and she couldn’t slack off the least little bit.  The opportunity to win the whole damn show and get the chance for a title shot at the very end was an enticing offer for someone like her who knew what it was like to be in that situation.

She laughed again, leaning back on her hands.

”I haven’t said much on twitter about this whole tournament, because I don’t want to distract myself from the end goal of this whole thing.  I don’t want to be so focused on what the twitter universe is saying about the opposition that I lose sight of the real goal.  Or so focused on what the other person is saying.  I’ve been watching the fights, the war of words between Stephanie and Tarah these past few days, only because it’s entertaining as fuck to watch them go at it.  Honestly if I could drop out of this tournament and watch those two go at it, I would, because it would be interesting to see.  Get the popcorn, sit back, and watch the cats fight.  But I don’t have that luxury.  I’ve got business to take care of and I intend to see this whole thing through to the bitter end, win or lose.

Cause I’m here to fight, and get through both Tarah and Stephanie to stand as the apex, the winner of the block.

Yes me, the little girl in dark clothes and the funky eye makeup who says very little but speaks loudly in the ring.”

She watched the light reflect off of the water, tilting her head to the side, a thoughtful look crossing her face.  She was determined to make an impact in this tournament come hell or highwater, no matter what.  The fact that she had to face off against Tarah the following night was putting a fuel to things.  The current Specialist Champion had sights set on both her and Stephanie all at once.  Autumn was just as closely watching her, as she was watching Autumn.  Their explosive match last month had the Beautiful Psychopath salivating at the chance to reach down her throat and rip her spine out, showing her that fear was the last thing from her mind.

”If you’ve noticed anything, I don’t run when confronted like some people do around here.  I stand up to what challenges me and I don’t…back…down.  If I backed down from every single challenge that I have been presented with, then I might as well not be in this line of business.  I might as well go back home and start a blog about some random ridiculous shit with my cats…if I had any.  I wish more of these girls now a days would do the same thing I do, stand up to shit and stop being chicken about every single scary thing that the world throws at you.  That’s why you’re not in this anymore, that’s why you are where you are.  That’s why I’m here, because I decided long ago to not be a chicken shit and stand up to everything that comes my way.  So tired of being told that I’m the one scurrying away from things, hiding in the dark like a child.  I’m out here, I’m waiting for the show to begin, you know.  Don’t want to run anywhere until one or both of you are flat out of this competition.”

Behind her sunglasses, she watched a couple walk by on the other side of the pool.

”Steph, I haven’t even met you yet and already I don’t like you.  You assume too much about me, you assume I’m this little person that’s quiet and whatever.  You assume that Tarah is going to be shaking in her boots after seeing you.  Girl, she’s the Specialist Champion for a reason.  She stepped up and did what she needed to do in order to get to that point.  And here you are trying to intimidate her into running off with all this empty talk and shit.  How come you’re not champion, how come you haven’t done what you need to do to be at the top of the mountain?  Go knock on HBG’s door and fight her, I hear she’s good.  I just don’t think you have it in you to be in this.  You have tunnel vision, and it’s all focused on Tarah.

That’s fine, you two can go play footsie.  I’ll just wait until you’re so focused on her, and just knock you out.

And then there’s Tarah.  Miss Specialist Champion herself.  Man, when we first met in that ring and  had our match, it was awesome.  It was explosive.  We tore each other apart in that ring with our fists and with everything else we could get our hands on.  I got a small taste of what you were like, and let me tell you, I’ve been waiting for another chance to get my hands on you again, even if it’s in this tournament…even if it’s not for that title.  I think you and I are going to be the real stars of this block’s match.  Stephie is just a footnote, let’s face it.  Let’s you and I show these girls how real fighters get down and dirty.  Let’s repeat what we did last month and tear the roof off.

Ladies it’s simple, I’m willing to do whatever it takes to win this and there’s nothing you can do about it but kiss your asses goodbye.”

Autumn grins, that grin that means she’s up to something as things fade to black.

Dead End Bride
Post September 2nd 2016, 11:39 pm by Dead End Bride
“Seeking a Rival for the End of the World”

EAW Promoz! - Page 2 Earth

(The scene opens with Erica, dressed in a black tank top and blue jeans, wandering through what appears to be a completely abandoned neighborhood in the middle of the day. Debris, burning buildings and the occasional random running citizens are wandering. A gust of wind blows as Erica walks on undeterred by the destruction and lands so that the headline is in clear view of the viewer.)

THE END! COMET TO HIT EARTH TODAY!

(Erica continues to wander through the nearly abandoned city. She walks through a small yard to look in on a younger couple frantically in prayer for God to spare them their fate.)

Erica:……………Madison?

(The couple looks up for a moment, eyes full of despair before they get back to praying, ignoring Erica as they continue to seek mercy for their souls. Erica, indifferent to this, wanders over to the next house. In this house, an elderly couple is quietly enjoying a nice lunch, eating with the windows and doors open since the power is out and the sun is shining brightly. Erica approaches their dining room window and leans against the window sill, smiling brightly before speaking.)

Erica: Excuse me, I’m looking for a woman named Madison Kaline, have you seen her?

Elderly Man: …. I haven’t heard that name before, young lady. Why are you looking for her today? Where is your family? Don’t you think that you should be with them when the world comes to an end?

Erica: Meh, all my family is together in another city. They’ll be fine together. I’d rather be on my own anyway.

Elderly Woman: Why are you looking for this Madison girl, dear? Are the two of you….

(The two elderly people share an awkward glance with each other before looking back at Erica, who immediately understands the insinuation and holds her hands up in a defensive posture.)

Erica: Oh, no no no no no! I’m straight…most of the time. The point is I’m looking for Madison for a very important reason.

Elderly Man: What would that be?

Erica: To kick her ass.

(The couple’s eyes open wide before the woman points a chastising finger in Erica’s direction.)

Elderly Woman: Such language! Also, why do you have such a grudge! This is the point in life where we should be preparing for the end and savoring the time we have left. Don’t you think that you should free yourself of such a burden?

Erica: Meh, it’s complicated. We haven’t gotten along in a really long time. She did some very thing means to me like, you know, almost kill me by hitting me with a baseball set on fire. She attacked me for no reason on several occasions, doesn’t even return phone calls. NOT EVEN ANSWER TEXTS, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!? It’s upsetting to me and honestly I just want to kick her ass!

Elderly Man: Well…we haven’t seen her. Why don’t you join us for a bit, huh? We’re just two old folks having a BBQ steak dinner before everything ends. So many people out there like yourself who are so young, I feel badly for you. We have lived for quite some time and had full, enriching lives. All of our children obviously are grown and tending to their own families right now, so we just have each other. Please, come sit!

Erica: No thank you. I don’t have much time and I just really want to try to settle this before everything is over. I appreciate the offer though.

Elderly Woman: Please, take some of this lemonade with you at least. I don’t want anyone dying of thirst out there…. ha-ha! Listen to me! The World is going to end and I’m still worrying about people!

(The woman smiles and laughs but does shed a tear before being comforted by an assuring hand on her shoulder from her husband. Erica reluctantly comes in and takes some of the lemonade, pouring it in a diamond-patterned crystal glass.)

Erica: Thank you, ma’am. I know this is weird and hateful of me to do, but I just feel like it’s something I’ve gotta do, you know? Um……I’m not sure if I believe in any sort of afterlife. God, Heaven, Hell, reincarnation, whatever. But I do hope that the two of you are together wherever you go. See ya….

(Erica gets up and heads out, the couple waving to her before the two of them go back to their steaks and vegetables, the old man humming in approval as he bites his steak.)

Elderly Man: Finally seasoned these damn steaks right. Well, better late than never I suppose.

(The scene cuts back to Erica as she keeps wandering through the neighborhood, a disappointed scowl on her face. Another house that she passes she hears screaming. Wondering if she stumbled on a fight she peeks in through a cracked window…right before hearing a very loud, very passionate moan.)

Erica: ………. Wow. Um……. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

(She slowly tiptoes away from the window, leaving the two with some degree of privacy as she turns and walks back onto the sidewalk but not before hearing another ear-shattering moan.)

Erica: I wish I had thought of that earlier in the day instead of a quest of revenge, but oh well.

(Soon, the sky begins to turn red as the massive comet begins to appear ever closer, slowly approaching its destination well off in the distance.)

Erica: Where was my rival? I had been searching and searching, hoping and waiting for her to show up and still I have nothing. I have literally waited for the end of the world for this girl. She still refuses to show up. It’s…almost sad.

(She finds a nearby set of stairs in front of a house to sit on, moping as a monstrous booming sound followed by a slight tremor.)

Erica: All I wanted…. was to kick that bitch’s ass one more time. -sigh-

(The entire picture fades to white, Erica’s wistful expression the last vision the viewer sees.)

FIN

I’d like to thank all the people who made that wonderful little film possible. I’m just an EAW wrestler so I didn’t have an amazingly large budget. But, I think I got the point across to anyone out there who needed me to spell it out for them. I have been trying to draw the most out of Madison Kaline this week. I’ve disrespected her, her clique, I’ve done everything but allege that she was Eclipse Deimos’s side chick and Cloud/Stephanie Matsuda’s lesbian love interest in the Sanatorium, and for much of the time she is silent. Why? Is she scared of me? I think that’s pretty unlikely considering her level of arrogance but it’s something that is a possibility. Had she gone silent to train? Also unlikely. Of all the female talent in EAW, Madison always seemed the least likely to go to the gym and just train per se. As much as I don’t like admitting it, she’s a very talented athlete who does things with little effort that people like me have to train like crazy to do. But this is what I think is the much more likely scenario: she knows that in a lot of ways I speak the truth about her. She knows I’m right when I think that her stay in the Sanatorium is a front for something much more sinister, darker. She’s not the “Good little Soldier” in that clique that everyone thinks she is.

I’ve seen how she can betray at the drop of a hat. Hell, even the Sanatorium has seen it with some of her behavior with Matsuda. I was wondering “Why?” to a lot of things……

And then she finally speaks.

And says absolutely nothing of value.

Madison, you have done a lot of wonderful things. Without you, the Vixens Division may not have ever experienced the growth that it has. You have paved the way for me in so many ways as a wrestler and a part of me will always appreciate that. That same part always wants to hope and dream for a day when you’re not the arrogant, uptight, disgusting, illogical piece of shit that you’ve become but every time we seem to meet that day seems to be more and more unlikely to ever come.

You have been Vixens Champion before? Great. But you are a FORMER champion. Which means not current. Which means your ass is in line just like me trying to get a title shot. This isn’t like the men’s division of EAW, we have actual competition. Nobody is guaranteed their spot and we have to constantly improve or be shown the door. I have improved.

I have improved enough to BEAT the current Vixens Champion that you cannot beat. Why, that was an improvement from just a few months ago where I beat you in Toronto! You neglected mention that in your little tangent. Did it sting, that night? When I actually beat you…do you remember that look of embarrassment and disbelief that you had?

I hope you do. Because after Sunday, I promise you you’ll get to relive it. Over and over and over again.

You only said two things that genuinely hurt me. Seriously. One of them legitimately pissed me off. The other made me feel very sad.

The one that pissed me off was you talking ill of Aurora Rose. If I ever had anything like a berserk button, that was it! Aurora is the sweetest, most kind and lady-like person I know and even after you went on your idiot trip she never spoke ill of you. You have no right to throw around insults to her because she never did to you.

The one that hurt me was that you called me a “Madison Kaline wannabe”. Because at one point, it WAS true I absolutely idolized you. I wanted to be just like you in terms of how you behaved:  Friendly, courteous, honorable.

Now…. I just want to destroy you.

You’re nothing like what I once idolized.

That “Maddie” is dead to me now. The Madison in her place is a hollow shell with no guts and no heart that I will forever hate and forever do everything in my power to surpass.

I am good enough to make it here, Madison. If I can beat you and Heart Break Gal, there is not a person in EAW I can’t beat. I think it’s high time that someone get it through your head that nothing is entitled to you, that you have to earn everything. People have been underestimating me since my debut and even before this tournament I was taken as a joke.

You won’t be laughing after Sunday.

Why? Because Madison is about to be, ironically enough, defeated by something she played a critical role in building.

Who knew that there was still some DRIVE left, huh?
Post September 2nd 2016, 11:06 pm by Guest
Voltage/Empress of Elite Promo

Fall in, that awkward squad, and strike no more 
Attractive attitudes! Dress by the right! 
The luminous rich colors that you wore 
Have changed to hueless khaki in the night. 
Magic? What’s magic got to do with you?
There’s no such thing! Blood’s red, and skies are blue.’ 

They gasped and sweated, marching up and down. 
I drilled them till they cursed my raucous shout. 
Love chucked his lute away and dropped his crown. 
Rhyme got sore heels and wanted to fall out.
‘Left, right! Press on your butts!’ They looked at me 
Reproachful; how I longed to set them free! 

I gave them lectures on Defence, Attack; 
They fidgeted and shuffled, yawned and sighed, 
And boggled at my questions. Joy was slack,
And Wisdom gnawed his fingers, gloomy-eyed. 
Young Fancy—how I loved him all the while— 
Stared at his note-book with a rueful smile. 

Their training done, I shipped them all to France, 
Where most of those I’d loved too well got killed.
Rapture and pale Enchantment and Romance, 
And many a sickly, slender lord who’d filled 
My soul long since with lutanies of sin, 
Went home, because they couldn’t stand the din. 

But the kind, common ones that I despised
(Hardly a man of them I’d count as friend), 
What stubborn-hearted virtues they disguised! 
They stood and played the hero to the end, 
Won gold and silver medals bright with bars, 
And marched resplendent home with crowns and stars

Poem by Siegfried Sassoon

Wondering why I read a poem by someone other than myself, well if you stopped to actually listen to the poems, which I know most of you illiterates don’t, you idiots don’t like anything that doesn’t consist of sitting in front of a screen but anyway, this poem is symbolic to me, because it resembles my fight to the top, so I thought I would share this with you all. So a new week a new opponent huh so last week I beat Cameron Ella Ava’s twin sister on Voltage, and a few weeks ago I took the great Heart Break Gal to her limits, and now this week well this week I face Erica Ford, yes the same Erica Ford who is less talented than a whore with fake boobs, but this isn’t the same Erica Ford I am facing, oh no, this new version of Erica Ford, is bigger, faster and stronger, not to mention more skankier, but you see Erica Ford, is nothing more than a Madison Kaline wannabe, you see she has looked up to me for years, its actually quite flattering, but you see she is trying to be exactly like me, her new attitude, her old attitude, her wardrobe her hair, her in ring style, it’s quite cute actually, but the difference between the two of us, is that I am one of a kind, I cannot be duplicated, I am a once in a lifetime talent, whereas you are a dime a dozen, I have seen people like you a million times, nothing sticks out because you are just copying other people’s styles it’s pathetic, you can never fight on your own either, you always have to be somebodies sidekick, first it was that slut Aurora Rose, and then it was Azumi, you are truly pathetic almost as pathetic as Cameron Ella Ava’s twin sister, and I will have the pleasure of defeating you, like I have done with every other opponent so far other than Heart Break Gal, I will destroy you like I did to that talentless little girl Scarlett, Zara Morgan and Cameron’s sister, you are nothing to me Erica, you are just lucky to even be a part of the same tournament, you should feel honored to share a ring with me, because I am a legend in this business, you are a person who has overstayed their welcome here. You actually think you have a chance at winning Empress of Elite (Madison chuckles to herself) bitch please, the only reason you have a few victories under your belt is because of the lack of talent you have faced so far, you have yet to face me, and I will knock you off your high horse little girl. I will remind you who you think you are talking too, I am Madison Kaline, a former Vixens Champion, a Championship you have yet to hold, and a championship you may never hold, I have headlined countless FPV events, where you sit on your ass in the back watching me in the main event. I defeated hall of famers such as Cameron Ella Ava and Kendra Shamez, I have taken Vixens like Heart Break Gal to their absolute limit. You see Erica when it comes to me, I am the measuring stick of this division, I am who everybody wants to be, whether they want to believe it or not, I have set an example for people like you, I am paved the way, I am the reason the vixens get all these tournaments, and belts, I am the reason for everything, because before I came along there was 3 vixens in the division, and nobody could care about them and as soon as I came along, boom, the vixens division is suddenly a popular thing.  It’s not happen stance Erica, it’s the truth, and here is some more truth for you, you are just not good enough to make here, you will always be second best to the likes of me, the only reason you are even in EAW, is to make me look good (Madison laughs) So keep talking Erica, you are only making yourself look like a stupid idiot, per usual. I will see you on Sunday sweetie!  
Post September 2nd 2016, 10:08 pm by Guest
Nico Borġ: 18 (SD3)
Of Dust And Revelations

Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts;
and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face,
and I will show the nations thy nakedness,
and the kingdoms thy shame.
And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile,
and will set thee as a spectacle.

Nahum 3:5-6

1Giant locusts with the heads of kings, tormenting men with the sting of a scorpion as they speak angelically the words of false prophets and rebellious demagogues. 2Horses with the heads of lions, and fire erupting from their mouths and their serpentine tails.3Saint John the Evangelist saw many strange and frightful creatures in his Revelation, though he never imagined one quite so wild as his own commentators. 4His vision of the apocalypse is at once beguiling and mysterious. It has inspired many an attempt at interpretation. Many spectacular in their in their preposterousness. 5The fervent explanations of the New Age prophets betraying a sick, fevered obsession with grotesque feats of violence, and delusions which serve only to support their own prejudices and presumptions. 6I’ve come to understand a little of how he must feel, looking down from his seat in the heavens. I understand that I too must appear a fascinating and eccentric figure. 7A foreigner, from half the world away. With his strange customs and strange beliefs. Speaking words of Crusader knights, a war fought before the advent of this nation; rhetoric of sin, belief, suffering, sacrifice and salvation. 8A man it may seem, torn wholly out of time; feeding lines from ancient saints and prophets. Concepts and guidances seemingly never heard, never comprehended  in a thousand years. And though delivered to you now, still so hard to simply pluck from the vine. 9But no one lets that stop them. They are already busy at work. Already weaving their own narrative before any effort has been expended to decipher that which remains beyond them. 10There is no shortage of faith, these days. People find it easy to believe, to take any whimsical idea as Gospel. But as they zealously stand in defence of their own presuppositions, they lose sight of that one simple fact. 11They forget they too are indeed human. They are flawed. They err. Their perception is illusory. Still they are so sure of themselves. 12Yet, what is faith without a little mystery? I will tell you, Ares. It is blind, self serving dogma. That very essence of idol worship and idle mutterings. 

13Sometimes I wonder if you have really heard what you are replying to before opening your mouth. What I have said to you holds little semblance to the slurred reprise you have given back to me. 14‘His shield’, Ares? Those were not my words. So much for a God that requires a wretch like me to be his shield. But it takes only a wretch like you to imagine him so. 15My God is more than this. And I am much more than a shield. 16I do not intend to sit back passively, allowing you to pick your shots while pray a hundred Hail Marys  hoping that you simply get tired and take nap so I can make the cover. What a fanciful idea. 17No. You will find tomorrow that I can indeed be exceedingly hostile. 18It is true, I expect a heavy, drawn out siege, and I am prepared to endure it. But if you think I am just going to keep my head down and cover up while you fire your cannons unmolested, then that makes two of us who believe in miracles. 19If I have remained reticent in attacking you verbally, it is because I do not believe in idle chatter. I see no purpose in listing weaknesses to be exploited. They will become exposed soon enough.  20There is little point in me babbling on about what I will do, how you will bleed, how I will make you suffer. Men will believe much more readily what they see with their own eyes come Showdown. 21There are far more important things to speak of. For instance, if you do not understand the meaning of your undoing, how then are you likely to learn your lesson afterwards? 22And if no one should know for what reason you fall, how then will your sacrifice be any more than a gross act of gratuitous violence?

23You are starting to sound exasperated, Ares. But who can blame you? 24When everything you touch turns to gold, then the value of gold is going to be distorted somewhat. 25What can you feel when your heart turns to gold? 26And what beauty can you see when your eyes are blinded by the gleam of your own splendour. 27Is that a pang of envy from the man who has superseded all there is to look up to? You cannot look up and must look down, even now all you see is dirt. 28How painful it must be to witness wretches such as I with fire in our hearts and in our bellies and in our eyes. 29That we should look up and see the bright glory of the Lord. When you look down to see only ashes and worms. 30You have disappointed me. Are you not ashamed to lower yourself to the level of every other fool who has questioned my commitment, my vocation, and my mission for being here?31 If such pettiness is what comes of being a champion then consider me stepping off the ladder right now. 32I don’t care about the gold. I don’t care about holding that title. It isn’t even on the line. 33When this is over and you are left lying at my feet, it will still be in your arms, don’t you worry about that, Ares. But the Lord’s will shall still be done. 34You will be brought down to earth; reminded of the limitations of your human condition. 35Tasting the bitter dirt once against and knowing that you can still look up to something greater. 36And the common myth of your heroic invincibility will be broken on this humble rock.

37To err is only human…

...But Judgement is Divine.

Number Your Days.

Last edited by Nico Borġ on September 2nd 2016, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azumi Goto
Post September 2nd 2016, 6:28 pm by Azumi Goto
TURBO #2

Firstly Cameron Ella Ava needs As…..sen Na Yo!! I said a couple of small things and she now thinks I’m below her, that was proof for all of you to see that how pathetic she really is. She can’t stand the facts that someone what said about her is the truth, she’s right we VIXENS don’t have anything on her…. When it comes to tit sizes. I mean how are those coconuts not get in the way of your wrestling. What is the point of those balloons in a wrestling ring? I wonder if Demon needed to pay for them? Cameron talks about how being she’s an idol for little girls everywhere but what is she actually trying to teach them. That getting breast implants are ok, they’ll make you a famous wrestler. HELL NO. Unlike Cameron, I’ve actually pushed through this company using in-ring techniques. And those little girls you 'inspire', well I could care less, because when all is said and we match is over we'll see how they treat you after you lose. Those little girls will learn the woman they call their 'Idol' is lying to them and using what her 'assets' to sell her hype. Cam everything I've said about you is true, and it must get under your skin what I'm saying is actually correct and all of these facts can be proven. Nothing you say will work because until you can't prove me wrong, I will say whatever about you and all you'll do is be on the defensive saying that I'm wrong or that I'm pathetic, but if that's all you're say then just give your HOF ring back to HDRO and step aside for the real wrestlers. Let the real workhorses of this division like me receive the spotlight that you covered for too long while you distracted them with your 'Goddess' Act.

The world of EAW doesn’t revolve around you, Cameron. It never will because you’re someone who thinks they’re untouchable but what happened at PFP against Jamie, or what about your other losses. I accepted my losses but the real thing about it was there was someone named Erica Ford who had to be involved. I evolved when I left Erica, where’s your evolution? You’re still the same old Cameron Ella Ava, the same one that was here in the beginning. By changing your nickname you don’t become a different person. You don’t become a goddess by claiming it because no else wants the title, Cameron tries to learn something, you won’t beat me because you’re not willing to change yourself. Maybe the reason EAW signed Cam to clean up the shit that you call wrestling and actually show what it means to be one. YOU CAN’T BEAT ARROGANCE PERSONIFIED BECAUSE TO THIS POINT WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS WRESTLING WAS A LIE. CAMERON ELLA AVA CAN’T BEAT AZUMI GOTO BECAUSE CAMERON DOESN’T HAVE THE NECESSARY SKILLS TO DO IT. You think telling a reporter like that how you’re going to beat me is going to help. NO, because you praise yourself as much as you want because they’ll act as your shield before I break down and beat you. Change your nickname to whatever you want Cameron, Goddess, Booby Lady,

This win shows why I’m a better wrestler. Cam can preach about how I’m below her but this win itself proves that this Joshi is more than capable of to the self-proclaimed Goddess. It proves that “Goddess-Style” is nothing than a cheap marketing stunt for Cameron, It’s a knock of the greatness that is Azumi Goto’s STRONG STYLE, It proves that the goddess is just a false title. You see Cameron, you can give the world all of your accomplishments and still I won't be impressed because unlike the idiots in the crowd I don't see the hype. All I see is someone who's lying to herself, All I see someone who's trying to recreate the glory she had.

And before you counter with whatever small-minded insult, you need to

Tranquilo

Cody Marshall
Post September 2nd 2016, 5:14 pm by Cody Marshall
SHOWDOWN PROMO

The Philly Kid's got the body of a God... unfortunately it's Buddha! Enough is enough! I’m Cody Marshall, an American man who has the right to say what he wants, when he wants! And I got the right to say that Philly Kid's done nothing to deserve his spot here. He thinks he can stroll into my domain? I'll put him down like he's a redcoat and I'm George Washington! Y'all northern dudes are soft, in more ways than one. You think you're so tough hailing from Pennsylvania? You about as good at wrestling as the Phillies are at baseball. Ah, that one hit too close to home? Come down to Texas and see how long you last. Yeah, I know you're a little boy, though your ugly ass neckbeard got ya lookin a whole lot older. Ya know what I was doing when I was your age? I was raising two kids with my beautiful wife Paisley, working double shifts and training to be a wrestler in good ol' Texas -- and making the three hour drive to get to that wrestling school! You, on the other hand? Ya probably still send your laundry home to your mamma! You need to man up, buddy boy. Get in shape, you look more like a couch potato than a pro wrestler. I'm a hundred times the man you are!

When the Founding Fathers drafted up the Constitution, they envisioned a great country. A great America. They sure as shit didn't envision fatasses like you walking around, eating McDonald's all day, masturbating to internet porn -- probably some twisted gay porn at that! Actually, scratch that. No self respecting gay dude would dress the way you do, or walk around with a Buddha type physique like you got! Show some class for once, buy a decent suit, learn how to tie a tie. It's on YouTube, boy. Search it up. Of course you'd probably have to order a custom made belt to fit all that blubber you got. You're 20 years old, man. Already far beyond dad bod territory, and you ain't even a dad! I'm a father of seven, I still keep in shape. No I ain't got six pack abs, but I'm a powerful strong ass dude. You're just morbidly obese, ya make Dusty Rhodes look like Adonis! I bet ya never even seen the inside of a gym. If a match goes longer than five minutes you're all gassed up. And the worst part is, if you're like this now at 20, what on God's green earth are you going to look and feel like at 30, 40, 50, 60, 70? Trick question, cause you gonna be dead of a heart attack before ya hit 35! You got your cholesterol levels checked lately? Blood sugar? I'm sure you're diabetic. 100% certain, and you should go see a doctor.

I've done some research and here's what I've found. According to the FDA, 60% of Americans today are either overweight or obese. Statistically, this generation will be the first to live shorter lives than their parents. The fabric of America has been destroyed by these unsuccessful assclowns who want to bring down everyone else with them. These con men and women, the social justice nazis, the broke as a joke devout liberal atheists, they will tell us all it's fine to be a loser. They tell us it's fine to be an unhealthy, out of shape fuckwad who eats like shit, never works out, doesn't seek employment, lives off welfare, jacks off multiple times a day, sexually identifies as a fucking unicorn, the list goes on and on. Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Alex Hamilton... they'd all be ashamed at the chubby, doughy, unemployed, perpetually single young dudes -- there's a reason I didn't use the word "men" to describe these faggots -- walking around today in their red skinny jeans. Guys like you woulda died in the Revolutionary War. Nah, you wouldn't have even passed the physical. And I'm glad, thank God, that a man as ugly as you, Philly Kid, will probably never get to reproduce. Get that crap outta the gene pool. We need more hard workers who take pride in themselves. Philly Kid, you may talk the talk, but the state of your body shows the truth: you got no self respect or work ethic. There's a reason why Mexican immigrants are washing dishes, mowing lawns, blowing leaves. It's because America has got so fucking lazy and entitled that nobody wants to do those jobs anymore! Philly Kid, it is guys like you who are the root cause behind illegal immigration. Oh it's true. It's damn true. And I will take you down, for America. Fuck yeah!
Ares Vendetta
Post September 2nd 2016, 2:55 pm by Ares Vendetta
Most live their lives with their beliefs upon their sleeves, but there are few who choose to make their beliefs as much a part of themselves as their own flesh, blood, and bone. It’s an admirable thing, fighting for a cause like that. While others wash away their religions as time passes, there are still those that bath themselves in its teachings and ways. If there is a God above, truly he is smiling down upon you and giving you his blessing, for you are his shield. In the face of any and all adversity, you are a shield that absorbs every bit of it. You will live by your ways, and you will die by your ways. You’ve taken every word I’ve spoken and used it as an opportunity to provide me and all others that listen to your words to know what is it that brings you to this table, and why you will not falter. You’ve planted your feet and refuse to be moved. You’re no doubt an impressive-looking specimen, and you are no doubt worthy of a shield, but I’ve hurt more impressive, and there isn’t a shield on this Earth on the Heavens above that can withstand every single strike of the most powerful blades in the hands of a man stronger than you. That’s where your chapter is written and closed for thousands more to come and read and learn from. There is no shield worthy of battling without a weapon to accompany it. You will stand there and you will not be moved, but you will take it all. That’s what makes you as much of a mongrel as any other that’s walked down this path before you. They’ve all had their arsenals to turn towards in the face of this force, and yet, their blades were dull or their shields were poorly-made. Look around and don’t just gaze upon their bodies, but find a space for yourself as well, because though you may a shield, you will break, and you will fall, and you will join them.

I’ve brought you to the edge and watched you cling back to everything you’ve ever known. Instead of striking me down where I stood, you chose to run back to your God and to your Bible, and give me a sermon, detailing why you are what you are, and why you will not allow yourself to break under the same pressure every man before you has. Rest assured, mongrel, I have no interest in your God or what’s brought you here and made you the man you are today. In the my eyes, you’re every bit as small as the rest I see while I stand upon this mountain and look down. You’re no more to me than a worm, and the only sin you’ve committed is not only looking up at me, but beyond me to your Lord, when you belong staring at the dirt. There’s not a gospel on any plane of existence that could stop what’s coming, and it’s not for lack of belief in your God, but for your own personal fallacies that he gave you the moment you were brought into this World. It’s the flaws that you’ve been carrying with you all your life, regardless of everything you’ve been through to make you what you are now. There’s not a Church you could seek out to fix what’s wrong with you. There is no sentence to turn to in your Bible. There is no prayer you could send to him. You are not worthy to share the ring with me, and not because of what you are, but because of what you never will be. Your determination and that fire ignited in your eyes gives me no desire to fight it and put it out, but a reluctant chore to extinguish it. It’s become clear to me more than anything that no matter how much you know your God and his ways and all of those that have followed him - you know nothing of yourself.

Every step you’ve taken in life has been but another supposed rung up this ladder of your’s. Every man that’s fallen in defeat at your hands, every accolade you’ve achieved, and every moment of triumph you’ve taken. All of it is no more than a means to an end, when you’ve finally climbed to the top of this ladder and taken a World Championship to call your own, for the sake of not just yourself, but for your God to. To build your Kingdom there next to his and protect this World from people like me. Unfortunately, there are no people like me, but so many like you. That’s a bitter pill to swallow, and I have no doubt you’ve spat it out at my feet, but know that there is no amount of devout faith in a God that makes you different from the pack of sheep that all find their own little individual routes to their ultimate goal of being a World Champion, and yet simply lack the tools to do it. Perhaps, despite all your talk, there truly is nothing in this World you crave more than World Championship gold. Maybe it’s a lust you don’t want to admit to, but it’s an ignorant one. Your stern faith and values falls short of your blatant lack of ambition. Every word you speak, and every sentence you form speaks nothing to me but tells me just how much you compensate. No matter how much you love your God, and no matter how faithful you are to him, all you want is another rung to step on to get to what you truly desire. That’s what makes you another sheep at the foot of a lion. That’s what makes you part of a court amongst a King. There are no Gods made flesh in this World, little zealot, but there are those that stand before others as a God while they look on as mere men and women. You climb that same stained, filthy, repulsive ladder that every single other has attempted to climb. Yet, you can’t seem to notice how superfluous it is. That’s not a ladder you climb to be World Champion. That ladder doesn’t end. That ladder is an illusion that thrives upon delusion, and you are no more than its next victim. How long have you climbed? How many rungs have you stepped upon? Do you see it? Do you see the end? Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel? That’s not a World Championship. That’s not God waiting for you. Look up and you will see me standing far, far above you. Keep looking up, mongrel. Keep climbing. It’s all you’ve truly got. Convince yourself that this means everything. Keep fighting against the dying of your light. Keep struggling. Step on the next rung, and the one after that, but keep looking up.

Don’t look down.

You won’t fall.

But you will see that you’re still at the bottom of this ladder.

Post September 2nd 2016, 7:16 am by Guest
It is times like these to where I can only do one thing: compose myself. I’m not mad. I’m disappointed, but I’m not mad. I never held any trust in either of them; one is quickly proving that she’s not the woman that she was once, and the other is proving that she’ll never be the woman that she wants to become. This is a large dose of reality; I’m not untouchable and it’s proof that the foul taste of failure isn’t one that I’m too fond of getting used to. I have to stop thinking about the Ava’s mediocrity and move onto the things that are important. I was confident walking into this tournament; I’ve spoken in the past about how I had no pressure on my shoulders and I held no fear of the failure that I may have been forced to withstand, but truthfully, I never expected to be in the position that I am now. Top of the bracket leading into the final round – it’s almost breathtaking, especially seeing the position that I was in leading into the tournament. They’re biting at my heels, but I know that they’re never going to grab them. I’ve proved their place among the division and I’m quickly asserting mine. One last step in my way and then there’s only four left standing. Haruna, we were given the opportunity meet at the special, but allow me the chance to truly introduce myself. Hi, I’m Sophia Rose, the woman that’s taking the thing you want more than anything else right now. It has to boil your blood, doesn’t it? I spoke to Azumi about the things that she’s been forced to watch others achieve the things that she believes that she deserves wholehearted, but for you, it all goes to a completely new level. Some people have loved you, and far more have hated you, but you’ve shown this spirit that can almost be admired. You’ve stumbled more than you’ve had the opportunity to walk, and you’ve been forced to deal with the taste of failure more than others could withstand, but you continue to stand strong; hoping wholeheartedly that the next time you’re given an opportunity that it’ll all go the way that you’ve planned it inside that little head of yours. But it never does, and it never will. The saddest part, Haruna, is that you know that too. It kills you instead. The success of those around you; being forced to watch people succeed when you constantly fail causes you more pain than anything physical ever could. You smile and wink for the camera, but deep down, you’re a bitter, bitter woman.

Why hide it? That’s the one thing that I’ll never understand, Haruna.

You talk about leaving the division, but you never will. You’ll continue to stand in this division for years to come. You’ll stand in the same position too; always the bridesmaid, never the bride. But, Haruna, it’s not about the cards that we’re dealt – it’s about how we play them. Do you want to know the harshest truth, Haruna? You’re not the one playing your cards. I am. I’m the person that dictates whether you’re leaving Turbo at the top of this bracket. Not Cameron Ella Ava. Not Azumi Goto. Not Nicole Fyre. Not Hatsukyo Gin. Not Kendra Shamez. Not HBG. Not Haruna Sakazaki. I am. I don’t doubt the fact that you believe that you can taste that crown. I don’t doubt that fact that you believe that you can almost touch it with your fingertips, but on Turbo, Haruna, I rip everything away. I crush every little dream of you sitting on that throne with that crown atop of your head underneath by boot. I’m not playing these stupid little games anymore. I’m not playing the role of the unknown spitfire – you know who I am; EVERYBODY knows who Sophia Rose is. You know what I can do. They know what I can do – but nobody knows how to stop me. Three weeks; I’ve been in this company for the matter of three weeks and in this tournament, I’ve made the greatest impact of them all. Erica Ford beats the Vixen’s World Champion, and she lets it all slip between the cracks of her fingers. Cailin has the world in the palm of her hand, and the “hunger” that drove her proved to be worthless when she was forced to face “real” competition. But, here I stand, Haruna, stronger than anyone else thought that I would. But, Ms. Haruna, don’t believe that I’m underestimating you in the slightest. I’ve had my expectations of everyone in this tournament that I’ve been forced to stand against and the truth is that nobody has met my expectations. I expected to be forced to try to survive against Cameron and I was severely let down. I expected Nicole Fyre and Hatsukyo Gin to put up some form of a fight and I was severely let down, and against Azumi Goto, I walked into the match with the lowest amount expectation that I possibly could, and yes, I was severely let down. Is it going to be any different against you, Haruna? Are you going to be the first woman to leap over the bar that I’ve set for this bracket? Are you going to be the first woman that is actually able to meet the expectations that I’ve walked in with. Of course you’re not, and of course you won’t.

You’ll find yourself in a common place after Turbo, Haruna; back at the drawing board, thinking about what’s next.
Nathan Fiora
Post September 2nd 2016, 2:24 am by Nathan Fiora
VOLTAGE I: MEETING THE OPPOSITION.

(Nathan Fiora is seen walking with Rebecca Sawyer and Preacher Jamal inside of red carpet event.  All three are in different colored suits; Nathan is in a black suit with a rose-colored red tie, Rebecca is in a grey dress with red crystals on the corners and Preacher Jamal is wearing a pure white suit with a white tie and white gloves.  The cameras focus on Fiora, who doesn’t seem to care about the cameras all that much.  The expression on his face shows anger and determination.  Before Nathan could continue to walk, a voice can be heard.)

Reporter: Mr. Fiora!  May I have a word with you?...

(Nathan stops immediately.  He doesn’t turn around at all.  The reporter becomes very nervous because of the lack of Fiora’s movement.  The reporter is very stiff in his movement, hesitating to get to Nathan and his possy.  Preacher Jamal notices that the reporter is coming and hugs him.  reporter and tries to console the terrified individual.)

Preacher Jamal: BROTHA...What’s your name?

Reporter: Kyle...Kyle Magna.  What..what are you doi..ng? 

Preacher Jamal: Oh, right right.  BROTHA MAGNA!  WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND, MY CHILD?

Kyle Magna: I...just have a few questions for Nathan Fiora.  Mr. Fiora, how does your loss-

(Preacher Jamal removes one of his gloves and shoves it into Kyle’s mouth before he could finish his sentence.  Jamal is patting Magna in the back, directing his vision to Nathan, who is still frozen in place.)

Preacher Jamal: SILENCE.  WE DO NOT USE THAT WORD IN THE HOUSE OF HARDCORE HARMONY.  OUR GOOD, NO, GREAT LEADER NATHAN FIORA HAS IMPRESSED ALL OF THIS UNIVERSE WITH HIS CHARISMA AND TALENT IN THE RING.  Look at the gold around his waist.  Do you think this man is a joke?

Kyle Magna:.....I am so sorry.  Mr. Fiora, will you say anything on the matter?  I really want to know your response on this situatio-

(Rebecca Sawyer grabs the microphone from Magna’s hand and shoves the reporter to the ground.)

Rebecca Sawyer: Get up.  NOW.  

(Kyle Magna immediately gets up and begins to shake in fear.)

Rebecca Sawyer: MAN UP.  How in the hell did you get the opportunity to speak to THE Nathan Fiora?  The Hardcore Champion, The Chicago Noise.  MY client does not need to say a word to scum like you.  This man MAIN EVENTED Voltage, like he should be doing every week.  He put on a match that will be talked about for ages and you ask him about why he’s going to lose.  That is a stupid thing to do when this powerful and athletic individual can crush you in a millisecond.  So I’d recommend you that you make smart choices with your worthless life and choose your next words carefully.  

Kyle Magna: Mr. Fiora, if you could forgive me, I’d greatly appreciate it.  If my words have offended you in any way, please let me know.  I will make this right.  

Nathan Fiora: Please shut the hell up.  Give me this microphone.  

(Kyle quickly gives Nathan the microphone.  Fiora grabs a chair around the area and forces Magna to sit down and pay attention.  Magna’s face becomes incredibly red and he begins to shake more than ever.  The cameras are then directed towards Fiora’s face.  He is obviously irritated from the whole situation.)

Nathan Fiora: IS EVERYONE PAYING ATTENTION?  If you’re not, get off your porn sites at, your Reddits, Tumblr, I don’t care.  LISTEN up, critics, and listen well.  I was the man of Voltage this past week.  I went up against the person who everyone considers to be “The Man”.  Yes, I lost, but the look in Aren Mstislav’s eyes showed a different story.  He wasn’t expecting for me to put the fight that I put in this past week.  He thought he could just get a victory that damn easily, but that wasn’t the case.  Who else can say that they were getting close to beating the EAW Champion?  No man.  But hey, now I have the attention that I truly deserve.  Look at little Kylie Jenner here, he’s terrified and I don’t blame him.  I am pissed about the fact that everyone focuses on the fact that I LOST instead of the fact of how close I was to beat Aren.  There will be another time to beat Mstislav, so right now that isn’t my biggest concern.  My biggest concern right now is Territorial Invasion, which is two weeks away.  Kenny, do your job and ask me what I think about this match, you son of a bitch.  

(Nathan Fiora shoves the microphone to Kyle’s face.  He seems to resist, but Fiora shoves the microphone, pushing Kyle’s cheek into the inside of his mouth.)

Kyle Magna: Nathan…..

Nathan Fiora: You don’t call me by first name, you disgusting rodent. 

Kyle Magna: Mister Fiora…

Nathan Fiora: That’s better.  Keep going and stop with that stupid nervousness.  

Kyle Magna: What are your thoughts on being a part of Team Voltage?  

Nathan Fiora: It’s a damn pleasure to be in this except for the fact that I’m not team captain.  Who in the hell let Y2Impact, an old man who comes and goes, lead this team?  Carlos Rosso, guys!  I mean, he’s the same guy who decided to sign Erebos or whatever his name is.  This general manager has lost so much respect from me.  He tries to act like he has faith in me, but then decides to cling on to the past to ensure the victory.  That’s totally what the New Era means.  I am the man who represents this change; the gold around my waist, the recognition that I get every week and the effort that I put into this company show why I’m the voice of change in EAW.  No worries, though.  When would I ever listen to Y2Impact?  Why should I even take what he says into the matter?  Dunno and don’t care.  This match against Team Dynasty at Territorial Invasion will be about ME.  It won’t be about my partner this week, Christian Locke, nor the idiot that is Matt Miles.  I heard what you had to say and honestly, why don’t you get the balls to tell me everything you said a few days ago?  I’d like to see your finish without some of your teeth missing.  This is why I don’t do teams; every single son of a gun here is ready to turn on your back, but hey, I’ll play that game if I have to.  I don’t mind super kicking every single partner of mine to prove a solid point that I can beat all those Dynasty giants all by myself.  This isn’t some joke; I am that damn capable of beating the best performers in this company.  If I was scared of these guys, I’d be like reporter Kentucky here, who’s pissed his pants.  I don’t back down from any fight and I will get in all of these guys’ faces if I have to.  What are they going to do to me, rant about how I hurt their feelings?  I mean after Jacob Senn’s performance a few weeks ago against Scott Oasis, I’m beginning to question if this guy is really that good.  But hey, that’s just a bit of my input.  I’d love to talk about the rest of Team Dynasty and their ridiculous claim about being the victors, but I’ll wait until the right place and the right time.  I’m in no rush, not at all.  By the end of Territorial Invasion, I will be leaving with a special opportunity and there is no one who will take that away from me.  Will I have to send someone down a burning table?  Maybe, and honestly, I’d love for that to happen to every man involved in this match.  With that said, I’m going to make this match the temporary House of Hardcore Harmony.  We pray to pain, we bow down to the pressure and we conquer the opposition.  By we, I don’t mean this team I’m a part of.  I’m talking about the people closest to me; my close friend Preacher Jamal and the woman I admire, Rebecca Sawyer.  They have been by my side when no one else has been and that’s what I live for; loyalty.  Fans find their next guy to cheer while my Regime remains close, like familia.  Props to everyone who’s backed me up from the beginning, though.  Enough of this talk, though.  We got some other stuff to talk about.  This week, I get to face the “Love Novel Duo” Carson Ramsay and Kenny Drake...I also have to team up with the cocky Christian Locke.  You can speak now, vermin.  

(Nathan frowns and turns away from Kyle.  He then makes Preacher Jamal give the microphone to Kyle Magna.)

Kyle Magna: Y-Yes sir!  Are you ready for this match?  You don’t seem to be in the best of places with your Team Voltage partner, Christian Locke. 

Nathan Fiora: Look, kid.  I’m always ready for a match.  You can wake me up at three A.M. and I’ll be ready.  I can be in the shower and if I gotta do a match, I’ll be in that ring in the next five minutes.  I’m pretty sure you get my point now.  Carson Ramsay and Kenny Drake are in the worst stage of their relationship.  Both of them feel betrayed, but let’s be honest here; their love is probably as big as ever.  I mean, look at them; they can’t even get away from each other.  You see these two guys involved with each other every week on Voltage and honestly I got no problem with gay couples.  Just don’t involve me in your issues this week.  I’m going to be too busy for catching the eyes of millions of viewers and showing Christian Locke and Carlos Rosso why I should be the team captain.  Hell, I’ll be my own captain because relying on shady ass people like Christian Locke is not on my bucket list at the moment.  But I’ll be honest in one aspect; you guys are some of the best workers this company right now.  I’m excited to be put against people who are critically acclaimed by people around the world.  I’m also excited to beat one of you and getting the pinfall by kicking your head off your body.  This will be such a meaningful experience; I just feel it.  You guys will also get something out of this; you’ll gain the experience of losing to the greatest wrestler that this universe has ever produced.  Ask my Regime and they’ll confirm all of these things to you; nobody knows me as well as they do.  All the critics will come by and try to affirm themselves as a threat, but at the end of day, I will be victorious.  My battle flags have been lifted and I’m marching your way, gentlemen.  You either will impress me and put up the fight of your lives or you’ll disappoint me and lose oh so easily.  Leave your issues at home because obviously they might get in the way of such a huge honor.  I don’t want you two to ruin your moment of being in the presence of excellence.  The fight that you bring will be fought with the Hardcore style that I can only bring.  No man is going to get in my way to be the best of all time.  This isn’t a claim; success is my bride.  Our church is this company and we are getting closer and closer to that fateful day.  So I’d recommend that you all gather around and celebrate this amazing occasion.  What does this all mean?  EAW, I’ve been plotting, and you will find out my plans very soon.  There’s a reason for everything.  Nothing is what it seems.  Now beat it, twerp.  

I’M BULLETPROOF; NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW.

(Nathan throws the microphone to Kyle and shoves him out of the camera frame.  Fiora, Sawyer and Jamal get up, dust off and walk away.  There is a huge ovation from Fiora’s camera crew as they chant “Hardcore Harmony”.  The scene fades to black.)
Cameron Ella Ava
Post September 2nd 2016, 1:45 am by Cameron Ella Ava
“Down A Notch.”—Turbo
EAW Promoz! - Page 2 R6A1RY

[Helping her sister Consuela Rose to the medical trainer’s room, Cameron Ella Ava was stopped by the interviewer, Eve. After Eve asking for Cameron for an interview about her upcoming match against Azumi Goto on Turbo, Cameron finally agreed after getting Consuela to be checked on by a medical trainer.]

Eve: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here with Cameron Ella Ava. Now Cameron, what are your thoughts about your match tonight?

Cameron: It’s an utter joke that I lose to losers like the Heart Break Gal, Haruna Sakazaki and Azumi Goto. Now, I shouldn’t say the last two Vixens names because the Heart Break Gal made it very clear that those two other bitches in her team weren’t useful. I don’t get why Haruna and Azumi are even signed in the company. It’s not worth trying to please the Japanese demographic. I’m sorry that one of Japan’s best joshi’s is a no talent loser that thinks that she can stand in the ring with me? I’m sorry if the other loser is someone who needs to take some antidepressants because I think that we’re all fucking sick of her negative Nancy attitude. I don’t have anything to prove to Haruna, I defeated her last week. I showed her that those two other victories against me don’t matter and with Azumi, oh my God. I can hear her right now— “I won the tag match that means I’m better than you.” I can’t stand that little twerp just running her mouth. Does she seriously think that I take any value in what she says? My lord. She is one of the dumbest bitches in EAW. She makes La Diva sound like Albert Einstein when she speaks.

Eve: Speaking of Azumi Goto, does your match tonight reflect on how you plan to approach things with her on Turbo?

Cameron: Why should I? What makes Azumi Goto worthy of me changing my approach with her? What has Azumi done that would be worthy in my eyes? The woman is nothing more than a failure. She is nothing more, but the last stepping stone I need into approaching the semi-finals. I mean, this woman is a walking failure? She’s been here for how long? About close to nine months? How many title shots has she had? How many FPV matches has she had? How many awards has she won? What has Azumi Goto done to deserve my attention? In one year, Aria Jaxon has been able to accomplish WAY more than Azumi has accomplished in her entire career? I would love to hear about Azumi’s excuse. I can’t wait for the bullshit that spews out of her mouth. In my one year of EAW, I was able to go from a nobody to a Vixens Champion to one of the most over people in EAW. Sure, she could say it was because the Division was small back then, but I was getting more camera time than the rest of the Vixens combined. People weren’t talking about Hurricane Hawk. People weren’t talking about Dark Demon. They were talking about me. Cameron Ella Ava. They were talking about the twenty-one-year-old from Los Angeles, California. The woman who has wrestled along with legends like Dark Demon, Prince of Phenomenal and Kawajai around the independent scenes [looks into the camera]. Yes, Azumi. I was what you called an “indy darling”. I spent years wrestling the independent circuit. I fought them all. You don’t even come close to the best I’ve fought [looks back at Eve].

Eve: So, you don’t consider Azumi to be a legitimate threat?

Cameron: Why should I? She’s not impressive to me. I commend her for trying to be edge and controversial, but it’s all an act from her. She isn’t really like this. This woman has struggled with finding her footing in EAW. Despite changing her nickname millions of times, it doesn’t determine her success. Despite the amount of times that she has dyed her hair, she is in the same position she has been for about nine months now. It’s not because of the nickname. It’s not because of the color of her hair. It’s because she sucks. She might be delusional and not believe me, but everyone knows she sucks. She’s not good enough to stand in the ring against me. It doesn’t matter how much she trains or works hard, it’s never going to be enough when facing me in the ring. It doesn’t matter what I say to her because she will ignore me and throw the exact same points at me like she didn’t hear me respond to them in the very first place. I make myself loud and clear, Eve. You should know that about me. I hate it when I’m ignored. I can admit that I wasn’t the most respected Vixen in the locker room and it took me years to gain respect out of former Vixens like Christy Cruise, SG1. Hell, it took me years to get the respect out of Kendra Shamez and the Heart Break Gal. Especially in this day in age, it takes more than competing in some amazing match to gain respect. Azumi might not care for respect, but she’s done nothing to earn it. Women like Sophia Rose hasn’t earned my respect and we fought a hell of a match, but I’m not saying that it’s never going to be earned. I’m just saying that Azumi has a long way to the top. She’s not as good as she says she is and I think it’s time for a veteran like myself to knock her down a notch. Don’t you think, Eve? [pats Eve on the shoulder as she lefts to go inside the medical trainer’s room to check on Consuela]

Last edited by Cameron Ella Ava on September 2nd 2016, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria Jaxon
Post September 2nd 2016, 1:08 am by Aria Jaxon
ALMOST DOESN'T COUNT -- MOLINE, ILLINOIS.
(Showdown)

This bitch is excited because she thinks she’s almost won. She envisions the finish line as being almost in her line of sight. Counting chickens before they hatch is the kinda shit that made the Warriors blow their lead to set up the Cavaliers’ Cinderella story. This shit is being treated like a hundred-yard dash instead of the marathon it actually is, and Veena Adams has put all her eggs in one basket, because hey, it’s not like she’s got much else going for her at the moment, right? Don’t worry, ladies and gentlemen, this won’t be a Cinderella story. The broad who just recently started to act like she had any actual wrestling training won’t be winning some game of one-upmanship here. Don’t worry, I got this one.

Now, believe me, I know as well as anyone else that Empress of Elite is to be taken seriously. The shit you do in this tournament matters. Veena has thrown her entire being into possibly winning the whole thing because she feels like she’s backed into a corner, and she should feel that way. I get it. If I had absolutely zero things worth mentioning to add to my resume up to this point in my EAW career, I’d be taking pride in a mini hot streak, too. I’ll admit, I was as caught off-guard as anyone else when she didn’t get the shit kicked outta her right out of the gate back on the first Empress of Elite special. Make no mistake, this is the same girl who’s struggled to keep her head above water in this Vixens division for months on end. The one previous glimmer of hope that seemed to be indicative of her actually having a career that wasn’t utter shit vanished way back in January after that match with Cailin and I. Has Veena had a packed schedule since then? Not exactly, unless you count all the times Azumi smacked her around like she owed her rent money. It’s true, Veena, that no one expected you to do much of anything in this tournament, and you can’t really catch an attitude when people bring it up. No one’s inventing anything. I’m not pulling shit outta thin air. You’ve given me all the ammo I needed, boo. You’ve talked a big game from day one...matter of fact, even before day one, with all those social media posts, saying how you were gonna blow into this company and shake things up from the bottom up. And maybe, maybe, if you’d actually expanded upon the tiny bit of promise you showed in the beginning of this year, you wouldn’t have turned into some afterthought. God, it seemed like you were the only one who was totally unaware of the backslide you hit. Loss after loss after loss and yet you’re still pounding your chest proclaiming yourself to be the woman to beat. You got turned into a doormat -- someone for other Vixens to wipe their feet on after they’d beaten you. And I have, more than once. It’s no wonder you finally started to take shit clearly. I’m glad. You were sort of just a waste of a roster space before. I mean, your appearances were few and far in between, and when you did show up, you weren’t exactly impressive. You think Empress of Elite will be the thing that finally backs up all your shit-talk, ‘cause you’ve talked a big game from day one. Accolade-less, clout-less, and without a real track record to your name, you’ve always talked like you were a ten-year veteran who shattered glass ceilings and broke down doors. And no, it’s never been confidence. It’s been a foolish presumption because you just assumed you’d be someone worth giving a shit about all the time. You assumed you could treat EAW like you treated your sparring partners in the little dojo you came from. It’s all in the same vain of you thinking you winning this whole thing is a foregone conclusion. Like I admitted before, you’ve pulled some seriously unexpected wins outta your ass thus far, and no one can take that from you. It’s just funny to me how you waited until you were in the contained little environment of Empress of Elite to have a fire lit under your ass. All year, you drifted. You got your ass beat. Tell me if I’m wrong, but you haven’t had a single match on any of the FPV cards this year, have you? Right. While you clearly became fond of those Kylie Jenner lip kits, I was everywhere. I was putting on five-star matches. I was making history. I was busy being one of the cornerstones of this division. And for what? So some plastic mannequin with a trust fund can notch a few meaningful wins and act like she has the right to think she’s anything more than the flash in the pan she so clearly is? Face facts, you got complacent. You were so sick of being an afterthought that you picked now, of all times, to finally get some pep in your step. No time like the present, I guess. But just know that while you suddenly picked now to get the molasses outta your ass, I’ve been giving it my all. I don’t give a fuck if you decided now is the time to stop being mediocre, ‘cause I’m here to rain on your parade. Let’s be honest, Veena. As tough as A block is, it’s just a segment of the Vixens division. A small group, but a group nonetheless. You’re an average-sized fish in a small pond. You think, when this is all over, this momentum is gonna carry over for you? When we go back to real time and the Vixens division resumes its normal rhythm, that you’ll be anything more than you are now? Nah. See, anyone can catch lightning in a bottle, and that’s what you’ve done. You’re acting like it’ll last forever, and worse yet, you’ve let it go to your head. I don’t know if you missed the memo, but a few good performances in a row doesn’t make it right for you to think you’re God’s gift to wrestling. But oh, you couldn’t possibly be wrong, right? You’ve been right about the entire trajectory of your career up to this point, haven’t you? You see this tournament as something to hang your hat on. And you know what, you can go right ahead. Toot your own horn. Since you like to focus on almosts and maybes, rather than real things, I hope your performance in Empress of Elite will be something you’ll hold close to your heart. You know as well as I do that this is your peak. This is as good as it gets for you! And I couldn’t think of a better place to cut you down. I couldn’t think of a better point in your career to cut your legs out from underneath you. Just when you start to think you might be worth your weight in gold, here I come, ready to pull the rug out from underneath you. No one will argue that you don’t deserve it. But hey, knowing you, it won’t do anything to dampen that spirit of yours. You’ll go on after Empress of Elite is over, you’ll still be crown-less, and you’ll still be acting like hot shit, even if you don’t have nearly enough wiggle room to have the ego that you do. It’s okay, though. Look back on this tournament fondly, as the time you almost did something worth talking about.

I just thought I should let you know -- Regina George called, and she wants her whole shtick back. She’d like you to stop ripping off her whole generic high school mean girl vibe. Honestly, can you lob any shade that isn’t totally centered around my love life or the fact that you don’t like how I look? You’re talking out the side of your neck as if I’m actually supposed to care about your weak ass opinion. “You needed a man to advance in the company!” screams the girl who literally wouldn’t be employed if not for her last name. Are you...really tryna play that card? YOU? Of all people? The girl who feels compelled to mention her uncle in every other sentence because she knows that without her bloodline, she’d be a Hooters waitress or folding t-shirts and shawls at some Forever 21? Let’s clear a couple things up, shall we? I love Aren. I do, but I didn’t need him to get to where I am. I wasn’t with him when my career took off, and if he wasn’t in the picture, I’d still be twice the competitor that you are. The giant disparity that exists between you and I would still be there. So you can go on, and talk about me or Tarah or Cailin or BB or any other Vixen you turn your nose up at for being in a relationship, but the fact of the matter is that none of us have used our men to break down walls for us. We did all our own heavy lifting, whereas you were ushered in the door by your uncle. You can rip off his signature phrases, you can sing his praises, but that’s as close as you’ll ever get to that level and the sooner that sinks in for you, the better off you’ll be. It’s a bitter pill to swallow, I get it. You never imagined it would be this hard, did you? Watching the veteran Vixens on TV when you were younger, I bet you imagined following in their footsteps would be so easy. I know your tenure in EAW has been one rude awakening after another for you, but I imagine you’ve done a good job of concealing that. Pathetic career be damned, your ego is still intact! It’s kinda adorable, though. I mean, if you don’t talk yourself up, who will? If you don’t believe in you, who else in this company is gonna talk you up? I can’t think of anyone. You need something to hold onto, and you haven’t got much. You’re grasping at straws looking for something that you think makes you better than me. “I’ve got it!” she says, “I’ll call her ugly!” I’m yawning. Am I surprised? No. ‘Cause like I said, we’ve had our run-ins before, and your M.O. is the same every time. Not just with me, but with everyone. Maybe Kora and Jenny let you shake their confidence, but you’re denser than I thought you were if you think that shit’s gonna fly with me. You can say whatever you want, Veena. Keep on lobbing elementary insults like hand grenades. Trash talk your little heart out. Hype yourself up. I want your sense of self-importance to be as inflated as possible by the time we meet, so that way, when I beat your sorry ass, the only one who won’t see it coming is you.

I’ve beaten better than you, and I’ve been beaten by better, and it’s pretty laughable that you’re making light of all I’ve done so far. Like I told you way back when we first met: if you’re gonna try and trivialize my accomplishments, you better rack some up first. But you won’t, not just because you won’t get through me, but because after this tournament is over, real life begins again, and you still won’t be able to cut it. You were someone for a few weeks. You weren’t just “Mr. DEDEDE’s niece”, you were someone with a chance in hell of making an impact in this tournament. You were. Past tense. You won’t be when I’m done with you. I’m about to become a two-time Empress of Elite just as you’re barely mastering the art of winning more than one match in a row. We’ll all remember this as the time you gave it your best shot, Veena. Take some comfort in knowing it was almost enough.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post September 1st 2016, 11:48 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Dynasty Promo #2

"Last and Least"

(The camera opens up to Cloud wrapping up her hands in the vixens locker room before her match with Tarah Nova.)

Talent. It's one of those things where you either have it or don't. In your case Autumn you think your little gothic getup is going to make up for your lack of talent?  It's not. And if I can judge anything by your silence, you know that as well. The least you can do is face your defeat with some pride! If not, fine. You can stay quiet and mope about I don't care. I have bigger fish to fry and somewhere in between all of that will be gone from this tournament for good and hopefully my life. (Cracks knuckles) Tomorrow you help me seal my victory in Cell Block B. Stay up kiddo.

(Mao enters the locker room)

Mao: You're on.

Right. Time to slay the Vixen Killer.

(Leaves the locker room)
Tig Kelly
Post September 1st 2016, 11:27 pm by Tig Kelly
Some of the greatest leaders were those with delusions of grandeur. Napoleon always thought he was a much more intimidating man that he ever could have been at his stature, most Kingdoms succeeded by simply pushing forward like there were no more menacing Kingdoms than themselves. Hell World War 2 thrived off of the fact that Germany knew they could bully their way through all of the small countries and eventually just act like they've always had the upper hand! But the major downfall of each listed were the exact delusions that drove them forward. Napoleon was eventually taken by poison (despite what the doctors say), every Kingdom eventually fell once the pressure of true greatness became too much, and Hitler eventually tried his hand with Russia who let the Iron Curtain fall on his Third Reich helping to close out what would be the end of Hitler's reign of terror. You see being delusional does in fact pay off on your way to the top, much like it has for you Tomas. The downfall of that seems to be true talent catching up to you when you finally meet the big leagues. I've been pushing my way through talent and finding out the hard way that you'll never bully your way through everyone. Some people are much bigger like Scott Oasis and will simply lift you and toss you. Some people will be craftier than you like Brian Daniels who can fashion a win out of any position. Some people are just better than you, just like I am Tomas. I've learned a lot and I'm not about to let Mr Minor League Wednesday Night himself be another one of those lessons. I have a big opportunity coming up in this Triple Threat contenders match so I want to make one thing clear, I will do whatever it takes to break you down limb from limb and get myself out unscathed to my shot at gold. My shot at redemption and making another title great again. My chance to prove that this smack talking Irishman hasn't lost a step. Hell if I can't kick your head off I might just choke you out, or break your arm, or tear your Achilles clean off the bone. You've probably been able to get by solely on size this far Tomas, but even back in Galway where you made your claim to whatever goofy backyard federation they ain't never seen someone as skilled as me in the cage or the ring.

Starting with this 2 bit power lifter I'm going to make a statement the world can hear with the exclamation point being TLA's lifeless body. Oh you're damn right, I may not be looking past my current task but I know what's at the end of this trail for me and that's your belt m'ijo. We've been through this before and I had to settle for someone else's belt later on that night but that will not be the case this time. Keep and eye on what I do this week and the absolute terror in the eyes of Angelo and whoever they decide the other cadaver will be because the Tig you faced back then, the Tig you dealt with post PFP....that was nothing. HRDO I thank you for the opportunity to roll these heads up the ramp and to the back as the Mafia Kick Nation and Irish Nationals cheer the massacre on like its a parade. I hope you have some draft picks handy to fill the empty spots left in the roster, not like the contracts were worth as much as mine anyways...
Post September 1st 2016, 11:04 pm by Guest
Dynasty 02

'' Jennifer, you were so close. It could have been possible that you were able to say what you have said, and I would not have had time to debate your points and rebuttal against them. However, a critical error was made on your end. You must have assumed I don't check promotional videos before I go to bed. They don't call me the most efficient woman in the world just for the sake of it, I don't know how you could weigh up who I am and deliver the conclusion that I'd let you walk free with your insults and your generic Hitler insults. You're a computer geek, so people say, however you couldn't take the time to google Adolf Hitler, and actually find out he was Austrian. Unlike you, Jenny, I actually care about my job. I am passionate about it, and that is why everything is so pristine and polished in my life, and it is why people know me as a perfectionist. As most Americans would be eating greasy pizza and sleeping on the couch, I recover from a relaxing bath, wrap my hair in a towel, hide my naked body with a robe, and check the Efficiency Answers Wrestling website. I care, unlike you. Many people say I care too much, they call my methods delusional, and are offended by my drive, determination and intelligence. Every word you speak is so clumsy, every point you make has no evidence, and it upsets me. If your wrestling ability is valued as much as your speaking skills, then I look to our match with a frown. You know, after doing battle with the likes of Veena, who is only on contract due to whom she is related to, and fighting Aria who somehow manages to paint herself as the victim in any situation, I was looking forward to facing you. Looking forward to wrestling you. You have an interests in computers, which I assume means you must love science. Technology, all the works. Yet despite liking such, you sound uneducated, your lexicon is that of an idiots. I pout as such, instead of relishing facing a woman I have never faced before, I am left with disappointment and sadness. Like Stephanie Matsuda shirt, you are aware she wins her matches with roll up pins and interferes in others business, right? You support a woman who does everything in her power to disparage and mock pure, efficient wrestling. How does that feel, your role model is not even a role model, they're somebody who claims to be a wrestler yet provides no evidence of actually supporting the profession. Your hero has to find solace and strength from others, and lurk in the darkness with people who are deranged and messed in the brain. That's not wrestling, that's not efficiency. You rely on this DJ, and Stephanie relies on the Sanatorium, or however you pronounce it, I'd look such up but I care not, in honesty. I rely on myself, I am efficient enough to achieve my goals and motivate myself without help. Although for such I don't necessarily dislike you. I appreciate the fact you attempted to video yourself, believing that I was asleep. It shows that you're willing to defy the good girl perception that my Vixens uphold. It's nice that you talk about my country, my perfect, efficient, pure country. I mean sure, you believe that the best thing to come out of Germany are cars, however I'd disagree. We have many scientists, engineers and athletes who have had an impact on the world. America would not have been the first country to reach the moon if it were not for German engineering. The best Formula One driver in the history of the sport is a German. Furthermore, the most talented, beautiful, intelligent, determined and efficient woman to grace the Sports Entertainment Sympathisers who watch American television is a German, and that is me. Just because you're of German descent, it does not mean you can relate to me, or that you have any idea of the true definition of German Efficiency. Even I don't. It isn't an equation that can be solved. It isn't a sum that can be calculated, it just is. It's a lifestyle, a lifestyle that improves every aspect of my life, and makes me superior, no matter what I am doing, or what subject I am speaking about. Unfortunately I haven't played what I assume is a video game. I am too busy training, and slowly making this division as efficient and as perfect as it can be. Like I stated before, I am too passionate and opinionated about my job and this Vixens division to waste time. I have been slowly working, slowly tinkering, to make this division as good as it can be. We're making progress, slow progress. Blueprints have been altered, and paths have been rerouted. But that's where you come in Jenny! I'm not here to become the Empress Of Elite, and gain a sole title chance that I can only play with for one night. I'm too efficient for that, instead I use this tournament for my own benefit. I test the efficiency of whoever I face, I am thinking far too ahead, into the future, where the German Efficiency era rules over the Vixens division, the quality and wrestling values of the matches that the women of my division put on are at an all time high, and I, the Personification of German Efficiency, direct and help. You see, the world of Sports Entertainment is a cruel place for a woman like me. Most are happy with the state of this division, they see the walls decorated with rainbows. But I see the cancer leaking through the cracks, the darkness consuming the social media whores of this division. It could be a greater place, and I will continue to justify that German Efficiency is the superior lifestyle, until I have the audience, and the stage, to prove such. Why would I want to be an Empress, when I can be a Champion? My Vixens Cup practically guarantees me such. Where are becoming an Empress only gains you an equal chance to come out on top against the Vixens World Champion. I'm too efficient to become an Empress, I'd rather instead continue to work in silence, build up my claims and test the efficiency. Many people in this division are over hyped, and many cannot even wrestle. Which one are you Jenny, are you a hot prospect who will languish in the darkness of Sports Entertainment until they shoot out, or are you just not efficient enough for my division, I intend to find out on Friday. I believe it to be amusing that you sound like a twelve year old who knows nothing of the world around them. I find it truly fascinating that you have the time to edit pictures of my face onto a horse. I draw the conclusion that you don't care much for wrestling, you're just here for the money, and to be an annoyance. I suppose, though, that we shall find out on Dynasty. Win or Lose, you soon will fall to German Efficiency, Jenny. I tend not to sound like a dictator, but the perfect life will find the Vixens division soon, and when it does, the German Efficiency era will commence. ''
Jenny
Post September 1st 2016, 10:28 pm by Jenny
Jenny is seen in her darkened promo room wearing a Stephanie Matsuda shirt attempting to psych herself up. DJ talks over a PA.

DJ: “Alright Jenny, you’re fighting the. Ahem.”

DJ clears her throat.

DJ: “The Personification Of German Efficiency.”

Jenny: “I’m fighting a Mercedes Benz?”

DJ: “No, Sheridan Müller.”

Jenny’s face falls for a moment.

Jenny: “Oh.”

DJ: “What have you got?”

Jenny puts on an angry face.

Jenny: “You’re a nasty garbage can with no skill!”

Jenny reverts to her normal self.

Jenny: “What’d you think?”

DJ: “Jenny.”

Jenny: “Yes?”

DJ: “Is that all you wrote?”

Jenny: “Sure was.”

DJ: “That was a sentence. look, Jenny, I’m going to do something you won’t believe.”

Jenny: “What?”

DJ: “I’m going to let you say whatever you want. Go nuts.”

Jenny: “Sweet! Alright, um. Do you call your fans Sheri-fans? Because that would be cool. Um. You know the best thing that has ever come out of germany? Cars. Even Hitler wasn’t efficient dude, he only wiped out MOST of the jews. Do you know how much steam he would have gotten if he was a woman? None. Because German woman really aren’t all that well liked. I should know! I’m actually of German descent.”

DJ: “Really?”

Jenny: “Yeah! Lot’s of German and Italian people in St. Louis. It’s a weird mix of both to where it becomes: ‘We’ll feed all the jews! Ha ha ha!’ It’s an odd place. Anyway, haven’t you ever played Red Alert 2? Germans have like the worst racial, just a half decent tank that does more damage to other tanks. The French have a freaking cannon, a CANNON. They’re french! They should be able to build a white flag or some shit.”

DJ: “I don’t that giving you freedom was a good idea.”

Jenny: “Do you know what Germany has done for the world? Fuck shit up. They just start wars and that’s their thing. Efficient or not they’re dicks. Look Sheridan, you want to be efficient? Drink some motor cleaner and make a schedule, but make sure that on the 2nd you don’t forget to add “Get my ass beat by Jenny” to it!”

DJ: “Why would she drink motor cleaner?”

Jenny: “I hear it makes cars more efficient.”

DJ: “That would kill a human.”

Jenny: “OH SHIT! Don’t drink motor cleaner! I no one should die from my advice! But yeah, keep testing me scrublord, I’ll wreck you I swear on me mum.”

DJ: “You’re from St. Louis.”

Jenny: “Oh shush. I’m gonna go play Overwatch now.”

DJ: “I guess you can go.”

Jenny begins to leave but stops herself at the door.

Jenny: “Oh yeah! Here’s Sheridan Mule-r.”

This image is displayed:
EAW Promoz! - Page 2 Mule10

DJ: ”JEEEENNNNNYYYY!”

Jenny: “Gotta’ run!”

Fade to black.
Cage.
Post September 1st 2016, 10:27 pm by Cage.
I never realized why guys claim I have something else to complain about when they see it first hand that this company never liked me, this shit always been a popularity contest and that is the reason Dubian has succeeded. And it may be hypocritical on my end I mean I had people screaming and wishing and begging me to beat the hell out of anyone in this ring but still this company didn't really want this face on it's cereal boxes or shitty commercials. But “Dub Cult” was born and it was trademarked and now it's on signs and t shirts and everyone here is a big fan of Devan Dubian and now Dubian is revered as this big star. It wasn't always like that though right? I mean you were a struggling wrestler trying to reclaim past glory of what everyone thought you'd become six years ago, you've had some ups and downs like I've had some ups and downs and arguably maybe have been held down but honestly you mean to tell me that maybe my passion was just a little bit more into this than you that you look at it as complaining? You are so full of shit. But you have a right to feel like your shit doesn't stink and feel like nobody is worthy to team with you, honestly I don't really care about teaming with you, Senn, Wilder, TLA. Doesn't really matter to me, I show up to do a job and I am paid to lead lambs to slaughter and I am damn good at it! But really this whole team thing has never worked out for me, I mean I've stabbed people in the back, I've been stabbed in the back. So around this snake pit and my advice for the kids as they approach back to school is basically, Don't trust anybody around you. So it's safe to say I don't trust you or anyone else and you can all go to hell. But I'll be damned if I let any of you get closer to the World Heavyweight Championship while I'm still breathing, this isn't for Dynasty. I don't care about flying the flag and being the poster boy, doesn't fit me. I'm basically kicking all three of your asses tomorrow so you can have the honor of sitting on the apron and watching a true ass kicking machine do what he does best and run through every single person Voltage has to offer. Yes, it is a privilege and an honor, but I don't understand why you guys want to lose so bad by not just laying down in the ring and getting pinned so we can know who the money is on. You obviously enjoy sharing the losers purse and that is why on Dynasty you will continue to share the losers purse while I'm walking around saying and bragging about how I beat the three handpicked guys to get a spot, but I always have to work extra harder, I always have to bleed more than another man, and I always have to take a path that everyone is afraid to because when you join EAW it's either you give them your balls or they cut it off. I ain't give shit and nobody ain't cut nothing from Diamond Cage and no one will ever take from me again and I swear I've let opportunity after opportunity to shove down everyone's throats and prove as to how damn good I am in that ring, but I won't let it slip on Dynasty because I am running through every single one of you. You want to be a road block and I am going to run your ass over, it's just that simple. A lot of people are so used to placing bets on my head, hell I'm everyone's favorite wrestler to bet against because they know there's a better chance of getting strike by lightening than Diamond Cage ever pulling through when he says he is going to. Alex Wilder talks like a moron, honestly I feel he's an idiot and I get flack for the idiotic things I say but this guy has the nerve to talk about who is unfit to be in a match, you are unfit to be in the same breath as me because I've fucked up so much but my career still eclipses yours and your are living off the company that has succeed because of me breaking my back. 

Territorial Invasion 2013 without me this company was fucked and being ran by Scott Diamond and you'd be back working at whatever fucking taco bell you came out of. I've never had beef with you until you tried to play disrespect, you talking just because you've won a few MVE's but really who handed you that? It was Diamond Cage handing you a victory on a silver platter so I am the MVE. You wouldn't have that bravado if it wasn't for me so know your place as the dog in this situation, basically the bitch of the entire operation that is being ran around here. You believe in magic? I believe in the clear fact you “top level performers” been half assing all week and not delivering the kind of competition that would make me feel like I need to be prepared for facing a loss. But really I'm not shackled and bothered In fact I take this very lightly because my competition has been lightly. Alex, let me explain to you why I don't need magic and why you'll always be playing in the little league while I'm swinging for the fucking fences and I'm not looking back hitting home runs every single time. You are comfortable running your mouth about how you need to prove yourself yet you have a grand opportunity to put me out of my misery and take me the fuck out and yet you treat it like I'm some Turbo match. I honestly don't know how much you've proved except you are a coward who can't take adversity, Devan Dubian beat your ass fair and square and you choke him from behind? Where is your balls? Is it tucked with your other name? Mexican Samurai? Because I thought samurais were suppose to be tough and yet I guess it's not the case as why you are now Alex Wilder and pure imagination and that is why any thought of you as a leader or any thought of you as the man of Dynasty is pure imagination. It's a nightmare people tell to their kids, it's something I wouldn't tell my kids because I don't know what kind of sick parent would put their children through that kind of bullshit. You speaking about why TLA should be in the main event and maybe that is correct, but instead of worrying about yourself your kissing ass. Your a natural born ass kisser, I don't care about TLA's position, I don't care about anyone's position. The fact is I am doing this for me, who the fuck are you to tell me who I am going to go through when you couldn't even get through Devan Dubian and the only chance you do have of beating me is if I step in the ring with Dubian and beat his ass. Dubian is a tough guy, we all know that and I'll be warn down just so you could pick the bones or however the format goes, doesn't really matter. Your only chance is relying on if you aren't the first man to fight Diamond Cage. But if you are the first lamb to be lead to slaughter than I'll turn your thoughts of being a leader, an ambassador into complete imagination, no pun intended. No magic is needed,  I'm the most dangerous entente when cornered and when everyone is writing me off and I rise like a phoenix and I rub it in their face because I am once again EVERYTHING THAT I SAY I AM! I don't need to prove it to you personally because I prove it every single night and I'll prove it on Dynasty when I take the top three Dynasty has to offer and make them realize why I'm needed on this team because if one man can run through you what does that say about Dynasty's chances? Dynasty needs Diamond Cage and I don't want nothing to do with this shithole company or this shithole brand and it's shitty management. But nothing is stopping me from getting the World Heavyweight Championship. Not three, four, five, six men. Doesn't matter, Nothing.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next