EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
Ollie

Keelan Cetinich

坂崎ハルナ

Jacob Senn

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» Red Dead Redemption Predickshins Thread
by Keelan Cetinich Today at 5:02 am

» EAW Feed
by Jacob Senn Today at 3:57 am

» AMA - Osamu Arcichida
by Ollie Today at 1:15 am

» NEO Promoz
by Ollie Today at 12:08 am

» correcting a mistake
by Aria Jaxon Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» EAW Address 10/21/17
by Amadeus Yesterday at 11:24 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurt_Burton

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on July 6th 2016, 6:44 pm by Azumi Goto
Phoenix Winterborn wrote:
AJ Perez wrote:
Piero-Chan wrote:
AJ Perez wrote:
Piero-Chan wrote:
@GotoTheAce

Pictures from Last night's Post-PFP9 celebration party. From the chaos of Nas and Aren drunk and starting to sing a beautiful duet together to Kenny Drake destroying another bounce house and seeing Eclipse and the rest of the sanatorium looking sane for once. It was a lot of fun. Good to see the only two people who weren't drunk af were the AWC Ares and the legend GI Styles.
@perezo20

Wow that party seemed sick. Next year AJ Perez will be banging out the party tunes
@GotoTheAce 

The Party was great because EAW doesn't have wellness policies...so drink as much as you want. Hell we have a guy who's smoking pot or something all the time.
@perezo20

in b4 Perez smokes pot at next PFP after party
@TheRealPhoenixW

Uh...Zumi? This was PFP9 lol #Whoops #AllGood #WeAllDrankThatNight #WhatHappenedAnyways
@GotoTheAce

Whoops......Maybe even one glass of Jack Daniels can get into my head.
Post on July 6th 2016, 6:39 pm by AJ Perez
AJ Perez wrote:
Piero-Chan wrote:
AJ Perez wrote:
@perezo20

Always good to share the ring with @TheRealPheonixW. Hope we get drafted together because i loved competing with you.

@GotoTheAce

You two stole the bloody show before I got to on. It looked like the crowd wanted to take a nap when my partners and I went on for our main event match.
@perezo20

Sorry man but double Perez & Pheonix always steal the show.
@TheRealPhoenixW

Sorry bout that @GotoTheAce but when ya got ya boy out there along with @perezo20...magic happens. Perez, you got a damn bright future here. #Honored to share the ring with you last night. But... its PhOEnix, not eo Wink
@perezo20

You trying to fire shots at my grammar. LOL
Post on July 6th 2016, 6:38 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
AJ Perez wrote:
Piero-Chan wrote:
AJ Perez wrote:
Piero-Chan wrote:
@GotoTheAce

Pictures from Last night's Post-PFP10 celebration party. From the chaos of Nas and Aren drunk and starting to sing a beautiful duet together to Kenny Drake destroying another bounce house and seeing Eclipse and the rest of the sanatorium looking sane for once. It was a lot of fun. Good to see the only two people who weren't drunk af were the AWC Ares and the legend GI Styles.
@perezo20

Wow that party seemed sick. Next year AJ Perez will be banging out the party tunes
@GotoTheAce 

The Party was great because EAW doesn't have wellness policies...so drink as much as you want. Hell we have a guy who's smoking pot or something all the time.
@perezo20

@TheRealPhoenixW

Uh...Zumi? This was PFP9 lol #Whoops #AllGood #WeAllDrankThatNight #WhatHappenedAnyways
Post on July 6th 2016, 6:37 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
AJ Perez wrote:
Piero-Chan wrote:
AJ Perez wrote:
@perezo20

Always good to share the ring with @TheRealPheonixW. Hope we get drafted together because i loved competing with you.

@GotoTheAce

You two stole the bloody show before I got to on. It looked like the crowd wanted to take a nap when my partners and I went on for our main event match.
@perezo20

@TheRealPhoenixW

Sorry bout that @GotoTheAce but when ya got ya boy out there along with @perezo20...magic happens. Perez, you got a damn bright future here. #Honored to share the ring with you last night. But... its PhOEnix, not eo Wink
Post on July 6th 2016, 6:17 pm by AJ Perez
Piero-Chan wrote:
AJ Perez wrote:
Piero-Chan wrote:
@GotoTheAce

Pictures from Last night's Post-PFP10 celebration party. From the chaos of Nas and Aren drunk and starting to sing a beautiful duet together to Kenny Drake destroying another bounce house and seeing Eclipse and the rest of the sanatorium looking sane for once. It was a lot of fun. Good to see the only two people who weren't drunk af were the AWC Ares and the legend GI Styles.
@perezo20

@GotoTheAce 

@perezo20

Post on July 6th 2016, 6:15 pm by Azumi Goto
AJ Perez wrote:
Piero-Chan wrote:
@GotoTheAce

@perezo20

@GotoTheAce 

Post on July 6th 2016, 6:11 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
AJ Perez wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Me and Mirei as a guest star in one Japanese talk show. We're having such a great time.
@perezo20

I would listen in if I could speak japanese. Link me something with subtitles if you can.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Umm.... sure. I'm afraid they won't have an official subtitle but there must be a fansub somewhere, I guess.
Post on July 6th 2016, 5:59 pm by AJ Perez
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Me and Mirei as a guest star in one Japanese talk show. We're having such a great time.
@perezo20

I would listen in if I could speak japanese. Link me something with subtitles if you can.
Post on July 6th 2016, 5:57 pm by AJ Perez
Piero-Chan wrote:
@GotoTheAce

@perezo20

Post on July 6th 2016, 5:56 pm by AJ Perez
Kurt_Burton wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

I watched my dreams being crushed in front of my very eyes in front of 80,000 fans. Every single one of them pointing and laughing at me, the commentators heckling me at every turn. They don't deserve The Mexican Samurai, no one deserves The Mexican Samurai. I'm not that person anymore, my real name is Alex.... Alex Wilder.
@BurtonOwnsYou

Change of name won't help you sweetie.
@perezo20

Come Burton. No need for this savagery

Last edited by AJ Perez on July 6th 2016, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on July 6th 2016, 5:54 pm by Kurt_Burton
Autumn Raven wrote:
Autumn Raven wrote:
@ClawOfTheNight

Here's a little somethin' for y'all.  #NationalBikiniDay

@TheRealPhoenixW

Where was this in UWL? lmao

@ClawOfTheNight

Those boys heads' would have exploded if I flashed this picture in UWL.  They can't handle seeing all of that at once lmao.
@BurtonOwnsYou
To be fair, this did make one of my heads explode...
Post on July 6th 2016, 5:53 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on July 6th 2016, 5:52 pm by Azumi Goto
@GotoTheAce

Post on July 6th 2016, 5:48 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Kurt_Burton wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

I watched my dreams being crushed in front of my very eyes in front of 80,000 fans. Every single one of them pointing and laughing at me, the commentators heckling me at every turn. They don't deserve The Mexican Samurai, no one deserves The Mexican Samurai. I'm not that person anymore, my real name is Alex.... Alex Wilder.
@BurtonOwnsYou

@MexicanSamuraiJ

I don't care.
Post on July 6th 2016, 5:46 pm by Kurt_Burton
Alex Wilder wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@BurtonOwnsYou

Post on July 6th 2016, 5:44 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Alex Wilder wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

....finally. You are who you are now.
Post on July 6th 2016, 5:42 pm by AJ Perez
Alex Wilder wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@perezo20

Alex Wilder. Damn. Is this a rebuilt new mexican samurai
Post on July 6th 2016, 5:40 pm by The Mexican Samurai
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Post on July 6th 2016, 5:28 pm by AJ Perez
Piero-Chan wrote:
AJ Perez wrote:
@perezo20

@GotoTheAce

@perezo20

Post on July 6th 2016, 5:25 pm by Azumi Goto
AJ Perez wrote:
@perezo20

@GotoTheAce

Post on July 6th 2016, 5:20 pm by AJ Perez
Nasir Capitani wrote:
@YaBoiCapitani

I got my war face on to take down cancer! @AngeltownAJ

@perezo20

Good Guy Nas @YaBoiCapitani
Post on July 6th 2016, 5:18 pm by Nasir Moore (Online)
@YaBoiCapitani

I got my war face on to take down cancer! @AngeltownAJ

Post on July 6th 2016, 5:14 pm by AJ Perez
@perezo20

Post on July 6th 2016, 4:54 pm by Azumi Goto
@GotoTheAce

People been buying these magazine just for myself and @AngeltownAJ
Post on July 6th 2016, 1:02 pm by Autumn Raven
Autumn Raven wrote:
@ClawOfTheNight

Here's a little somethin' for y'all.  #NationalBikiniDay

@TheRealPhoenixW

Where was this in UWL? lmao

@ClawOfTheNight

Those boys heads' would have exploded if I flashed this picture in UWL. They can't handle seeing all of that at once lmao.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: