EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Cameron Ella Ava

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Jamie O'Hara

The Trickster Azrael

Nobi

Keelan Cetinich

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by Bhris Elite Today at 3:21 pm

» Luke Colter
by J.D. Damon Today at 10:41 am

» 11.75 STARS CLUB
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 8:56 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Jon McAdams Today at 5:02 am

» Yeah nah yeah nah: AMA II
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 2:53 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by Astraea Jordan Today at 12:42 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurt_Burton

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on August 8th 2016, 10:59 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Phoenix Winterborn wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

Got released from the Burn Unit this morning. Heading back to #Chicagoland I got a lot of thinking to do about my career now. #ToRetireOrNah

@AlexWilderJ

If you want to retire after losing a match this young in your career, then you are a bigger bitch than I thought.

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

...this young in my career? Kid, I've been doing this since before you even thought of being a wrestler, sit down. And you telling ME to stop whining? You've been on this 'woe is me' self-pity bullshit since before Pain for Pride. Call me when you get your Mexican Samurai confidence back. Until then, don't bother me. #PotCallingTheKettleBlack
@AlexWilderJ

You've been wrestling ever since I've thought about it but your biggest accomplishment is getting into EAW?  Congrats, let me give you a round of applause. I'm a former Interwire Champion, you're not even good enough for that shitty Hardcore title. You might have the fighting spirit but it doesn't mean shit when you constantly lose, because there is no "Big Match Phoenix". There is only, "You come into big matches and can't win" Phoenix. I've defeated world champions, yet I'm on the self-pity bandwagon? I'm just speaking truth when it comes to my criminally over-looked career. Your still a kid, a nobody, a nothing, with a cool name. That's about it. It's about time you acknowledge your Senpai.

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

True Six years of always being the man who is overlooked you two crybabies. Then hit me up.

#TheUnsungHeroDemandsJustice

@GetInTheFuckingSea

Or you know...coming and going...coming and going, always being below the recent crop of new blokes. Myself and this dropkick as examples.

#yernohero #learnyaplace
@AlexWilderJ

I can now say with confidence, that I'm a Jamie O'Hara fan.
@GodsSon

And I can now say you losing at PFP was hilarious, oh wait, I already did!
@AlexWilderJ

Look at this loser still trying to mention stuff in the past, when I'm already looking at the future. If you want to look into the past, you should probably try to find the time you used to be funny. Pro tip: You never were.

#GamePro
Post on August 8th 2016, 10:53 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Alex Wilder wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

Got released from the Burn Unit this morning. Heading back to #Chicagoland I got a lot of thinking to do about my career now. #ToRetireOrNah

@AlexWilderJ

If you want to retire after losing a match this young in your career, then you are a bigger bitch than I thought.

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

...this young in my career? Kid, I've been doing this since before you even thought of being a wrestler, sit down. And you telling ME to stop whining? You've been on this 'woe is me' self-pity bullshit since before Pain for Pride. Call me when you get your Mexican Samurai confidence back. Until then, don't bother me. #PotCallingTheKettleBlack
@AlexWilderJ

You've been wrestling ever since I've thought about it but your biggest accomplishment is getting into EAW?  Congrats, let me give you a round of applause. I'm a former Interwire Champion, you're not even good enough for that shitty Hardcore title. You might have the fighting spirit but it doesn't mean shit when you constantly lose, because there is no "Big Match Phoenix". There is only, "You come into big matches and can't win" Phoenix. I've defeated world champions, yet I'm on the self-pity bandwagon? I'm just speaking truth when it comes to my criminally over-looked career. Your still a kid, a nobody, a nothing, with a cool name. That's about it. It's about time you acknowledge your Senpai.

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

True Six years of always being the man who is overlooked you two crybabies. Then hit me up.

@GetInTheFuckingSea

Or you know...coming and going...coming and going, always being below the recent crop of new blokes. Myself and this dropkick as examples.

#yernohero #learnyaplace
@AlexWilderJ

@GetInTheFuckingSea

You mean you weren't before? GET IN THE FUCKING SEA ALEX.
Post on August 8th 2016, 10:52 pm by Kurt_Burton
@Autumn Raven wrote:

@ClawOfTheNight

Out and about, having a little fun, getting my mind off of things.
@BurtonOwnsYou

We should grab a couple of drinks sometime.  You want to come out with me and @KevinMaverick sometime?
Post on August 8th 2016, 10:50 pm by Nasir Moore
Alex Wilder wrote:
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

#yernohero #learnyaplace
@AlexWilderJ

@GodsSon

And I can now say you losing at PFP was hilarious, oh wait, I already did!
Post on August 8th 2016, 10:48 pm by The Mexican Samurai
OHARA wrote:
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

#yernohero #learnyaplace
@AlexWilderJ

Post on August 8th 2016, 10:22 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

@GetInTheFuckingSea

#yernohero #learnyaplace
Post on August 8th 2016, 10:10 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Nasir Capitani wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

@AlexWilderJ

Six years of opportunities and you never capitalized on any of it. You were never "overlooked" because you were in exactly the right spot that you deserved to be in your whole career. A Jobber.

#TruthHurts #6Years0Reignz
Post on August 8th 2016, 9:12 pm by EAW
@EAW

Erebus/Venom have been released of their Dynasty contract.
Post on August 8th 2016, 8:55 pm by Autumn Raven

@ClawOfTheNight

Out and about, having a little fun, getting my mind off of things.
Post on August 8th 2016, 6:10 pm by Nasir Moore
Alex Wilder wrote:
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StillARookie
@GodsSon

Post on August 8th 2016, 3:46 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StillARookie
Post on August 8th 2016, 3:08 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Got a chance for a quick flight to Japan to attend Flynn Dell Girls' Cosplay Unit Matsuri. and I become a samurai..... again. Rei always have those cutie stuffs. Sad #FamilyTime #SakazakiSuperstarSisters
Post on August 8th 2016, 2:50 pm by Kurt_Burton
@Madison Kaline wrote:
@xXoMistressxXo
Hugzzz not drugzzz  cheers
@BurtonOwnsYou

But I want both???
Post on August 8th 2016, 2:48 pm by Kurt_Burton
@Nobi wrote:
@twitter hey twitter, how can I make emoticons in tweets like everybody else? Is it #%/×#*!×:=+?
@BurtonOwnsYou
@Nobi
You just type the name of your emoji and your password.  For instance, I put in "Sad face" and my password and I get  
Post on August 8th 2016, 2:35 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
Alex Wilder wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
@TheRealPhoenixW

Post on August 8th 2016, 2:31 pm by The Mexican Samurai
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlexWilderJ

#StopWhining
Post on August 8th 2016, 2:15 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
@TheRealPhoenixW

Post on August 8th 2016, 8:28 am by Veena Adams
@VeenaAdams

Some Monday morning motivation for you bitchezzz  

Post on August 8th 2016, 6:29 am by Anthony Leonhart
@TwistedHeart

Now that Emily is by my side...i'm gonna make your life is a living hell. #warned
Post on August 8th 2016, 5:26 am by Brian Daniels
OHARA wrote:
@Brian Daniels wrote:
OHARA wrote:
@GetInTheFuckingSea

Dusty floors, you have never seen such like it. The future is grim, dust will sink into your every crevice. But I'll be there someday to pick you up, the dust wiped away and you will once again shine greater than all. #WristiesDontMakeChampions
You're a poet and I didn't know it!

Wow.

I put so much time and effort into that poem and you couldn't just appreciate it for a second? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS AND ALSO WHY TMDK IS ON FIRE.

NANANANANA
You're setting yourself on fire before the match even begins?

:cant:
Post on August 8th 2016, 5:24 am by Jamie O'Hara
@Brian Daniels wrote:
OHARA wrote:
@GetInTheFuckingSea

Dusty floors, you have never seen such like it. The future is grim, dust will sink into your every crevice. But I'll be there someday to pick you up, the dust wiped away and you will once again shine greater than all. #WristiesDontMakeChampions

Wow.

I put so much time and effort into that poem and you couldn't just appreciate it for a second? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS AND ALSO WHY TMDK IS ON FIRE.

NANANANANA
Post on August 8th 2016, 5:03 am by Brian Daniels
OHARA wrote:
@GetInTheFuckingSea

Post on August 8th 2016, 4:57 am by Jamie O'Hara
@GetInTheFuckingSea

Post on August 8th 2016, 4:29 am by Nobi
@twitter hey twitter, how can I make emoticons in tweets like everybody else? Is it #%/×#*!×:=+?
Post on August 8th 2016, 4:19 am by Terry Chambers
@TerryChambers

Fan being a pussy. #EAWHouseShow

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: