Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Statement Game - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Statement Game - Page 8 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Statement Game - Page 8 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Statement Game - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Statement Game - Page 8 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Statement Game - Page 8 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Statement Game - Page 8 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Statement Game - Page 8 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

EAW Statement Game - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 1:20 pm

Drastik wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Drastik wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
As long as you give us the male-male fanservice every week as well, I'm all good. Wink 

The promo judging criteria are unclear here so we don't know what kind of promos that will lead us to victory. It should be added some basic aspects for the judging somewhere.
For those interested, some tips and tricks:

1. Engrish wanguage
2. Be a good promoer
3. Don't suck

Do you really want EAW to be giving you a grade for your promos? Like seriously? Come on man, if this was an objective grammar evaluation or something that had to do with any sort of actual judgement of writing ability, so many of you would be beyond fucked. Let it stay with being about feel. What's good, what's not. Everyone here should be able to tell a good promo from a bad promo if they've been here longer than a month. It's not that hard. And if you're really that confused, then you need to check out the guys that writers are pushing. They (usually) follow the three rules above
100% agreed.
OH GOD! I'LL NEVER GET PUSHED!!
I have no idea who you are, but since the picture you have looks like an asian person, I'm going to have to agree with you, Haruna
Eh, I already lost one FPV and will probably lose the next. I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 1:22 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Drastik wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Drastik wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
As long as you give us the male-male fanservice every week as well, I'm all good. Wink 

The promo judging criteria are unclear here so we don't know what kind of promos that will lead us to victory. It should be added some basic aspects for the judging somewhere.
For those interested, some tips and tricks:

1. Engrish wanguage
2. Be a good promoer
3. Don't suck

Do you really want EAW to be giving you a grade for your promos? Like seriously? Come on man, if this was an objective grammar evaluation or something that had to do with any sort of actual judgement of writing ability, so many of you would be beyond fucked. Let it stay with being about feel. What's good, what's not. Everyone here should be able to tell a good promo from a bad promo if they've been here longer than a month. It's not that hard. And if you're really that confused, then you need to check out the guys that writers are pushing. They (usually) follow the three rules above
100% agreed.
OH GOD! I'LL NEVER GET PUSHED!!
I have no idea who you are, but since the picture you have looks like an asian person, I'm going to have to agree with you, Haruna
Eh, I already lost one FPV and will probably lose the next. I'll take it.
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 1:14 pm

Umm ok I'll just say disagree

We need more seasonal themed fpvs like summer blockbusters or all hollows eve
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 6:59 pm

Agree.

There should be a master-list of everyone's finishers so it's easier for the people who care to avoid having the same finisher as somebody else.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 15th 2017, 11:22 pm

I agree, problem is nobody has the patience to do it themselves

On that same note something a bit more reasonable would be a lit of everyone's theme songs including other on screen characters like Cleopatra and HRDO~!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 16th 2017, 12:58 am

Agreed and we should add what backstage personnel belong to each brand and their disposition.

I wanted more young talent to go over at Grand Rampage
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 6:20 am

I dont necessarily get if you're getting at the gr match itself or the entire event, but the fact is when it comes to pushing younger talent versus established talent the writers are only human and there is always an extremely delicate balance between it. I personally feel that they have reached that balance. Oddly enough I dont know if I would be considered a vet or newer guy anymore...

Something immediately has to be done about the status of the tag team division or lack there of. Hell maybe even another stable to go up against the Sanatorium, I know all the guys and gals in there would love that as I pose the idea to Eclipse regularly.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 6:28 am

I'll answer that statement with one of my own;

EAW should host a Tag Team tournament to revitalize the Tag Team division.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 2:29 pm

Agree if they can find the teams

A slight increase in things like time limit draws and double count outs would help protect the momentum of some of the guys who are getting a push but not quite ready to get the big win
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 4:26 pm

Agree

PFP might need to push to 3 days because of the addition of Empire.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 5:23 pm

Disagree, FPV on a Monday is weird. It should just be one day non-stop marathon where the live chat goes and Robbie and DEDEDE works the commentator like they are slave drivers and threaten everything they love until they finish the show and everyone that leaves during the live show will be forced to spit on their computer monitor and to sing for our own amusement while Cam cries in the corner, shouting "Staup, make it staup!!"

Lannister should be administered a drug test. In fact, a lot of the major stars in EAW should have to do one and it will be sweeped under the rug because everyone is doped up on something.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 6:05 pm

Agree I say we check all the bald stars. There has to be a reason why we have more bald guys than Asian now.

We need a EAW world cup like event for TI
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 6:56 pm

I think it would be fun and interesting to see, but isn't necessary per say.

I believe that every single person in EAW has a foil in some way somewhere, and being paired against them is an easy way to push someone ahead and allow them to punch a bit above their weight much sooner than expected.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 28th 2017, 11:03 pm

Agree for the most part

There should be a thread where singles looking for tag partners can post
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 29th 2017, 9:27 pm

Agree

Our title history page needs to be updated with our new titles
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 29th 2017, 9:29 pm

Agreed but isn't it updated on the wikia?

We should force tag teams to make our tag division stronger.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 29th 2017, 9:46 pm

Slightly agree. We do need teams but they need to be able to work together

We should have the weekly shows stored In the archives for everyone who wants to read them
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 30th 2017, 3:08 pm

Agreed 100%

People should really keep their characters/gimmicks to the Promos & Feed sections of the forum, not use threads as an outlet to enhance their character. There should be a note somewhere stating the EAW & General Discussion threads are OOC.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyApril 30th 2017, 3:18 pm

Agreed with perhaps an exception to an AMA thread

We could really use some show specific rules to help differentiate The brands a bit (for example showdown might have 20 count ring outs while voltage might adopt the old NWA over the top rope DQ rule)
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 28th 2018, 9:34 pm

Actually might not be a bad idea, but I have doubts it will ever be implemented.

EAW should consider a WCW Lethal Lottery style tournament. For those who don't know what that is: the event featured only the "BattleBowl Tournament", where the first round consisted of eight tag team matches where the teams were drawn at random in a "Lethal Lottery". The element of randomness is something I find particularly intriguing, as it would force people to step outside of their comfort zone and find chemistry with possibly unfamiliar partners.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 2nd 2018, 8:56 am

It would be a great change to make for the Tag Team Grand Prix for 2018. It adds a new dynamic to it, something interesting and would hopefully make it one of the strongest tournaments yet.

More matches need to be posted as the 'pre-show' to ensure shows don't drag on for too long, even if it means shows are shorter than planned. I'd think writers would know roughly how long their scripts are going to be by the gravity of the matches made. Most of us here (myself included) have short attention spans or simply just feel drained by the mid way point of the match.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 6:19 am

Can't disagree. There are definitely certain matches I'm more drawn to than others, but I do think the average FPV match should either be trimmed down in size or, as you said, more matches get posted on the pre-show.

EAW should experiment with the main brands for a period of time, giving each brand specific match rules that differentiate them from one another. I realize gimmick FPVs already exist, but I'm talking more in terms of how ECW was with its matches compared to WWF, etc. Obviously doesn't have to be an exact parallel. Could be something as simple as one brand having no rope breaks. This would be especially useful for an FPV like Territorial Invasion.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 10:15 am

Can't entirely disagree. It would be interesting to see how each brand differs from the next in terms of rules and presentation.

Empire should be inclusive with the rest of the EAW Universe ie. Eliminating Empress of Elite in favor of participating in King of Elite, and allowing men on the roster, thus changing the status of its world title.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 10:31 am

Honestly not really sure. I would say disagree cuz Empire is already a packed roster as is and adding men to the roster will crowd it even more. 

Empire should have at least one or two reps for CITV at Pain For Pride.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 4:01 am

Empire does have two opportunities to cash in on the Women's World Championship already. Both work similarly to King of Elite and Cash In The Vault and while the rest of the brands also have 24/7 and GR, it meets the needs of those rosters. That said, Cash In The Vault provides an excellent opportunity for someone who has done as much as they can on Empire to break away and do something else. Seemingly, it still feels like there's a distance between the Women's World Championship and the other three World Championships and as long as it exists, someone like Aria who has done it all on Empire, should be able to move on and challenge for those.

EAW should have larger stables that work more similar to NJPW's. While we've had stables that were entrenched heavily in storylines, taking stables in this manner would create depth to characters, giving them clear allies that can be utilised where needed instead of having storylines heavily focused around said stables. Furthermore, despite it leading to repetitive tag matches, developing larger stables like this could fuel the tag division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next