EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Finnegan Wakefield

Stephanie Matsuda

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Savannah Sunshine

Amadeus

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Carlos Rosso Today at 6:28 pm

» Personal Problems
by Ollie Today at 6:12 pm

» Hey, you guuuuuuys!
by Nobi Today at 5:53 pm

» correcting a mistake
by Nobi Today at 5:52 pm

» EAW Address 10/21/17
by J.D. Damon Today at 4:44 pm

» Ask Madison Kaline Anything You Want
by Madison Kaline Today at 12:06 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on July 5th 2016, 12:44 am by Nasir Moore (Online)
@YaBoiCapitani

I don't even need cash in the vault, I already got hella shmoney. What's Poppin Tho?

#WhatsPoppinTho #ShmoneyDancin #ClanginAndBangin
Post on July 5th 2016, 12:26 am by Scott Oasis (Online)
So many people on social media arguing over trivial shit ; trying to be internet tough guys. Some of you have spent hours upon hours of time wasted on this nonsense, mean while, here I am. Training in seclusion. Waiting to return and reclaim what was taken from me. Season Ten is going to be my season.
Post on July 5th 2016, 12:21 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Aah, it's always nice to come back home. Enjoying the week off they give to me. #SakazakiSuperstarSisters reunited again!! @FDG_Reicchi
Post on July 4th 2016, 11:29 pm by Aria Jaxon
Cailin Dillon wrote:
@ItsCailin When you go to the salon and she asks you what color and you say surprise me. Think they must've known who I was lol #CallMeRed #ByeByeBlonde

@AngeltownAJ: In which Ivy really has lived up to the name. I'm slain.
Post on July 4th 2016, 11:28 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Cailin Dillon wrote:
@ItsCailin When you go to the salon and she asks you what color and you say surprise me. Think they must've known who I was lol #CallMeRed #ByeByeBlonde

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

That's orange, Cailin....
Post on July 4th 2016, 11:27 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
@TheRealPhoenixW

Back in the #SecondCity #Chicago enjoying the fireworks all over Chicagoland. From my house to yours, happy Independence Day, folks. See you at the draft. #EAW
Post on July 4th 2016, 11:26 pm by Cailin Dillon
@ItsCailin When you go to the salon and she asks you what color and you say surprise me. Think they must've known who I was lol #CallMeIvy #ByeByeBlonde

Last edited by Cailin Dillon on July 4th 2016, 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post on July 4th 2016, 11:20 pm by Mr. DEDEDE (Online)
@TheGawd

Day 1 of vacation comes to a close! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else, or with anyone else.

- w/ @LilNovacaineX

Post on July 4th 2016, 11:03 pm by Kurt_Burton
@BurtonOwnsYou

Everyone... I havet an anouncmnt.  I am changing careers to a swimsuit model!  

#HackedbyMaverick
Post on July 4th 2016, 10:49 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Kurt_Burton wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Kurt_Burton wrote:
@BurtonOwnsYou

Actually, one more thing before I get back to the bar with my high flying friend.

You think I'm beneath you.  A lot of people have.  A lot of people who are now missing incisors.  How about you back that sentiment up?  If not, I guess your just a pussy like Tyler there says.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Holy shit, dude. You can't let this go, can you? Desperately shooting tweet after tweet seeking a response. You butted your way into a conversation that didn't involve yourself and now you want to find vindication because I said mean things? Cry me a fucking river. Get over it.

#HighRoad
@BurtonOwnsYou

I ain't crying, but it looks like you're shaking.  Believe me, teensy tallywhacker, nothing you could ever say could insult me.  But I see you ain't got enough grapefruit to back up your own statement.  

See, you butt in on conversations that don't concern you, and make threats.  I butt in on conversations that make me concerned, and I make promises.

But this big dog has to go enjoy a night in the dive bars of Harlem.  I'll call your mommy for you.  Have her bring you a new pair of pants.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Dude, how are you looking at body motions through tweets?  Teach me that psychic power, bruh.
@insanesavior

Where do we find these guys?
Post on July 4th 2016, 10:41 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Kurt_Burton wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Kurt_Burton wrote:
@BurtonOwnsYou

Actually, one more thing before I get back to the bar with my high flying friend.

You think I'm beneath you.  A lot of people have.  A lot of people who are now missing incisors.  How about you back that sentiment up?  If not, I guess your just a pussy like Tyler there says.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Holy shit, dude. You can't let this go, can you? Desperately shooting tweet after tweet seeking a response. You butted your way into a conversation that didn't involve yourself and now you want to find vindication because I said mean things? Cry me a fucking river. Get over it.

#HighRoad
@BurtonOwnsYou

I ain't crying, but it looks like you're shaking.  Believe me, teensy tallywhacker, nothing you could ever say could insult me.  But I see you ain't got enough grapefruit to back up your own statement.  

See, you butt in on conversations that don't concern you, and make threats.  I butt in on conversations that make me concerned, and I make promises.

But this big dog has to go enjoy a night in the dive bars of Harlem.  I'll call your mommy for you.  Have her bring you a new pair of pants.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Dude, how are you looking at body motions through tweets?  Teach me that psychic power, bruh.
Post on July 4th 2016, 10:30 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Mexican Samurai wrote:
TLA wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

I'm not even sweating because I know that Tyler Parker has no chance.
@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ next time @ me, pussy.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

I'm not going to @ you like some thirsty ass hoe, you've already done that to @SakazakiHarunaDesu.
@TylerParker

Don't worry about Haruna and I. Worry about taking back the Interwire Championship that you lost.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

I'm moving onto bigger and better things, while you continue to regress into a former shadow of yourself. You don't even belong in an Interwire title match. 

#FutureWorldChampion #MainEventSceneSamurai
@TylerParker

Keep thinking that but you're not going to get anywhere else in your career. You're not at the top of the card and you're never going to be. In a year, I'm going to be the reigning Answers World Champion and you? You're not going to even be in EAW. You're going to give up after you realize that you don't have what it takes nor could measure up.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

As for you, I can see why you would divert your attention to being the next Thomas Minns. After you loss your opportunity for the title, you have nothing else to do but sulk your way into a relationship with someone who isn't going to give you the time of day. I'll be more than happy to show you why I was one of the most dominant IW champs in recent memory, or you can continue to do nothing after losing in the main event of PFP. I'm sure EAW needs another meaningless face for their promo videos.
@TylerParker

You're more insecure than I thought. I was teasing Haruna but you're so insecure that you have to try and threaten me. Your threats are pointless though because you're too much of a pussy to actually do anything. I know you'd like to get into the ring with me but I'm recovering myself. In a month or so, after I've recovered, I don't mind getting into the ring with you. I'd make it quick. @ me, I don't care. You're not competition to me.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Sooooo.... in a nutshell. You are a scared little bitch? Thank you for proving my point. Keep calling me a pussy, but I would fight you right now if you didn't make excuses.
@TylerParker

I'm not scared of some bottom bitch who couldn't even @ me. You're trying to provoke me on the Feed but I'm not going to get fined or even suspended for what I do to you. You're nothing to me. At the end of the day, I'm a two-time World Champion and Hall of Famer with nine years of experience and you? You're fruitless.
@PostingPanther

Nah vato didn't you hear Mercer at PFP? He's not fruitless, he's fruity as all hell! #TasteTheRainbow
@MexicanSamuraiJ

We'll fight again someday, vato. Have fun defending your mid-card title. 

#AdiosBitch
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Sigh.....
Post on July 4th 2016, 9:17 pm by Kurt_Burton
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Kurt_Burton wrote:
@BurtonOwnsYou

@MexicanSamuraiJ

#HighRoad
@BurtonOwnsYou

Post on July 4th 2016, 9:01 pm by The Mexican Samurai
TLA wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

I'm not going to @ you like some thirsty ass hoe, you've already done that to @SakazakiHarunaDesu.
@TylerParker

Don't worry about Haruna and I. Worry about taking back the Interwire Championship that you lost.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

I'm moving onto bigger and better things, while you continue to regress into a former shadow of yourself. You don't even belong in an Interwire title match. 

@TylerParker

Keep thinking that but you're not going to get anywhere else in your career. You're not at the top of the card and you're never going to be. In a year, I'm going to be the reigning Answers World Champion and you? You're not going to even be in EAW. You're going to give up after you realize that you don't have what it takes nor could measure up.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

As for you, I can see why you would divert your attention to being the next Thomas Minns. After you loss your opportunity for the title, you have nothing else to do but sulk your way into a relationship with someone who isn't going to give you the time of day. I'll be more than happy to show you why I was one of the most dominant IW champs in recent memory, or you can continue to do nothing after losing in the main event of PFP. I'm sure EAW needs another meaningless face for their promo videos.
@TylerParker

You're more insecure than I thought. I was teasing Haruna but you're so insecure that you have to try and threaten me. Your threats are pointless though because you're too much of a pussy to actually do anything. I know you'd like to get into the ring with me but I'm recovering myself. In a month or so, after I've recovered, I don't mind getting into the ring with you. I'd make it quick. @ me, I don't care. You're not competition to me.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Sooooo.... in a nutshell. You are a scared little bitch? Thank you for proving my point. Keep calling me a pussy, but I would fight you right now if you didn't make excuses.
@TylerParker

I'm not scared of some bottom bitch who couldn't even @ me. You're trying to provoke me on the Feed but I'm not going to get fined or even suspended for what I do to you. You're nothing to me. At the end of the day, I'm a two-time World Champion and Hall of Famer with nine years of experience and you? You're fruitless.
@PostingPanther

Nah vato didn't you hear Mercer at PFP? He's not fruitless, he's fruity as all hell! #TasteTheRainbow
@MexicanSamuraiJ

We'll fight again someday, vato. Have fun defending your mid-card title. 

#AdiosBitch
Post on July 4th 2016, 8:59 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Kurt_Burton wrote:
@BurtonOwnsYou

@MexicanSamuraiJ

#HighRoad
Post on July 4th 2016, 8:55 pm by TLA
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@PostingPanther

Post on July 4th 2016, 8:53 pm by Kurt_Burton
@BurtonOwnsYou

Post on July 4th 2016, 8:43 pm by Kurt_Burton
Kevin Maverick wrote:
@KevinMaverick

Less talk and more drinking Kurt. Funny how I'm posting this as you're sitting next to me lol.
@BurtonOwnsYou
I have not yet begun to defile myself young grasshopper.  Excuse me @MexicanSamuraiJ... I have to teach my new friend about the shot HolyShitJesusFuck.
Post on July 4th 2016, 8:41 pm by Tyler Parker
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

Post on July 4th 2016, 8:40 pm by Miss Manami
@KevinMaverick

Less talk and more drinking Kurt. Funny how I'm posting this as you're sitting next to me lol.
Post on July 4th 2016, 8:38 pm by Kurt_Burton
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Kurt_Burton wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@BurtonOwnsYou

Well if he ain't game... I'm your huckleberry. 

You're the Millennial Messiah... what does that mean?  No seriously, what does that mean.  It's the first nickname I ever heard that makes me feel like I'm having a stroke.  Are you the Jesus of Facebook?  The Muhammad of Candy Crush?  TELL ME!
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Don't worry, it's not a stroke, it's just your brain trying to devise a word's meaning that goes above the 7th grade level of education that you grew up with. Don't worry, kid. because if you hang around me, then I'll teach you more big words that actually make you sound like you are a giving a competent promo.
@BurtonOwnsYou
Kid...  Kid?  I guess you really have taken too many hits to the head.  Just cuz I'm new here don't make me young.  But believe me you effeminate emissary envious of erections... I got no problem with my vocabulary.  I know what the words mean.  Just you trying to put them together gave me an aneurysm of stupid.  Sure you have that effect on a lot of people.

I mean, what are you delivering the millennials, and if so, what are you delivering them?  Freedom, justice, a double meat pizza?  No that's right, you got a problem in the meat department.

Maybe you are delivering the Millennium?  Either you are pretty late dude,  or way too fucking early.

But you have to try to glorify yourself to make up for your lack of luster with the ladies.  Me, I'm just your Uncle Kurt.  Here with my pipe and ready to kick some ass.
Post on July 4th 2016, 8:31 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Kurt_Burton wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@BurtonOwnsYou

You're the Millennial Messiah... what does that mean?  No seriously, what does that mean.  It's the first nickname I ever heard that makes me feel like I'm having a stroke.  Are you the Jesus of Facebook?  The Muhammad of Candy Crush?  TELL ME!
@MexicanSamuraiJ

Don't worry, it's not a stroke, it's just your brain trying to devise a word's meaning that goes above the 7th grade level of education that you grew up with. Don't worry, kid. because if you hang around me, then I'll teach you more big words that actually make you sound like you are a giving a competent promo.
Post on July 4th 2016, 8:18 pm by Kurt_Burton
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@BurtonOwnsYou

Post on July 4th 2016, 8:12 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

Post on July 4th 2016, 8:07 pm by Tyler Parker
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@TylerParker

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: