EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Stephanie Matsuda

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Savannah Sunshine

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» Personal Problems
by CM Bank$ Today at 2:51 pm

» correcting a mistake
by TLA Today at 2:27 pm

» EAW Address 10/21/17
by Scott Diamond Today at 1:53 pm

» Fourth Wall versus Out of Character
by Ryan Wilson Today at 1:15 pm

» Ask Madison Kaline Anything You Want
by Madison Kaline Today at 12:06 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Shackleford Today at 10:43 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on July 4th 2016, 5:53 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Tyler Parker wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
@TylerParker

On the set filming an ad for EAW. @SakazakiHarunaDesu is going to hate me for this.

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Why I have to? Shooting EAW summer ad is always good and fun.
@TylerParker

Is it because you actually like me?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Of course not, silly....
Post on July 4th 2016, 5:51 pm by Tyler Parker
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Tyler Parker wrote:
@TylerParker

On the set filming an ad for EAW. @SakazakiHarunaDesu is going to hate me for this.

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@TylerParker

Is it because you actually like me?
Post on July 4th 2016, 5:30 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Tyler Parker wrote:
@TylerParker

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on July 4th 2016, 5:07 pm by Tyler Parker
@TylerParker

Post on July 4th 2016, 3:03 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
The Nas wrote:
Phoenix Winterborn wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

All in all it was an insane #PFP this year, from Ares retaining to Lioncross winning #CITV (much luv btw) and everything in between, but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in @SwordofSanatorium and her actions this weekend. I thought you were better than to stoop to the low levels of the #Sanitorium
@SwordofSanatorium

It's not about stooping low. It's about showing what happens to those who think I'm beneath them. They learned their lesson. Maybe one day you will too.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

and you think by doing such stupid things at the biggest stage of them all makes you skyrocketing to the top? You'll always beneath them. A leech will always be a leech forever.
@TheRealPhoenixW

RT
@SwordofSanatorium

Didn't I leave you for dead two days ago @SakazakiHarunaDesu? And Phoenix? Keep this up and you'll make #TheList
@TheRealPhoenixW

What do you mean 'make' the list? I'm steady on it. #BringOnThePuppeteer
@AlmightyNastradamus

How she gonna join a stable of losers and expect to get somewhere tho?
@insanesavior

Adorable Nas. Just like how you achieved the pinnacle of success winning the CITV? Her decisions are her own, and she has made the correct one, for now she is with a real family. One that won't try to change who she is.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Yeah, it was her decision to find someone to be sucked on after Cailin and I are tired of her crap. Your so called family are a perfect fit for a parasite like her.
Post on July 4th 2016, 2:45 pm by Eclipse Diemos
The Nas wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

All in all it was an insane #PFP this year, from Ares retaining to Lioncross winning #CITV (much luv btw) and everything in between, but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in @SwordofSanatorium and her actions this weekend. I thought you were better than to stoop to the low levels of the #Sanitorium
@SwordofSanatorium

It's not about stooping low. It's about showing what happens to those who think I'm beneath them. They learned their lesson. Maybe one day you will too.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

and you think by doing such stupid things at the biggest stage of them all makes you skyrocketing to the top? You'll always beneath them. A leech will always be a leech forever.
@TheRealPhoenixW

RT
@SwordofSanatorium

Didn't I leave you for dead two days ago @SakazakiHarunaDesu? And Phoenix? Keep this up and you'll make #TheList
@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlmightyNastradamus

@insanesavior

Adorable Nas. Just like how you achieved the pinnacle of success winning the CITV? Her decisions are her own, and she has made the correct one, for now she is with a real family. One that won't try to change who she is.
Post on July 4th 2016, 1:04 pm by Nasir Moore
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@SwordofSanatorium

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@TheRealPhoenixW

RT
@SwordofSanatorium

@TheRealPhoenixW

@AlmightyNastradamus

Post on July 4th 2016, 1:00 pm by Lucas Johnson
@EAWLJohnson

It has been an emotional last few days but I need to focus on the bigger picture right now. Possibly my last night as a Voltage elitist I am defending my Young Lions Cup against Aria Jaxon. Wherever I end up, the plan is still to win MY New Breed Championship...... #EAWDraft
Post on July 4th 2016, 12:26 pm by Sanatorium Phoenix
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@SwordofSanatorium

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@TheRealPhoenixW

RT
@SwordofSanatorium

@TheRealPhoenixW

Post on July 4th 2016, 12:18 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@SwordofSanatorium

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@TheRealPhoenixW

RT
@SwordofSanatorium

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

You think that is the way to kill me? Hmph.... 本当はバカじゃないの?
Post on July 4th 2016, 12:16 pm by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@SwordofSanatorium

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@TheRealPhoenixW

RT
@SwordofSanatorium

Post on July 4th 2016, 11:43 am by Sanatorium Phoenix
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@SwordofSanatorium

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@TheRealPhoenixW

RT
Post on July 4th 2016, 11:41 am by 坂崎ハルナ
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@SwordofSanatorium

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on July 4th 2016, 11:33 am by Sanatorium Phoenix
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
@TheRealPhoenixW

@SwordofSanatorium

@TheRealPhoenixW

By joining the #Sanitorium, you have fallen beneath everyone. You will find this in due time. Good luck on your fall from grace.
Post on July 4th 2016, 11:29 am by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@SwordofSanatorium

I choose a different path from you, but you will always be my sensei. Soon I'll surpass the title of Joshi Goddess.

Post on July 4th 2016, 11:27 am by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@TheRealPhoenixW

@SwordofSanatorium

Post on July 4th 2016, 10:55 am by Sanatorium Phoenix
@TheRealPhoenixW

Post on July 4th 2016, 10:02 am by Albert Hitchman
@HeilHitchman

We've got some work to do.
Post on July 4th 2016, 9:58 am by AJ Perez
@AJPEREZO20

Just signed my first contract with EAW and i am gonna bring the excitement. AJ Perez, Remember the name, No surrender, Thats the game
Post on July 4th 2016, 9:35 am by GC
This is only the beginning #TheTopDog #AndNew #WHC #PainForPride

Post on July 4th 2016, 3:49 am by MTM
xJJx24 wrote:
@CodeOfGreed

It's never to early to hit the gym and prepare for another hard season in our line of work. #KeepGoing #TrainAllDay
@MidasTouchMatt 

JJ, your obsession with me needs to stop before I file for a restraining order.
Post on July 4th 2016, 2:54 am by Marco
@WhiteWolfFedor

I like Game Of Thrones
Post on July 4th 2016, 2:43 am by Eclipse Diemos
Techy wrote:
In light of recent events I give you my newest creation: Eclipse Tea-mos

@insanesavior

In my time here in EAW, I've encountered people who think they are Donald Trump, Gods and Gawds, Psychopaths, Luchadors and Weed Smokers...and this both new and scary.
Post on July 4th 2016, 2:40 am by Jenny
@Punprincess

In light of recent events I give you my newest creation: Eclipse Tea-mos

Post on July 4th 2016, 2:26 am by -
@CodeOfGreed

It's never to early to hit the gym and prepare for another hard season in our line of work. #KeepGoing #TrainAllDay

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: