Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Empty
PostSubject: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 5th 2016, 8:13 pm

Alright so I decided to revive the EAW Goes to High School story that Steele was going to write and am taking control of it. Basically all the same rules and categories will apply for sign ups as in the old version which I will link in a moment. However I am adding the option for your character to be a teacher/other school staff. I'm probably going to leave the principle reserved for DDD or Robbie, but if neither of them want to do it then it is free reigns. Also if you guys think I should add in other people like Banks, HRDO, etc. as characters too let me know what you want. And for Appearance you may use a picture to depict your character or write out how you look. I know many of you already signed up on the old thread so you can copy and paste your old sign up and add the new details you may be missing to it. Also for names, don't use your in ring name if it doesn't make sense (ex: The Nas will be an alias of my character but not his name) If anyone want's to help me out with this project please pc me on chat or pm on forum. Enjoy pplz. :]

Name:

Grade/School Job:

Personality:

Background:

Appearance:

Link to the old topic: https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/t2244-eaw-goes-back-to-high-school
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 5th 2016, 8:52 pm

You've left almost as many times as Steele at this point. How do we know we can trust you?  :umad:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 5th 2016, 8:55 pm

MTM wrote:
You've left almost as many times as Steele at this point. How do we know we can trust you?  :umad:
i actually promo'd for my match, plus I actually have a future
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 5th 2016, 8:57 pm

Keep mine the same homie
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 5th 2016, 9:18 pm

Name: TL Amore

Backstory:  TL Amore dropped out of high school after his affair with the hot Spanish teacher was revealed. He can't afford a house so he lives in a shack behind the school dealing weed to the students and staff. The principal doesn't care that he lives there despite numerous parental complaints. TL Amore has also helped the school survive the recent budget cuts by teaching Chemistry to the male students in his meth lab and Biology to the female students in his bedroom.

Grade: Dropout/Unofficial Teacher

Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 5th 2016, 9:31 pm

well, I'm dropping my old character and making a new one. Here's my new signup.

Name: Jennifer Grey

Grade: Senior

Personality: Nice, Sociable, Brutally-honest

Background: Former Student President during her junior year, also a Cheerleader captain. Making her one of the most respectable student in the high school. Comes from a wealthy family, her sociable personality makes her having a lot of friends, but she doesn't know that all of her friends only using her wealth for their advantages. She is still finding her true friends because the students in the high school respecting her too much, she never have a chance to talk to them as friends.

Pic Base: Mary Elizabeth-Winstead

Appearance: more or less like this.... you can imagine it, hmm?
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Mary+Elizabeth+Winstead+Long+Hairstyles+Long+iMI_dZkpTIil

During her cheerleading time.
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) 7f0b54bb212b9b9420d04f71ef1d03c6

Last edited by 坂崎ハルナ on May 8th 2016, 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 5th 2016, 9:35 pm

Amateur wrestler and football player jock type of guy my character in high school was.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 5th 2016, 9:58 pm

Name: Aren Shirikov

Personal Interests: Music

Hobbies: Mixed Martial Arts, Soccer, and Free Running

Backstory: After many years of being taught in Russia, Aren has to deal with the reality of starting anew here in America. But he bottles the stress because he's determined to be like he was in Russia despite the differences between here and there. He's a gifted athlete and loves to socialize with anyone he believes he can get along with. 

Age/Grade: 17/Junior

Apperance: Aren wears his family faux leather jacket that was handed down to him when he became a freshman, and black jeans with black converse boots. When it's hot out he still wears the black jeans but he could care less by what shirt he wears as all he owns are Nike and Under Armour.

Pic Base: Edward Holcroft EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) 763df08f75aae6494237fbbe27c71ee4

Last edited by Aren Mstislav on May 8th 2016, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 5th 2016, 10:08 pm

Name: Lucas Johnson

Background: Lucas is originally from Long Island, NY and has played sports for all his life including Football, Baseball and is now trying to wrestle and apply to colleges for all three sports. He is a very good athlete and very social, easy to get along with.

Appearance: He wears blue jeans, nike and/or under armor shirts along with black nike sneakers.

Pic Base: Derek Jeter
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 6th 2016, 2:25 am

Name: Nasir Anderson

Grade/School Job: Sophomore

Personality: Nasir is a guy who thinks everyone around him is in his personal fan club and that he is the absolute pinnacle of what cool is in High School. He is talented in just about every area you can think of. He's good at sports, he gets great grades, he is talented in the arts as well, being able to sing, dance, and play a multitude of instruments. His one issue is he craves attention and is very easily willing to fight anyone, no matter the size of the person or how many people he's up against.

Background: Growing up the eldest child of 3 has made him into a bit of a spotlight hog yet a caring older brother to his kid sister and baby brother. Nasir also heavily admires his father and wishes to be an adventurous man like him in the future. Nasir spent a lot of his time growing up playing video games until high school where he found his calling in sports. Which one will he take up of the many that he does, even he is unsure right now. He is not even sure what he wants to do in life.

Appearance: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) 65-stylish-fade-haircuts-for-black-men-fade-haircut-black-men-black-mohawk-fade-black-mohawk-fade-500x563

As far as build Nasir is 6'0" and is incredibly lean, almost thin even. He usually wears athletic tops, either basketball shorts, sweatpants, or khaki shorts/pants, and athletic shoes either Nike and Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Big Manks

Big Manks

Hailing From : QUEENS BABY!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 6th 2016, 4:39 am

Name: Kristopher Kurtis Kerry (Nickname: KKK)

Grade/School Job: Senior Year, THE Fucking Nerd during the school day, amatuer rapper at night.

Background/Personality: During the school day, Kristopher is known as the school's local super nerd, always dressing up like he's working for 1960's NASA or some shit, often quiet and not the most social person. People there don't often take him seriously unless they pay him to do their homework. But what most people at school don't know, is that Kristopher's looks can be very deceiving, as late at night, he goes to an abandoned warehouse just right around the corner from the school, where amatuer rap battles and tournaments are held for small prizes. Kristopher is one of only like, two white kids in a dominantly black and Hispanic crowd at the tournaments, but that doesn't stop him from winning a lot. After a couple years of battling it out under the rap name "KayKayKay" or sometimes simply "Triple K", he has earned the respect of the others that hang out there, and is sometimes considered a legend there. Kristopher also knows how to speak jive.

Appearance: What he looks like during the day at school:
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) S_rg_fsbrick_moranis_

What he looks like when going out at night rapping:
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Greatest-white-rappers-of-all-time
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 6th 2016, 6:50 pm

I'd like to keep my one in the old thread.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 7th 2016, 6:48 pm

Just take my sign up from the old thread dawg.

Good luck man.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 7th 2016, 8:32 pm

Name: Tarah Evans (Likes her mum's last name better: Novie )

Nickname: Winters (Being pale af)

Grade/School Job: Junior

Personality: Sarcastic, Daring Brutally Honest, Cunning, Protective of her Friends, Natural Born Leaders.

Background: Welcome to the world of cliques: High School. A place that is ruled by the Jock and preps. And at the bottom of the kingdom lays the Freaks and Geeks. That is were Ms.Attitude herself, Tarah Evans, rules. Usually reckless, Tarah is a straight forward kind of girl with a passion for Skating and the Arts. Shes the type of person that if she have something to say, you best know she will say it. If your ever looking for Tarah, 9 times out of 10, she could be found in ISS usually for skateborading in the hallways. Between the Drama fill halls of the High School and the ongoing fights with the cheerleaders, Tarah is about to turn this school upside down.

Appearance: Tarah always wears a lot Comicbook/ Band T's (Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Atc.) black skinny jeans and pairs of black(or red) chuck tylers. She also wears her mum's old leather jacket with the word 'Supernova'(That being her mum's old nickname) on the back of it and a silver necklace with a heart on it. Other then what she wheres, Tarah has a pair of snake bites piecing on her lips.

Pic Base: Saraya Jade Bevis
EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Tumblr_lxm2yw3Kg51qesjf5
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 7th 2016, 11:56 pm

Name: Ty Cruz

Grade/School
Job:Junior

Hobbie: Loves to play Basketball plays the Shooting Guard position

Personality:Huge flirt, Cocky, Smart ass and badass.

Background:Loves playing basketball.  Doesn't take shit from no one enjoys playing his favorite sport of basketball and is very cocky when it comes to playing it.  He's also a huge flirt and class clown.

Appearance: Enjoys wearing White T's or his favorite ball players jerseys( A.I. Lebron James, Jamal Crawford, Damien Lillard etc)  and a pair of basketball shorts or Nike joggers.  Loves his Jordans.

Pic Base: Austin Mahone
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 8th 2016, 12:15 am

EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) ArianaMiyamoto

Name: Mia Matsuda

Grade/School Job: 11th

Personality/Background: Mia Matsuda is an exchange student from Japan who is bi-racial. An A-plus student by nature, she prefers to involve herself in all the major student activities, usually that of student government. Her favorite sports are volleyball and track and field. She is fluent in four languages (English, Japanese, French, and German), and is prone to blurt out various slang whenever she is excited or angered. Her father is a Japanese diplomat while her mother is a former model who runs her own agency. Despite Stephanie's objections, she is one of her mother's clients.

Picbase: Ariana Miyamoto
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 8th 2016, 12:53 am

Name: Cailin Dillon

Background: Heavily involved three-sport athlete in volleyball, basketball, soccer. She loves painting and horesback riding.

Personality: Confident, athletic, intelligent, sarcastic. She is a good student and mostly outgoing, but has her moments where she just prefers to be alone. Has secrets about herself that she hides (mysterious stuff). Turns down all the boys that try to date her. Although she is an athlete, she tends to veer away from other athletes as friends.

Appearance: Wear her medium length brown hair in a ponytail most of the time. Dresses in athletic clothes when its warm (shorts and tees) and likes to wear tights and boots when its cold.

Pic base: Daisy Ridley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 8th 2016, 12:56 am

Name: Lucas Bryant
Grade/School Job:10
Apperance: He useally wears a Guns & Roses shirt with some cargo pants and some sweet nike shoes but he also wears other metal band shirts and wears other sneakers

Age/15
Personality/Background: Lucas is one of the best hockey players and is a huge metal music fan. He also is a fighter so you don't want to be messing with Lucas. He is a big fan of roller coasters and wants to go to all the theme parks that he loves. He is a huge guy and helps others when they need help and is quite a smart kid  His dad Is a professional Hockey player and his mom does roller derby.

PicBase: M.Shadows
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 8th 2016, 1:15 am

Name: Aria Jackson-LeBeau.

Grade: Junior.

Personality: She's got a mouth on her and doesn't really make any apologies for it. Luckily for Aria, most people take that for her just being "outspoken" or "sassy" rather than looking at it as just being completely negative. She's generally happy and tends to draw people to her. Has a pretty wide circle of friends and would slip back into her old juvenile delinquent ways to fight for any of them in a heartbeat. Speaks fluent French (because of her father).

Background: For the first time in her life, Aria's getting a taste of stability. She was shuffled between her divorced parents for years, with her mother in California and her dad in Louisiana. Consequently, she spent some of her childhood not being the easiest kid to deal with. She's turned a corner, though. Transferring to a new school and making a conscious effort to act better has kept her on the straight and narrow. Aria's admittedly not the most studious girl. She's the type to show up to first period ten minutes late with Starbucks in her hand. She's more interested in her cheerleading and track & field endeavors than she is with, ya know, actual studying. She tries to pay attention in class, though. She REALLY does.

Appearance: Beyoncé, circa 1998.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 8th 2016, 9:50 am

Name: Leeland Miller

Backstory (Personality): Leeland is a softspoken individual who loves reading and coffee. He's easygoing and is up for anything that won't get him in any real trouble. But while he has free time, you can almost guarantee he's reading with a cup of hot coffee next to him. He's social but a bit shy around people who he's just met. He also works at a coffee shop on weekends. He lives with his Aunt after his mother and father passed away when he was young, due to this his personality has a slight feminine edge to it, he's a bit emotional and sensitive, but knows when something is a joke and not as serious.

Grade: 11th (Junior)

Picbase: Kaneki Ken (if we can use anime picbases)

Kanata Hongo (If we have to use picbases from real life)
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 8th 2016, 10:41 am

Name: Andrew Sanders

Grade/School Job: Freshman, delivers pizza on his bike after school

Personality: Very skittish and bumbling.  Seems afraid all of the time.  Very smart, but not very comfident.  Also very shy.

Background: Andrew comes from a broken home.  His father died just a few years ago, and Andrew's been put into the reluctant roll of 'man of the house' at a very early age.  Daily he has to go to school and later fill the financial void that his late father has left by working at a local burgeoning pizzeria. Andrew was bumped up early from middle to high school after showing high aptitude, but due to the pressures of work and school, along with the unresolved stress of his father's death, he has slipped down academically to a very stressed C average student lacking in social skills or friends.

Appearance: Pretty much "Sponge" from Salute Your Shorts physically.  He likes to wear his father's clothes, which leads to a fair amout of ridicule due to their loose fitting nature on his small frame.  His work demands of him to wear a paper chef's hat and a novelty spinning bow tie when he's on the clock.  He also has random bouts of acne, leading to many kids nicknaming him 'Pizza Boy'.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 8th 2016, 12:03 pm

Name: Benny Houston

Grade/School Job: Senior, no job

Personality: Very friendly, very funny, can make conversation with virtually anyone but doesn't have all that many close friends. Gets in trouble quite often.

Background: He comes from a normal family, his parents make a good living, and although they try they can't get Benny to do ANYTHING. He's one of the laziest people on the planet. He's intelligent, but he doesn't put any work or effort in and as a result, he's been left back a year and didn't get to graduate with his real class. He's friendly and has built good relationships with a fair amount of teachers due to his troublemaking.

Appearance: Spanish, 5'10, a bit on the husky side but nothing too dramatic. He keeps his hair short, seemingly always having a fresh fade. He often wears a black t-shirt, jeans, and as far as footwear goes he likes to hop on the hypebeast train if you know what I mean. He also always wears a Yankee hat.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 8th 2016, 4:50 pm

Name: Ayumi Miyahara 

Grade/School Job: 10

Personality: Smart and very friendly, but has a tendency to talk too much

Background: Ayumi is a genius who was home schooled until the age of 13, but since moving to the states with her parents and family she has struggled to figure the basic high school student lifestyle. It's probably because:
1. Far younger then most grade 10s
2. She has never been to an actual school since pre-kindergarten.

But still even if she isn't very good at making friends, she makes up for it with a very friendly attitude and her gifted athletic abilities and smarts. 

Appearance: Malia from Here Comes The Boom (Actresses name: Charice).

EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Herecomestheboom-mv-14
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 9th 2016, 6:11 pm

Name: Donald Sanderson

Grade/School Job: Sophomore, a Comic book seller during lunchtime, the student inside the Football's team mascot outfit

Personality/Background: A shy and unconfident student. Your typical comic book geek who likes comic so much. A smart student as well. The Football likes to bully him so much hence why he is the student inside the Football's team mascot outfit.

Appearance: Michael Cera

EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) 1458349002242
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) EmptyMay 9th 2016, 9:35 pm

Name: Ken Drake

School Job: English teacher/Baseball coach

Backstory: A graduate of the University of Oregon, Mr. Drake is in his fourth year of teaching English, and in his first year at EAW High. Married to the Photography teacher, Niki Khan-Drake.

Personality: Ken is a laid back teacher, knowing full well that English isn't really THAT important. Not yet, anyway. He is intelligent and well read, but it is known for frequent eccentric outbursts. Does not believe in homework as it proves nothing. Tests do. He also coaches the baseball team.

Pic Base: Tom Hardy

--------------------------/--/

Name: Nikita "Niki" Khan-Drake

School Job: Photography teacher

Background: Born in India, raised in England. Studied photography independently throughout Europe. Received Masters in Photography (who knew you could?) at Oxford. She is a stark contrast to her husband, but is a fair grader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)   EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED) Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Goes Back To high School (REVIVED)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-