EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

坂崎ハルナ

Cameron Ella Ava

Finnegan Wakefield

The Trickster Azrael

Keelan Cetinich

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by TLA Today at 17:55

» Another Territorial Invasion Poster
by Lars Grier Today at 17:50

» How do I come back?
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 15:12

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 14:18

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE
by Cage. Today at 12:10

» What if EAW was in Marvel or DC?
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 8:41

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on Sun 17 Apr - 3:35 by 坂崎ハルナ
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Ughh.... yet another companion to Showdown ring tonight. Can I just watch it on backstage while drinking a delicious hot chocolate instead of standing at the ringside?

@MexicanSamuraiJ

I expect you to have a pencil and paper and be able to take notes while you watch me beat another "World Champion". I'll treat you to hot chocolate if I win, is that a deal?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

I still can write and take notes in backstage, right?
@MexicanSamuraiJ

The reason why you always lose is because you sit backstage complacent... I'm going to get rid of that habit, even if I have to handcuff you to me.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Oh, you are starting to play rough, huh? just remember that Iwould still able to beat you up even my hands tied with that handcuffs.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

If you could beat me up then you wouldn't be by my side on Showdown, instead you would have this gold around your waist. Don't worry, Stephanie Matsuda told me that you used to LOVE being chained up. You are in my Millennium!!! Do you understand that? Or is the language barrier too much for you to handle? You are obligated to be by my side because YOU LOST, so you will be watching my match whether you like it or not.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Yes, I know I lost and I have to follow you around. but if I am not mistaken, you do remember that you promise not to make me angry, don't you?
@MexicanSamuraiJ:

I'm just going to shut up. A good Haruna is a happy Haruna!  :bastistaroids:

#HappyBumpy
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Good.... Choco cup after your match!
Post on Sun 17 Apr - 3:32 by The Mexican Samurai
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Ughh.... yet another companion to Showdown ring tonight. Can I just watch it on backstage while drinking a delicious hot chocolate instead of standing at the ringside?

@MexicanSamuraiJ

I expect you to have a pencil and paper and be able to take notes while you watch me beat another "World Champion". I'll treat you to hot chocolate if I win, is that a deal?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

The reason why you always lose is because you sit backstage complacent... I'm going to get rid of that habit, even if I have to handcuff you to me.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Oh, you are starting to play rough, huh? just remember that Iwould still able to beat you up even my hands tied with that handcuffs.
@MexicanSamuraiJ

If you could beat me up then you wouldn't be by my side on Showdown, instead you would have this gold around your waist. Don't worry, Stephanie Matsuda told me that you used to LOVE being chained up. You are in my Millennium!!! Do you understand that? Or is the language barrier too much for you to handle? You are obligated to be by my side because YOU LOST, so you will be watching my match whether you like it or not.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Yes, I know I lost and I have to follow you around. but if I am not mistaken, you do remember that you promise not to make me angry, don't you?
@MexicanSamuraiJ:

I'm just going to shut up. A good Haruna is a happy Haruna!  :bastistaroids:

#HappyBumpy
Post on Sun 17 Apr - 3:28 by Brian Daniels
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@DieJaeger

I decided to waste my valuable time taking in this annoying fucking dog that wouldn't leave me alone. I named him Cerberus.

Post on Sun 17 Apr - 3:09 by 坂崎ハルナ
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on Sun 17 Apr - 3:01 by The Mexican Samurai
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

Post on Sun 17 Apr - 2:54 by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaStephanie

Leaving Cloud City in a Matsuda Driver...

Post on Sun 17 Apr - 2:39 by Drake Jaeger
@DieJaeger

I decided to waste my valuable time taking in this annoying fucking dog that wouldn't leave me alone. I named him Cerberus.

Post on Sun 17 Apr - 2:37 by 坂崎ハルナ
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on Sun 17 Apr - 2:32 by The Mexican Samurai
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

Post on Sun 17 Apr - 2:25 by 坂崎ハルナ
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on Sun 17 Apr - 2:13 by The Mexican Samurai
@Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
@TheGawd

Just now getting time to myself to play Battleground back over. I'll say this, Samurai is probably the only Elitist that scares me.

@MexicanSamuraiJ

RT

#ThatsGawd #TakeFlight #TheNextEAWChampion
Post on Sun 17 Apr - 2:13 by The Mexican Samurai
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MexicanSamuraiJ

Post on Sun 17 Apr - 2:07 by Mr. DEDEDE
@TheGawd

Just now getting time to myself to play Battleground back over. I'll say this, Samurai is probably the only Elitist that scares me.
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 23:28 by El Landerson
Add me in a Grand Rampage Qualifier match on Voltage
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 23:15 by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: It's okay, @LilNovacaineX. I've been there. Getting into text debates with @HailMstislav after the VC was a bitch. Texting with one arm is the WORST. He wasn't nearly as savage about it as @TheGawd has been with you, though...
@LilNovacaineX:
Yeah @AngeltownAJ but Oh well. I guess once this cast is off my arm, I'll show @TheGawd which of us is the true savage one...
@AngeltownAJ: You've been waiting for the cast to come off just so you can get even, huh?
@LilNovacaineX:
Oh AJ, you don't even know the half of it. haha. x.x
@AngeltownAJ: Daaaamn, well okay then. RIP DDD.
@LilNovacaineX:
Haha Yeah. On the bright side tho, I either get to travel with you and Aren or with Cailin for a bit. Always a plus.   
@AngeltownAJ: Long flights and jumping on hotel beds make friendships strong. Obviously.
@HailMstislav

As long as the bed jumping isn't on mine I'm golden.
@LilNovacaineX:
Maybe it will...Maybe it won't. You won't know till it happens. 
@AngeltownAJ: Fiiiine. We'll find a different one.
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 23:04 by Tarah Nova
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: It's okay, @LilNovacaineX. I've been there. Getting into text debates with @HailMstislav after the VC was a bitch. Texting with one arm is the WORST. He wasn't nearly as savage about it as @TheGawd has been with you, though...
@LilNovacaineX:
Yeah @AngeltownAJ but Oh well. I guess once this cast is off my arm, I'll show @TheGawd which of us is the true savage one...
@AngeltownAJ: You've been waiting for the cast to come off just so you can get even, huh?
@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
Haha Yeah. On the bright side tho, I either get to travel with you and Aren or with Cailin for a bit. Always a plus.   
@AngeltownAJ: Long flights and jumping on hotel beds make friendships strong. Obviously.
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX:
Maybe it will...Maybe it won't. You won't know till it happens. 
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 23:00 by Aren Mstislav
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
@HailMstislav

Post on Sat 16 Apr - 22:15 by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 21:59 by Tarah Nova
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 21:39 by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 21:19 by Tarah Nova
Empress Aria wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:
@LilNovacaineX:
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 21:11 by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 20:50 by Tarah Nova
Empress Aria wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:
Post on Sat 16 Apr - 20:19 by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@AngeltownAJ: Blue brand's on deck. Bring the noise, Oakland. #Showdown

Post on Sat 16 Apr - 17:36 by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaStephanie

Chilling with an old friend from the indies and Brooklyn College.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: