Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Compliment Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 1:08 pm

One of my favorite people in EAW, you have helped me out so much in my time in EAW. Also I consider you a great friend.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 2:40 pm

Easily one of the best Vixens in the game. Your promos are rather entertaining and I tend to root for you in the Vixens match. Hardly no controversies which is rather a good thing and I must say, I love the pic base choice of yours
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 2:52 pm

I've known Nick for a while now and he's hands down one of my favorites to chat with. His consistency on the promo page is very admirable and I'm pretty sure with a bit more tuning, he'll be main eventing shows in no time! He already has a #1 contender's match at RW, so things are really looking up for him.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 2:59 pm

I'm totally in love with your promos and your pic base! Ambrose fits you well :3
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 3:03 pm

One of my favorite promoers (as well as one of the best) in the whole fed. I was really happy to work alongside you for FS2, and the promos you put out that week definitely reminded me why that was the case. You always make me laugh in the chat and I adore your sense of humor. Definitely rooting for you to win this weekend.

DAMNIT TARAH.

But anyway, you're lovely, Miss Nova. :* I'm so happy you're back and you haven't missed a beat promo-wise since you returned. You're one of my favorite people to have promoed against, and you're just as fun to talk to in the chat. Plus you ship Ariaen, so you get major points for that. And your gfx kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 3:05 pm

GREAT promoer and a cool person to talk to in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 3:10 pm

your hollywood batista gimmick is rad and long overdue imo
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 3:15 pm

I am not going to lie. I kinda underestimated Carson and was envious of his recent matches but when I went against him recently? It was validated. Carson has come a long way when it comes to promos and the scary thing is that you haven't reached your full potential at all. You are very consistent when it comes to promoing and it is rather entertaining. I do want to say that it is always nice to have a fellow RM fan to talk to and you are pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 3:17 pm

I told you that I was rooting for you to make it to the finals, but you never believe me. Good going, and you are going to put on an excellent match against Ares Vendetta.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 3:28 pm

The Millennial Messiah gimmick was the best move for you. You're doing something awesome with your character where he's snatching respect instead of waiting for it. I like that and its kind of inspired Cloud's personality change.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 3:36 pm

This Cloud cat is awesome. She's very active on the site and spreads good vibes everywhere she goes. I enjoy alot of her work too, tho I'm still waiting on that album
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 6:44 pm

You have been super impressive ever since you joined EAW. I think the Shock Collar Battle Royal was the first FPV you were in and you made it to the final two. But keep it up fam, i am rooting for you!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 7:04 pm

You are a good promoer and it seems you are a cool dude
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 7:09 pm

I really admit that you have such persistence in here. Even your win-loss record is not too good, you never try to quit. I give you that. And oh, NEVER change back to a dark gimmick again!

Aah Nobi....

For you, seems that you are blending very well to the community. People easily love you... yes, we, Indonesians have that kind of things, don't we? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 7:33 pm

I amazed for how long you've kept that picbase.

hats off to you.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 7:35 pm

Seems like a cool girl who likes anime. Good promoer as well
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 8:56 pm

You seem like a really nice dude. I'll be sure to check out your promos
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 9:26 pm

it's funny, not too long ago people on chat were wishing for a jack evans; and here you are. Excited to see what you bring to the table, bruh!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 9:46 pm

Fellow taco lover, AMAZING promoer, and someone I talk to pretty much whenever I get the chance. You're gonna have a lot of success with the character of Carson, and you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 10:45 pm

Probably my favorite vixen on the whole roster, hope you get that Vixens Championship down the line! Would also love to work with you down the line!
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 11:10 pm

You've improved alot since your Franchise Demon days, but there is still a way to go. A championship could come your way, just need to keep seeing steady improvements
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 11:24 pm

Even though you lost, you're King of Elite in my mind. You're destined for great things in this company! You will definitely have a title soon.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 12:20 am

An awesome Vixen and promoer, humble, kind-spirited, life of the Vixens division and future champion. Also one of the reasons I brought Cleopatra back so I can promo against an awesome Vixen. Great gal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 12:33 am

You're one of the GOATs, Stand and Deliver is dope
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 12:45 am

Great alt character of you.... I don't know what kind of plan do you up to for that char but it's worth to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next