EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

Moongoose McQueen

Cameron Ella Ava

TLA

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

The Trickster Azrael

Keelan Cetinich

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» What if EAW was in Marvel or DC?
by Jacob Senn Today at 2:40 am

» EAW Feed Handles
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 2:01 am

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE
by Nathan Fiora Today at 1:38 am

» The Compliment Game
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 1:19 am

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:35 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:12 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on March 13th 2016, 1:12 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Lioncross wrote:
EVERYBODY IS ON STEROIDS #STEROIDS
EVEN YOU !?!?!
@MatsudaCloud

Just...let it...yeah.
Post on March 13th 2016, 1:04 pm by Aren Mstislav
@Lioncross wrote:
EVEN YOU !?!?!
Post on March 13th 2016, 11:41 am by Lioncross
Post on March 13th 2016, 9:22 am by Stephanie Matsuda
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Anybody notice that the most psychotic vixens, except for Silence, seemed to advance in this tournament?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

That's not a psychotic act, Mr. Rosso.... I'm just showing our lovely Mrs. Dillon the factor she lacks. Teamwork. #Teamwork101withLadiesofTomorrow
@ItsCailin

1. I'm not married. And 2. No one has any idea what you're talking about.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Not talking to you.
@ItsCailin

But no one would know that would they? You're the only one who ever understands what you're saying

Nope, we all know Haruna is implying that you and Cloud are scissor sisters.
@MatsudaCloud

Don't be jealous of what you and Drake aren't invited to...

@TJonEAW

When you look like me, have two championships and are apart of a ruling class like I am now that we run Voltage, you don't worry about getting women. I know desperation has hit you hard, going from tagging along with an exotic woman from one of the most cultured places on the planet to settling for a good ol Texan gurl.
@MatsudaCloud

Bruh. I am one of those exotic women. But...if you and your partner are so great...you shouldn't have such a hard time against two rookie scissor sisters...
@DieJaeger

Wait, you're Japanese? You're shitting me, I was like 90% sure you were just hit with a shovel as a child.
@MatsudaCloud

And here I thought you was abandoned on the steps of a church. By the way...rumor has it Haruna's your personal geisha. Comments?  
Post on March 13th 2016, 4:38 am by Carlos Rosso
#ANDSTILL Your CWF World Heavyweight Champion. The people of the State of Idaho deserved better, though. I demand stronger competition to defend my championship against.
Post on March 13th 2016, 1:01 am by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

I wonder, God. Does her blood splayed out about you make you aware of the price you pay. The price the gold weighs on your soul. Madison. Welcome to the family.
Post on March 13th 2016, 12:46 am by Drastik
@therealrrs: Never have I been so unmotivated to follow EAW programming #VixensCup
Post on March 13th 2016, 12:15 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

I don't know what happened here, I don't know what the hell was Jade thinking, getting through the security like that... I have to still focus for tomorrow. Next stop, putting down German Efficiency.
Post on March 13th 2016, 12:14 am by Angel.
@TheNickAngel

#ThinkDifferentThinkElite
Post on March 13th 2016, 12:11 am by Drake Jaeger
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Anybody notice that the most psychotic vixens, except for Silence, seemed to advance in this tournament?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

That's not a psychotic act, Mr. Rosso.... I'm just showing our lovely Mrs. Dillon the factor she lacks. Teamwork. #Teamwork101withLadiesofTomorrow
@ItsCailin

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Not talking to you.
@ItsCailin

But no one would know that would they? You're the only one who ever understands what you're saying

@MatsudaCloud

@TJonEAW

When you look like me, have two championships and are apart of a ruling class like I am now that we run Voltage, you don't worry about getting women. I know desperation has hit you hard, going from tagging along with an exotic woman from one of the most cultured places on the planet to settling for a good ol Texan gurl.
@MatsudaCloud

Bruh. I am one of those exotic women. But...if you and your partner are so great...you shouldn't have such a hard time against two rookie scissor sisters...
@DieJaeger

Wait, you're Japanese? You're shitting me, I was like 90% sure you were just hit with a shovel as a child.
Post on March 13th 2016, 12:04 am by Stephanie Matsuda
J Dynasty wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@ItsCailin

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Not talking to you.
@ItsCailin

@MatsudaCloud

@TJonEAW

@MatsudaCloud

Post on March 12th 2016, 11:59 pm by Drake Jaeger
Empress Aria wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

You know I saw Cailin looking after Cloud after Haruna gave her the business, and I wondered to myself if losing is like female menstrual cycles, where girlfriends just link up at the same time. Lately the Aria, Cailin and Cloud trio just can't pick up the big wins. It's nice to see them all failing together.
@AngeltownAJ: I didn't realize anything I did when we weren't facing each other was actually any of your fucking business? I must not have gotten that memo.

Aww, is someone salty? It's alright, if you beg for it to end like you did vs Cameron big bad bully Jones won't talk about you anymore.
@AngeltownAJ: Salty? No. Confused as to why a grown ass man who surely should have better things to do keeps concerning himself with my affairs, definitely. #WhyAreYouSoObsessedWithMe?
@DieJaeger

You'll have to forgive my partner. Losing is so uncommon to us that it's fascinating to see. Like looking at animals in a zoo.
Post on March 12th 2016, 11:58 pm by Tiberius IV
Empress Aria wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

You know I saw Cailin looking after Cloud after Haruna gave her the business, and I wondered to myself if losing is like female menstrual cycles, where girlfriends just link up at the same time. Lately the Aria, Cailin and Cloud trio just can't pick up the big wins. It's nice to see them all failing together.
@AngeltownAJ: I didn't realize anything I did when we weren't facing each other was actually any of your fucking business? I must not have gotten that memo.

Aww, is someone salty? It's alright, if you beg for it to end like you did vs Cameron big bad bully Jones won't talk about you anymore.
@AngeltownAJ: Salty? No. Confused as to why a grown ass man who surely should have better things to do keeps concerning himself with my affairs, definitely. #WhyAreYouSoObsessedWithMe?

@TJonEAW
Pretty sure you're the one who rubs her nose in Hexa-gun business at random. Now you don't like it when we're in your business instead?
Post on March 12th 2016, 11:55 pm by Tiberius IV
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@ItsCailin

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Not talking to you.
@ItsCailin

@MatsudaCloud

@TJonEAW

Post on March 12th 2016, 11:53 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
Empress Aria wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

@ReyShamez

hit that block button girl. these old guys like him love creeping on us younger gals.
Post on March 12th 2016, 11:52 pm by Aria Jaxon (Online)
J Dynasty wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

Post on March 12th 2016, 11:45 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@ReyShamez

when you pretend to have a mental illness like them it guarantees that you're unable to get the job done, that is why you have this made up mental disorder, they're all fluff and no substance.
Post on March 12th 2016, 11:44 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
J Dynasty wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@ItsCailin

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Not talking to you.
@ItsCailin

@MatsudaCloud

Post on March 12th 2016, 11:41 pm by Cailin Dillon
J Dynasty wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@ItsCailin

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Not talking to you.
@ItsCailin

@ItsCailin

LOL! Scissor sisters? How archaic are you? Yep, you got me. I'm a big dyke!
Post on March 12th 2016, 11:40 pm by Cailin Dillon
J Dynasty wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

@ItsCailin

Can't pick up wins? LOL! Ask Eris about that

Sure I'll ask her about winning at Fighting Spirit 2, I'll even go further and ask about wielding the most prestigious championship in your division.
@ItsCailin

Hey do me a favor? While you're asking her about that, ask her when she's gonna get off her ass and put her title on the line. #MsVacation
Post on March 12th 2016, 11:39 pm by Tiberius IV
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@ItsCailin

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Not talking to you.
@ItsCailin

Post on March 12th 2016, 11:36 pm by Tiberius IV
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

@ItsCailin

Can't pick up wins? LOL! Ask Eris about that

Sure I'll ask her about winning at Fighting Spirit 2, I'll even go further and ask about wielding the most prestigious championship in your division.
Post on March 12th 2016, 11:35 pm by Cailin Dillon
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Cailin Dillon wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@ItsCailin

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Not talking to you.
@ItsCailin

Post on March 12th 2016, 11:34 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaCloud

'Lone Wolf' huh? Another contradiction by the not so lovely Ms. Sakazaki...
Post on March 12th 2016, 11:32 pm by Tiberius IV
Empress Aria wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: