EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Azumi Goto

Nobi

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Today at 1:04 pm

» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by Scott Oasis Today at 12:39 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Darkane Today at 12:26 pm

» Resignation
by John Doe Today at 1:37 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Yesterday at 4:36 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on April 11th 2016, 1:26 am by El Landerson
I'm entering this years Grand Rampage match
Post on April 11th 2016, 1:16 am by Lioncross
how again do I "login" to my e-mail messages
Post on April 10th 2016, 11:45 pm by The Mexican Samurai
@MexicanSamuraiJ

My youngest fan in Japan.      

#MyMillennium #BeatDEDEDE #WelcomeHome #YoungestFan
Post on April 10th 2016, 8:56 pm by Florida Man
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
How Chris Elite sounds to the world:

Hey, that's how it sounds to me when you repeat literally the same shit you said last time!

You gonna respond any time soon, or are you just going to hide away like a good little bitch?
I'll respond when someone says something different and something I haven't heard before.  And If I keep dealing with you and the other bozo that won't be anytime soon.

I guess you just don't have the balls to respond. Or you aren't intelligent enough. Or both.
If that's going to make you feel better when I beat you just like I did at the Award Show then okay we can say that.         

I'd be surprised if you even bother showing up, since you're not man enough to respond. If you have to change your tampon, there'll be no judgement on my part. You take care of your hurt vagina, and let the real men wrestle.
Just like in promos even on the feed you continue to repeat the same shit.  We get it Daniel I'm a bitch the same bitch who defeated you already. Hey though I won't repeat myself that's your job just save this in the ring so I can pick up the easy victory. 

#SomeoneTakeThisGuyOffTheInternet

#HesAnInternetBully

#LetsSeeHowMuchHesTalkingAferTheMatch

You're the one repeating yourself little boy. Rather than do anything like, say, respond in a meaningful way (I know, you doing anything meaningful is a stretch, but just go with it), all you do is drone on about how I repeat myself. Oh, the irony.

#CantTalkWorthShit
#PoorGrammar
#Uneducated
#Hypocrite
#Irony
This coming from the man obsessed with male vaginas and and me not having balls.   Listen I've talked enough for one week how about we be men and handle it in the ring instead of bickering like girls. 

#SorryAboutMyGrammarOnTheFeed

#DidntKnowHowMuchItMeant

#ThisUneducatedManStillDefeatedYou

#Irony

Hold on now, when did I ever say anything about you having a "male vagina"? You can't have a "male vagina" if you aren't a male to begin with.
Trying to hard now to be funny come on now you've talked more on this then you have an actual mic. Yet I'm the punk? I said I'll see you on Battleground so why won't you shut up?

I'm sorry, can you repeat that in English?
Post on April 10th 2016, 8:54 pm by Bhris Elite
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

Hey, that's how it sounds to me when you repeat literally the same shit you said last time!

You gonna respond any time soon, or are you just going to hide away like a good little bitch?
I'll respond when someone says something different and something I haven't heard before.  And If I keep dealing with you and the other bozo that won't be anytime soon.

I guess you just don't have the balls to respond. Or you aren't intelligent enough. Or both.
If that's going to make you feel better when I beat you just like I did at the Award Show then okay we can say that.         

I'd be surprised if you even bother showing up, since you're not man enough to respond. If you have to change your tampon, there'll be no judgement on my part. You take care of your hurt vagina, and let the real men wrestle.
Just like in promos even on the feed you continue to repeat the same shit.  We get it Daniel I'm a bitch the same bitch who defeated you already. Hey though I won't repeat myself that's your job just save this in the ring so I can pick up the easy victory. 

#HesAnInternetBully

You're the one repeating yourself little boy. Rather than do anything like, say, respond in a meaningful way (I know, you doing anything meaningful is a stretch, but just go with it), all you do is drone on about how I repeat myself. Oh, the irony.

#CantTalkWorthShit
#PoorGrammar
#Uneducated
#Hypocrite
#Irony
This coming from the man obsessed with male vaginas and and me not having balls.   Listen I've talked enough for one week how about we be men and handle it in the ring instead of bickering like girls. 

#DidntKnowHowMuchItMeant

#Irony

Hold on now, when did I ever say anything about you having a "male vagina"? You can't have a "male vagina" if you aren't a male to begin with.
Trying to hard now to be funny come on now you've talked more on this then you have an actual mic. Yet I'm the punk? I said I'll see you on Battleground so why won't you shut up?
Post on April 10th 2016, 8:47 pm by Florida Man
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

#HesAnInternetBully

#CantTalkWorthShit
#PoorGrammar
#Uneducated
#Hypocrite
#Irony

#DidntKnowHowMuchItMeant

#Irony

Post on April 10th 2016, 8:41 pm by Bhris Elite
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

#HesAnInternetBully

#CantTalkWorthShit
#PoorGrammar
#Uneducated
#Hypocrite
#Irony

#DidntKnowHowMuchItMeant

#Irony
Post on April 10th 2016, 8:34 pm by Florida Man
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

#HesAnInternetBully

#CantTalkWorthShit
#PoorGrammar
#Uneducated
#Hypocrite
#Irony
Post on April 10th 2016, 8:30 pm by Bhris Elite
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

One more thing for a guy who hates to hear me talk so much whats with the rushing me to respond?

#SomeoneIsLying

#BetterHurryUpAndSwallowAcid

#ThatsProbablyTheMostEntertainingThingYouveDoneInYourCareer
Post on April 10th 2016, 8:27 pm by Bhris Elite
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

#HesAnInternetBully

Post on April 10th 2016, 7:37 pm by Florida Man
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

Post on April 10th 2016, 7:26 pm by Bhris Elite
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

Post on April 10th 2016, 7:23 pm by Florida Man
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

Post on April 10th 2016, 7:16 pm by Bhris Elite
Daniel Marshall wrote:
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

Post on April 10th 2016, 7:15 pm by Florida Man
Chris Elite wrote:
Daniel Marshall wrote:

Post on April 10th 2016, 7:09 pm by Bhris Elite
Daniel Marshall wrote:

Post on April 10th 2016, 7:07 pm by Florida Man

Post on April 10th 2016, 2:20 pm by Aren Mstislav
Mexican Samurai wrote:
@MexicanSamuraiJ:

Got a sneak preview of EAW2K17. Man, this game is going to be fucking sick!!
@HailMstislav

Damn so real they added jobbers to fight
Post on April 10th 2016, 2:16 pm by My Watch Has Ended
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@GotoTheQueen

I finally got my Katana and now I wonder EAW will allow me to use this for my Entrance

@TheLiamCatterson
If you plan to use Austin Lonewolf, I doubt it
Post on April 10th 2016, 2:15 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@GotoTheQueen

I finally got my Katana and now I wonder EAW will allow me to use this for my Entrance

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

I have mine too....
Post on April 10th 2016, 2:09 pm by Azumi Goto
@GotoTheQueen

Post on April 10th 2016, 1:56 pm by Carlos Rosso
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@DieJaeger

I met a Japanese person.

That jabroni looks familiar
Post on April 10th 2016, 1:23 pm by Tiberius Jones
@TJonEAW

Plus, what kind of two manned tag team names themselves after a typically THREE headed beast? #douchebags #BeavisandButthead
Post on April 10th 2016, 1:20 pm by Tiberius Jones

@TJonEAW
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@DieJaeger

I've been told about TJ and I's tactical retreat on Dynasty being considered "cowardly", yet nobody blinks an eye at a crazed little lumberjack and his jort-wearing roid monkey boyfriend sticking their nose where it didn't belong?
Post on April 10th 2016, 1:53 am by The Mexican Samurai
@MexicanSamuraiJ:

Got a sneak preview of EAW2K17. Man, this game is going to be fucking sick!!
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: