EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Stephanie Matsuda

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Savannah Sunshine

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» Hey, you guuuuuuys!
by Savannah Sunshine Today at 15:01

» Personal Problems
by CM Bank$ Today at 14:51

» correcting a mistake
by TLA Today at 14:27

» EAW Address 10/21/17
by Scott Diamond Today at 13:53

» Fourth Wall versus Out of Character
by Ryan Wilson Today at 13:15

» Ask Madison Kaline Anything You Want
by Madison Kaline Today at 12:06

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on Tue 12 Apr - 0:46 by The Mexican Samurai
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Here goes a photo that will go inside Mexican Samurai's pocket...
@MexicanSamuraiJ:

Wake me up for Battleground.

#Kawaii #HarunaBAE
Post on Tue 12 Apr - 0:02 by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Here goes a photo that will go inside Mexican Samurai's pocket...
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 23:50 by The Mexican Samurai
Ryan Savage wrote:
Time to reinsert dominance. 

#Battleground #OpenChallenge

How about you face me on Showdown and I'll even put my title on the line?  I want my revenge for that KO.

#SavageVsSamuraiII #KO #Showdown
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 21:37 by Marco
Time to reinsert dominance. 

#Battleground #OpenChallenge
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 17:02 by kennydrake
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

It seems Ashten Cross did take not and was impressed with my work. Last chance for Grand Rampage as I enter my dangerous match to date......a Ladder Match. Flight to Scotland then off to train!
@kenny_drake

And if you win, your mom will take you to Toys R Us!

Remember, Lukey: ONE. Thing.
@THELukeReign21
I guess you forgot about that little thing we had kenny boy but listen. Why don’t you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here’s my card. Oh wait I forgot I cant give you a card HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA Fuck you
@kenny_drake

...you confuse the SHIT out of me, Peaches. 

Here's a tip: a weird mask and body paint doesn't mean you're scary. It just makes you a try hard
@THELukeReign21

Do you think i want to be scary? Fuck no I dont I just want to make a statement.I suggest you go see my match agian with el stupidor and call me war torn please i wont be mad if you dont but i have some special stuff planed for you the next time we face off cya best friend HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Fuck you
@kenny_drake

You're trying too hard...relax...be yourself. 

You're mad at your dad, not at me, I forgive you. 

And your name is PEACHES. Not War Torn. It's PEACHES. Luke Peaches Reign.
@THELukeReign21
hehehe im not trying hard i am myself hehehehe and i am kinda mad at you but that was my former self im a bit diffrent now hahhaahahahhahhahahahahahah FUCK YOU!
@kenny_drake

You can take the douche bag out of the peaches, but you can't take the Peaches out of the douche bag...

...PEACHES
#Peaches
@THELukeReign21 
Lets just forget about this before it gets too bad
@kenny_drake

Nope.

Peaches.
     Peaches. 
         Peaches.
             Peaches.

You know, for such a psychotic tough guy, you back down from confrontation VERY easily. 

Ain't that right, Peaches?
@THELukeReign21
I just dont wana deal with you crap anymore
@kenny_drake

Then don't start what you can't finish, fuckboi.
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 17:00 by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@MatsudaCloud

No one-liners. No memes. No rap songs. Just my fist in your face.
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 17:00 by Luke Reign
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

It seems Ashten Cross did take not and was impressed with my work. Last chance for Grand Rampage as I enter my dangerous match to date......a Ladder Match. Flight to Scotland then off to train!
@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
I guess you forgot about that little thing we had kenny boy but listen. Why don’t you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here’s my card. Oh wait I forgot I cant give you a card HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA Fuck you
@kenny_drake

Here's a tip: a weird mask and body paint doesn't mean you're scary. It just makes you a try hard
@THELukeReign21

Do you think i want to be scary? Fuck no I dont I just want to make a statement.I suggest you go see my match agian with el stupidor and call me war torn please i wont be mad if you dont but i have some special stuff planed for you the next time we face off cya best friend HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Fuck you
@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
hehehe im not trying hard i am myself hehehehe and i am kinda mad at you but that was my former self im a bit diffrent now hahhaahahahhahhahahahahahah FUCK YOU!
@kenny_drake

You can take the douche bag out of the peaches, but you can't take the Peaches out of the douche bag...

...PEACHES
#Peaches
@THELukeReign21 
@kenny_drake

Nope.

Peaches.
     Peaches. 
         Peaches.
             Peaches.

You know, for such a psychotic tough guy, you back down from confrontation VERY easily. 

@THELukeReign21
I just dont wana deal with you crap anymore

Last edited by Luke Reign on Mon 11 Apr - 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 16:55 by kennydrake
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

...PEACHES
#Peaches
@THELukeReign21 
@kenny_drake

Nope.

Peaches.
     Peaches. 
         Peaches.
             Peaches.

Post on Mon 11 Apr - 16:52 by Luke Reign
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

...PEACHES
#Peaches
@THELukeReign21 
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 16:49 by kennydrake
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

...PEACHES.

#Peaches
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 16:46 by Luke Reign
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 16:44 by kennydrake
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21

@kenny_drake

Post on Mon 11 Apr - 16:42 by Luke Reign
kennydrake wrote:
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21

Post on Mon 11 Apr - 16:37 by kennydrake
Luke Reign wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
@kenny_drake

Here's a tip: a weird mask and body paint doesn't mean you're scary. It just makes you a try hard.
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 15:20 by Luke Reign
kennydrake wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@kenny_drake

@THELukeReign21
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 15:11 by kennydrake
Lucas Johnson wrote:
@EAWLJohnson

@kenny_drake

Post on Mon 11 Apr - 14:34 by Lucas Johnson (Online)
@EAWLJohnson

Post on Mon 11 Apr - 13:33 by Sanatorium Phoenix
@TheRealPhoenixW

Now THAT is a main event! This is why #Voltage is the best brand in EAW right now! #whew
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 13:11 by kennydrake
Lucas Johnson wrote:
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Wanna see some really weird shit? Then check out the UNCENSORED Kenny and KOBA Show on "The ZONE."

It's like a mescaline laced fever dream. 

With cake!

Wait, is there cake?

...yyyyyyyyes...

@EAWLJohnson

Shut up...
@kenny_drake

You shut up. 

HAVE YOU WON YET?!
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 12:19 by Lucas Johnson (Online)
kennydrake wrote:
@kenny_drake

Wanna see some really weird shit? Then check out the UNCENSORED Kenny and KOBA Show on "The ZONE."

With cake!

Wait, is there cake?

...yyyyyyyyes...

@EAWLJohnson

Shut up...
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 12:18 by Luke Reign
In Tokyo after a quite late flight i'm ready for you diemos Im sure as hell ready for you
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 11:42 by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

With cake!

Wait, is there cake?

...yyyyyyyyes...
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 6:54 by Lucas Johnson (Online)
@EAWLJohnson

Shoulder maybe sore for a few days after hitting into that ringpost hard but came up short once again and now I'm on the outside looking into Grand Rampage. Thank you to all the fans in Italy last night. #Voltage
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 3:13 by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

Ended up having to catch the late night plane to Japan...I don't like flying. Still, going to be fun competing at the Grand Rampage. 40 men, 39 to beat down, 1 true king. Let the battle begin.
Post on Mon 11 Apr - 2:48 by Sanatorium Phoenix
@TheRealPhoenixW

Beaten, bloodied, and defeated...but still standing. #PhoenixVsImpact was a hell of a main event. I didn't win, but I showed I belong here. Bring on #GrandRampage

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: