Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 3:08 pm

Daniel Bryan for the Jason Cage character.

Shawn Michaels or Jeff Hardy otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 4:09 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Well........................Gail Kim....................................is open.....hmm....heel turn.........................?
yes, Change to Gail Kim please... so Cloud can change to Asuka lol.
Asuka was actually my first choice but I love being Blasian lol
no, Screw Blasians.... you HAVE TO be Asuka!
OK how I take Sara....Haruna takes Mia and then cloud can take Asuka........You know screw that. You people change all you want. I will never change my pic base
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 4:11 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Well........................Gail Kim....................................is open.....hmm....heel turn.........................?
OK how I take Sara....Haruna takes Mia and then cloud can take Asuka........You know screw that. You people change all you want. I will never change my pic base
No, Sara is such a bad picbase.... no, never change to her. trust me... Wink
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 4:12 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Your Photoshop skills help a lot lol
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 4:25 pm

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Your Photoshop skills help a lot lol
I mean if I didn't have plan for the future with my Asuka picbase. I would have switched by now or I would later on.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 6:29 pm

Pentagon Jr. I think I have finally found THE ONE.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 6:31 pm

Probably would stick with Bray, but...hmm...Undertaker might be nice too.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 4:07 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 5:38 pm

Mia was my first choice for Cloud. For Kevin Maverick, I would have chosen Ricochet.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 6:18 pm

I always got who I wanted for Nobi's pic-base: Eli Drake and Desmond Wolfe.

The reason why I changed to Wolfe though, is because I felt Eli Drake is a special pic-base (like if you use The Rock, they will talk in the third person). With Wolfe, I feel I can say any words I want and he's similar to my second fav actor: Jason Statham (The Rock is obviously my fav actor), lol.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 6:21 pm

TLA wrote:
Pentagon Jr. I think I have finally found THE ONE.
If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 C7S0ouqVAAANACj
Back to top Go down
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 9:57 pm

I would have loved Charlotte. Consuela wouldn't have existed if Cameron was never Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 10:34 pm

El Generico/Sami Zayn just because he's a bit closer to Target Smiles' height and weight than Jigsaw.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 10:35 pm

A certain Hollywood JURINA would be cool to try out as a PB....
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 11:13 pm

:rollins: :punk:
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Status : I'm just a man; one that just simply keeps his word.

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 11:37 pm

Marty Scurll or Jimmy Havoc.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2017, 11:46 pm

Io Shirai

Or maybe AJ Lee and I make a completely different character
Back to top Go down
Brayden Wolfe
Dynasty
Dynasty
Brayden Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 1:05 am

Corey Graves or Alister Black
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 1:10 am

A good ol' Triple H. A corporate player.
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 1:24 am

I was lucky enough to have my favorite wrestler as my pic base even dating back to 2007 in AWF(the real one).. when I first got into E-Feds Punk was still a rising star in midcard hell so he didnt have the hypebeast fans he would end up getting so attaining him as a pic base at the time wasn't a hot commodity so I pretty much have my first choice

Yes I know I created EAW I woulda had my choice regardless but I'm talking hypotheticallyIf all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 Mjgrin

Besides Punk, the 2017 me would say Montez Ford cuz he has the GOAT look but he's a NXT newcomer who's just now appearing on the show so he has no renders at the present moment..
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 2:34 am

:dave:
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 5:08 am

Pete Dunn or Marty Skrull. maybe Regal?
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 9:07 am

Originally I would have chosen Ricochet or Alex Shelley when I joined, but I think they were both in use when I rejoined.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 10:54 am

Chris Jericho is who I've been since I started in 2011, but for the Stark character as it exists today, I'd pick Aleister Black or Roman Reigns
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2017, 1:25 pm

I would had been a giant Mongoose if it was allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?   If all pic bases were available, who would you choose? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If all pic bases were available, who would you choose?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-