EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield

Azumi Goto

Ryan Wilson

坂崎ハルナ

Stephanie Matsuda

Nobi

Hurricane Hawk

вrσdч spαrks .

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Today at 7:39 pm

» Petition to fire Cloud
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 6:11 pm

» Ask Lance Anything
by Nobi Today at 5:34 pm

» Ask Cloud Anything
by Nobi Today at 5:33 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Alex Reynolds Today at 4:43 pm

» Yasmin Hyland
by TLA Today at 11:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Ask ONI Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Ask ONI Anything   February 21st 2016, 10:02 pm

Sure, why not? Hit me with your best shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   February 21st 2016, 10:12 pm

during your character change, how do you come up with this character? and what makes you think you can handle this character better than previous ones?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   February 22nd 2016, 1:44 am

I didn't even know you were one of the Royale, and I was interested in that character. Would you have loved to keep that character and where would you have wanted to go with it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   February 22nd 2016, 9:32 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
during your character change, how do you come up with this character? and what makes you think you can handle this character better than previous ones?

Actually, oddly enough, this was where I wanted to go with the character when I first made Dynamo Go.  I wanted him to have a fall from grace and turn to a darker side.  So when things calmed down in life, I reached out to Eclipse and we worked out what happened during Dynamo Go's absence and turned him into ONI.  Joining up with Eclipse just made sense for both of our characters.

As far as handling, well, we never know what curveballs life will throw us, but being part of a stable keeps me motivated pretty well, and I have a good idea where I would go with the character if the stable suddenly ceases to exist.  Which brings me to Aren's questions.

Aren Mstislav wrote:
I didn't even know you were one of the Royale, and I was interested in that character. Would you have loved to keep that character and where would you have wanted to go with it.

Jameson Royale was a fun character, but his identity was too far invested in being part of a family.  I had written the character that way in hopes that Bobby Lee and Galveston would get more invested in their characters and stick around.  That obviously didn't happen, which is why I stopped playing Jameson.  He just didn't make as much sense without his brothers.  So would I have loved to keep that character around?  Yes, because that would have meant that me and two of my good friends would have been posting ridiculous shit we are wont to think up.  Where would the Royale family have gone?  I dunno.  Tag title feud, hopefully.  Maybe growing the family a little bit, with weirder and weirder cousins joining the fray.  Maybe even some established wrestlers revealing that they were actually Royales.  That would have been funny.

Thanks to Tarah Nova for the sig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : The front and back, good and evil, light and darkness In the middle of those, I keep looking for the answer

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   February 22nd 2016, 9:37 am

Why Hirooki Goto as a picbase

Sigs made by Haruna (Thanks, Waifu!!)
This one is made by Tarah (Thank you, GM!)
Azumi's Wiki Page! {Special thanks to Koala Finn who created the page itself}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   February 22nd 2016, 10:26 am

Because Masuda came back. It was originally going to be Okada. Still, Goto is a good second choice, especially since I went with a more power-based moveset.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   February 22nd 2016, 5:40 pm

I think I'm just a huge fan of you as an efedder really. Dynamo Go, Jameson Royale and ONI have all been terrific characters.

I know you somewhat touched on this in a previous response, but was ONI specifically created with the intention of starting out as a member of the The Sanatorium? Also, when the Sanatorium finally disbands, do you think you'll be able to easily break out of Eclipse's shadow and carry on on your own?

#HalfHipsterHalfOutcast

Shit happens and life goes on™️

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   May 3rd 2017, 11:00 am

Reviving this because .... I dunno. Because. Let's to with that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   May 15th 2017, 9:36 pm

What match made you a wrestling fan? Are there any cool feuds you've pitched that never made it to the show?

4X Rising Star Of The Week (2x Michaels, 2x Caine) , 4X Beef of the week (Top Prospect Scramble, VS Drastik, vs Chris Elite, W/Jon McAdams vs Bound By Fate), 1X Promoer of the week (along with everyone else for SV 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   May 15th 2017, 9:48 pm

How long have you been e-feding?

What's your favourite movies/TV shows?

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Moore
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   May 16th 2017, 12:11 am

What's the most fun part about literally breaking people's limbs in character and out of character?

Nasir Moore Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   May 16th 2017, 12:12 am

showster26 wrote:
What match made you a wrestling fan?  Are there any cool feuds you've pitched that never made it to the show?

I used to really like Sting back in the day, so I'd say Sting winning the world heavyweight title from Flair at the Great American Bash.

Back when I was Dynamo Go, I wanted to expand on my feud with Eclipse.  Then I left before it could come to fruition and when I came back I joined up instead.  Who knows what the future will hold, though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   May 16th 2017, 12:17 am

Nobi wrote:
How long have you been e-feding?

What's your favourite movies/TV shows?

Ehhhh, on and off for fifteen years or so.  Took almost a ten year break before joining EAW.

Big fan of the Marvel movies, especially GotG.  Also love Scott Pilgrim vs The World and Cloud Atlas.  Could watch them either time.  TV shows, Cowboy Bebop and Better Off Ted stick out at my favorites.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Ask ONI Anything   May 16th 2017, 12:20 am

Nasir Moore wrote:
What's the most fun part about literally breaking people's limbs in character and out of character?

In character, it's just kinda bad ass.  But out of character, it's obviously the breaking into people's houses and snapping their limbs when they have no idea who the hell I am.  Can't beat that rush.  Thanks for asking.   :deadpool:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ask ONI Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-