EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Stephanie Matsuda

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Savannah Sunshine

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» Personal Problems
by CM Bank$ Today at 2:51 pm

» correcting a mistake
by TLA Today at 2:27 pm

» EAW Address 10/21/17
by Scott Diamond Today at 1:53 pm

» Fourth Wall versus Out of Character
by Ryan Wilson Today at 1:15 pm

» Ask Madison Kaline Anything You Want
by Madison Kaline Today at 12:06 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Shackleford Today at 10:43 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:40 am

Just anybody you look up to or greatly respect that embodies all the characteristics and virtues you aspire to mirror.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:57 am

Onizuka

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:11 am

Marshall Mathers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:21 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Marshall Mathers

Him too

Also Kanye Omari West

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:26 am

Dan "Soupy" Campbell is probably the biggest one for me. I've been pretty lucky to meet him a couple of times.

Accolades
Rising Star of the Week x2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:13 am

Slim Ryan, aka DDD is my idol. Whenever im in a pickle i think to myself, "what would ddd do?" and do that. ty ddd for being my life coach and help guide me.

thanks tarah and piff and kendra for making my sigs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bad News Ventura

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:29 am

Irl: My father

Fiction: Itachi (Naruto)

"You have to make up your mind now, my friends.
Choose to believe in my ideals now...
...or simply....perish I guess."

"No no no, ahahahaha....
I WANT YOU TO BE AFRAID?!
No, absolutely not.....it will come all natural for you.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:47 am

Uncharted wrote:
Dan "Soupy" Campbell is probably the biggest one for me. I've been pretty lucky to meet him a couple of times.
I fucking love Soupy man.

The Wonder Years <3

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:56 am

I got many honestly. Actors like Adam Driver and Chris Pratt. Musicians like Dan Campbell, Dave Grohl, Kanye West, Nas etc. Fictional characters (More specifically villains). I even looked up to drug lords like Pablo Escobar. Hold up, let me explain myself. I admire Escobar but not for the negative things he did. He actually did a lot of positive shit for his country. He was also feared and respected by all, he had so much power.. Who wouldn't want to be extremely powerful, feared and respected?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Bull Dempsey. He's helping me get in shape for my future WWE career.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:50 pm

Black wrote:
Uncharted wrote:
I fucking love Soupy man.

The Wonder Years <3

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties <3

Hell yeah, man. He's a huge inspiration to me, he really got me to start writing on a real level, if that makes sense. I write poetry and substantial stuff now, and that's a lot thanks to The Wonder Years. Aaron West is a great album and project, as well. So psyched for the new 7".

Accolades
Rising Star of the Week x2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:03 pm

No, and I never have. The only person I ever came close to looking up to like that was my mother, but even for that I wouldn't come close to saying I want to copy her every character trait and decisions made despite IMO her being the best person in my life from childhood till now. In fact I consider all this role model, idol worship, and hero worship in the world misguided, most of the time I watch people get broken hearted when they come to realize the people they looked up to turn out to be things they never imagined, or worse they're so enthralled they refuse to see the bad truths about their heroes. I personally tend to observe people and try to pick up some of what I consider to be their good qualities, and I also try to see the bad things so I can learn to avoid those mistakes or have those qualities not be in my own character, just never forget what they are in the complete picture to the point you fawn over them.

I'd hate to drop the line "everyone is human", or "its grey not black and white", since these days those words are used to excuse scumbags or a way for people to excuse their twisted ways, acting like there aren't people who are worse or better than another, but to me despite how the usage is ruined by some the world is grey and everyone is human. Simply some are on the darker and lighter tones of grey is all, to the point that some can even appear almost black or white. Basically, even the most horrible people have good things you can learn from them, and vice versa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:12 pm

#KimboLivesMatter wrote:
Slim Ryan, aka DDD is my idol. Whenever im in a pickle i think to myself, "what would ddd do?" and do that. ty ddd for being my life coach and help guide me.

<3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:20 pm

bill cosby, and jesus

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stark
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:47 pm

TAYLOR SWIFT

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 pm

Vanessa Holiday wrote:
Lin-Manuel Miranda.
RT!!!! HIS NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON

SAIL

"Least you can do is make her came" Tyler Parker, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Mick Foley.  He's a fat, mangy, flannel wearing dude who somehow started the swing of the Monday Night War against body builder top draws.  He also wrote great books, gives to charity, and married a model and has a fairly happy marriage and children who love him.  These aren't things a guy like Mick Foley should be able to have, and yet he does, and he's still frugal, humble, and giving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Drastik wrote:
Vanessa Holiday wrote:
Lin-Manuel Miranda.
RT!!!! HIS NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:29 pm

It's an odd mix of Lily Allen, Taylor Swift, 360, Kanye and Benedict Cumberbatch.

#HalfHipsterHalfOutcast

Shit happens and life goes on™️

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:13 am

J Dynasty wrote:
No, and I never have. The only person I ever came close to looking up to like that was my mother, but even for that I wouldn't come close to saying I want to copy her every character trait and decisions made despite IMO her being the best person in my life from childhood till now. In fact I consider all this role model, idol worship, and hero worship in the world misguided, most of the time I watch people get broken hearted when they come to realize the people they looked up to turn out to be things they never imagined, or worse they're so enthralled they refuse to see the bad truths about their heroes. I personally tend to observe people and try to pick up some of what I consider to be their good qualities, and I also try to see the bad things so I can learn to avoid those mistakes or have those qualities not be in my own character, just never forget what they are in the complete picture to the point you fawn over them.

I'd hate to drop the line "everyone is human", or "its grey not black and white", since these days those words are used to excuse scumbags or a way for people to excuse their twisted ways, acting like there aren't people who are worse or better than another, but to me despite how the usage is ruined by some the world is grey and everyone is human. Simply some are on the darker and lighter tones of grey is all, to the point that some can even appear almost black or white. Basically, even the most horrible people have good things you can learn from them, and vice versa.

This
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

This
THAT'S OKAY CUZ YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR OWN ROLE MODEL DAWG

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Moore
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:27 pm

BLACK† wrote:
I got many honestly. Actors like Adam Driver and Chris Pratt. Musicians like Dan Campbell, Dave Grohl, Kanye West, Nas etc. Fictional characters (More specifically villains). I even looked up to drug lords like Pablo Escobar. Hold up, let me explain myself. I admire Escobar but not for the negative things he did. He actually did a lot of positive shit for his country. He was also feared and respected by all, he had so much power.. Who wouldn't want to be extremely powerful, feared and respected?
The world heavyweight champ looks up to me, induct me in the hall of fame and give me the eaw title now people
:dave:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger simply for his abilty to achieve whatever he sets his mind to.  From becoming a world champion body builder, to the top box office draw in hollywood, to becoming governor of one of the largest states in the U.S.  the guy is just incredible for all that he's accomplished.

4X Rising Star Of The Week (2x Michaels, 2x Caine) , 4X Beef of the week (Top Prospect Scramble, VS Drastik, vs Chris Elite, W/Jon McAdams vs Bound By Fate), 1X Promoer of the week (along with everyone else for SV 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:02 pm

John Cena. No, he's not my favorite wrestler of all time (he is up there though, somewhere in top 10 or even top 5). You guys already know him, so no need to explain this. From what I have heard/seen, John Cena in the ring IS 90% the real John Cena, so there you go.

Of course my Parents as well, lol.

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next