Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 9:40 am

Just anybody you look up to or greatly respect that embodies all the characteristics and virtues you aspire to mirror.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 9:57 am

Onizuka
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 10:11 am

Marshall Mathers
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 10:21 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
Marshall Mathers

Him too

Also Kanye Omari West
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 10:26 am

Dan "Soupy" Campbell is probably the biggest one for me. I've been pretty lucky to meet him a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:13 am

Slim Ryan, aka DDD is my idol. Whenever im in a pickle i think to myself, "what would ddd do?" and do that. ty ddd for being my life coach and help guide me.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:29 am

Irl: My father

Fiction: Itachi (Naruto)
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:47 am

Uncharted wrote:
Dan "Soupy" Campbell is probably the biggest one for me. I've been pretty lucky to meet him a couple of times.
I fucking love Soupy man.

The Wonder Years <3

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties <3
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:56 am

I got many honestly. Actors like Adam Driver and Chris Pratt. Musicians like Dan Campbell, Dave Grohl, Kanye West, Nas etc. Fictional characters (More specifically villains). I even looked up to drug lords like Pablo Escobar. Hold up, let me explain myself. I admire Escobar but not for the negative things he did. He actually did a lot of positive shit for his country. He was also feared and respected by all, he had so much power.. Who wouldn't want to be extremely powerful, feared and respected?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 1:29 pm

Bull Dempsey. He's helping me get in shape for my future WWE career.
Back to top Go down
Uncharted

Uncharted

Hailing From : Brooklyn, New York

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 1:50 pm

Black wrote:
Uncharted wrote:
I fucking love Soupy man.

The Wonder Years <3

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties <3

Hell yeah, man. He's a huge inspiration to me, he really got me to start writing on a real level, if that makes sense. I write poetry and substantial stuff now, and that's a lot thanks to The Wonder Years. Aaron West is a great album and project, as well. So psyched for the new 7".
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 3:03 pm

No, and I never have. The only person I ever came close to looking up to like that was my mother, but even for that I wouldn't come close to saying I want to copy her every character trait and decisions made despite IMO her being the best person in my life from childhood till now. In fact I consider all this role model, idol worship, and hero worship in the world misguided, most of the time I watch people get broken hearted when they come to realize the people they looked up to turn out to be things they never imagined, or worse they're so enthralled they refuse to see the bad truths about their heroes. I personally tend to observe people and try to pick up some of what I consider to be their good qualities, and I also try to see the bad things so I can learn to avoid those mistakes or have those qualities not be in my own character, just never forget what they are in the complete picture to the point you fawn over them.

I'd hate to drop the line "everyone is human", or "its grey not black and white", since these days those words are used to excuse scumbags or a way for people to excuse their twisted ways, acting like there aren't people who are worse or better than another, but to me despite how the usage is ruined by some the world is grey and everyone is human. Simply some are on the darker and lighter tones of grey is all, to the point that some can even appear almost black or white. Basically, even the most horrible people have good things you can learn from them, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 3:12 pm

#KimboLivesMatter wrote:
Slim Ryan, aka DDD is my idol. Whenever im in a pickle i think to myself, "what would ddd do?" and do that. ty ddd for being my life coach and help guide me.

<3
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 3:53 pm

Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 9:20 pm

bill cosby, and jesus
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 9:47 pm

TAYLOR SWIFT
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 10:39 pm

Vanessa Holiday wrote:
Lin-Manuel Miranda.
RT!!!! HIS NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 10:51 pm

Mick Foley.  He's a fat, mangy, flannel wearing dude who somehow started the swing of the Monday Night War against body builder top draws.  He also wrote great books, gives to charity, and married a model and has a fairly happy marriage and children who love him.  These aren't things a guy like Mick Foley should be able to have, and yet he does, and he's still frugal, humble, and giving.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:26 pm

Drastik wrote:
Vanessa Holiday wrote:
Lin-Manuel Miranda.
RT!!!! HIS NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON
Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? Tumblr_nsim51HQiF1s27ctto2_500
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:29 pm

It's an odd mix of Lily Allen, Taylor Swift, 360, Kanye and Benedict Cumberbatch.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 2:13 am

J Dynasty wrote:
No, and I never have. The only person I ever came close to looking up to like that was my mother, but even for that I wouldn't come close to saying I want to copy her every character trait and decisions made despite IMO her being the best person in my life from childhood till now. In fact I consider all this role model, idol worship, and hero worship in the world misguided, most of the time I watch people get broken hearted when they come to realize the people they looked up to turn out to be things they never imagined, or worse they're so enthralled they refuse to see the bad truths about their heroes. I personally tend to observe people and try to pick up some of what I consider to be their good qualities, and I also try to see the bad things so I can learn to avoid those mistakes or have those qualities not be in my own character, just never forget what they are in the complete picture to the point you fawn over them.

I'd hate to drop the line "everyone is human", or "its grey not black and white", since these days those words are used to excuse scumbags or a way for people to excuse their twisted ways, acting like there aren't people who are worse or better than another, but to me despite how the usage is ruined by some the world is grey and everyone is human. Simply some are on the darker and lighter tones of grey is all, to the point that some can even appear almost black or white. Basically, even the most horrible people have good things you can learn from them, and vice versa.

This
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptySeptember 4th 2016, 9:23 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

This
THAT'S OKAY CUZ YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR OWN ROLE MODEL DAWG
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptySeptember 4th 2016, 9:27 pm

BLACK† wrote:
I got many honestly. Actors like Adam Driver and Chris Pratt. Musicians like Dan Campbell, Dave Grohl, Kanye West, Nas etc. Fictional characters (More specifically villains). I even looked up to drug lords like Pablo Escobar. Hold up, let me explain myself. I admire Escobar but not for the negative things he did. He actually did a lot of positive shit for his country. He was also feared and respected by all, he had so much power.. Who wouldn't want to be extremely powerful, feared and respected?
The world heavyweight champ looks up to me, induct me in the hall of fame and give me the eaw title now people
:dave:
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptySeptember 4th 2016, 9:30 pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger simply for his abilty to achieve whatever he sets his mind to.  From becoming a world champion body builder, to the top box office draw in hollywood, to becoming governor of one of the largest states in the U.S.  the guy is just incredible for all that he's accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? EmptySeptember 4th 2016, 10:02 pm

John Cena. No, he's not my favorite wrestler of all time (he is up there though, somewhere in top 10 or even top 5). You guys already know him, so no need to explain this. From what I have heard/seen, John Cena in the ring IS 90% the real John Cena, so there you go.

Of course my Parents as well, lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?   Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a role model/idol? If so, who?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-