Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyFebruary 13th 2016, 11:34 pm

The following is a list of official, confirmed back up writers. Main writers are advised not to use anyone not on this list of writers. If your name is not on this list and you are a back up writer, please remind me in PM and I will add you.

BACK UP WRITERS: Ventura, Venom, Cloud Matsuda, Cailin Dillon, Lioncross, Carlos, Mexican Samurai. 

I'm here to list the names of backup writers. In this thread they are not put in order by reliability because it really won't matter going forward, any backup writer who is late with their match will receive a strike, and after three strikes these back up writers will no longer be allowed to back up write a show.

I will find out which back up writer is late if a writer cannot turn in the full show on the day of the show and they are given a strike. Ideally, a main writer will be upfront with me about what's missing from a back up writer and the back up will be the one to be penalized.

I will not ask or hound writers for shows on time, it is their responsibility to give me the shows on the day of the show. If I do not hear from them after the 24 hour grace period, that's when the main writer gets a strike. 

To clarify, again, it is a main writers responsibility to let me know if a back up holding up the show, otherwise they will be held accountable. The disappearing act some writers like to play when a show is late will not fly, it will immediately be counted against them.

If a main writer continues to use a backup writer after 3 strikes, and they hold back the show in any way, the main writer will be given the strike. Writers are, for some reason, continuing to use notoriously late back ups and that will come to an end for the betterment of the fed.

ADDED STIPULATION + IMPORTANT NOTE: A back up writer who is late with their matches will not only be given a strike, but they'll also get a strike for every day that they're late as well. So if a backup has a match due on Friday, but don't hand it in until Sunday night, they'll have 2 strikes. This means if you are a back up writer and you are late, you still have an obligation to get your match in as soon as possible. You cannot disappear for days, or take more than 3 days to turn it in, and continue to back up write, because it takes away from the show and the people who worked hard to promo for their match and worked hard to get their match in on time.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on April 3rd 2016, 3:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyFebruary 13th 2016, 11:40 pm

*Insert bitchy statement and trade request*

Good shit, DEDEDE.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyFebruary 15th 2016, 12:22 pm

ADDED STIPULATION + IMPORTANT NOTE: A back up writer who is late with their matches will not only be given a strike, but they'll also get a strike for every day that they're late as well. So if a backup has a match due on Friday, but don't hand it in until Sunday night, they'll have 2 strikes. This means if you are a back up writer and you are late, you still have an obligation to get your match in as soon as possible. You cannot disappear for days, or take more than 3 days to turn it in, and continue to back up write, because it takes away from the show and the people who worked hard to promo for their match and worked hard to get their match in on time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 3:43 am

List of backups updated
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 1:12 am

Because I will be writing Dynasty alone, can I get an update on this backup writer thread? I would like to know who will be willing to help out with backup writing for me...
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 1:17 am

I've been doing odd jobs here and there for Empire recently, so feel free to throw a match my way once in a while.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 3:54 pm

I am available if needed.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 3:56 pm

I just wanted to make it known that I am absolutely NOT available for this. Please never ask me to write anything, ever. I'd rather Voltage stay posted on Wednesdays than help out and get it posted Tuesday nights. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 5:15 pm

Happy to help if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 6:09 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
I CALL DIBS is this how this works?
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 6:18 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
I CALL DIBS is this how this works?

Please, please, there's plenty of me to go around!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 8:46 pm

I'll gladly help out when needed.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyJanuary 11th 2017, 11:17 pm

Senn and Imp know my situation with this. Showdown and Empire seem to always get done on time, but IF I'm available, I can help from time to time. Just if possible, please ask me as a last resort if no one else can do it. I'm a very slow typer (and easily distracted) and I'm at most average when it comes to writing matches.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Black

Jackson Black

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyJanuary 15th 2017, 11:42 pm

I know I am super new here so it might take a while to build the whole trust thing up....

But I will gladly help! Just let me know whenever you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD EmptyMarch 13th 2017, 6:29 pm

*throws hat into race*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD   OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL BACKUP WRITER THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1