EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

TLA

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Shaker Jones

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

ThePizzaBoy

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Ryan Wilson Today at 3:20 am

» Malcolm Jones
by Nobi Today at 3:13 am

» NEO Promoz
by Malcolm Jones Today at 1:38 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Victor Maero Today at 1:10 am

» NEO: Frontline
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:08 am

» NEO Wrestling Card October 25th
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:01 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on March 10th 2016, 12:12 am by Carlos Rosso
Dark Demon wrote:
Hey guys! Remember when Dark Demon actually won not one, but TWO, EAW World Championships against a legitimate opponent? YEAH!

Remember when Carlos Rosso actually managed to win a EAW World Championship against a legitimate opponent? What's that you say? No?!

Bums gonna be bums.
Still got my Gold while you sans title, sans ya main bitch, and sans an arm so......DAB ON EM
Post on March 10th 2016, 12:04 am by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaCloud

Hey Carlos...can vixens compete for your title?
Post on March 10th 2016, 12:03 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Madison Kaline wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

This is everything.

@EAWMaddie

Yous a creep.
@MatsudaCloud

Don't you have another poem to write or something? #Scram
Post on March 10th 2016, 12:03 am by Carlos Rosso
Dark Demon wrote:
Hey guys! Remember when Dark Demon actually won not one, but TWO, EAW World Championships against a legitimate opponent? YEAH!

Remember when Carlos Rosso actually managed to win a EAW World Championship against a legitimate opponent? What's that you say? No?!

Bums gonna be bums.
One armed jackasses living in the past are gonna be one armed jackasses living in the past.

You look to your PAST to define your greatness and belittle my accomplisments. I embrace the present and look forward to the unification of the CWF and EAW Championships under the Carlos Rosso Enterprises umbrella.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:59 pm by Guest
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

This is everything.

@EAWMaddie

Yous a creep.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:57 pm by Guest

Bums gonna be bums.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:54 pm by Carlos Rosso
Dark Demon wrote:
>Isn't enough for a world title 
>Recreates the world title of a dead company that nobody but him cares about him
>Fights a guy like Piff Fumador over said 'world title'
>Thinks people will actually give a rats ass about his company

Can't fault a man for dreaming, even if he's El Landerson levels of retarded.
Hey, remember that time Dark Demon whatever the fuck negotiated a championship into his contract!? NEITHER DO I!

I can't help who my mandatory challengers are, take that up with the powers that be.

Bottom line, ONLY ONE OF US IS GOING TO BED TONIGHT WITH A LEGITIMATE, RECOGNIZED, BONA FIDE EAW-SANCTIONED CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE NIGHTSTAND. Guess what, sunshine, it ain't you.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:52 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Got a side work to do... I become a guest star in NHK classic drama, airing April 3rd.
@MatsudaCloud

And this is why you will lose.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

lol
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:51 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Got a side work to do... I become a guest star in NHK classic drama, airing April 3rd.
@MatsudaCloud

And this is why you will lose.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:50 pm by Guest
>Isn't enough for a world title 
>Recreates the world title of a dead company that nobody but him cares about him
>Fights a guy like Piff Fumador over said 'world title'
>Thinks people will actually give a rats ass about his company

Can't fault a man for dreaming, even if he's El Landerson levels of retarded.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:47 pm by Carlos Rosso
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Hey, I'm all for making money and being legitimately a big deal, but DONT YOU HAVE A TOURNAMENT IN THREE DAYS!?
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:45 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on March 9th 2016, 11:43 pm by Carlos Rosso
Son of a bitch actually made me log into TwitLonger to respond to his ass.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:42 pm by Carlos Rosso
Dark Demon wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
As I watch the flow of social media today, I ponder two things: 1: Why the hell have I never asked Cameron out on a date? Goodness. 2. Why do people hate me so much?
I hold both answers - 1. She's married to me and 2. You're black and 'Rosso Enterprises' seems like a cheap knockoff of Dark 'Demon Entertainment Inc'

NOT that I can blame you for wanting to be like me. First wondering why you wouldn't ask my wifey out on a date and than opening up you're own company like me, I get it. 

Maybe Carlos, just MAYBE. You'll have your 'red panty night'.
Alright. First of all, you're not the first person to make a business using their name and image for personal gain, not even in our business. Sit down with that.

Second: Black is beautiful, black is strong, and as of this past Saturday black is GOLDEN on Showdown, brother.

Third: If I WANTED to go up to your wife, who apparently is either unaware that you two are married or is so disturbed by your actions that she wants to get a restraining order, maybe she's a little tired of the one Armed Irish Curse? Maybe she'd like some LOUISIANA LIGHTNING IN HER LIFE?

You rest up and go get "your" hall of fame belt back. When I'm done beating up this Piff guy and Lioncross, then the two of us need to finish our business.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:37 pm by Carlos Rosso
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

This is everything.

Between this and Demon's obsession with Cameron, my Timeline has been BLESSED today.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:34 pm by Guest
Carlos Rosso wrote:
As I watch the flow of social media today, I ponder two things: 1: Why the hell have I never asked Cameron out on a date? Goodness. 2. Why do people hate me so much?
I hold both answers - 1. She's married to me and 2. You're black and 'Rosso Enterprises' seems like a cheap knockoff of Dark 'Demon Entertainment Inc'

NOT that I can blame you for wanting to be like me. First wondering why you wouldn't ask my wifey out on a date and than opening up you're own company like me, I get it. 

Maybe Carlos, just MAYBE. You'll have your 'red panty night'.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:31 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaCloud

This is everything.

Post on March 9th 2016, 11:26 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaCloud

This is a God dream.

Post on March 9th 2016, 11:23 pm by Carlos Rosso
I can't help that I am legitimately a big deal in the wrestling world. I can't help that people who have much more pressing issues choose to discuss my career.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:22 pm by Carlos Rosso
I can't help that I am a big man not only in the wrestling ring but in the board room? I can't help that Showdown's regime recognizes talent.
Post on March 9th 2016, 11:21 pm by Carlos Rosso
Post on March 9th 2016, 9:38 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
@Dachs_EAW

//☯TE▲M☯//
Post on March 9th 2016, 9:33 pm by Guest
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
I think it's time to consider that restraining order...
I agree, Aren is pretty creepy.
More like you're the creepy bastard.
I know right? Aren IS a creepy bastard.
Post on March 9th 2016, 9:07 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaCloud

Oh...kay.
Post on March 9th 2016, 9:04 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Dark Demon wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
I think it's time to consider that restraining order...
I agree, Aren is pretty creepy.
More like you're the creepy bastard.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: