Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Which two members of EAW are most alike?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2018, 11:29 pm

I don't know much about others, but for my own personal characters.

Surprisingly, Moongoose McQueen and Savannah Sunshine is more alike to a core, where her character resembles a much more up beat and younger Moongoose, where one can essentially say, Savannah Sunshine is one bad day away from essentially snapping and getting grumpy like Moongoose. But in terms of sense of humor, the optimism, and both of their sweet tooth, not giving a shit what people think about them, and having that thing where Savannah is like, "Stop treating me like a child" and Moongoose is like, "stop saying my name wrong.", they have potential to be great friends. 

Revy and the Revenant are pretty much the same people. Like literally, name and Gender Swap. But in truth, if Revy had any actual sense of ambition and self-worth, she and Jamie O'Hara are pretty much the same loud mouth, drinking, and overall, horrible human beings. And this is very intentional, so Jamie can get some credit for being the inspiration for this character, which ideally, is all to add to the point of messing with Cameron, should the two ever really feud. 

The Irony of this all is, because Revy and Moongoose hate each other, yet Moongoose and Savannah are alike, It's kind of weird how those two got forced to be together and become friends. Should they all meet, I can definitely see some tension with how Revy would selfishly keep Savannah from Moongoose and try to deny the two of each others to being friend. One can say, because Savannah is the only person to actually accept an invite from her, and the closests to being a friend, because she despises Savannah for how she really is (she doesn't realize it yet, but she is desperate for friends), she essentially makes Savannah drink so she is a lot less like Moongoose. 

Moongoose and Revy, despite being twins, do not get along. Only thing they have in common is they like old rock and pop music, love to fight, and they want to fight Aria.

I mean, of course, this can all just be a post to see if I can trigger 3 people, but hey, take it as it is. I actually really thought this out and have been rolling with it.

And Shimmer and Scott Oasis.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2018, 11:37 pm

Wait Moongoose has an asian twin?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2018, 11:39 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
I don't know much about others, but for my own personal characters.

Surprisingly, Moongoose McQueen and Savannah Sunshine is more alike to a core, where her character resembles a much more up beat and younger Moongoose, where one can essentially say, Savannah Sunshine is one bad day away from essentially snapping and getting grumpy like Moongoose. But in terms of sense of humor, the optimism, and both of their sweet tooth, not giving a shit what people think about them, and having that thing where Savannah is like, "Stop treating me like a child" and Moongoose is like, "stop saying my name wrong.", they have potential to be great friends. 

Revy and the Revenant are pretty much the same people. Like literally, name and Gender Swap. But in truth, if Revy had any actual sense of ambition and self-worth, she and Jamie O'Hara are pretty much the same loud mouth, drinking, and overall, horrible human beings. And this is very intentional, so Jamie can get some credit for being the inspiration for this character, which ideally, is all to add to the point of messing with Cameron, should the two ever really feud. 

The Irony of this all is, because Revy and Moongoose hate each other, yet Moongoose and Savannah are alike, It's kind of weird how those two got forced to be together and become friends. Should they all meet, I can definitely see some tension with how Revy would selfishly keep Savannah from Moongoose and try to deny the two of each others to being friend. One can say, because Savannah is the only person to actually accept an invite from her, and the closests to being a friend, because she despises Savannah for how she really is (she doesn't realize it yet, but she is desperate for friends), she essentially makes Savannah drink so she is a lot less like Moongoose. 

Moongoose and Revy, despite being twins, do not get along. Only thing they have in common is they like old rock and pop music, love to fight, and they want to fight Aria.

I mean, of course, this can all just be a post to see if I can trigger 3 people, but hey, take it as it is. I actually really thought this out and have been rolling with it.

And Shimmer and Scott Oasis.
SPOT ON. DO NOT FIGHT IT, SAVANNAH!
Back to top Go down
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown
Davidson

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2018, 11:46 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
I'm still convinced The High Rollerz are the same person.
nuh uh cam
ReTweet, as the young kewl kids say nowadays
#FakeNews
I demand proof. Two separate pictures holding a picture that says "#HelloCameron"

Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 ZA3TpyI

If that doesnt prove it then i dont know what will tbh
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2018, 11:50 pm

Davidson wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
nuh uh cam
#FakeNews
I demand proof. Two separate pictures holding a picture that says "#HelloCameron"

Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 ZA3TpyI

If that doesnt prove it then i dont know what will tbh
Let's see Jack and we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Jack Ripley
Showdown
Showdown
Jack Ripley

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2018, 11:56 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
nuh uh cam
#FakeNews

Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 93NkjRS
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 14th 2018, 11:58 pm

And I will say that no one else in EAW is like Nobi. For he is a saint and we are all horrible people and the only person close enough to Nobi is frickin Drake Jaeger.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 12:01 am

Jack Ripley wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Jack Ripley wrote:
Davidson wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
nuh uh cam
#FakeNews

Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 93NkjRS
Jack seems legit. Davidson on the other hand could be a catfish.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 12:55 am

Cam and Consuela.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 12:57 am

Megan and Keelan. Both are sluts.
Back to top Go down
Megan Raine
Empire
Empire
Megan Raine

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 1:08 am

Finn and Sydney. Both are fucks.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 1:13 am

La Diva and El Landerson
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 1:55 am

Someone and their alt characters.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 1:57 am

Jack Ripley & Ahren Fournier seem like cousins.
Back to top Go down
Irónico
Voltage
Voltage
Irónico

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 2:48 am

『zakkii』 wrote:
Someone and their alt characters.

Aye jam yer hype, Ladette. Ah could drink that lightweight Nico underground.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 3:01 pm

Keelan and Finn sound exactly the same if that counts.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 3:39 pm

Cam and Consuela. 

Damn hispanics look and sound so similar
Back to top Go down
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 4:02 pm

The Revenant wrote:
Cam and Consuela. 

Gee, I wonder why Cam and Consuela sound and look the same? :smith:
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 4:04 pm

Consuela Rose Ava wrote:
The Revenant wrote:
Cam and Consuela. 

Gee, I wonder why Cam and Consuela sound and look the same? :smith:
Both are catfish.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 4:33 pm

Cam and Consuela aren't really similar to me other than the facts they are twins. But Cam's personally is more like Wonder Woman and Consuela is more like a Disney Princess that is trying to break the mold. So personality wise, I really don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 5:23 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Cam and Consuela aren't really similar to me other than the facts they are twins. But Cam's personally is more like Wonder Woman and Consuela is more like a Disney Princess that is trying to break the mold. So personality wise, I really don't see it.
THIS. TIMES 1000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which two members of EAW are most alike?   Which two members of EAW are most alike? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which two members of EAW are most alike?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3