Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 11:40 am

ask me puwweez!
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 11:44 am

1. One anime character you can relate yourselves to?

2. How did you become top poster in the forums so quickly?

3. In Japan, what would you do first if you ever visit
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 11:52 am

Mike Showman wrote:
1. One anime character you can relate yourselves to?

2. How did you become top poster in the forums so quickly?

3. In Japan, what would you do first if you ever visit
1. IC: Mikasa Ackerman, OOC: Umaru Doma lol

2. Shitposting, Giving compliments, More shitposting. ......also, two years are not actually that quick.

3. Kyoto. I really love to see the traditional culture in there. there is a lot of temples with a lot of history and urban legends and I'm so ready to explore them all
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 12:08 pm

Who would you want to induct you into the HOF? (aside from Azumi the goat)
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 12:09 pm

How much do you love me?
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 12:16 pm

Are you satisfied with the direction of Haruna so far (meaning how she is written and incorporated into storylines? Where do you see your character going in 2017?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:20 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Who would you want to induct you into the HOF? (aside from Azumi the goat)
The first list for HOF inductee is actually not my bae, unfortunately (sorry wifey, love you tho). The first member i really want to induct is my good buddy, Cailin. As the first and founder of #TeamCailin and already by her side at the beginning of her career here, it would be an honor to be the one to induct her to the place she deserved just right now.

......then my bae.

Maybe more name is Mexican "Alex Wilder" Samurai.... Or maybe Nobi since he's my fellow countrymen.... Women.... I don't know.

Azumi Goto wrote:
How much do you love me?
Just tell me something big, huge,enormous.... Anything. I love you more than those things <3

Rex32 wrote:
Are you satisfied with the direction of Haruna so far (meaning how she is written and incorporated into storylines? Where do you see your character going in 2017?
No.... Actually, I really often to walk my way here with no direction. I sometimes found myself in the middle of nowhere and i don't even know why the hell i was there. But to be honest, I actually found my a little bit of soul when Empire was created. I'm not really a main eventer but i am so happy with the direction of my char right now currently and i'm absolutely find with that.

As for 2017, i honestly don't chase anything. From what I ever experienced, i am now stopping myself to expect too much. As for now, I just wish I can find something to have fun, it would be better if i actually find my motivation back like the first time I got here.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:28 pm

Are you the last child in your family? Lol. Or do you have little sibling(s)? I'm pretty sure you said you have a Big brother lol.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:33 pm

Nobi wrote:
Are you the last child in your family? Lol. Or do you have little sibling(s)? I'm pretty sure you said you have a Big brother lol.

Yes, i have older brother. He's the one who introduced me to this kind of things. He's stopped doing it since he got married. I have a lil sis too. And yeah....
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 5th 2016, 6:37 pm

Might as well bumping
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 5th 2016, 6:47 pm

What is your name? 

What is your quest? 

What is the airspeed velocity of an unlaid swallow?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 5th 2016, 7:17 pm

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
What is your name? 

What is your quest? 

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 5th 2016, 7:23 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
What is your name? 

What is your quest? 

I have no idea what you're talking about.
*whispers - "Monty Python"*
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:27 pm

Hi, I'm Haruna.... ask me plase
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:29 pm

What has been your favorite segment/match Haruna has been in this year?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:29 pm

Why do you like me so much?
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:31 pm

Matches in EAW you want to see in 2017?
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:34 pm

Why don't any of the Vixens want to work with me? Ain't I adorable?!!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:48 pm

FinneganWakefield wrote:
What has been your favorite segment/match Haruna has been in this year?

My favorite segment is when Haruna burn the Vixens flag. I look so badass there. And my favorite match is when Haruna faces Cloud and HBG in a Gauntlet Match. I mean, I win against two vixens back to back in one night. Isn't that wonderful? lol
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:50 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Why do you like me so much?

I actually like you but I don't want to take you away from your precious Tyler like he tried to take Azumi away from me (even though it failed lol)

Plus, you're my chat dad-in-law
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:54 pm

Matches in EAW you want to see in 2017?

I don't know... I'm not really sure. I do accepting any feud and I'll promo my best to make the feud look good. But if I have to mention one person, it would be Cailin. We never have a proper feud like we always promised.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 19th 2016, 11:55 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Come to Empire and be Empire roster.... trust me, it works.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 12:30 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Aw, I appreciate you for trying, but there is currently a 100 ft restraining order that doesn't allow me anywhere near the arena where Empire are being hosted. Something about "harassment," public indencies, and "creeping women out." Thank you.

I hope you know you are adorable, and because of that, I don't trust you, because adorable things tend to have a dark side and I tend to let my guard down around them, like puppies, but I gotta say, you got this ultra mega face character down. But I'm curious, serious or joke, what are some of Haruna Sakazaki's pet peeves or something that would make her snap and break your face character?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 1:10 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Aw, I appreciate you for trying, but there is currently a 100 ft restraining order that doesn't allow me anywhere near the arena where Empire are being hosted. Something about "harassment," public indencies, and "creeping women out." Thank you.

I hope you know you are adorable, and because of that, I don't trust you, because adorable things tend to have a dark side and I tend to let my guard down around them, like puppies, but I gotta say, you got this ultra mega face character down. But I'm curious, serious or joke, what are some of Haruna Sakazaki's pet peeves or something that would make her snap and break your face character?
My pet peeve is when I'm not booked for three weeks straight while I am here ready to fight!!

Okay, that's the joking one. The serious one, I actually have two:

1. When my opponent saying something out of character/breaking kayfabe on their promos. I usually not replying to that kind of promos. Screw back and forth promoing, if I find that kind of person become my opponent, I rather no showing.

2. When I don't know one person (IC but sometimes OOC too) and they already talk shit about me. I be like "who the fuck are you? Is this how you Americans talk to stranger?" Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 20th 2016, 3:02 am

How much do you love me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)   #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

#何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next