EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS || VOLTAGE FPV, SHOCK VALUE, WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, 2017 AT 6PM EST! TUNE INTO THE EAW DISCORD SERVER TO SEE IT TAKE PLACE LIVE! || EMPIRE'S FIRST EVER FPV "BLOODLETTER" WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH AT 6PM EST! THE BLOODLETTER PAGE HAS BEEN POSTED HERE || PLEASE DONATE TO THE GOFUNDME FOR MAVIS "BRODY SPARKS" STERLING'S FUNERAL EXPENSES AT THIS LINK HELP THIS CAMPAIGN REACH GOAL FOR OUR BELOVED FRIEND. WE LOVE YOU BRODY.
Top posting users this week
坂崎ハルナ

Jon McAdams

Ryan Wilson

Finnegan Wakefield

Nobi

Amadeus

Keelan Cetinich

thefranchise

Bhris Elite

Wild Boys

Latest topics
» NEO Promoz
by "The Goods" Blake Bolton Today at 6:34 pm

» EAW Feed
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 6:08 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by Amadeus Today at 5:41 pm

by Nobi Today at 5:22 pm

» Lars Grier
by Lars Grier Today at 12:09 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Yesterday at 2:28 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostEAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
» EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
» SEction 20A
» Section 20A permit
» REVLOC Closed
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
Post on December 18th 2015, 11:39 pm by Tig Kelly
*Tig is seen walking down a dark corridor as the camera follows behind him. The depth of field doesn't show whats ahead, just an angled silhouette of Tig sipping a drink with the belt on his shoulder* 

The words that have crossed my ears are a lot of what SHOULD BE, what WAS.....A lot of living in what if while I'm living in the what WILL BE. As we inch closer and closer to the time when we all get caged up and brawl until only one is left standing my confidence continues to grow because no one seems to get it. I haven't been in a match like this before Tyler? It seems as though you aren't familiar with the 8 walls of chain linked cage that I built my career in. This Chamber is no different than the structures that I laid many legacies to rest in and captured gold on top of gold over the years. I cut my teeth inside a structure like this and you're going to play your "couple of matches" against that!? Laughable, and that's why there's no use talking to you frail talents about the past that you push on with...you all never seem to actually get it. That's why I'm going to act in the present and bring all of it to life in grand fashion, the Coup De Grace for Brian Daniels' Cinderella title run and everyone else's dreams of capturing it ever again. I'm going to make sure you guys have no more room to say "Well if you're that good why aren't you me!" I'm going to make sure there are no more arguments about who earned what when Rhaegar pipes up again about how people are only where they're at because of his supplemental actions. While the rest of you worry about making one another pay, I'm going to just put my head down and go to work. So when you see me make my ring walk to the pod I've been assigned take a look in my eyes and know that this cage was every day for me, just another fucking day at work....

Lets start treating it like one

*Tig walks onto a stage as cameras flash all over the audience. He takes his seat in front of the microphones and looks around for the first hand*

Road Agent: Alright ladies and gentlemen we have time for just a few questions, please keep them to the point and we'll be able to get as many in as we can.

Editor from "The Ring" magazine: You haven't really had much of an experience with Jaywalker, less so than the other competitors anyways, prior to this. How do you expect to handle such a prolific talent in this company with no hands on experience?

Tig Kelly: I mean, isn't this what you deal with in sports in general? In MMA, in Boxing, you always have new talents to you that have done so much but never met. But you prepare the same as you would every time, study their tendencies and make sure you cover their weak spots. As far as I can tell Jaywalker is some has been former champ that held an undefeated streak greater than any other....Well, I think I have some very hands on experience with people who held some sort of streak.

Writer for Toronto Star Newspaper: You seem to talk a lot about being underestimated in this lead up Tig. Do you see this as your way of coping with the level of talent you're falling into or do you truly think that they've stepped over you in all of this?

Tig Kelly: Look, the simple fact is I don't think people are giving me the credit where its due. There's a reason I came in with hype, and its for fighting inside a cage. So when talents will come out and start talking like they're more dangerous than me, more experienced than me inside this structure, or outright ignoring my existence in this match...yeah I think that oversight is a HUGE mistake. I hold gold now that I won by KO, I've held gold elsewhere that I've won by KO, and I can tell you that I will hold more gold here that I will win by KO and with eyes elsewhere it looks like I'm in good odds of doing it this weekend.

BBC Sport reporter: Rhaegar has proved to be a thorn in your side recently coming after you and your National Elite Championship. Do you worry about him coming after it or at the very least trying to sideline you in this weekend's match to lay claim to the vacancy?

Tig Kelly: HAH! I'd like to see him try! I'll have my eye on the cheap shotting Greek for sure, but my goal in there is to make it through the others and get the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, anything else going on outside of contending for and winning that is out of my mind and on the back burner. 

Road Agent: That's all we have time for, please catch Tig Kelly live on Road To Redemption presented by EAW this weekend. Have a good evening folks, exit to the left!

*The lights fade out as Tig sits with a grin holding his belt and looking down at the bare shoulder where the next belt would sit*
Post on December 18th 2015, 11:12 pm by Tiberius IV
Jaywalker promo

A vexing state of affairs. It is not unheard of among you children to have losing records on FPVs that span multiple months back to back, almost even a full year of defeats, and you, and those sitting at home, would come together to speak tales championing such weaklings, telling stories of underdogs on the rise and anything to keep those poor children’s heads held high with a promise of better days.

I lose two matches and the world goes insane.

Suddenly the masses stop praying on their knees for divine help when I pass them by, you people find it within yourselves to stand up to me questioning my status, challenging me in ways I never thought possible. I will not ask for pity, nor ask to be given the same consideration you peons would give a Devan Dubian before he finally found his niche in how to thrive here, or how you all stood behind Tyler Parkers and Brian Daniels whenever they fell and had to stand back up, no I am better than all of that. My lore is one of more potent menace. It is a known factor in life that the children and lesser men get rowdy and crawl out from under their rocks when they smell blood of greater men. When emperors, mob bosses, kings and slip up civil wars begin, every dissenter begins to move.  Everyone wants to knock off the most dangerous man in charge, everyone wants to think they can finally stand on equal footing with a true legend, I gather by this large display of disrespect that many of you had waited a long time for a sign of weakness to appear when you look in my direction, and many of you are confident that you see it now after so long in desperation. For those of you who think it is time to make your move, time to make your Hail Mary plays, whether it is to become the most feared man in EAW or to be the one who says they challenged the baddest beast out there…

What I ask is this, are you sure?

Do you really think it’s that easy?

How much are you willing to take that chance?

For as much chance as there is that my time is done as your awaiting eyes seem to have fooled you into believing, there is as much a chance that you’ll make your move way too soon. You know I am not a man of idle threats, I have put men in wheel chairs, I have broken necks, I have made men go blind, I have branded them with my signature that will remain on their bodies for the rest of their life, I have slit throats and I have ended careers, there are no men, nor women, who have challenged me without having their lives be flipped upside down before I was done with them, know that when you make your decision.

Rhaegar has had the good sense to refuse to speak to me ever since I bested him on Dynasty, he’ll respond to anyone else other than who he knows not to cross the most, but Brian Daniels and Tyler Parker seem much more foolish.

Tyler, your emotions are of little consequence. All this talk of how much you have slaved, your anger and how unfair it was for me to do whatever I felt upon my return……is meaningless. Before, I already was a Blackbeard of the seas and a Genghis Khan of the lands, meaning I would pillage anything my eyes saw whenever I so desired without needing to take note of the cares of those who had what I wanted. Now? Now I am the splitting of the ground, a rising of the seas and the falling of heavy hail, everything and anything caught in my space shall be brought low wherever it is that I walk, so how could your complaints have any value? Do you tell a volcano that people were living their happy lives when it wipes out a village? Do you dunk your head in water and attempt to lecture the oceans when a wave washes away those caught in a storm? If not, then do not think for one second you ought to do so when speaking to me, or about me. You should be counting your blessings and being thankful you managed to escape our last encounter with your livelihood still intact, you couldn’t imagine the amount of souls who wish they had the same fortune as yourself, the fact that you do not scurry away at the sign of my coming only goes to show you must either be extremely dense, or extremely masochistic. Within that chamber, only pain awaits you, you may have won a chamber match in the past but do not forget that there is also another being within that chamber who too has found victory within its walls and is poised to do so again. You make mere threats of putting people through that ring, but that is a feat I on the other hand actually accomplished the last time I was within that hell. Tyler you IMAGINE what carnage you wish to inflict, Tyler……I actually go about it.

Brian Daniels, I will not doubt you’ve overcome much, you stand there with your world championship as proof of your credibility, but you are still far too swayed by fading glimpses of what is yet to be sustained, you see a spark and have claimed the world to be on fire.  I am no shell, boy. But perhaps some parts of my nature remain unexposed, indeed, it is possible I have been too lax in some shape or form in my approach. I’m sure that within that structure, a fire will be rekindled within me, hell is a good place to get warmed up….

Much as it is within steel a fine place to harden one’s soul and file one’s claws sharp.
Post on December 18th 2015, 10:45 pm by Aria Jaxon
HEAVY ARTILLERY -- NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA.

It’s safe to say that both of you guys are jumping the gun. This match doesn’t have much to do with “moving in on your territory”, Tiberius, or trying to duplicate this whole Manifest Destiny thing you and your friends say you’ve got going on, Drake. Y’all are the ones planning hostile corporate takeovers and planting flags. You’re treating this weekend like it’s just the latest episode in Hexa-Gun’s saga of fuckery, but it’s too early to call it that, wouldn’t you think? You two are walking into this with an agenda, and one that you haven’t tried to hide either. The thing is, Brett and I don’t have any ulterior motives clouding our vision. We’re not carrying ourselves like two Bond villains rolling out phases of their next plan for supposed world domination. We’re not huddling up with four of our friends and picking our spots, no. We’re walking into Road to Redemption to win -- nothing more, nothing less. I’d say our approach is a lot more streamlined than yours. We had our sights set on winning from day one, and that was as deep as it went. We would’ve mowed over whoever was in our way, regardless of whichever team happened to meet us in the finals. The light at the end of this tunnel is a Tag Team title match, and never has that fact left the forefront of our minds. I have to admit, the idea of you two facing your mentors and kickstarting a bunch of Hexa-Gun infighting would be hilarious, but it’s not gonna come to pass. At least not now. No, the day all your egos finally bring your little faction down from the inside out is gonna come at a later date, apparently. Don’t worry about it too much, though. Just know that, for now, standing beside Y2Impact and HBG is the closest you’ll be getting to those belts. You’re about to get close to your goal. I mean, you made it all the way to the finals, didn’t you? You’ve gotten this far, but the heartbreak for you two comes in the form of falling to Brett and I this weekend. You think certain victory is staring you in the face. You think your shot at winning those belts is within arm’s reach, and I’m sorry to tell you, you’re wrong two times over.

Yes, Tiberius, you might very well be at the forefront of a lotta shit that’s gone on recently...but let’s not forget that all of that is owed to your association with Hexa-Gun. Tiberius Jones alone isn’t gonna strike fear into someone’s heart, is he? So before you begin to sound all proud of yourself, before you tout how many times on the front lines of battle, remember -- you wound up there because of who you’ve chosen to associate with. Before all of that was unveiled, I feel as if you forgot that YOU’RE THE SAME MAN WHO WAS PUNCHED IN HIS FUCKING THROAT ON WORLDWIDE TELEVISION AND SEPARATED FROM THE GOLD HE HELD SO DEAR. No one’s forgotten that little stutter step on your part, but I don’t exactly hear people bringing it up either, luckily for you. Let’s be real, if it wasn’t for this little clique of yours forming, that’s still who you’d be known as -- the dude who tried to cheat at Midsummer Massacre and lost everything he worked for as a result. HBG and Y2Impact saved you from having that label stamped on your forehead. All that you are, right now, at this very moment, you owe to the group that they decided to form. And I guess, when you lean on other people that heavily, you’re gonna feel like you’ve got every reason in the world to call the relationship between Brett and I into question. Ain’t no closeness like that Drake and Jones closeness, huh? To you, no one else’s bond can measure up. It’s almost cute. Brett and I not having been a package deal right from the get-go hasn’t done much to hold us back at this stage, and if I were you, I wouldn’t expect that to change anytime soon. But, ya know, go ahead and keep hoping. Continue to think that’ll be the thing you and Drake can zero in on come belltime.

Really, even with all of that said, I don’t hate you, Tiberius. This is strictly business. Our objective would’ve been to beat whoever it was that had the misfortune of facing us in the finals, and, to the shock of few people, it’s your and your buddy Drake. I don’t like the way you do business, I don’t like who you hang out with, but you know how that saying goes -- game recognizes game. Apparently, it goes both ways, since you haven’t been all that shy about giving me my props, either. You’ll simultaneously praise me and shade Brett all in the same sentence, which I obviously take issue with, but hey, he can tell you off all on his own. You say I’m great, Tiberius, and you say I deserved to be Empress, but then you’ll turn around and say I’ve forgotten my place? What the fuck’s that supposed to mean? You mean to tell me that, even now, when you’re under the tutelage of a woman whose career has been partially defined by the way she’s beat up dudes, that you’ve still got it in your mind that I don’t belong in the ring with men? The Vixens division is not “my place”. My place is wherever my God-given ability to kick people’s teeth down their throats happens to take me. In this case, it’s beside Brett in the finals of this tournament. Back when all the Civil War shit was goin’ down, it’s safe to say I was preoccupied with Empress of Elite. I was more worried about claiming the crown I believed to be mine than getting involved in the conflict going on, but I don’t have blinders on anymore. Looking back on it, you seem to be quick to call it self-preservation on my part, and you might be right. But the point is, there is nothing to divert my attention away from this match now. I’m staring straight ahead at you and Drake -- and thinking of how sweet it’ll be when we knock you off your pedestal and win this thing.

Thank you, Drake, for taking it upon yourself (for what fucking reason, I’ve got no clue) to share your idea of what my future evidently holds. You’re better at calling my next move than I am, who knew? There’s not much I can do to keep your mind from wandering and conjuring up dreams of a future where you and Tiberius win this match, and Brett and I never get back on track. You’re talking as if it’s a done deal, but your dream is just that -- a dream. You’re not playing back events that can’t be altered; you’re talking yourself up and trying to pass off your predictions as facts. So really, when you’re sitting here saying that Brett and I are all kinds of incapable of beating you, what choice do we have but to beat you and prove you wrong? Don’t try to worry me with all your warnings of how cold and devastating irrelevancy and defeat can be. There’s no need to brace myself for pain that I won’t have to feel. You, on the other hand, are gonna have to eat your words after all of this, and goddamn, are you gonna have a hard time talking your way outta that one.

It’s not that y’all didn’t face some talented and capable teams during this tournament, because you did. No one’s disputing that, but you’re looking at the destruction you’ve left in your wake and glancing at us and wondering what makes us different. There’s no need to scratch beneath the surface looking for answer. It’s simple -- we’re fucking here, and they’re not. We survived, and they didn’t. It’s plain enough to see, and it matters more than you think. And now that you’ve made it this far, you’ve gotten to this point and you’re stupid enough to treat this match just like all the others, as if the stakes aren’t higher. This is it, gentlemen! All those teams you say you dismantled, this is what you did it for, and you wanna act like this is any other Showdown or Voltage. You wanna treat us as if you’ve already got us beaten. I’ll tell you what -- go and talk to any of the teams who walked into matches with Brett and I believing the same thing, and ask them how that worked out for ‘em. Ask them where their narrow minds and ignorance got them. Certain failure isn’t in my near future, Drake, even if you’ve said otherwise.  I don’t need you to believe me, though. I don’t need you to validate how far I’ve come in my five months here, and I don’t need a pat on the shoulder from you. I don’t need your fucking seal of approval. All we need is this win, and not even Drake and Jones can stop us from getting it.

If -- and that’s a big fucking if -- The Mercenaries manage to overcome all that are against them in their Extreme Elimination Chamber match, then really, no one would be able to fight the two of you when you say the entirety of EAW and Dynasty is Hexa-Gun territory. But again, y’all gotta slow your roll. You can’t tell the future. This empire you’re all saying you’ve belt doesn’t quite exist yet, and your progress toward building it is gonna be majorly delayed this weekend when you two can’t get the job done against Brett and I. I’ll give credit where it’s due, though. The empire might not exist, but you’re all laying the groundwork, and we’re gonna fucking torch it before you can make any more progress. This tournament was never yours to win. I always said I considered this match to be more of a battle than anything else, so I’m awfully glad Tiberius likened the two of you to an army. We’ll meet you down in the trenches. It might not be easy, but we’ll come out on the winning end of all of this. It’ll sting for the two of you to know that the aptly-named Hexa-Gun will bring their heaviest artillery to the battleground in question, and it won’t be enough to hamper us. And why the fuck would it?

We’re bulletproof. 
Post on December 18th 2015, 9:41 pm by The Consigliere
HBG: MORE SELF-PITYING. MORE WHINING. ARE THESE THE ONLY THINGS YOU'RE GOOD AT, LUCIAN?

Look at you getting shaken by the fact that someone is doubting your relationship with your equally obnoxious Dy-hards! I can see it now, Lucian. I can see your teary, puppy dog eyes, pleading to them, and asking for assurance: 

"What she says isn't true, right?" "You guys love me, right?" "You guys think I'm going to survive this one, right?" 

When you're practically begging for attention and comfort like an annoying little bitch on her goddamn period, who in their right mind wouldn't tell you that things are going to be ok? Best they can do is to give you a pat on your shoulder, with a few words of encouragement: "Yeah, sure, Lucian! Knock 'em dead!" Enough to make you feel better about yet another high-stakes situation where they know you'll end up being a let-down, but not convincing enough to actually believe, because right after you turn your back on them, they'll clearly see an explosive attached to your back that could kill you in an instant, while you're too careless, too ignorant to even notice it! And no one would care to tell you about it, Lucian. No one would warn you about how fucking awful this would end, and how your body will end up being scraped from the floor after it's been reduced into slush, because after Dynasty Wrestling's curtain call, and after yet another "successful" show, they all talk amongst themselves about how it excites them to know that the Dynasty abomination Lucian Black will suffer yet another failure. Wanna know why? It's because you are nothing but a moronic clown whose mere existence is enough to entertain them! It's because you are nothing but a racing horse people place their bets on whether for or against, despite having a real life and a real career, and when you embarrass yourself so much, it only makes them feel better about their own boring, unfulfilled lives, knowing they're not you. You are nothing but a fluttering chicken whose head just got severed by a fucking butcher knife, directionlessly running around as your "fans" anticipate exactly how long it will take you to drop dead. 

HAH, it's fucking hilarious how you're suddenly so apologetic about the things I've explained as to why you're Dynasty Wrestling's biggest fuck-up, when the first time you heard those words from me it's like you don't even know what I'm talking about! This is the problem with you shameless idiots who try and cross me, you seem to have this idea in mind that I actually don't pay attention to what's happening around me and that I don't listen to the whispers on the outskirts of EAW. Now, how do you think I know they can't stand the sight of you, Lucian? How do you think I know that you're the one responsible for this whole mess? Since you're talking about how apples are different from oranges, and how The Mercenaries are different from Team Dynasty and Zack Crash, you missed one important detail that separates Y2Impact and I from the rest of you -- we fight with our pride as warriors of extreme. We have one purpose, one goal and we work our way to achieving exactly that, and we do it for ourselves, for our vision on how truly amazing this company would be if it were under Hexa-gun's control. We are talking about benefits and pros that would make our co-workers truly delighted, we are talking about elevating the greatness of EAW, bringing back the smell of violence and brutality in the atmosphere it's missed for a long time, making the extremists work harder and become better in their approach to climbing up the ladder to success, while pushing people down in the process who couldn't live up to the expectations. We do this for ourselves, admittedly, but at least when the curse of failure surrounds us, we won't be dragging others in our mistakes and we'll only be looking for ourselves to decide what we need to improve on. At least when our plans go awry, WE are the ones to adjust, WE are the ones to recollect ourselves, and not an entire fucking company who put their trust on us, but it turns out they had just wasted their time being passed from owner to owner, from manager to manager, not knowing if it's even legal to be "independent" since you're basically still using elements, Championships, even fucking graphics, that are owned by EAW. I mean, hasn't this been the story of Dynasty lately? Isn't this the "independence" that you're so proud of? Month after month of being threatened to be forced to return to its original owner, having to risk your career just to make sure Crash steps down from power, having to fight in body-crushing structures like an Extreme Elimination Chamber just to, what? Make sure that your company stays on its own for another month? Was independence truly worth it when you're always on watch of threats and plagues, sicknesses and disasters that you're constantly struggling to handle? Was independence truly worth it when you're always under attack and just waiting for the missile to directly hit your operations before your people lose their jobs and go hungry? Dynasty isn't independent. Dyasty is on life support. You've deluded yourselves into thinking it's any other way. Indeed you have isolated Zack Crash, but it's like keeping a big 'ol turkey in the fridge so the rats don't feast on it, and yet leaving the door open anyway. You left the door open when your idiotic management decided it would be a fucking brilliant idea to put him on the roster instead of seeking complete separation, where he can roam around freely and pull strings like this was still his own. This is exactly what we intend to fix. This is exactly the reason why you need Hexa-gun.

Don't call us the bad guys. Don't call us corrupt. Everything we do, we do for the betterment of the company. In every match we compete in that displays EXTREME, we do nothing but show that reviving the breathing ground of this company that everyone has forgotten isn't so bad, and they tend to bring out the best and the worst in us weekly, something no elite match can do. But we can't get our point across because people tend to put their jealousy and insecurities first before actually hearing out our purpose. And the fact that we are better than them and everyone else is a hindrance to that, which I actually don't really mind, but it just means we have to take extreme measures and be the mercenaries we truly are in order to gain full control, in order to take everything we want for ourselves. Once again, it's not a problem. I'm not afraid of my downfall. I'm not scared of risking my well-being. I like being leader of Hexa-gun, and I absolutely like fighting for Y2Impact. You can hurt me, burn me... I'd like to see that happen. People have threatened to end Hexa-gun, and time and time again, they fail. This time won't be different. Team Dynasty and the Crash Regime will fall like the rest, because at Road to Redemption, you'll be left looking for every excuse in the book, every new way to whine about your losses, all the while being comforted by that moronic waste of space you call a partner, while Hexa-gun reigns and celebrate. Just you watch, Lucian.
Post on December 18th 2015, 9:39 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
The closer Road to Redemption nears, the further away my salvation feels. The days passing felt like minutes, but now that RTR is in a matter of hours the hours feel like years. My oasis in the desert, my reprieve from my long trek through the wilderness, my haven in the fires of hell, it's only 24 hours away. It feels like an eternity. All that stands between me and my crown jewel now is just time. You know as much as I'd like to codify time to just being nothing more than a figment of the mortal man's imagination, that won't do me any good here. I'm put in a position especially at this stage of my career where I have no choice but to accept time as being the maker and breaker of all who dwell the Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchants, Beasts... and I always stood by the saying that timing is everything. It's timing that's been the key to my success, it's worked for me repeatedly; anyone who knows a thing about my career knows that I've used time to my advantage time and time again. But in the grand scheme as the days go by and the days become months, and the months become years, suddenly time becomes my enemy. I develop a sense of aversion to the concept of time; but one thing that I have no choice to accept is decay. Whether I choose to ignore the concept of time when it's convenient for me or otherwise, what I can't ignore is decay. In my training regiment I've had to change everything, I had to accept that I need to adjust, either that or perish. The environment changes, so I must change. Everyone else is prepared, so I need to be prepared. Everybody knows what I bring to the table, so I need to change around my formula. It's because of this that I can still stand here in December of 2015 and still be the odds-on favorite going into this match. It's because I don't let time pass me by. It's because I don't fall victim to decadence, instead I adopt the traits of the wise and I build and destroy. I build new methods, I destroy old ones. I build new habits, I destroy the old. Everything is a cycle and I manipulate the cycle and take advantage of every opening, THIS. IS. MY. LIFE. 

This is all I can think about.

I'm too devoted to my craft for any of you to simply prepare for it when the time comes. So it doesn't matter how much you study me Scott Oasis, it doesn't matter how much hatred for me is in your heart Ares Vendetta, It doesn't matter how self impressed you are, Liam Catterson; the fact remains, you are and always have been playing my game. You are a player in the game I've developed, you are the subject to the formula I've concocted. You play by the rules that I've set no matter what the hell you may think otherwise. Oasis, it doesn't matter how much footage you watch, it doesn't matter how many vignettes, matches, promos, training videos, documentaries, commercials you take in...... nothing compares to the real thing. That's what you're getting in a matter of years hours Oasis. Trust me, no one is ever prepared for it. Some are able to adjust on the spot, and few manage to get the better of me, but no one is ever prepared to face Mr. DEDEDE when the time comes. Quite frankly I'm a genius between those ropes. I'm the best to ever do it. I don't know if this comes naturally or maybe it comes from obsessive planning, but what I do in the ring is unprecedented. Six match of the years, unprecedented. Two Elitist of the Years, unprecedented. And after Road to Redemption I'll have held every World Title EAW's ever had, THAT'S GOD! 

You could never dream of a feat like that Liam Catterson. You could never hope to accomplish anything remotely close. I've got a feeling your best days are behind you, which is sad, but I can't say I feel sorry for you. Just because you called me one of the greatest to ever do it doesn't mean I'm going to mince words with you Liam so allow me to give it to you straight: I don't give a damn about you. I don't give a damn what you say about me even if it is positive, because you still have the nerve to even suggest that somehow I won't be able to keep up with you because of time -- when regardless of time you're STILL AN INSECT!!!! A BUG!!!! Just a hopeless little worm! Don't you get it??? You couldn't sniff my jockstrap, not on your best day; putting your abilities up against mine is like holding a candle up to the sun. You don't hold a candle, son. You don't belong in the same ring with me because you'll never be in the same stratosphere as me. We'll never be in the same plane of existence, we'll never be colleagues, we'll never be grouped in the same class, we'll never be remotely compared. Nobody will ever say "Liam Catterson is up there with the DDD's, Banks' and Jay's!" because you're average. You are the poster boy for the middle of the pack. You will not become Answers World Champion tomorrow night. Sucks to be you! Sorry abou that. I'm sure you knew all of that deep inside but hey keep on trucking right? Keep walking into battles you know you can't win right? It's worked for you in the past! I'm sure it'll work for you again! Liam, I wouldn't be surprised if you never become World Champion again... but wait it get's worse because you have my word, when I become the Answers World Champion, I will never give you a title shot. This isn't because I'm scared of you -- take Scott Oasis for example, I'd be glad to give him a shot. He's got quite a bit of potential on him. He actually has the right to have goals and aspirations because he hasn't hit his ceiling like you have. The sky's still the limit for him. You have reached your limit my friend. You are finished. You are fucked. Time has passed you by, and you could not adapt. Reevaluate your pathetic excuse for a career next time you try to lunge for my neck, because I will have no problem cutting through you if you ever open your cocksucking mouth and throw dirt on my name again. Fuck you.

And as for you Ares...

Oh Ares...

I was watching on Showdown Redemption as you were forced to look at that shell of a man who once ruled the world. I salivated as I saw you watch in horror as the man who you once called "father" was revealed to the world as nothing more than a wax caricature of the fallen king, the modern day Ozymandias, Mikado Sekaiichi. 

I want you to remember that I did that to him.

Not this company. EAW didn't do this to him. It's not this company who needs to burn. It's me. It was all me. And I know I will burn, I know I will burn in hell for all I've done... but that doesn't mean I can't take credit for everything I did. I want you remember what I did to your father and I don't ever want you to forget it. I want it fresh on your brain, I want it ingrained in your thought pattern, I want you to carry that pain around with you always. And know that "killing Methuselah" is a mere consolation prize for what I did to your father. It doesn't mean a goddamned thing because I'm still here. I mean for the love of God I know your dad being in such a pathetic state can be a horrifying experience, but what did you honestly expect? Once you go to such great lengths and reach such great heights, how could you ever think your father could fall from the mountain top and hit the bottom as hard as he hit it and still come out of it in one piece? He deserved it for putting all of his eggs in the same basket, and had I taken that fall I would have deserved the same fate. It was him or me, Ares... you should understand that. Your father took it this far, and now at Road to Redemption we're going to see if you really are your father's son, and by that I mean if you're as stupid as he is, and by that I mean we're oing to see if you're really going to take things just as far as he did. Genuinely, I hope not. It's a waste, honestly! No really, it's a waste! You're young, talented, you got your consolation win over "Methuselah"... let it go. I know you won't, you're too damned stupid, but it's a good thing this is the Elimination Chamber and it's a good thing it's not just about you and I in that ring because had this been anything more I would have had a hell of a time with you. Don't think I'm opposed to going through every layer of hell with you the same way I did with daddy. Don't think what happened at Reckless Wiring means anything. I'm on a completely different wavelength now than I was even then. It would almost replenish the sadist in me to leave you in the same position as your miserable, wretched FUCKING FAILURE of a FATHER AND I WILL GLADLY DO THAT IF THAT'S THE WAY YOU WANT IT! 

I suggest you keep yourself from throwing it all away. There's only one thing I really want anyway. I would love to step on Liam like the bug he is. I would love to humiliate Ares Vendetta. I would love to get my revenge at Ryan Savage. I would love to humble Devan Dubian. However there's only one thing that I truly need. There's only one thing that will satisfy me... and I'm only 24 hours from it. It's just a matter of time.
Post on December 18th 2015, 9:30 pm by My Watch Has Ended
BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! BAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Excuse me, I just thought I’d let out the inner animal in me. At the end of the day, humans are also considered animals. We are part of the mammal clan and possibly the most intelligent animal in the chain…Depending who you want to direct that towards. This week, I’ve heard the same spiel from every insulting contribution to this chamber match and it is always the same ol’ shit. “Why consider Liam Catterson as a threat, he’s the laughing stock of this match”. You fucking ignorant set of idiots…I am disappointed with how today’s crop of intellect need to repeat the same shit in order to try and land a successful attack on me…

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You know what? I shouldn’t even be amazed by the fact that Scott Oasis is a sheep because this is true, Scott Oasis fashion. The man has never brought up a coherent conversation in his pitiful life and yet here he is, trying to put me down. The joke’s on you, Oasis because whilst your monotonous speech is poor and your optimism is pretty brave, it is cute you think you can gain the advantage over me because you rely on the past to gift you success. It is easy enough to assert your strength over someone else’s and walk out knowing the fact you’ve set the benchmark, it is another when you’re facing someone in a different environment to the norm. This isn’t any standard match you’re battling me again, Scott. You’re facing me in a chamber with four other bloodthirsty warriors who don’t want to lose either. But they’re going to have to surrender their thirst for another time because I will fight until my last breath to win that championship and I can’t allow scrubs like you, who like to think of themselves as names belonging to the main event scene but in reality, are funny to even contemplate the opening of a world championship to their own name. Those questioning my reasoning for being in the chamber can piss off and bitch about it on Twitter, where nobody will bat an eye to their string of tweets moaning about why Liam Catterson was even considered to be in this chamber match because if you believe that I am supposed to feel negated by the comments of people who question why, you don’t know me as good as these people assume. When people criticise my appearance in any medium of EAW, it just means I am really digging under their skin and I take that as a victory and you can take it whatever you want it to be but just know, I don’t exactly remember the fans calling you ‘successful’. See, you can shit on my legacy as much as you want and I’ll be okay with it because I know even though my past has fallen off the radar quite a bit, it is still more than what your tiny career has accomplished. Then again, you’re the type of idiot who disregards his own disadvantages and that is why you fail. Preach against me with all your might, you’re only going to look like the more foolish person. 

Everyone else will too. It’s not just directed to those who reject my chances on becoming champion but also those who fail to see how much of a contribution I shall be for this chamber match. People speak about why Liam Catterson is even considered to be in this match and it’s not just pieces of shits like Scott Oasis but it is the fans after their recent betrayal against my name. Even if I am somehow defeated in the chamber tomorrow, I am going to show the world why I am deserving of multiple world championship shots. I am going to prove my capability to defeat the cynical remarks from Scott Oasis, to silence the overrated has-been that is DEDEDE and to the cowards out there who reject my presence; they will fear my physicality more than the words they already take with caution. Overseeing my competitors, I tend to think they are assigned different roles. Be it running their mouth off because they are an esteemed member of this company, counting down the clock or fighting tooth and nail to retain the championship he’ll lose this weekend, they are unaware of the trauma they’ll experience under Catterson. One can dream a submission for mercy from their faint voice but to acknowledge defeat against me is a crime to my competitors. I hope you are all prepared, gentlemen because I am going to push myself beyond my limitations to make this my winter wonderland. 
Post on December 18th 2015, 9:07 pm by Y2Impact
You applaud me? Tell me, Lucian, or should I say George, wherever did you get the idea that I was hiding? You think I'm twiddling my thumbs and isolating myself because I dread the reality of losing? "Lose" isn't even in my vocabulary, that's because I win forever; and no minor roadblock can change the fact that I always find a way to veer the complexion of a war in my favor just when all of the pundits and detractors counted me out and wrote me off. Are you convincing yourself a victory at Road to Redemption will represent a step in the right direction on your never-ending path to World Championship gold? When you first addressed me, you made it sound like you were dying to get another opportunity, that you hadn't been given a fair shot at the most coveted holy grail in our industry since losing to me at Reasonable Doubt five years ago, but have you conveniently forgotten you could have been World Heavyweight Champion if you beat Tyler Parker at Grand Rampage just eight months ago? For a man so hell-bent on revenge, you'd think it would have reached you that the sweetest revenge you can possibly exact lies in winning the title and further separating yourself from your failures, proving you've risen beyond them and legitimately turned over a new leaf as opposed to just claiming you have when you know damn well a loss this Saturday would thwart your hopes for the future and absolutely devastate you beyond repair. I pride myself on my excellent foresight, I know you're going to play the role of a contrarian and feed me some bullshit about how you don't plan to lose so you're not even considering that as an option, but your inability to acknowledge the prospect of failure is a byproduct of the fact that you yourself don't know if you could motivate yourself any further after a soul-crushing defeat like that. You talk about how you've experienced metamorphoses, but I stare into your eyes when you speak and I see a timid, reticent little child scared to death of the demons in his past being reawakened, I see an insect that cowers before the sight of his own shadow, a man that is struggling against the failure that's been served to him in seconds throughout his entire career who knows in his heart of hearts that the grim reaper is knocking on his door and will sooner kick it down and douse your entire house in lighter fluid before setting it ablaze, watching the fireworks and hearing the panicking, futile screams than allow you to escape.

The world's smallest violin plays each time you flip-flop your perspective and vacillate between the virtuous, noble "man of honor" the spectators in the audience view you as and this vengeance-driven, war-seasoned great who has excelled on every platform and is determined to change the course of his career by destroying the man who curtailed it, and if you can't be consistent in how you speak, if you're not comfortable in your own skin and you're openly admitting to deceiving these fans, what makes you think you can follow through with your intentions tomorrow night? Foppery and whim? See, that's the difference between Lucian Black and Y2Impact; the former forces his partners to be flexible and adept to countering adversity because he's dynamic in the worst possible way, nobody can predict his actions or discern exactly which Lucian Black is showing up, while the latter ALLOWS his partner to be flexible. I'm coveted because I'm a leader that understands timing and knows when to take command of the huddle, but the chain of events that forced you in this position today doesn't fit your narrative at all, does it? You claim to be a success story of Herculean proportions who is match-transcendent and excels in all environments, but the truth and the facts are inconvenient for Lucian, aren't they? Because the truth is you've still yet to win a World Championship, you've had chances to prove your worth and shine in the limelight and you've failed to capitalize despite constantly flapping your gums and mouthing off ever since you returned. Maybe your redemption story would carry more merit if you hadn't proven woefully incapable of capturing the World Championship against Tyler Parker, or even the fool's gold pseudo-title that was the Dynasty World Championship, but you crumbled under the pressure instead of rising to the occasion, and as a result, instead of being angry at yourself, instead of being disappointed in your performance, training harder and challenging yourself to be more diligent when faced with arduous endeavors, you focus on your surroundings and you project your frustrations and insecurities on them because you, Lucian Black, cannot live with the fact that the only person you have to be angry at for your lonely trophy case is yourself.

You can't weather the storm and face the ridicule alone, you're left in the uncomfortable position of either admitting you're a failure and accepting your role as a perpetual underachiever or dragging the competition that outlasts and outdoes you down with you. You can deceive the audience, the fans, and the Dynasty management into believing otherwise, but I exposed you nearly five years ago and you've been struggling to pick up the pieces ever since, you've been overjoyed merely to feast on scraps because you more acutely than anyone are aware of what your ceiling is, and while you're certainly familiar with bottoming out, you know you've already ascended to your apex and shattering that ceiling is a leap further than you're capable of jumping. Rather than shy away from the spotlight, I welcome the challenge, I welcome the critics, and I welcome everything that accompanies it. Why? Because, unlike Lucian Black, I have a track record that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt I can silence those critics, that I AM built for the heavyweight fight, a track record that's included numerous championship wins and a trophy case full of gold no other extremist in history can stake claim to. This battle at Road to Redemption won't be dictated by past history, I readily acknowledge that and I never expected it to; to be quite honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. But as opposed to making empty promises and rambling about what I'm going to do, I've actually set a precedent for achieving all of the accomplishments and accolades that a glorified bust like Lucian Black only yearns for. As for making the people of Dynasty and its audience accept me? I don't need to. This isn't a democracy; this is a dictatorship. And where it concerns possibly unifying Extreme Answers Wrestling with Dynasty once again? I was no more a fan of the latter declaring independence than I've ever been of the circus sideshow Zack Crash regime in EAW, so I'll defer to the great Kendrick Lamar: "one hand, I juggle them both." Better choose your words wisely, Lucian; that transformative metamorphosis you spoke of could be foreshadowing for some sharp regression, and who knows? Maybe you'll ride my coattails, carry my bags, shine my shoes, and cement yourself as my lackey... It's happened before, and in the blink of an eye, everything you've worked and aspired toward can vanish as you reverse course and pledge your allegiance to me once again, a loyal member of the budding Impact Empire.
Post on December 18th 2015, 7:36 pm by Tyler Parker
I've played this game far too nicely. I've had this little tug-of-war with Jaywalker for the past couple of months but it's evident to me that playing this game nicely, playing by the rules, so to speak... hasn't been as efficient as I thought it'd be and it's a shame to say or, better yet, a shame to think of how I'm going to be against five others in the Elimination Chamber. Unlike Tig Kelly who seems to think he knows what he's talking about even though he's never been in a match like this, I have and I've been in a match like these a couple of times in my career. I captured the World Heavyweight Championship two years ago in the Chamber. Last year, I was this... THIS close to recapturing the World Heavyweight Championship. This year? This year, I'm not going to be this close of recapturing it, I am going to recapture it --- that's all there is to it. I know Brian Daniels is going to have something to say about it but I don't care what he has to say, I've never cared for what he has had to say. I have the utmost respect for him, more respect than I have for anyone else in this match and that's because I have no respect for any of them. I don't want for him to twist what I've said because he knows that I said if anyone was going to take the World Heavyweight Championship away from me, it was going to be him because no one else on Dynasty could for nearly seven months. I've beaten anyone and everyone on Dynasty, there's nothing left for me to do but to recapture the World Heavyweight Championship and that's what I'm going to do in twenty-four hours. I've been here before and I know this all too well, I know how to recover, recuperate and get back up and that's what I'm going to do even though I'm going to be against five others but see, this is where Jaywalker is at his worst and this is where I'm at my best. This is where I'm going to show just how much of a threat I am not just to Jaywalker but everyone else in the Chamber. This is where I'm going to show Jaywalker why he should've just waved the white flag after House of Glass. Because this is where Jaywalker's idiocy comes in, this is where Jaywalker feels as if he has gained the upper hand and rightfully so, this is where he underestimates me when I'm in a situation like this and who knows if I'd back down when I'm in a situation like this? I'm not going to back down. Because I know that where others would panic? I'm patient. Waiting for Jaywalker to make one little slip. One little slip --- that's all it takes for me to gain the upper hand. I'm waiting for it and I know it's going to happen because Jaywalker's ego is going to be why he makes that one little slip. He may think that he has me where he wants me, he may think that he has the upper hand in a situation like this but I'm known for being unpredictable but the one predictable thing about me is that I'm persistent and I'm not going to let it slide like most others would. I'm going to walk into this empty-handed but I'm not going to walk out of this empty-handed. Not that this would be for nothing but because I should be rewarded for what I do to Jaywalker. I'm going to make sure that he's unresponsive to everything around him and rest assured, the end of this little tug-of-war that we've had is going to be after I've put him through the pods, put him through every side of the structure and put him through the ring, the end of this is going to be the end of his career and I'm not going to feel bad about it.

But Jaywalker and Carlos Rosso seem to think that I'm in their way even though it's them who are in my way.

You old fucks just don't get it, do you? It's you who are in my way because after I took some time off, I came back for one thing and that's the World Heavyweight Championship and I was going to get my shot at it had it not been for Jaywalker interfering in the Brand Rampage match but after what he did to me, how do you think that was going to sit with me? After I was close to getting my shot at the World Heavyweight Championship and reclaim what's rightfully mine, how do you think I felt about someone who had just came back into the business was claiming something that I claimed months before he even came back? How do you think that made me feel? They said that I had to earn my shot but then Jaywalker comes back and spits on everything that I have worked for and to tell you the truth, I've slaved trying to get to where I am today and I've slaved trying to get my shot at the World Heavyweight Championship but that backfired on me. I'VE BEEN WORKING MY FINGERS TO THE BONE, TRYING TO DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I COULD SO THAT I'D BE ON TOP LIKE I HAD BEEN FOR MOST OF THIS YEAR, BEING INDUCTED INTO THE HALL OF FAME, DOING MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS OR ANY OTHER YEAR AND JAYWALKER TRIES TO TAKE SOMETHING THAT HE CAN'T EVEN EARN. So I think you know why I feel... how I feel. This is what I need so that this past year of hard work, this past year of busting my ass off, this past year of pouring my own blood, sweat and tears into this... this is just what I need so that this past year wasn't for nothing. So I'm going to do whatever it takes and I mean whatever it takes to reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship. I know I'm going to have to go through the likes of Brian Daniels, Jaywalker, Carlos Rosso, Rhaegar and Tig Kelly to do it but I'm going to if it's the last thing I do. If you thought for one second that I've done whatever I could to Jaywalker, then you haven't seen anything yet. If you thought that I took out all of my anger on him, then you haven't seen anything yet. Because I'm just getting started, what I did at House of Glass was just the start. What I'm going to do to not just him but everyone else in the Chamber isn't for the faint of heart and once I'm done with them, more so once I'm done with him, he's going to wish he never came back. I don't intend on letting up, I don't intend on saying that I'm going to end his career for him to come back in a couple of weeks, no, I intend on getting rid of and disposing Jaywalker because I'm sick and tired of having to see him, of having to hear his voice and his name. I'm sick and tired of the thought of even being compared to him because after everything I've done this past year, I shouldn't be compared to someone like Jaywalker. I shouldn't be compared to anyone else on Dynasty because they couldn't hold a candle to me and what I've done in this business, I make no mistake in saying that but if someone thinks that I'm making a mistake in saying that, if someone really thinks that I'm making some sort of false accusations then please, PLEASE... try and prove me wrong so I can prove once again why I'm a two-time World Champion and Hall of Famer. I'm not going to lay down for anyone, Jaywalker wants me to retaliate and I'm going to give him what he wants. I'm going to give him what he wants and I'm going to make sure that he doesn't even get to finish what he started. I'm going to bring everything and leave nothing for him to do.
Post on December 18th 2015, 6:52 pm by Clark Duncan
This is not the battle to end the war.

Let's be honest here. We have three factions going at it right now. We have us, Team EAW, fighting to keep our name and honor and not fall to the minnows known as Dynasty Wrestling and the tyrants known as Hexagun. This isn't the end. This is nowhere near the end. Don't let the stipulation and tagline of this main event fool you. The winner takes it all idea is just as dramatic as the ABBA song really. Dynasty Wrestling and Hexagun are going into this wanting to overthrow EAW. Dynasty Wrestling wants their revenge for Lucian Black's costly loss and Hexagun is out to return EAW to the way it was once known - as the land of extreme. This is futile. I'm going into an extreme elimination chamber match which is basically a death sentence. We're outnumbered but we won't be outsmarted or outwrestled and when it comes down to it, despite flying the elite flag, Zack and I, we will take it to the extreme. People must not forget that the man that is chairman of this company walked through EAW's doors originally as a thrill-seeker. The man used to live and breathe the word extreme before he was reformed. Not only that, but he loves this company, it's like his child. Nobody in their right mind wants to see their baby harmed unless they're properly sadistic. Zack Crash is a lot of things, but he's not so fucked up that he wants to watch EAW burn which Dynasty Wrestling and Hexagun seem to think. Everything he has done has been for the better of this company. That's why I'm fighting this fight with him. It's not because I'm a mindless goat begging to be paralyzed by four other competitors in one of those most unforgiving structures in the wrestling world. When Zack and I emerge victorious, I'm going down in the history books as the man that stood by the chairman when the company was saved from the eager beavers that are John Conning, HRDO and Hexagun as well as when nobody else would. If I get beaten up to the point where I need to be stretchered out barely breathing, so be it. I'm a man of the company and I won't hesitate to shed blood, sweat and tears to keep this company under the rule of our glorious overlord Zack Crash.

Jacob Senn on the other hand, he doesn't know what the hell he's doing. He believes that everything is going his way. Maybe in your ideal parallel universe, Jacob. This is not the utopia you want it be. This is war. Men and women are going to get seriously hurt at the hands of Team EAW. Your wild fantasies of Lucian and yourself dismembering myself, Zack, HBG and Y2Impact are too damn cute, but you can keep those dreams for another day, because they certainly aren't about to become a reality. I've got so much momentum right now, I liken it to a bullet train travelling at the speed of light. Victory after victory, I keep on going. All my wins of late have been without any form of help from external forces. I win on my own terms. I had Zack partner me on Dynasty, but I got the job done. I had Carson Ramsay distract Nick Angel on Voltage, I still finished him off and capitalized. Do you see the theme here, Senn? Clark Duncan doesn't lose like you think he does. Come on Senn, be smart. If it came down to Zack and I in the chamber, it wouldn't matter. Team EAW has won. That's what we'll be there to do. This isn't about some personal achievement to slap on the curriculum vitae. If you're actually in this for that, I feel sorry for Lucian. That poor sod is about to get destroyed and his partner wants to be last man standing in the chamber? Oh Jacob, you're a terrible person. No wonder you fit right in to the Dynasty cesspool. Just like you pledge allegiance to Lucian, Conning and HRDO, I do the same to Zack and EAW. They've given me the platform to make all of your lives a misery. It's only so long before Zack and I get to wave that Team EAW flag in victory and neither you nor Lucian can stop us, Senn.

Just like Lucian seems to want no part of anything to do with me, Y2Impact has apparently made the same decision. The Heart Break Gal is proudly representing Hexagun for the most part and to be honest, I'm a little surprised. Given I pinned Y2Impact last week on Dynasty, I expected a vicious and verbose tirade coming my way. Alas, I settle to try and make HBG believe that Hexagun are about to once again lose to the team of Zack Crash and Clark Duncan as they represent the very thing Hexagun despises. Okay HBG, let me explain. The reason I've brought up that victory time and time again is rather simple. It's not because it means anything to me. Sure, a win is a win and I'll take that any day of the week, particularly against Hexagun. The reason I keep bringing it up is because I don't want you to forget it. I'm not stupid, I remember you saying it doesn't mean a thing to you. You know what will mean something? You know what might actually be a painful memory? Your imminent loss in the upcoming main event of Road to Redemption. You, the Heart Break Gal, one half of The Mercenaries herself has made the very point that Hexagun won't lose again, especially not to such feeble competition like Zack Crash and myself, yet that's exactly what is about to happen. We started a job. We created a mission. This isn't the be all end all, HBG. We both know that. When Zack and I emerge victorious, it's going to leave a sick feeling in the stomach of every Hexagun, particularly those of yourself and Y2Impact and with that in mind, you will retaliate. This won't end. Not any time soon. How does Hexagun simply walk away after this? I'm not pretending for a moment that there won't be a Hexagun member or associate trying to snipe me from a rooftop anywhere I go after we win at Road to Redemption, but that's the risk I'm willing to take. I'm in this fight for the same reason every else is, control of this business. We all want one thing - to take it all. However, only one team and one group can actually stand and scream out they were victorious and say 'venimus, vidimus, vicimus' and that team will be Team EAW. One of those people will be me.

At Road to Redemption, Clark Duncan will not lose. Two matches and two triumphs equal one very happy individual.
Post on December 18th 2015, 5:59 pm by Clark Duncan
I have a confession to make. I'm a TLA fan.

Our little feud over the New Breed Championship has been nothing but fascinating and in perhaps the most interesting and exciting twist yet, TLA goes and dedicates a Sexual Panther Production parody of Star Wars to me. Oh TLA, I'm so flattered that you would go to so much effort to show your disgust for me. That's too kind, too thoughtful. My sharp wit is usually on point, but that's beyond even some of the best gags I've ever written. I don't even know what to say honestly, I'm so enamored by your masterpiece that I'm at a loss for words!

Ha, no! How I wish that was true. If only there weren't more things to say. While Clar Clar Duncs may be some stupid little representation of who you think I am, I found it funny. I found it downright hilarious that not so thinly veiled pot shots were thrown around left, right and center. It was certainly clever on your part TLA, I'll give you that. You're a ridiculously intelligent dude, unlike most other people I've faced and for that, I applaud you. Considering how much we seemingly despise each other, there has been an odd amount of love and compliments thrown around. Rest assured though, it's business as usual once the bell rings.

Your talents are well documented, your ability always on show but you'll have literally have to kill me to stop me from walking out of Road to Redemption without the New Breed title. That's no exaggeration, TLA. That's a genuine statement. And I know, I'm all too aware that you didn't even need that invitation, you'll give everything and then some regardless of whether I gave you strict instructions to actually straight up murder me live in the ring with millions watching. But TLA, anything you can do, I can do better. That's a fact and if you think that's all bullshit, you'll find out the hard way this weekend. I'm more talented, I'm more savvy, I'm more witty, I'm more than capable of making sure the New Breed Championship leaves with me and you scamper back to Dynasty empty-handed and with your tail between your legs knowing that Clark Duncan left you battered and bruised.

My mission for a while now has been to become the New Breed Champion. I got the taste of it ever so briefly before I was robbed of the title by TLA. I had people debating whether I was ever officially the true holder of the New Breed Championship and people were appalled that I was boasting that I was the man that should rightfully hold it when I had apparently done nothing to deserve or earn it. All that changes now. Everything changes now. At Road to Redemption, I will officially win the New Breed Championship and be able to sport the belt and title of EAW New Breed Champion. Once that happens, let's see just how many people are up in arms about the validity of me being the leader of the new breed. Let's see who questions my authority. Let's see which fool dares to step up and attempt to take the belt from me. Anyone who does will fail, just like TLA will in his attempt to defend that belt.

Soon-to-be official New Breed Champion out.
Post on December 18th 2015, 5:48 pm by Brayden Cruise
Pain.

It's something we try to avoid.

Something in most cases people try and back away from.

But what happens when you don't have the choice? What happens when you have nothing left, but to suffer in the pain and agony? Trust me I've been through that more times then I can count and frankly I enjoy it. I enjoy knowing that everybody is against me. I enjoy knowing I have nobody on my side and quite honestly I enjoy knowing there are guys on the EAW who will most likely dish out some more pain and agony my way. Most people are raised to try avoiding pain and suffering by any means necesarry. Anything that can cause any kind of harm is to be pushed away and in the end somehow they'll be better people in the end. Somehow pushing physical or mental pain away helps people live better lives?  As I stand here right now there are parents around the world who are raising there children wrong by forcing them to avoid danger and even going as far as keeping them inside. Not letting them go outside and play with there neighborhood friends because of the fact that they may get sick. That's not the way to live and if you ask me that's not keeping them from pain. Doing that does nothing, but stop them from living there lives. They think they're doing the safe thing by keeping there children safe and sound, but in the end they don't realize that's exactly what they don't need.

Ever since I was a child I was raised not avoiding pain and suffering. I was raised to take it all in and I believe I'm the better person for it. I've never been one of those guys who feels they need to be protected so that no danger goes beyond there house. If anything I've always been one of those guys who walks into the light of danger knowing what the outcome will be. I do it not because I enjoy knowing what the outcome will be, but I do it purely because in the end I know in the back of my mind I'll be a better man for it. The world we live in today isn't one I was raised in. The world I was raised in if you fell off your bike and got a scrape on your knee. You sucked it up and got right back on that bike, but that's not what goes on today. These days no kids are falling off there bikes because there parents are to scared too let them outside to play. These days people don't know how to survive in the real world because they fall embrace to the pain that comes with living.

I knew from the first time I stepped into a wrestling ring what I needed to do. I knew from the first day what kind of wrestler I was going to be. Why else do you think I've thrown my life into danger all over the world? I welcome any pain that comes my way because I know I'm strong enough to take it. I know I've made myself strong enough to take any pain and suffering that comes my way. I'm strong enough to live my life and that's exactly why I accept any pain and suffering with open arms. Can anybody else in EAW say that?

Can anybody else in the back really say they can take any kind of pain?

Physical..
Mental..
Emotional..

I've been through it all and for that reason I am the man I am today. 

As we near closer to Road To Redemption I want everybody to know one thing.

I welcome the pain. 

I welcome the suffering.

This will be the last time Brayden Cruise is overlooked because from this day forward I have zero respect for anybody on the roster. As much as I welcome the pain and suffering that comes my way I will not welcome any opponent.

I HOPE THEY SUFFER!!!
Post on December 18th 2015, 5:42 pm by Brett Kennedy

Are we still being viewed as some unstable couple?

I love it, though. We have people still doubting our strength as a couple and a tag team. It makes me giddy with excitement, because I'm back to where I've prove doubters wrong before. We're back to this sense that we shouldn't have a chance against Hexa-Goons. Tiberius Jones continues this whole sense of trying to spin this web of deception. Once again, trying to avert the attention elsewhere when the sickening truth lies right in front of everybody's eyes now.

Tiberius, you're shocked I revealed your dirty little secret out in the public. Now, you're desperate to hide the fact, like I said before. You're now looking at this as you center stage of the company, when in truth, the spotlight is shining bright on the asses you kiss. There's no secret that the spotlight shines so bright on your co-leaders, and you have this false assumption that since you're with them, you're also center stage. Hate to break it to you, sweetie, but there's no light shining on you or your dickless friend. But, wait. He just doesn't stop there to prove how much of a scapegoat he is. He goes right back to the supidity card!

Brett Kennedy doesn't know tag team wrestling...
Brett Kennedy is too stupid to realize what tag team wrestling is...
What's next, you're gonna say that I have a missing chromosome?
Am I a miserable failure of a basketball player that this is my only source of dishing out pain?

You're so much like your leader that you two should share the same fucking tights, share the same fucking bed, share the same god damn sperm you drink. But, there's also an easy solution to all this, and that's to beat some sense into Tiberius Jones until he realizes that leeching off the limelight of someone else is probably the stupidest thing he's done in his career. Oh, but I can see it already. "Oh, but you're leeching off the limelight of your girlfriend, too!". Easy, little fella. There's a simple solution to that. I've been on a roll on my own. I beat Thomas Minns on my own. I frustrated the hell out of Lioncross on my own. I've done practically everything...

On...My...Own...

What you don't understand is that you don't do things on your own anymore. You've got your friend Drake Joker to help you out, you've got your big, masked brute that talks to himself in third person. You've got two old people who can't live without the spotlight shining right on their testicles. But, right. This is a tag team match, where I have to trust on my tag team partner to win a match. Well, safe to say that I don't need any help beating some sense into you.
But, hey. I'll play your little 'tag team togetherness' game. It's not like I wasn't playing that before with Aria. I mean, if we weren't a stable tag team and a stable couple, we would have been long gone and you probably would have been facing Sexy Curry, or some other tag team you'll label as 'unstable'. Is that the best you got, boy? You wanna talk about our personal life one more time to solidify how right you are, just to realize how wrong you are about us now? I'm pretty sure Aria and I can handle it, we've been through everything that you can think of, and then some more.

Road to Redemption won't be determining the stability of our team. It'll be a beat down that will result in a winner, remember that.
Keep using those gun gimmicks, please.
Post on December 18th 2015, 5:31 pm by Zack Crash
ROAD TO REDEMPTION PR0M0 #1

No…no…no.  No.  No.  No.  No!  No!  NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

This is NOT where or how this all ends!  Perfect planning and manipulation will not be undone like this.  I won’t allow it!  Why won’t you all just go away?!  Why can’t you just do what you’re told?!  I can see it all clearly now!  You’re all against me aren’t you!?  You’ve all always been against me from the day I first arrived here in EAW.  You felt threatened by me because you saw my potential and knew I was going to surpass you all.  So you’ve tried all manner of schemes and plots to take me down.  But like all prophecies, you’re intervention only further guaranteed the truth of your fears about me.   I achieved success when everyone else had deemed I should fail.  I’ve risen higher than any of you thought I could and higher than any wrestler ever dreamed in EAW.  I have created a legacy that isn’t just defined by accolades and championships, but by the fact that I have forever changed this business and this federation!  And just like always, you try to take that away from me.   So things are no different from how they’ve always been with me.  The only difference is this time you’re all ganging up against me because you KNOW you can’t do it individually!  Jacob Senn, Lucian Black, The Mercenaries…ALL of you have failed to take me down!  I’ve tried to do what I can to stamp any resistance out, but you all keep coming back like the cockroaches you are.  So now you team up like a bunch of sniveling, little pussy cowards!  Bet you think you’ve finally achieved something up with this little plan of yours huh?!  You’re finally about to defeat the evil Zack Crash!  Well don’t celebrate just yet!  You haven’t achieved jack shit!  Even a thousand tiny weaklings can defeat one strong foe by sheer force of numbers.  Besides, I’ll die before I let all you piss-ants destroy what I spent the last year and a half building!  I’d rather see all of EAW crash and burn before I hand back over into anyone else’s hands!  You’ve forgotten who it is you’re dealing with here.  This business attire I wear has made you forget that I still am the Ultimate Thrill Seeker.  And although I despise it, I can feel the old, extreme nature of myself beginning to emerge once again.  I feel the part of me willing to sacrifice his entire body just to win, wake up from the deepest part of my soul.  Do you know what you’ve done in waking this side of me again?!  I’ll take each and every last one of you with me if I have to!  Go ahead and try to get me out of power.  It won’t do you any good anyway!  You think it’ll be that simple?!  You think you can get me out of power and that’ll be the end of the villain and you’ll all live happily ever after?!  It’s too late for that!  It’s been too late for far too long now!  I’ve set plans into motion you can’t even possibly hope to stop or predict.  Plans within plans, so complicated, it could be years before you even notice the outcome.  I’ve got my claws so deep around the heart of this place that even if you get me out of the chairman’s seat, I’ll still be the one controlling the heartbeat of everything you cherish!  My power doesn’t come from some business title.  It comes from me and my abilities, something none of you can take away!  Not only have I proven my ability to out perform each of you in the ring, I’ve shown myself to have an ever greater weapon than that.  And that weapon…is my voice!  As a rebel or a leader, I can amass an armed following just with a few words from my silver tongue.  There will always be those who will follow me and my way, because they aren’t blinded by their own egos and emotions.  My Elite Army will only continue to grow and grow as long as I refuse to let you silence me, which is something none of you can do!  I look at Hexa-Gun and I look at Dynasty, and I see nothing but stagnation.  I see people who want only to keep the status-quo because the idea of the future and change frightens them like tiny kittens.  Well change is something you can’t stop!  I am simply a force for change, not its sole bearer.  Someone will always be right behind me, demanding the same change I still crave.  And all of them will have been inspired by me!  Do you see?  Do you see now what I mean when I say I am immortal?  I have joined the ranks of men like Martin Luther King Jr. or John F. Kennedy.  Though these men may have been assassinated by those who feared them, their voice echoes throughout history to offer inspiration to those who have come after them.  You can try to assassinate me, and you may succeed.  But my vision will forever remain!
Post on December 18th 2015, 4:54 pm by Tiberius IV
Tiberius Jones Promo

Fighting for a cause is only meaningless for people who have no passion for standing up for anything. Lately I’ve been on my grind, doing anything and everything for the extreme way of life, this has gotten me on the center stage of EAW in the central conflict that holds importance in these times, and I’ve done my part to keep my squad the envy of every watching eye that watches EAW’s current events. However, some would say that because I’m not rocking a championship like I use to that your boy T Jones has fallen off, he’s only helping his boys be on top which means this captivating star at the forefront of various media is mediocre, that’s at least what Brett Kennedy is spitting.

That’s why I continue to think Brett Kennedy has no true stake in the tag team wrestling scene, what’s good for the team being good for whole team, each member, is a foreign concept to him. For some reason when Hexa-gun controls the game and continuously finds itself victorious big event after big event, it’s nothing for me to be proud of because it’s the team eating good instead of me as a lone entity. I wonder, what does Brett Kennedy think tag team wrestling is? If Hexa-gun victories only equate to me helping out my buddies as he clearly attempts to mean in a negative way, what does it mean to him to walk down that ramp with a partner and aid in their combined efforts to make something of themselves as a unit? Or is he too stupid to realize that there is not much difference between a tag team and a faction? The only major difference is the number of players between those two distinctions, which leads the big groups to have more freedom to control the entire game and make movements you could never do with so few hands on deck alone or with only one other person.

As for why Hexa-gun over Hexa-knife? There’s a thousand reasons, but one to keep in mind is that there’s quite a little bit of intimacy when it comes to knifing someone. You gotta come up real close to stab a motherfucker, but with bullets spraying around you can catch bodies without even being at arm’s length, hell you can snipe a bitch right between the eyes from on top of a building without them ever knowing. All figurative like, take it as meaning you ain’t even near where we stand.

But more specifically in the Hexa-gun army, back to Drake & Jones.

Aria and Brett. You really think your unstable relationship can make you dance with dragons? You want to do your little unconvincing rumba while darkness flame and komodo are chomping at the bit for new scorched meat to soothe one’s belly? You really that overconfident? Well aight then, your rendition of Romeo and Juliet will be performed in front of millions, just remember how tragic the end of that story truly was.

There’s not much you need to think about Aria, I’ve been quite clear, I can’t hate on you too much specifically because unlike with Brett Kennedy there’s not much to disrespect about you. Not in my eyes. The fashion of an individual, the way one carries oneself and what someone accomplices, you are a pillar in those regards that I cannot help but be found of, call it a high class urban comradery if you will. Hell during the Civil War era you had the brains to tell Brett Kennedy you wouldn’t get involved in Hexa-gun business with him because you had your own things to worry about and didn’t want any of the demolition Hexa-gun brings, that's right I remember that shit, that was smart, good on you, girl. Look what that wise decision got you? You obtained your place as one of the faces of the vixen division and you will for all of time will be known as EAW’s first Empress. But now you’re tripping, that beautiful empress crown has squashed your brain or something, NOW you wanna fight us like you knew not to before. It’s disappointing that whatever nonsense you’ve got going with Brett, and your surge of confidence due to your success, has caused you to forget street rules 101. You know better than to move in on the territory of a well-structured gang and try to do business that wouldn’t be approved of by the people who run the place, and now you’re going to pay for your lapse in judgement. If you think talking about your relationship is a nefarious mind game that is all we’ve got, you’re in store for quite the rude awakening when Drake & Jones show up with gats to prove that the whole six guns implied moniker of our faction thing is very much something we intend to live up to, we’re all locked and loaded to put bullet holes in people regardless of if you see us as simple goons or not.  Because there is one, and only one thing, worse than messing with a team’s dynamic.

Besting them, utterly and decisively, to the point of complete one-upmanship.
Post on December 18th 2015, 3:44 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Road To Redemption Part 3

It seems as though whatever I have to say is not getting to Dark Demon so I'm going to go ahead and dumb myself down to the level of an Irish peasant and speak your language, so here we go:

Dark Demon you are a putrescent mass of shitheap, canker-sore on the breast of a fat fucking pig, a walking pile of vomit, a foot-licking twit, a spineless worm, a weasel, a little yellow-streak running on the tights of Mr. DEDEDE, a Cailin Dillon cum fart, not even good enough to be in one of TLA's film productions, you are the Franchise Demon of fighting, your name is worse than Kieth Keller, you make Chazz Nadal look like a Hollywood Actor, potatoes despise you, Ireland seceded from you because even they thought you were a pussy, Asians compare their dick sizes to you in order to feel better, a turd nugget stuck to the bottom of a toilet, Battleground pre-show talent, ratings cancer, garbage spewing out of your mouth that even Haruna can't understand what the fuck your saying, the only person Aria Jaxon won't sleep with, knees so sore, cock-gobbling, shitty-tattoo wearing, friend-zoned, agent-banging, meaningless belt wearing, can't give Cameron Ella Eva an orgasm, forty-year old douche with just as much talent, creepy looking, motherfucker!!!! 

Am I starting to speak your language now or do I have dumb myself down to the language of the world's biggest pussy in order for you to get what is coming out of my mouth? You stated that no one has the balls to come out and challenge you but...I did. I came out knowing that there was a real possibility that I would get absolutely destroyed and I still challenged you to a match, because as much as my voice shakes and as hard as my heart beats, I'm confident that I have what it takes to take you down. You've built this empire of lies and deceit by taking out the top competition in the dirtiest way possible, and then you let the audience have this collection of thoughts in their mind that you are THE MAN in EAW. Just like a second rate Napoleon Bonaparte, I'm going to have to erase this thought from the mind of general public and send you into exile so that you can die a slow, miserable death as the man who everyone realized wasn't as tough as he thought he was. I admit that I'm not the most accurate predictor of the future but the heart and determination that you said was lacking was only a small amount of effort that I showed. I'm going to have to dig into the deepest of my willpower and find a way to win, I'm going to have to scratch and claw and keep fighting. I'm not going to quit this time...I'm not going to quit out of pity if I end up hurting you, because through my resiliency, I'm going to show the Irish fans what a true champion of heart looks like. Just like an Irish version of Rocky IV, I'm going to make those Irish fans turn their heads and notice me, until they collectively root and cheer my name, "Samurai! Samurai! Samurai! Samurai!" They will know who the real hero of this story is...spoiler: it's me. 

Everybody eventually gets uprooted from the throne and it usually isn't the person you expected it to be. 

I'm the ultimate underdog, and as I take a look at the numbers before the big show, I see that I'm currently sitting at +1000 on the betting line. Dark Demon's words that came flying out of his mouth are the same words that have been coming out of the EAW Universe ever since I've debuted, but guess what?  I'm still here, standing and willing to take any abuse that you give out. Your words don't deter me, and I'm going to show you that you can't knock me out with this "weak chin" of mine. I'm going to walk through every shot that you give me, I'm going to escape out of every painful hold that you put me in, I'm going to accept every word that comes out of your mouth until you have nothing left but the sound knowledge that you threw everything at me and I'm still standing. You are just a man, someone who arrogantly refers to himself as a "God", but a man nonetheless. You are capable of being knocked out, submitted and pinned just like every other wrestler sitting in the back. 

Do you really think that I've shown everything that I'm capable of doing in the ring? Do you really think that I would go out during those tag matches, knowing that you were assessing me, and show my full capabilities? There are some techniques that I've kept hidden, mostly because I'm scared of the consequences that might happen to my opponents if I were to display them in front of an audience. What you are going to see at Road to Redemption is the full power of The Mexican Samurai, and I'm not going to hold back anymore. This isn't about the fact that you turned down my offer for a bigger paycheck, this isn't about the fact that you left me high and dry during the tag team tournament, and this isn't about some personal animosity between you and I. This is about one thing and one thing only.  

It's about respect. 

Yes, I'm a little scared...terrified in fact, but I know that deep down...I can win. I have what it takes to slay the Demon and penetrate towards that upper echelon of talent who win the gold and create a legacy. I want to win the Interwire Championship someday, the National Elite championship, the Pure Championship, the EAW World Heavyweight Championship, the EAW World Championship, hell... I even want to win the Hall of Fame Championship. I have to win for my family, friends, the EAW Universe and most importantly, myself. If I win, I want you to shake my damn hand, like a man.  

If I lose, I won't shine your shoes and I won't wallow in my sadness, I'll accept defeat but I can do it, I can beat the impossible odds and I have to raise the stakes: 

You see, this isn't about the first thirteen seconds of our fight. No. What's most important is the thirteen seconds after a winner is declared. If I lose, Dark Demon... If I lose at Road to Redemption... then it really is the end of the line for me... I can't keep starting from the bottom... I've already done that enough.

If I lose, Dark Demon....

If I lose....

THEN I'LL QUIT EAW... FOREVER!
Greetings and Salutations
Post on December 18th 2015, 2:47 pm by Phoenix Winterborn
Thirty one degrees.

That's it. Probably colder the closer you got to Lake Michigan, honestly. Like where the handsome looking fellow with the crew cut found himself today. The man was Phoenix Winterborn. An internationally known traveler, and purveyor of the sport of professional wrestling. For almost 15 years, he had traversed the globe, looking for the best competition that the world had to offer, and boy had he found it. From local names, to the stars of Japan and Europe, he was the man many have claimed that has 'done it all, and seen more'. But today, as he found himself looking out at the beautiful lake from his home just outside of Chicago, Phoenix took a sip from his coffee cup,, shivering slightly.

"So, I suppose the majority of you are wondering just what I'm doing here today, addressing all of you fine folk that are perusing the EAW network. Well...for those of you who don't know me, and I doubt by this point that number is many, the name is Phoenix Winterborn. I go by many other monikers, but for arguments sake today, we'll just stick with Phoenix. Now, with that out of the way, let's get down to business. For the past few weeks, I have been at...well, let's say a crossroads of my long, storied career. I'm always looking for that next big challenge, and admittedly, I haven't found it lately. That spark that's been missing from today's pro wrestling that a lot of people like myself who came up in this business, see lacking today." He took another sip, airing his mouth out from the hot liquid. "That is, until I came across EWA. I must admit, you've garnered my attention, so I contacted the powers that be, and thanks in part to them, you are now looking at the newest addition to your Voltage roster."

Phoenix smirked, as he set his coffee down, and began walking towards his office, the camera following close behind.

"Now, I'm sure a lot of you kids on the roster are looking at me, and wondering 'What can this thirty five year old possibly bring to the table that we haven't seen before?' Well, I'm glad you asked. What I bring to the table is the experience of traveling all over this great, albeit small planet, and going toe-to-toe with some of the best wrestlers this world has to offer. All that experience will be shown once I step between those ropes. So, in the coming weeks, you'll be seeing more of me that you can be assured of, and when I finally make my debut?" He motions the camera to zoom in closer. "Everything you know, will be changed. The game just got a new dealer. And that, friends...is change you can believe in."

He sat down at his desk, booting up his computer, as the scene ended.
Post on December 18th 2015, 1:10 pm by 坂崎ハルナ

Haruna is seen turning on her GoPro camera to make another video promo. She is holding Jade's cat pet, Petra-chan, giving a kiss to his forehead while she begins speaking

Haruna Sakazaki: Oh, Cailin.... I really appreciate of how you try to expose my sins so much. How flattering to finally know something that you really watching me over only to find my weakness. You are scouting each and every match I have with Cloud Matsuda and use it as your weapon to beat me. I salute you, Cailin. Look and listen closely, my dear... This Sexy Curry thing is not even your concern. I know what to do with my life and I know how to fix it because I have my own way to face my fate. I know, I know exactly how and where my fate going to be and I know, Sexy Curry is not my way of fate. Yes, I agree that Cloud Matsuda is a great wrestler. She is so strong and so eager to score a victory. She has a mission but I, too, have a mission and this mission is not about me making another Tag Team career in a different place. I'm done doing it in another place and I am up for a new challenge when I walk in a separate way with my partner.I make my own path and nobody will ever alter it. In that path, I carry a mission, a promise, a responsibility to keep carry on. And you know it, I'm sure you know it that this team is not even working. I have my own conviction to keeps fighting without asking for any help. I promise that I have to do this all by myself and doing another team up will just stopping my step to walk though it. You know that thing... Maybe it's a different story if I don't have such conviction. I will do it in any way if I am still trying to find which path I should take but right now, I am in the middle of my journey to my own mission and I don't want to jump the ship so quickly while I haven't finish my job to make my own name shine bright. I am not a wishy-washy type of person. If I have something to do, I'll make sure I'll get it done before I go for something to do.

Haruna Sakazaki: Speaking about tag team, have you ever try to question yourself about why you left the Iconomy? I still remember when the first time you've been revealed as the newest addition to that group, you are whining that you actually didn't want to be a part of Iconomy. You were afraid that your career will walk in a constant motion if you hang around with those boys for too long. Do you realized that those words are the same thing let out from my mouth when I am stucked with this Sexy Curry? You are trying to make yourself stand out by taking all the credit everytime you fought as a team. You think that was how a team should work? That was how you do all the teamwork on your own? Stop lecturing me about the essence of tag team playing. I know what to do and I know exactly where I'm going. And I believe the feeling when you still become a part of the Iconomy and the feeling when you break through the chain and decided to do all these things on my own are the same thing like I feel right now when I have to force myself to fight as a team with Cloud Matsuda. Yes, I really admit that Cloud Matsuda is a great wrestler and that is not the reason of why I can't work well with her. Well, I must say, JJ Silva, Chris Elite and Eclipse Diemos are also great wrestler too. I see there's no reason for you to make your mind choosing to leave them out and dry. All of this has nothing to do with my seven deadly sins. All the people do these and it's inevitable that you do that as well. I'm not saying that you are embracing the same sins like I have. I look at this because we are all have their own path and we want to keep walking in it until we arrive to our destination before we change the direction.

Haruna Sakazaki: And another things you try to exploit from me is how my emotion can be extremely vulnerable because of everything around me. You try to exploit the fact that my emotion can't bear the reality that I have to force myself to fight as a team again. You try to play with my mind as you try to expose my sins one by one and thinking that all my evil side is just another crap I talk about. And.... you try to keep me thinking of the past and wrap me with my bad memories about everything I have done. One thing you never know, Cailin.... I already change myself. I change because of you.... as you always told me that I have to move on without looking back because my path is in front of me, not behind me. You told me to forget my bad times because you'll never know what future holds ahead of you. You make my heart become stronger than ever. I know, everyone makes mistake. Everyone have a flaw, me , you and everybody else. Its just the matter of how you admit that mistake and make sure that the flaw is covered with the new thing that could protect it. I made a mistake when I lost at Pain for Pride. I made a mistake when I trust Ariana and I made a mistake when I become self-guilt when I first time I hold that Specialist Title. But I admit that mistakes, I try to cover those flaws  with the things I get through all the experience. I am not the same person that you met before. I already change myself and I'm ready to give all I've got to take what's mine once again.

Haruna Sakazaki: Admit it, Cailin.... everybody is preparing a party for you. Everybody wants you to be the first Specialist Champion because they think you deserve more than I do. I am not closing my eyes when you walk out the Battleground Arena taking that championship belt away from me. Everybody gave you a lot of different response just like when I get that belt. I'm not saying crap... it is what it is. Yes, you checked on me the night before I went home to Japan. We spend the night together and talk about the feeling we get on that match. I even rooting for you in that #1 Contendership match and beat the hell out of Ariana. At that night, you keep telling me that I already give my best to my victory and it deserved the appreciation. That word is what makes me keep stronger.... That word is something I always remember in every match I faced after I won that title. Yes, even in every Sexy Curry matches. I maybe can let out my frustration after the negative responses I get, plus my extremely short title reign on my own partner, Cloud. But I keep remember those words... I already try my best and I want to keep doing my best just like what you told me. I am no longer develop a hate to you. I am instead embracing every kindness you give to me over my hatred on you and that is the protection I give to coat my heart so it will not be vulnerable again. Which is why I will come to Road to Redemption as a different woman that I used to be.

Haruna Sakazaki: I really enjoy this rivalry with you as much as I enjoy our friendship bond between us. But as I promise you, no matter how strong our bonds are, when we meet and face each other in that ring, we forget about all this and look at each other as a prey to a predator. We hug and comfort each other backstage but in that ring, we have to kill each other. We know each other, we've been friends for so long and that why we know each other's strength and weakness. We can see of how our third one-on-one duel goes back-and-forth as we matched up each other's skills no matter who came out as a winner. This week will be the same, I am 100% sure that you will give your best to defeat me and don't ever think I will be hesitate to crush your dream to walk out still as a champion. Even if I have to surrender by your hands once again, I will make sure that you are not walking out the same way like you walk in. I will make sure that you will not going to leave the arena in one piece. This is war, just like what you are waiting for.

Haruna Sakazaki: ....and about that Shakespeare quote. It is not by Shakespeare, but I have one quote similar to that from some Buddhism literature and it sounds.... "Desire is the root of all suffering" It's actually fit for both of us. I don't want to overly desired to win this belt again. Title belts can easily come and go but the will to keep fighting will last forever. So, I will come this weekend with all my might and I will fight in the name of love. I love wrestling than I love title belts and I will show you that my love in wrestling have greater power than any desire for title belts. See you in the ring, Cailin! May the best vixen wins!

Haruna reaches out Petra-chan's hands as she waves it up to the camera as she turns off the camera and end the segment.
Post on December 18th 2015, 12:28 pm by Ares Vendetta

It’s poetic, really.

2015 is coming to an end, and with it, every single person - not just in this company, but throughout the entire World - will look back on the year they’ve had and wonder if it was all worth it. Every decision they made that brought them to this point from January 1st. Was it worth it? Did the end justify the means? Humans are sad little creatures that beg and plead for a reason to exist, so it’s a given that they look back on absolutely everything and can’t seem to decide whether they did something right or did something wrong. They look back and regret and they look back and breathe a sigh of relief. It’s kind of funny how we all demand perfection and yet we can never achieve it. We put our hands to work and do everything we’re capable of doing with the tools we’re given and try our best to put out the best product we can, but in the end, there’s always something more to be desired. The year’s time is ticking away its final moments, the sand in the hourglass continues to descend with the bottom nearly filled, and with these last several days left, this company continues its annual tradition of 6 men entering a structure designed to punish the human body so that we can bleed and bruise and shatter bones for the right to call ourselves World Champion. Like a sacrificial ritual, we give ourselves - our entire being - to the art of professional wrestling, to the audience that pays to watch us and keeps companies like Elite Answers Wrestling afloat, and we give ourselves to one another for the sake of competition. If I weren’t so repulsed by this company, I would be impressed to see something so perfectly placed like this event where we take everything we’ve ever done in this one year and unleash it onto five other men with everything we’ve got.

A man that’s been here longer than anyone else fights for another day in the limelight after a year that begin with the almost immediate loss of the World Championship most precious to him. After a year of trying so hard to prove to the entire World that he and his friend and protege were the absolute best. A year of betrayal.

A man that’s fought tooth and nail to stand back atop a mountain he was knocked off of years ago. A year of his return to the company he had to leave. A year of repeated failure - be it to capture the Championship he once called his or to take down a new enemy in the form of an army.

A man that’s come here to stand above everyone else and finally pull down a brass ring that’s eluded him his whole career thus far. A year of defending and losing an InterWire Championship that he held so dear. A year of desperation to keep himself from being buried underneath the daunting grave of obscurity. A year of having the tips of his fingers on the Answers World Championship, and yet, unable to grab it for himself.

A man that seeks to step out from the shadow of the man he once called his mentor in the greatest way he knows: becoming a World’s Champion. A year of falling before me. A year of trying to make a partnership work and letting it all slip through his fingers. A year of treachery.

A man that fights for one reason and one reason only: to remain on his Throne while his enemies nip at his heels. A year of battling a friend-turned-foe. A year of going the distance and triumphing over 28 others to earn a right to stand on the pinnacle of the biggest event of the year. A year of the most precious gold wrapped around his waist while the whole World watched. A year of battling all challengers, even a former mentor.

And here I stand: A simple man with a simple goal: Dethrone. A year of tasting gold for the first time as I became the Pure Champion. A year of redemption for my father as I killed Methuselah. A year of redemption for my family as I pursued Sebastian Lannister and everything his name meant. A year of failure. A year of failure. A year of failure.

They tell me time heals all wounds. I don’t want my wounds healed. I want this pain to always be with me. I want it to resonate with everything I do. I want to feel my flesh still excruciatingly burning as a brand pressed against it. I want to feel my foot slice and bleed as I step upon a canvas of broken glass and thumbtacks. I want to feel the tremendous pain of seeing the life in my father’s eyes GONE! GONE! STRIPPED AWAY FROM HIM! SHATTERED! A BROKEN MAN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE AND ME STANDING THERE IN FRONT OF HIM WITH NOTHING TO OFFER BUT SOME NAMES INKED ON MY CHEST!... 2015 meant more to me than you could possibly imagine. 2015 was a beautiful woman whose body I never wanted to leave, but as time went on, it became abundantly clear that we were never meant for each other. It became… Painfully clear that we were never meant to be. We had our good days, but they were all eclipsed by the bad days. We’ve got our light, but our darkness is the only thing we can think about. 2015 may be gone very soon, and with it all of the good and all of the bad, but I will never forget it. We couldn’t make it together, but I will always keep it with me and hold closely to me everything good that came to me and everything bad that came upon me and I will use it to become that much more of a threat. Most people fear the past. I don’t. I want the past. I NEED the past. I NEED to remember what made me capable of taking that beautiful Pure Championship for my own. I NEED to remember what made me strong enough to take on and kill a monster named Methuselah. I NEED to remember what made me conquer a King at Pain For Pride. I NEED to remember what… What made me slip. I need to remember where it all went wrong. I need to remember my mistakes, because that’s the only way I can right the wrongs.

2015 is finished.

I’m not.

This isn’t over yet. It’s not over until I say it’s over.

I can feel the eyes upon me - watching me in judgement. I’m used to that. It’s the eyes that aren’t on me that I worry about. It’s the eyes of a broken toy sitting in a wheelchair that seem to see absolutely nothing that worries me. I’m gonna make him look. I’m gonna make him lift his head and see it all: The destruction, the mayhem, the absolute conquering of everything he ever held dear. I’m not going to just make him see… No, I’m gonna make him WEEP. I’m gonna make him cry as he looks upon the place he once called home and see it engulfed in the flames of his own son! All that stands in my way are five other men that come bearing their own pain, their own success, and their own reasons to come in here and sacrifice absolutely everything to this God of a mountain top we can’t see! Five other men! That’s ALL that stands in my way! They may all be fighters! They may well be experienced! They may all want exactly what I want and feel they want it even MORE, but they’re every bit as human as I am! They bleed when they’re wounded and they die when their bodies can take no more! Five other men that believe they’re stepping into the Elimination Chamber to compete for the Answers World Championship, but I’m not! I’m stepping onto a fucking battlefield with a bloodlust unlike anyone has ever seen before and I will tear, I will rip, I will GORGE! I WILL EAT THEM ALL ALIVE! MY BLOOD, MY SWEAT, AND MY TEARS INTO EVERYTHING I’VE EVER DONE UP TO THIS MOMENT - YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU KNOW PAIN, BUT YOU HAVEN’T EVEN BEGUN - YOU HAVEN’T EVEN STARTED TO COMPREHEND THE WAR GOING ON HERE, BECAUSE WHATEVER YOU’VE GOT TO OFFER TO ME THERE ON A CANVAS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT’S BEEN GOING ON IN MY HEAD FOR A LONG TIME!

I…

I won’t. I can’t. I’m not gonna fail. That’s not an option anymore. I ignored failure for a long time until it took me by surprise and dragged me down to this Hell that I look up from. 2016 is almost here, and I’m gonna take it. I’m gonna take it for all its worth. I’m gonna take everything. I’m gonna climb from here and I’m not gonna look down, because there’s no time to think about falling anymore. With blood on my hands and vengeance - absolute vengeance on a level nobody can understand - I’m gonna climb. Come 2016, when we stand here again for another sacrificial ritual, I’m gonna look back at that year know that it was not in vain. I’m gonna look at the World Championship around my waist and know the end justified the means. I’m gonna look at the bodies I left laying, the dreams I left shattered, and the wills I broke, and I’m gonna know that I’ve finally got it.

My Redemption.
Post on December 18th 2015, 10:51 am by Drake Jaeger

六 The scene opens to a shot of a seemingly-empty classroom floor. A quiet humming in the distance starts up as the camera begins to track along the floor. 六

“The neighbors might think - baby it’s bad out there
Say, what’s in this drink? - No cabs to be had out there
I wish I knew how - Your eyes are like starlight now
To break this spell - I’ll take your hat, your hair looks swell”

六 The camera finally stops as it comes upon the sight of a nonchalant Drake Jaeger - dressed in his usual black boots, black kneepads, black trunks, black trenchcoat, black sunglasses, black gloves, a small streak of black in his hair, a black toothpick hanging from his lips, and potentially black elbowpads on - as he leans back in the absent teacher’s chair at the head of the classroom. 六

“I ought to say no, no, no - Mind if I move in closer?
At least I’m gonna say that I tried - What’s the sense in hurting my pride?
I really can’t stay - Baby don’t hold out
Ah, but it’s cold outside”

六 Drake turns his head towards the camera with feigned surprise on his face. 六

Drake: Oh, I thought I was alone. Didn’t see you there.

六 Drake takes his feet off of the desk and sits more appropriately as he looks towards the camera. 六

Drake: You see, in the spirit of the Holidays, I was just singing a delightful little tune that I’ve always been keen on. Sounds pretty soothing, doesn’t it? Just like many Christmas classics, it really revs up that instinct that urges us to disregard that whole good “good will towards men” thing and instead buy shit you don’t need for people you really don’t even like with money that burns away like a beautiful yuletide fire.

六 Drake deeply inhales and satisfyingly exhales. 六

Drake: Ah, Christmas. The season of perpetual joy, some might call it. Well, did you know that little song I was singing - a holiday classic as it may be well-regarded as - is very clearly about daterape? Oh yeah, never thought about that, huh? Never considered that the song is obviously about some poor woman that just wants to go home but gets stuck between having to fuck some creepy asshole that’s trying to get in her pants while possibly slipping something in her drink, and the ONLY fuckin’ other option she has besides giving in to his sexual demands is taking her chances of a slow death at the hands of a snow storm that’s raging outside. Now, something tells me the story of how Drake & Jones’ opponents at Road To Redemption came together is something similar, because clearly the only choices Aria Jaxon had in her situation was to either give in to Brett Kennedy’s creepy sexual demands or take her chances of dying a slow, painful death in the most terrifying land of them all: Irrelevancy. I can already hear the sound of her shrilling voice trying to remind me that she’s still the supposed “Empress of Elite”, but sweetheart, the Empress of Elite Tournament ended back in September. The World is busy keeping their eyes on the likes of Madison Kaline, Haruna Sakazaki, Cailin Dillon , and most of all, Eris LeCava - you know, Champions. Hey, what better way to remind the World you still exist than by claiming another Tournament? Sounds like a bulletproof plan, it really does. You’ve even got an idiot that thinks more with his cock than with his brain in the form of Brett Kennedy to serve you as nothing more than glorified cannon fodder. I can’t fault you for doing what needs to be done to keep that pretty little head above water in an ocean of obscurity, but it’s just a Goddamn shame you chose the absolute WORST road to travel down, and I ain’t talking about the one to Redemption. I’m talking about the one that far better men and women alike than you have traveled down with the exact same aura of confidence and delusions that convinced them they were going to be “The one”. THEY were going to be the ones to chop the head off of the snake called Hexa-gun. THEY were going to be the ones that gave us a big, fat, reality check. THEY were going to be the ones to change everything we thought we ever knew about ourselves, because we’re just a bunch of fuckin’ mooks that fluked out in our numerous victories up to this point, right?

六 Drake shakes his head, as if to say “Is this bitch for real?” and stands up from the desk as he steps over towards a nearby chalkboard. 六

Drake: Yeah, you’re pretty and all. You’ve got talent somewhere underneath the 5 pounds of hair dye and makeup, I’ll give you that match. It’s just a shame that everything good about you gets eclipsed by your sheer stupidity and that same old revolting stench of fuckin’ stubbornness that literally everyone else Hexa-gun has ever come across has smelled like. Now you look at Drake & Jones and go telling the World that we’re the ones spitting out the same old monologues you’ve heard from the mouths of everyone else that’s stepped in your way, but how can that be? I can’t sit idly by and let some bitch go making us look back with such outrageous claims, now can I? I mean, I’m sitting here, trying to enjoy the Christmas season, and yet I’m stuck here, listening to someone like you run your mouth literally exactly the way everyone else we’ve kicked the shit out of has ran their mouth, and yet you call US the pretenders? It would seem what we have here, little lady, is a FAILURE… To communicate. We’ve got the two most dominant Tag Teams of today that aren’t named The Mercenaries clashing with one another at such a monumental event, and all you can think about doing is the same old tired schtick of bickering with us about who’s right, who’s wrong, who’s delusional, and who’s righteous? You’ve tired your fragile little body out trying to comprehend this entire situation to the point of resorting to such cliched tactics and Aria, that’s EXACTLY why I’m here. I’m not here to be merely your enemy, dear, I’m here to be your ally just as well. You see, in this joyous holiday season, there shouldn’t be any time wasted on miscommunications that get in the way of what REALLY matters: the spirit of giving. It’s that look of thanks upon the faces of those you simply want to give something to out of the goodness of your heart that Christmas time is about, and out of the goodness of MY heart, Aria, I’m going to give you a crystal-clear vision of what awaits you and your beau at Road To Redemption, because the very LAST thing I would want is for this to become akin to a Christmas classic that’s about daterape when it all comes down to it.

六 Drake grabs a piece of chalk and starts drawing something: two small stick-figures with a circle closely around them. Drake draws breasts on one of them to clarify one is Aria Jaxon and the other Brett Kennedy, but erases the breasts and draws smaller ones in their place. 六

Drake: This is you and Brett.

六 Drake then draws a massive circle that consumes the entire chalkboard, including the circle the Aria Jaxon and Brett Kennedy stick-figures are in. 六

Drake: And THIS is the bigger picture. THIS is where you two stand in the eyes of Hexa-gun. You see that? You see that little, itty bitty circle with you two there? That’s an exact representation of where you both are in the grand scheme of things, because it’s become abundantly clear from the lipstick-stained mouth of this clearly psychotic bitch that both she and her dog truly believe THEY are what Hexa-gun pursues. It’s become clear to me that, through miscommunication, they’ve convinced themselves that that abject hate we have in our core is for them. No, no, no, no. no… I mean, don’t go getting it twisted - we hate you and all, but not because you even remotely represent anything resembling what Hexa-gun came here for. I think I made it painfully clear why we’re here and what we do, but I guess you must have fallen asleep at that part, so let me clarify: we rose from the ashes of the ideals people like Zack Crash have tried to make extinct. WE are the ones with the balls to take BACK the weapons that were taken by force from the hands of everyone that inhabits the now-Elite Answers Wrestling Federation and we’ve proven time and time again why it’s not dead, just sleeping. It’s just been lying dormant like a big fucking beast that’s been starving for far too long. Now, do you think that applies to you, do you? You think because you two happen to occupy a certain space that you’ve become the personification of everything we hate? You are a sad, strange little pair, aren’t you? I can’t say I blame you one bit for wanting to pretend you’re of such importance to us. Who DOESN’T want to be THE obstacle that stands in our way? Who DOESN’T want to be the center of our attention? We’re the hottest thing going today and I can’t honestly say I hold it against anyone that wants to be the ones we’ve got eyes for, but this little metaphoric high school crush you’ve got going for us needs to be shattered and you need a little reality check of your own.

六 Drake slams the chalk against the board into the two stick-figures. 六

Drake: What on Earth makes you think we’d specifically target the two of you? Star Wars seems to be all the rage, so let me put it this way: Why would the Empire have targeted some little random couple that came down our path? We’ve got bigger fish to fry and we’ve got people that need a violent beating far more than the two of you seem to be asking for, but like I said, this is the season that’s all about the spirit of giving to others, especially those less fortunate, and it’s become pretty fucking clear to me that you two weren’t blessed with two braincells to rub together, so we’re gonna do you a favor and make you both FAMOUS, if only for one night. You’ve gone and told yourselves that our intentions to end your careers means we think we’re going to waltz in and snap your necks like you’re nothing more to us than two defenseless little animals, but again, big, big, miscommunication on your parts, children. You’ll fight. We’re well aware that you’ll fight. You’ll fight and you’ll fight and you’ll fight until your bodies are bruised and sweaty and bloodied and your psyches are riddled with the scars we leave you that you can never wash away, but you won’t win. You won’t win, and you know why I know that? You know why I’m so confident? You know WHY I don’t think for even one second that we’ll walk out of Road To Redemption with another victory under our belts? The exact same reason you two think you’ll walk out of there with the win. Only, while you’ve got a few Tag Teams beaten on your path to this match, we’ve got a fucking genocide behind us. We’ve got not mere tag teams, but ARMIES broken and beaten behind us. We’ve got people just like you and we’ve got people below you and we’ve got people above you that all fell just the same as you two fucking idiots will this weekend! Drake & Jones isn’t just a tag team, sweetheart, we’re a crucial part of a well-oiled machine that fights for a purpose you clearly can’t even fucking comprehend, but don’t let me interfere with your dreams. Don’t let me stop you from that hope you hold onto with your little boyfriend - that little voice in your head that comforts you and tells you everything’s gonna be alright. I know you’re not gonna care. I know you’re not gonna give a fuck about any of this, and I know that for all you’ve got going for you, you’ve clearly got much more going against you because there’s not a single fucking thing I say to you that will change a Goddamn thing! You’re not a team fighting a team - you’re two ants fighting an ant hill! You’re two soldiers against an entire empire! THAT’S why we win, and that’s why we will ALWAYS win. You suffer from the same fucking disease as everyone else in this pathetic company: an over-inflated sense of purpose. As if you earned the right to be here, as if you’re irreplaceable, as if you’re special!

六 Drake stops his rant and tries to calm himself as he regains his composure before he continues. 六

Drake: You’re not special, honey. You’re pretty, you know your way around a ring, you’re the Empress of Elite, you’ve got a dog that will do whatever you tell him to, but you’re not special.

六 Drake turns around and crosses out the small circle containing the two stick-figures. 六

Drake: You’re just two little cogs in a big machine. Once The Mercenaries win at Road To Redemption, that machine becomes ours. You’ll have long-since fallen to us by then, and those two little cogs named Aria Jaxon and Brett Kennedy will have come to a grinding halt, but the machine still keeps going like nothing even happened.

六 Drake draws another small circle in the bigger circle. 六

Drake: Someone else will come along to claim they’re the ones that will stop us.

六 Drake draws another small circle in the bigger circle. 六

Drake: And then another.

六 Drake keeps drawing more and more circles. 六

Drake: And another, and another, and another, AND ANOTHER! Line em up and we will knock em down! Every tiny little cog that pretends it matters will become obsolete garbage until the entire machine has been completely rebuilt in our vision: Hexa-gun’s vision!

六 Drake tosses the chalk and turns back to the camera as he sits back down at the teacher’s desk. 六

Drake: Don’t like it? Suit yourself. Nobody’s telling you to come to Road To Redemption and end up like they all will. Nobody wants to fall in line like they’re just another sheep, so I can’t say I blame you one bit. Just know that you’re either gonna give in to us, or you’re gonna go take your chances out in the harsh storm of obscurity and irrelevance, BUT I WARN YOU:

六 Drake again nonchalantly puts his feet up on the desk and grins. 六

Drake: Baby, it’s cold outsiiiidddddeeeee…..

六 Drake continues to hum to the tune of “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” as the camera pans away from him while fading to black. 六

Post on December 18th 2015, 8:20 am by GC
HBG implied that the only reason I am a man of honor, the only reason I ALWAYS do the right thing is because I am trying to put the guilt of my recent mistakes behind. And she couldn't be any more wrong. Admittedly, I made mistakes. More than I can count actually. What can I say? I'm human, I am not perfect. However, I have attempted to rectify them and I have been successful at it. In the end that's what should really matter. I don't feel guilty because I am not guilty.The reason Dynasty Wrestling is independent and currently isolated from the land of elite is Zack Crash. I lost the match because he ordered his little legion of shameless ass kissers to make sure I lost that match. I lost much more than just a match that night. The Dy-Hards put their trust in me, they believed in me, in my abilities as an elitist. And I lost their trust. I failed them. I made a mistake. I should have seen it coming. The moment I made it clear that I was against Zack Crash and his agenda I should have known that he was coming after me and that he would take everything I cared about from me. But like I said before I don't feel guilty, HBG. I don't regret what happened that night. In fact, I am glad I lost one of the most important matches of my career. Because if I wouldn't have lost my match at Pain For Pride 8? All of this? All of this wouldn't have been possible. The only one who should regret what he did is Zack Crash. He is the reason this insurgency was conceived. Hell, he is the architect, the father of this insurgency. He created it by screwing me over at the greatest show on Earth. And this revolution? Will be his downfall. Will be YOUR downfall, HBG. I don't know what you are talking about... The ratings for Dynasty Wrestling have been higher than any show EAW has to offer, higher than they have ever been. Zack Crash walks around Dynasty Wrestling thinking he can do whatever he wants without confronting any repercussions, taking championships and doing as he pleases. And maybe you're right, maybe I am the reason for that. But I will ALSO be the reason he loses absolutely EVERYTHING. And you can bet your ass I will be the reason Hexa-Gun DIES.

I know another way I can still prove I have some shred of credibility left, and that I am capable of righting my wrongs.. And that is by walking out of Road To Redemption VICTORIOUS! I don't want anybody's pity, I don't want anybody's compassion. I'm not trying to deceive these fans to gain sympathy and the boost necessary to get some inspiration to propel my career forward. I don't need to deceive them, the Dy-Hards have always been sympathetic with me and they provide me with everything I require to propel my career to the next level. Their support means the world to me. They are the only reason I continue on besides my family. Otherwise I would have hung up my boots and walked off into the sunset a long, LONG time ago. I don't know why you think this is all a pretense. I don't know why you think this honorable aspect of me is fictitious. Because I'm not pretending to be anybody I am not, this isn't a movie. I'm not playing a character. I'm the realest in EAW right now. This is who I am, doll. Whether they support me or not I will keep doing what I am doing. What I have been doing since I returned to this company. The quest I embarked on will continue regardless. I don't need a gimmick unlike you and Impact. Because let's face it, you two are characters. And I dare you to refute me. My intentions have been clear from the start. I intend on eradicating corruption and the corrupted because that is the only way EAW and Dynasty Wrestling can enter an all new golden era. Maybe corruption won't ever be vanquished from the world, but at least I am trying to make a difference, at least I am trying to ensure the survival of honor. I don't need to pull that kind of stuff, HBG, get it through your thick skull: The Dy-Hards are on my side because they want to be!! I didn't trick them into following me, I didn't promise them anything if they followed me. Not at all. They're on my side because they know it's the right thing. We're all sick and tired of Zack Crash. That is something both The Mercenaries and Team Dynasty have in common. We're all willing to go to absolutely any lenght to make sure Crash is out of power. The huge, obvious difference between us is Team Dynasty isn't greedy. We don't have a powerful ambition for power. We don't want Crash out of power so we can take over. I understand there will always be someone like Crash in power and that is exactly what I am here for. If the board ultimately becomes like him I will be there to stop them. That's assuming Team Dynasty wins which we will. You're not incompetent, HBG, you're not a failure either. That's probably why nobody calls you those things... But after Road To Redemption you will feel incompetent and you WILL feel like a hopeless failure because Team Dynasty plans on picking up the win, BABY! We plan on ending Zack Crash and we're going to take down The Mercenaries!! Neither did I.. I never do anything to gain pity. I don't need pity -- I can't stress it enough. I talked about my past tribulations I have faced because I wanted to demonstrate something. That I always overcome the odds even if they are stacked against me, even if it isn't at the first attempt. Even if I fall I DON'T stay down. I always get back UP. You and Impact seem to think I am still the same rookie I was five years ago. You have no idea -- you can't even begin to imagine the surprise I got in store for you two. A lot can change in a matter of years. A LOT has changed the past few years. I have excelled like no other extremist OR elitist has in the history of this company OR any other. I showed the world I ain't no joke when I came back and I will gladly show you two again this Saturday when we meet in the ring again. I don't need guidiance from Jacob Senn, is that a fucking joke? I have been around longer than he has. If anything, he needs guidance from me. If you think I am going to stand for this disrespect, if you think i will allow you, Impact or anyone for that matter to humiliate me in front of my people you've got another thing coming. You can try to insult me as much as you would like.. When the time for talking is over you will face the concequences. I'm telling you right now it ain't going to be a walk in the park surviving what I have prepared exclusively for you and Impact, HBG. I can defeat your boyfriend now if I had the chance to go up against him one on one. Like I said it's been five long years. A lot has changed. I have changed. For the better. Y2Impact has won titles, he's a member of the hall of fame, he's at the top of the world... But he will never have the support of the Dy-Hards and that is worth more than any of that. You said you were familiar with the game. Well, I've got some news for you... I AM THE FUCKING GAME!! And tomorrow night at Road To Redemption I will cement myself as the best wrestler on the face of the planet!

No one respects me? No one agrees with me? I don't know what alternate universe you're living in but these fans respect me, the guys in the back respect me and I can assure you they all agree with me! There are some people laughing at me, I know that. They're laughing at me for all the times I have been unsuccessful, they are enjoying the fact I have failed when I have needed to be successful the most. And to those people all I got to say is enjoy it while it lasts because in due time I will claim my rightful place as the face of this company and the throne will be MINEE!! Keep it up, HBG. Nothing you're saying, none of the words you are uttering make me feel bad or anything related to that word. You're just adding fuel to the fire burning from within me! And you're going to get burnt..
Post on December 18th 2015, 4:59 am by Guest
Yes, this is a joke to me.

Everything that you say to me, it is ultimately a joke. Everything you’ve said is the exact same thing that I’ve all heard from everybody else who decides to fight me. Everything is the exact same, that it’s all become a joke to me. They all claim that they are going to do this to me, that they are going to do that to me, that they will bloody me and they will finally be the one to end me and how I shouldn’t brag about my accomplishments because they have none and they feel so bad about themselves and you know something Mexi? They never do. And these aren’t never-will-be’s like you, these aren’t guys who can’t get on FPV cards or get title shots like you, these aren’t guys that say ‘I Quit’ and show mercy on their opponents when they realise they can’t make them quit because they have more heat and more determination than you, these aren’t guys that lose to people who haven’t wrestled in two years after they just challenged the biggest star in the history of the game to an FPV match and come up with weak excuses like ‘’well he distracted me’’ as to why they lost. These aren’t guys that achieve nothing in their lives despite talking a big game, these aren’t the types of guys who dream big about making lots of money but in the end are just mere bums who think that they are hotter than they are. Everything about you and everything that you’ve said to me, is a complete and utter joke because that is who YOU are. You can keep calling me out, you can call me out every day if you want, hell, you can call me out every single hour if you want Mexi, that isn’t a display of me being afraid of you, it’s a mental sign of how desperate you are. What do you really hope to achieve by doing that, Mexi? Do you think you can somehow get in my head and make me doubt myself or do you want everybody to believe that you have me beat and that I’m afraid of you? I’ll tell you this like I’ve told everybody else before, my mind is bulletproof, I already know that I’m the best, I already know that I’m the greatest and that I’m number one and that nobody can beat me so why do I care? I’ve nothing to prove to anybody but you on the other hand, you have everything to prove here. You have to step in on your first FPV match against the biggest guy on the whole roster after talking a lot of smack and if you lose, you get exposed for the fraud that you are. You have the whole world on your shoulders, everything to lose and your reaction is to call me out every day so everybody THINKS that you’re ready for this, that you’re the better man but we both know you’re not. It’s okay, it’s just a mental sign and I can see right through it, you know deep down that you’ve in over your head and out of your league here.

I’m a afraid to fight people who might actually be a challenge to me and yet, I’ve done NOTHING but call people out since I returned, I’ve done NOTHING but constantly call EVERYBODY out to face me for my title, that sounds like a guy who’s ‘’afraid’’ right? That sounds like somebody who is scared of competition right? Nah, I embrace the challenge of fighting somebody on my level but sadly, there is NOBODY on my level, there isn’t anybody on this roster who can challenge me, there isn’t anybody in this company who can give me a proper fight. That isn’t me talking trash or being arrogant, it’s simply the truth. Go ahead and tell me why nobody wants to fight me then? Tell me why nobody has stepped up to the plate yet and faced me then? Please, don’t try and make yourself feel better, I know you have this idea of me being afraid of you to make this much easier for you but let’s be honest – I don’t care about you. Your two pinfalls in that tournament? Let’s REALLY be honest, do you think pinning David Davidson is some proud accomplishment? Do you think beating Pizza Boy after HBB accidently super-kicking him counts as an impressive victory? Come on. You’ve done nothing here, you’ve done nothing that to prove you warrant anything here and you wonder why I don’t consider you a legitimate threat to me? I didn’t ‘’coast’’ in those matches, I was studying you, I was wanting to see if you truly had it in you, I wanted to see up close your talents and frankly, I’m not all that impressed. I didn’t see anything special within you. All I saw was a guy with basic movement, all I saw was a guy with weak shots, a weak chain and frankly, you’re not going to last long against me.

Now, let ME tell YOU how this is going to end. You’re going to make your entrance and you’ll immediately realise just what you got yourself into, you’re going to hear that Irish boo in ways that you can’t even imagine and then, you’re going to see me walk out, we’ll have a simple staredown and I’ll look in your eyes and I’ll see them turn to glass, I’ll send that energy from the Irish crowd right through your chest and you’ll realise you can’t beat me. I’ll see the sweat drip down your face, I’ll hear your heart pounding through your chest, I’ll smell the fear coming through you. I don’t blame you, it happens to everybody else. Everybody thinks that they have me figured me out, everybody thinks that they have the solution to ending me, that they can do the impossible but I beat people before the match even happens, you can’t prepare for what is about to happen. You can train all you like, you can work as hard as you want and you can pretend you aren’t scared before you head into the biggest match of your life but when it happens, when we’re standing across from each across, I’ll still smell your pussy reeking fear.

I mean, look who I’m facing:

THIS IS THE GUY WHO’S GOING TO BEAT ME??? THIS IS THE GUY WHO EVERYBODY HAS FAITH TO BEAT ME??? THIS FRUITY LOOKING MODEL??? THIS GUY ISN’T A FIGHTER!! HE’S NOT SOME BADASS!! HE’S A LITTLE WANNABE MODEL!! YOU’RE A FRAUD!!! A FAILURE WHO HAS TO MOONLIGHT AS A MODEL TO GET BY BECAUSE EAW DOESN’T PAY HIM ENOUGH BECAUSE HE DOES NOTHING IN EAW.

Come on, you’re going to do nothing. You a bitch, you’re MY bitch and that is how I’m going to treat you in this match – as my bitch. Don’t worry though, when I’m finished with you, yeah you’ll have plenty of money from this fight, make no mistake about it. You’ll make far more money than the peanuts than you usually make but I’m going to maul you, I’m going to rip you apart and I’m going to tear you limb from limb, I’m going to give a bigger concussion than I gave HBB. Once I rearrange your face, you obviously won’t be getting any modelling jobs but don’t worry about it, you’re a good kid with ambition, I can respect that so I’ll take you on as my personal spit-shiner, you can go around carrying a spit bucket and you can spit-shine my Hall of Fame title every day. I mean, it’ll be a good job for you, you might actually be good at something for once in your pathetic, miserable, disappointing life. Who knows, maybe I’ll feel generous and let you drive one of my many cars to the store to pick up my shopping, or Cameron’s shopping, who knows. But, this will be the end of your EAW career. After everything YOU’VE said, you’re going to be walking out of EAW with your tail in between your legs, you’re going to be the laughing stock of EAW.

Hell, once your done spit-shining my title, you can call me daddy and sit on my lap and I’ll teach you the most important lesson of your life;

You don’t fuck with a God.
Post on December 18th 2015, 4:15 am by MTM
Shut up pepperoni nipples.
 Road to Redemption Promo #3
[There are reasons why we have surprises.]

We staged the moon landing. Ooga booga!
I do not need to stand on the same foundation as you, Brian Daniels, because it is that obvious that we are from different dimensions as far as reality is concerned. It really doesn't suit your budding for you to come up with an unweighted question such as that because I know that I am not competing in the same league as you. I am far better and more advanced. As I've said before, I know that you people find it too difficult to digest this all into your system, but that is why I am here in this place first of all, to reveal what real wrestling is all about. You see Brian, if you really want to know the difference between you and I, it goes along the borderline that what I have done in my life, decapitating people and ending lives on a daily basis back in my native Greece, is all due to hard work, perseverance and never backing down from a challenge. You, however, you just sizzled your way to the "top" with shortcuts, from running away from fights, from joining terrible stables just because you always carried a disadvantage over along your shoulders. It's a slap to my face that these people, these outrageous, untamed monkeys that pounce up and about, find it very pleasant to disrespect me and not take me seriously. Well, the hell with you people then. I hoped that there were going to be a selective few of people that are conservative and real, people that actually understand and relate to what I say and do. So Brian, it is joy for my eyes and ears to know for a fact that I am walking on very thin ice while it continues to crack. I'm delighted in knowing for a fact that once I take that necessary step to jump over the remaining ice, that would be the end-game for all. The charades end on Saturday night, Brian. The trial where you can play as the people's hero and have a boasting ego will finally resolve. Consider this to be over. 
Post on December 18th 2015, 4:11 am by The Elite-Lord
Perhaps there is no bark in this dog, after all. A shame that this illumination that Matt Miles brought on himself is heading towards hollow shame. Perhaps now that the pride has been swallowed up, and swarmed with nerves and anxiety, the real Mutt can be revealed. The sole temptation that this lowly Matt Miles had, the power of greed that is possessed, will be overruled with the King's might. Ten thousand candles light in the night, and not one is meant to mourn for your life. Thirsting for vengeance, Lannister on the prowl. These hungry claws won't rest until you've been flayed from head to toe, and you can consider that Lannister's vow. A man who thinks he's different, all because he sought to defy the one that bought. A wolf in sheep's clothing, you are not. More like a black sheep, amongst the white. Standing out in the bright of the day, you can flock as you like. For make no matter, the King is here. And he's come to prey, and there is much reason to fear.

Lannister knows not to believe the words of a pretender, so perhaps it is for the best that Miles has chosen to lie back amongst the cattle. A song for the brave, that one can be sung for another. It seems that this fenced in mole rat has had enough of the lime of day. There's a comedy to intrigue, that fails to persuade this methodology as a chess match. Silence is considered a virtue, but it is not one that can turn you into a mastermind. There is no greater mind than that of Lannister, so how dare this Mutt believe he can play this pretentious game. Or maybe, just maybe, this is Matt Miles unique way to dance away his fears. But Lannister dares not forget, for there is no such concept as a Royal Pardon. There is a delta of fears to be had with you, and all will realize one way or the other. Can't you see, Miles, that the circle of life is going to revolve around the circle of your own blood. You followed down this path, and Lannister will help you to the finish line. So let your fear creep into your ever-so-thin skull, and let it consume the lair of your mind. Don't you understand MILES, YOU HAVE LOST THE SEAL TO YOUR OWN FUTURE. TELL ME THE SENSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE LEFT. FOR YOU'VE TRIED TO TAKE FROM ME. AND FOR IT, YOU'LL PAY FOR IT IN MORE WAYS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. YOU'VE GUIDED YOURSELF RIGHT INTO THE GUILLOTINE. WHATEVER YOU WERE HALLUCINATING, YOU FOUND THE FRACTURED DESIGN. WRONG KING, WRONG MAN. YOU ONLY NEEDED ONE MISTAKE, TO TURN FATAL.

When one thinks of Matt Miles, they'll only be in reminisce of decay. Everything about your career will unravel with just one encounter with the man they call the Angel of Debt. Not that there is much to undo, or forego from the channels of EAW History. But worth the effort or not, Lannister will make it worth his while to deny every trace of evidence in your existence. Lannister made a recent remark about you being a chapter in his own history book, but it is time to forego that conclusion. For this dog isn't even worth that. He has never proven himself to be held in the same degree as this King of Elite. Nothing but a parasite who fed on any host he could. You think you can feed off of Lannister's name and blood, think no more. You won't be a passenger to filter through the walks of time. Not worth a stone to step on, either. Matt Miles, how flattering it must be entice Lannister into a match where he receives no mere of benefit. This is a match of nothing to gain, nothing to lose. Lannister won't have garnered credit for slaying a man with nothing to his name but motive. Yet Lannister is seduced and bound by his Kingly duty, to exterminate you all the same. Lannister will not rest until your shame is written in death. All your illusions, all your passion and rage, to be devoured in the chaos of Lannister's storm. Your "revenge" has fragmented in your own hand, that is the mastery of it all. Your grief is the inevitable under-layer of it all. Alas, Lannister becomes the King of your ashes. The madness of it all is you could have avoided your own despair, if you just replaced your pride with the pity of your career. But freight not, as when you ask for your release from the contract you're bound to, you will have only one price to match. And you cannot pay it. Unveil what you can, and scavenge what you left. And leave. That is the only means to survive this apocalyptic embrace you've brought upon yourself. This is the fallout of your mistake, and all your radiation is spreading like a disease. You've made yourself an abomination, as you've gained the sickness you caused.

If nothing else, this is the revelation for who the real Mutt Miles is. No bark, no bite. No regards to anything that could be confused with integrity. Perhaps Lannister should have let this dog suffer with Alex Anderson. And perhaps taken that 24/7 contract, when his brittle body couldn't handle the grips of a year-around EAW schedule. It would have been better in the hands of a man that has proven to deliver, rather than the biggest bust in EAW's recent memory. The lost and the damned, Matt and Miles. Given a prophecy for greatness, and can't even mimic Macbeth. You're the atrocity of it all, and Lannister will rag in what little riches you have. You're only good to Lannister dead. Only then, Lannister can set forth on his path to the gold he solely desires. Engrave that into the chronicles of Lannister history. But first, it is your skin and bone that is to meet the grindstone.

Your suffering desires, your lost aspirations, your lingering hope... that is all that remains of this feeble Matt Miles. And after Road to Redemption, it bundles into one. Lannister sends you your last regard, and for it, you must pay your debt to the crown once and for all.

And anything that's left of you... will burn. Dreams. Glory. Tangible. The intangible.

LANNISTER WILL BURN... IT... ALL.

EVERYTHING BURNS... AND YOU, WILL, MOST OF ALL.

Last edited by King Lannister on December 18th 2015, 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on December 18th 2015, 1:31 am by Brett Kennedy
Well, looks like I'm the dumbass...

From the most basic of math to a sport that I make look easy, apparently I just don't have the brain capacity to comprehend the simplest of circumstances. I mean, it takes me hours just to tie on one shoe. I have such a hard time to open a can of coke. It's this revolving cycle of failure that I seem to attain in my daily life, I must be some lonley wretch that is on the brink of suicide.

Wait just a cotton-picking minute...

I'm on one of the longer winning streaks in EAW...

I'm dating the Empress of Elite...

I'm going to kick the asses of two people who kiss the most ass...

Well, Tiberius. I guess we're at a conflict here. You say one thing, while I'm quite clearly at the opposite spectrum of that. You know, I can think of someone who said the same thing to me when he first laid eyes on Mr. Asshole over here. Something about me having a lack of brain capacity and a missing chromosome. Actually, come to think of it, it's the same person you kiss, slober and drool on in your Hexa-Gun family. Right, it's your beloved co-leader, Y2Impact who said that! You want to talk about how you aren't some lackey for this Mexi-Fries group, but you walk, talk and act so much like your leader (with less eloquency, mind you), that you're probably the biggest lackey of them all. I just have to wonder what it's like in the Hexa-Lair, during one of Y2Impact and HBG's Dexter-esque moments. I can see it right now; you're taking a good, long look at Y2Impact's actions as he puts the knife into his next victim. Speaking of knives, with their obscession of it, why weren't you losers called 'Hexa-Knife'? I mean, it fits more than Hexa-Gun.

Because you can recover from a knife wound, as I've recovered from Civil War.

It's real easy to reference someone's past and point out their flaws. I knew from the first second it ended that people like you were going to point it out like a cold sore on Eris Lecava's lip. But, let's face the facts as they stand. Nobody thought I stood a chance against any of you guys. Yet, as I gave Y2Impact a little taste of humble soup, as I overcame my losing streak, as I gave Thomas Minns a well-deserved wake up call, and as I fought tooth and nail to get this moment here at Road to Redemption, things look a whole lot different for me now.

And there's the biggest difference between you two and Aria and I. In a mere few months, I went from a nobody that shouldn't even sniff with the big dogs, to a constant name people think of as a big dog. In these short few months, I have developed into someone to put your money on every night. Sure, you can say that you have championship history, and congratulations for that. It's certainly difficult to win a title and hold on to it for however long you did. But, when we look at you over the past few months, what have you really done other than talk about your championship past. I mean, you won your little Civil War match, and you pinned Mr. DEDEDE, but after that, what have you really done other than help out your buddies? You've kinda stayed in this little bubble that I used to be at one point. In fact, you think I'm in that same bubble, but the saddening fact is that I'm not even at a level below you anymore. What's that called again? Oh, yeah... I got it now...

Mediocrity...
Mediocrity...
'Mediocre' Tiberius Jones...

This is why you resort to these little pot shots that have been spewed out the exact same way as your co-leader. This is why you've got to think I'm the weak link of this group, when in all actuality, you're just jealous of my development as a main-stay for the company, as your stock keeps falling while being in one of the most 'threatening' stables EAW has had in recent memory. You look at me, and wonder 'why the fuck does this guy get the recognition he gets? He's nothing but a tall guy with a loud mouth'. You're absolutely right about that, though. I am a tall guy with a potty mouth. But, I'm not just some pretty face that is there to fill up a spot in a card. I'm also a fucking ass kicker who will take names and cash checks. Am I using an awful cliche to emphasize who I am? Absolutely, and you can fucking deal with it.

Now, I don't have any real reason to stay up and look at footage anymore. I don't have a reason to stay up extra at night. I can sleep easy knowing that you're simply doing this to hide the fact that you aren't really up to snuff anymore. Where's that champion caliber Tiberius Jones now? Did he have to hang it up after pressing his lips on HBG's saggy vagina? That must be why you formed a tag team with Sir Dick-Cut-Off. You need to hide the fact that you're no longer the same Tiberius Jones that won championships, that kicked ass and people saw him as an actual threat. Now, you're not even a shadow of what you once used to be. You're now this shoe-shining, ass-kissing, second-rate scapegoat that needs this victory to hide the fact even further. Truth is, Aria and I will be coming into Road to Redemption, we will whip your sorry asses, and reveal the deep, dark secret you don't want anyone to see.

This weekend, you'll come to learn that I'm not just some leech on Aria's arm.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz!-
Jump to: