EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Stephanie Matsuda

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Savannah Sunshine

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» Hey, you guuuuuuys!
by Amadeus Today at 3:06 pm

» EAW Address 10/21/17
by Carlos Rosso Today at 3:03 pm

» Personal Problems
by CM Bank$ Today at 2:51 pm

» correcting a mistake
by TLA Today at 2:27 pm

» Fourth Wall versus Out of Character
by Ryan Wilson Today at 1:15 pm

» Ask Madison Kaline Anything You Want
by Madison Kaline Today at 12:06 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics. 
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on December 4th 2015, 5:04 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

Five flights, five days. Just got back from Austria, before that Spain, before that England, before that Canada. Fuckin tired but ready for tag action on @EAWVoltage on Sunday. JD Damon, we got this. I think. Unless you fuck it up somehow
Post on December 4th 2015, 4:57 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
I'll also be hosting a group class at DeFranco's Fri Nov 11th at 11pm PST. Reservations are unfortunately already filled up for that timeslot, but autograph sessions will be open shortly after outside of DeFranco's. #GetOnnit
Post on December 4th 2015, 4:51 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
My strength & conditioning training continues next week at the beautiful Onnit Academy in Austin, TX Nov 8th-10th. Autograph signings will be open to fans after 4pm pacific. #GetOnnit
Post on December 4th 2015, 2:43 pm by Lucas Johnson (Online)
@JayOmen

You need a special gift for the holidays? Buy the limited edition "Father" Jay Omen - Christmas Pajamas now on www.EAWShop.com! And remember...follow the light my brothers and sisters....
Post on December 4th 2015, 12:27 pm by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

I'm getting tired of this whole 'underdog' tag line I've been plastered with.
@MatsudaCloud

I can say firsthand that you're no mere underdog. You and Aria better kick some ass! Also: Dude, why did you try to spit in my face?  Shocked
Post on December 4th 2015, 12:52 am by Tiberius IV
J Dynasty wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
ℜhaegar wrote:
There is truly no need for you to try and resurface yourself back in this current day, Jaywalker. The old will eventually fade away, as much as it is painfully hard to accept. However, the new will substitute to create a much more better path. Your time, is simply over. #BeatTheClock

@JAnubisEAW

Just so you know, Jaywalker doesn't read or post tweets, sir.

@TJonEAW

So you saying he's talking shit behind the big guy's back?

@JAnubisEAW

Affirmative.
Post on December 4th 2015, 12:51 am by Tiberius IV
J Dynasty wrote:
ℜhaegar wrote:
There is truly no need for you to try and resurface yourself back in this current day, Jaywalker. The old will eventually fade away, as much as it is painfully hard to accept. However, the new will substitute to create a much more better path. Your time, is simply over. #BeatTheClock

@JAnubisEAW

@TJonEAW

So you saying he's talking shit behind the big guy's back?

Last edited by J Dynasty on December 4th 2015, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on December 4th 2015, 12:48 am by Tiberius IV
ℜhaegar wrote:

@JAnubisEAW

Post on December 4th 2015, 12:40 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

My favorite street food when winter come.... I feel like I want to stay here just for another week.
Post on December 4th 2015, 12:31 am by Bad News Ventura
Post on December 4th 2015, 12:27 am by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

I'm getting tired of this whole 'underdog' tag line I've been plastered with.
Post on December 4th 2015, 12:10 am by Tiberius IV
@JAnubisEAW

Scheduling both my clients related-but different- videos to be released at the same time = success! Should do more often.
Post on December 3rd 2015, 10:40 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

I received a message from an old friend. I think EAW will be receiving someone in the near future. I think that...an old family member is coming. 

Post on December 3rd 2015, 2:20 am by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

I can see them...their sins laden in the cup in their hands...palms shaking as they take the drink...my blood is pounding in my skull to match the beat of the music. It's time.
Post on December 3rd 2015, 1:55 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

There must be something wrong with the Battleground card.
Post on December 2nd 2015, 11:21 pm by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
TLA wrote:
\"Father" Jay Omen wrote:
@JayOmen

The sacrifice is coming my beautiful son, Mr. Ward. You will be expecting my arrival on Dynasty when the black hole emerges! My master will be expecting me at his demise.... #Dynasty
@PostingPanther:

Watch out Greg, Omen is coming for your black hole.
@MatsudaCloud

Black Hole Sun won't you come, and wash away the rain...
Post on December 2nd 2015, 10:51 pm by Greg Ward
TLA wrote:
@JayOmen

The sacrifice is coming my beautiful son, Mr. Ward. You will be expecting my arrival on Dynasty when the black hole emerges! My master will be expecting me at his demise.... #Dynasty
@PostingPanther:

@El_Lobo88

Pause.
Post on December 2nd 2015, 10:49 pm by Greg Ward
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

@EL_Lobo88 At least he's not calling you boy...
@El_Lobo88

@MatsudaCloud Even though you're right, you're not helping.
Post on December 2nd 2015, 10:49 pm by TLA
@JayOmen

@PostingPanther:

Post on December 2nd 2015, 10:35 pm by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@MatsudaCloud

@EL_Lobo88 At least he's not calling you boy...
Post on December 2nd 2015, 9:57 pm by Greg Ward
Greg Ward wrote:
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Greg Ward wrote:
@JayOmen

@El_Lobo88

Keep calling me son and i'm going to kick your ass.

You can talk the talk...but can you walk the walk? I don't think so my son, I started as mind games now you turned it into an all out war. Get ready for the shortest war of your life when the Demon Daddy takes care of business once again.
@insanesavior

Last time I checked...the last time you were in a ring with Greg Ward was the last Battleground...and he knocked you out clean. Greg Ward doesn't just walk the walk...he kicks your ass.

Silence my son! You call that kicking my ass? I call that an attack from behind, the sacrifice is coming for Mr. Ward
@El_Lobo88

You try to use a child for personal gains, and you pissed me off. I just did what I felt was right. And if you get in my way Friday, i'm laying your ass out. Again.

Oh I will be showing up on Friday my son....ringside I will be once again, but this time I will lock your ass in a casket and there will be no return for you!
@El_Lobo88

Just try it. I'll enjoy kicking yours and pretty boy's asses in one night.
Post on December 2nd 2015, 9:54 pm by Lucas Johnson (Online)
Greg Ward wrote:
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Greg Ward wrote:
@JayOmen

@El_Lobo88

You can talk the talk...but can you walk the walk? I don't think so my son, I started as mind games now you turned it into an all out war. Get ready for the shortest war of your life when the Demon Daddy takes care of business once again.
@insanesavior

Last time I checked...the last time you were in a ring with Greg Ward was the last Battleground...and he knocked you out clean. Greg Ward doesn't just walk the walk...he kicks your ass.

Silence my son! You call that kicking my ass? I call that an attack from behind, the sacrifice is coming for Mr. Ward
@El_Lobo88

You try to use a child for personal gains, and you pissed me off. I just did what I felt was right. And if you get in my way Friday, i'm laying your ass out. Again.

Oh I will be showing up on Friday my son....ringside I will be once again, but this time I will lock your ass in a casket and there will be no return for you!
Post on December 2nd 2015, 9:52 pm by Greg Ward
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Greg Ward wrote:
@JayOmen

@El_Lobo88

@insanesavior

@El_Lobo88

Post on December 2nd 2015, 9:47 pm by Lucas Johnson (Online)
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Greg Ward wrote:
@JayOmen

@El_Lobo88

@insanesavior

Post on December 2nd 2015, 9:40 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Greg Ward wrote:
@JayOmen

@El_Lobo88

@insanesavior

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: