EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Nobi

Azumi Goto

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Ahren Fournier

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Today at 8:06 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Maddox Ayres Today at 5:35 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Today at 4:36 pm

» Resignation
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:04 pm

» EAW Feed
by Carlos Rosso Today at 11:47 am

» Arselx
by Arselx Today at 11:44 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics. 
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on December 9th 2015, 4:00 am by Tiberius Jones
@TJonEAW

You know, I hadn't even remembered the amount of losers they let in the RW polls over me, but surprise surprise when I went to investigate I found someone, a russian, in the match I had totally forgotten was involved..

And these chumps aren't even the people who STILL lost after being in the polls. Guess who eventually beat that National Elite Champion after all these men failed? The same guy who had the best record against Corrupt on Dynasty before then, then, and now.
Post on December 9th 2015, 3:45 am by Tiberius Jones
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAw

BTW, there's a difference between cheating your way into something with your own plans and stunts-no matter how crooked some argue them to be- vs being given something by an outside factor you have nothing to do with. Massive difference between master thieves and flukes.
@HailMstislav

Spin it however you want, doesn't change the fact that without Hexa-Gun you would still be on Dynasty, more than likely being the bitch to TLA or someone else you felt superior above. With Felt being the keyword in that sentence

@TJonEAW

TLA? You mean the chump I've defeated multiple times, and the best result he's had on me was achieving a no contest?-All before Hexa-gun- Even now, TLA still holds a title lesser than the National Elite, so what I "felt" sure had quite a lot of cred to go with it.
@HailMstislav

Oh you only call it lesser cause you held the title once. And even then you had a hard time taking it away from a person who did nothing but what you and Hexa-Gun do. I guess you could say that with all this master of thieves talk you couldn't outwit a man one on one until you both actually started playing fair.

Hard time? The only hard time I was having was management refusing to give me a title shot despite how many times I beat the champ while they kept giving TLA a thousand shots he failed to make use of, as soon as I got my title shot I snatched the strap. Go to bed, you're tired, Russian teddy bear. Also, everyone knows NE>NB, just like IW>Pure.
@HailMstislav 

Ah the tired excuse "Management Didn't Let Me". I don't have anything else to say now.

....Hard to get a title shot when management refuses to allow you to under any circumstance, they didn't even let me be on the Reckless Wiring polls for a shot even though they let random people who joined after me AND had worse records. Unless you trick them into signing a contract for a title shot, but you all cried I "lost my way" when I did that and been hating on me ever since.
Post on December 9th 2015, 3:34 am by Aren Mstislav
J Dynasty wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAw

BTW, there's a difference between cheating your way into something with your own plans and stunts-no matter how crooked some argue them to be- vs being given something by an outside factor you have nothing to do with. Massive difference between master thieves and flukes.
@HailMstislav

Spin it however you want, doesn't change the fact that without Hexa-Gun you would still be on Dynasty, more than likely being the bitch to TLA or someone else you felt superior above. With Felt being the keyword in that sentence

@TJonEAW

TLA? You mean the chump I've defeated multiple times, and the best result he's had on me was achieving a no contest?-All before Hexa-gun- Even now, TLA still holds a title lesser than the National Elite, so what I "felt" sure had quite a lot of cred to go with it.
@HailMstislav

Oh you only call it lesser cause you held the title once. And even then you had a hard time taking it away from a person who did nothing but what you and Hexa-Gun do. I guess you could say that with all this master of thieves talk you couldn't outwit a man one on one until you both actually started playing fair.

Hard time? The only hard time I was having was management refusing to give me a title shot despite how many times I beat the champ while they kept giving TLA a thousand shots he failed to make use of, as soon as I got my title shot I snatched the strap. Go to bed, you're tired, Russian teddy bear. Also, everyone knows NE>NB, just like IW>Pure.
@HailMstislav 

Ah the tired excuse "Management Didn't Let Me". I don't have anything else to say now.
Post on December 9th 2015, 3:09 am by Tiberius Jones
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAw

@HailMstislav

@TJonEAW

@HailMstislav

Post on December 9th 2015, 3:03 am by Aren Mstislav
@Drake Jaeger wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Are we still underdogs now?

@TJonEAW

Considering you two needed one of your opponents to knock out his own partner and drag your partner's limp body into the pin for you to win, yes. However, congratulations overall.
@HailMstislav

Well ain't that like how you Americans say, the pot calling the kettle black.
@DieJaeger

In Soviet Russia, people that needed someone to help them win the Pure Championship spout phrases about hypocrisy. #MaybeYouShouldaStuckWithLannister
@HailMstislav

And Thing 2 joins the fray. What's wrong feel like TJ couldn't handle a little war of words without you or did you Feel like if TJ could do well and fight how own battles he'd go on his own and dump you harder than your failed attempts at hashtags.
Post on December 9th 2015, 2:59 am by Aren Mstislav
J Dynasty wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAw

@HailMstislav

@TJonEAW

@HailMstislav

Post on December 9th 2015, 2:46 am by Drake Jaeger
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

@TJonEAW

Considering you two needed one of your opponents to knock out his own partner and drag your partner's limp body into the pin for you to win, yes. However, congratulations overall.
@HailMstislav

@DieJaeger

In Soviet Russia, people that needed someone to help them win the Pure Championship spout phrases about hypocrisy. #MaybeYouShouldaStuckWithLannister
Post on December 9th 2015, 2:40 am by Tiberius Jones
@TJonEAW

Yeah all of ya'll stay quiet, bitch ass......

#Hexa-gun #ExtremeIsOurSecondAmendment
Post on December 9th 2015, 2:21 am by Tiberius Jones
@TJonEAW

But ya'll can keep trying to hurl dumb shit at me. I'm one of six guns motherfuckers, I'll blow everything you throw out of the sky.

Post on December 9th 2015, 2:14 am by Tiberius Jones
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAw

@HailMstislav

@TJonEAW

Post on December 9th 2015, 2:07 am by Aren Mstislav
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAw

@HailMstislav

Post on December 9th 2015, 2:05 am by Tiberius Jones
@TJonEAW

BTW, there's a difference between cheating your way into something with your own plans/stunts-no matter how crooked some argue them to be- vs being given something by an outside factor you have nothing to do with. Massive difference between master thieves and flukes.
Post on December 9th 2015, 2:00 am by Tiberius Jones
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

@TJonEAW

@HailMstislav

No? We've never been in a tag match where our opponent knocked out his own partner and pulled one of us onto that person. Let alone this tournament.
Post on December 9th 2015, 1:41 am by Aren Mstislav
J Dynasty wrote:
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

@TJonEAW

@HailMstislav

Post on December 9th 2015, 12:34 am by Lioncross
Guys this is so weird l.o.l. I know who I'm facing on Showdown, but it hasn't been made official yet #yet
Post on December 9th 2015, 12:30 am by Guest
I don't win titles below me.

Tried telling ya last week.
Post on December 8th 2015, 2:16 pm by Tiberius Jones
@TJonEAW

This time last year I was busy body bagging the career of a hall of famer in only my second FPV match in EAW, this time I'll be helping pull off the great Drake & Jones Grand Prix Tag Team tournament heist.

#LoveRTR
Post on December 8th 2015, 1:59 pm by Tiberius Jones
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

@TJonEAW

Post on December 8th 2015, 1:29 pm by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Post on December 8th 2015, 6:11 am by Clark Duncan
So I apparently I got promoted to Zack Crash's executive assistant and I only found that out on Showdown, they didn't even tell me over social media this time! #youlearnsomethingneweveryday #themoreyouknow
Post on December 8th 2015, 5:48 am by Thomas Minns
@BigBoyMinns

Finders keepers.
Post on December 8th 2015, 12:00 am by Tiberius Jones
\"Father" Jay Omen wrote:
@JayOmen

Erebus you useless piece of corpse. I am going to torture your soul like there is no tomorrow, that money is mine and I demand it back! Myself and my disciples will be haunting you until I get it back.... #Voltage

JAnubisEAW

"useless piece of corpse" lines like these remind me of why I'm glad I'm not EAW's MVE writer anymore.

Post on December 7th 2015, 10:45 pm by Lucas Johnson
@JayOmen

Erebus you useless piece of corpse. I am going to torture your soul like there is no tomorrow, that money is mine and I demand it back! Myself and my disciples will be haunting you until I get it back.... #Voltage
Post on December 6th 2015, 9:21 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@Thomas Minns wrote:
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@crylittlesister

Jocelyn here! Big brother is at the gym training, so thought I'd hop on! Got my christmas orders in! #somanyshirts
@BigBoyMinns

How old are you, Jocelyn?
@crylittlesister

...10...and now I'm concerned.
Post on December 6th 2015, 9:05 pm by Guest
@Thomas Minns wrote:
@BigBoyMinns

I'm coming for you, Xavier.
Been waiting for weeks, pal
Post  by Sponsored content