EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Azumi Goto

Nobi

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by The Revenant Today at 4:13 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:36 pm

» EAW Goes Back To High School: The Story
by Maddox Ayres Today at 3:28 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Charlie Marr Today at 3:01 pm

» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Today at 1:04 pm

» Resignation
by John Doe Today at 1:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics. 
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 1st 2016, 9:30 am by Carson Ramsay
@IAmRamsay

I'll give credit where it's due; King of Elite was watchable. The guys and gals have certainly done a tremendous job covering up the void of my name not being on the card, much to my surprise. But now that the FPV has passed, it's time for yours truly to shine up the bat and prep his waist for some New Breed gold. #RamsayvsDuncan #TheresNoFakingAnInjuryThisTime
Post on February 1st 2016, 8:09 am by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@MatsudaCloud

Everything that needed to be said was. All that's left is action. All that's left is the fight.
Post on February 1st 2016, 4:59 am by Angela Salveti
@JustBeAngelic I've already noticed some back and forth arguing. I am here for fun and to prove myself. Anyone got the new girl's back or perhaps have me get to know you? #NewBlood #Loveithere #EAWREADY

Post on February 1st 2016, 4:54 am by Azumi Goto (Online)
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Really, people? I am trying to defend myself and you just came on me in every direction? Why you people think Cloud was the victim?

@GotoTheQueen
So wait let me get this straight. You attack your "friend" for what? Because she left you at the award show, because you got injured. Either the Japanese Film Industry has gotten into your head or that's a load of crap.
See? The attack just keep coming... I'll talk no more. I'll show each and everyone of you that what I have done is the right thing.

Because you cost her an opportunity to win the Vixens Championship.
Just in case if you don't remember, I took the champion down and out as well.... so, who costed whose match again, if I must ask?

Listen, lady... I told you just like I told the others. You know nothing about it, so I ask you to stay away from this and not sticking your nose to somebody else's problem.

@GotoTheQueen

Listen, princess. I could personally not give a damn about you and your problem but you acting like a pain in the ass that's pissing me off and that sure as hell is my problem. Want to know what think? I think you're jealous of Cloud. BTW princess just stop the whole emo-bitch act, it just doesn't suit you well.
Jealous? Why I have to be jealous to her? She betrayed me in the first place and when I betrayed her back, the whole division goes nuts. She really tried hard enough to make the entire division turn their back on me, huh?

@GotoTheQueen

Have you seen Cloud's connection with the fans. That's why your jealous. BTW you've seen the gorilla known as Lulzmala (I hope I pronounced that correctly). Haruna, I think what everyone is trying to say is that let bygones be bygones and put the nail in the coffin of this incident. If not me and some others will come and slap your bitchiness out of you

Hahaha.... you think those fans would stick in her forever? How cute... it hurts when all the fans left you to someone even more fresh. Sooner or later you fan-based people would feel what I feel.

Anyway, it's almost nine vixens hate me already. I think I'm leading into a deja vu. But this time, I'm on the different side.

@GotoTheQueen

It's really hurts to see what you're going to become and how it might be the biggest regret in your life. I love every bit of this business but you are part of the piece of crap that just makes me want to kill you. BTW what do you think your sister think of you once of she sees what you're turning into.
Post on February 1st 2016, 4:47 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Really, people? I am trying to defend myself and you just came on me in every direction? Why you people think Cloud was the victim?

@GotoTheQueen
So wait let me get this straight. You attack your "friend" for what? Because she left you at the award show, because you got injured. Either the Japanese Film Industry has gotten into your head or that's a load of crap.
See? The attack just keep coming... I'll talk no more. I'll show each and everyone of you that what I have done is the right thing.

Just in case if you don't remember, I took the champion down and out as well.... so, who costed whose match again, if I must ask?

Listen, lady... I told you just like I told the others. You know nothing about it, so I ask you to stay away from this and not sticking your nose to somebody else's problem.

@GotoTheQueen

Listen, princess. I could personally not give a damn about you and your problem but you acting like a pain in the ass that's pissing me off and that sure as hell is my problem. Want to know what think? I think you're jealous of Cloud. BTW princess just stop the whole emo-bitch act, it just doesn't suit you well.
Jealous? Why I have to be jealous to her? She betrayed me in the first place and when I betrayed her back, the whole division goes nuts. She really tried hard enough to make the entire division turn their back on me, huh?

@GotoTheQueen

Have you seen Cloud's connection with the fans. That's why your jealous. BTW you've seen the gorilla known as Lulzmala (I hope I pronounced that correctly). Haruna, I think what everyone is trying to say is that let bygones be bygones and put the nail in the coffin of this incident. If not me and some others will come and slap your bitchiness out of you

Hahaha.... you think those fans would stick in her forever? How cute... it hurts when all the fans left you to someone even more fresh. Sooner or later you fan-based people would feel what I feel.

Anyway, it's almost nine vixens hate me already. I think I'm leading into a deja vu. But this time, I'm on the different side.
Post on February 1st 2016, 4:33 am by Azumi Goto (Online)
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GotoTheQueen

@GotoTheQueen

@GotoTheQueen

Post on February 1st 2016, 3:42 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GotoTheQueen

@GotoTheQueen

Post on February 1st 2016, 3:34 am by Azumi Goto (Online)
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GotoTheQueen

@GotoTheQueen

Post on February 1st 2016, 3:25 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GotoTheQueen

Post on February 1st 2016, 1:12 am by Bhris Elite (Online)
The debut of Chris Elite on Showdown takes place next week...

#FaithNSK #GodsGivenGreatness #FreshPrinceofShowdown
Post on February 1st 2016, 12:57 am by Drake Jaeger
@DieJaeger

Glad to see the new King of Elite was humble enough to beg the new Tag Team Champs for a pic. TJ seemed skeptical that it was Eclipse, but my argument that the guy is both fat and has terrible facial hair proved to be too solid of an argument.

Post on February 1st 2016, 12:56 am by Azumi Goto (Online)
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Azumi Goto wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@GotoTheQueen

Post on February 1st 2016, 12:46 am by Aren Mstislav
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@HailMstislav

Fine @LilNovacaineX but if you see me in the hospital bed near you then you know what happened. Or I might have been feeling the after effects of KOE.
@LilNovacaineX:
Haha You're the Best @HailMstislav. Happily I'm getting out after the Doc stitches my neck but if you get attack by Luzmala, I'll bring you flowers or some russian vodka. Kay? 
@HailMstislav

As long as it's the good kind then I'll be fine.
Post on February 1st 2016, 12:42 am by Tarah Nova
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@HailMstislav

Fine @LilNovacaineX but if you see me in the hospital bed near you then you know what happened. Or I might have been feeling the after effects of KOE.
@LilNovacaineX:
Haha You're the Best @HailMstislav. Happily I'm getting out after the Doc stitches my neck but if you get attack by Luzmala, I'll bring you flowers or some russian vodka. Kay? 
Post on February 1st 2016, 12:36 am by Aren Mstislav
@HailMstislav

Post on February 1st 2016, 12:34 am by showster26
PicPerfectMichaels posted a status update:

Awesome #KOE2016  can't wait till next year when I'm crowned King of EAW #HardWork #Hero #InTheBag
Post on February 1st 2016, 12:07 am by Tarah Nova
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@HailMstislav

What are these ships I kept hearing backstage. Did someone actually buy a ship, what the fuck is going on here. #SortaKindaInTheGutter

@AngeltownAJ: New ships pop up fast. TOO fast. It's kinda weird.
@LilNovacaineX: 
Ariaen will live on...
@HailMstislav

Ariaen? That's the name I heard of one of these ships. What is even a DDDRah
@AngeltownAJ: DDDrah and Ariaen all in one night? Y'all come up with this shit quick.
@LilNovacaineX:
Well what else to I have to do sitting in th ER with a wrap around my neck? Read? Nah. I'm making ship names...like Cluzmala...
@HailMstislav

Cluzmala? Sounds like a mystery show
@AngeltownAJ: Cluzmala is the craziest one of all, though...
@LilNovacaineX:
Believe me...if you could the sexaul tension between them, you'd understand.
@HailMstislav

I..I don't know how I feel about that.
@AngeltownAJ: I dunno, Tarah. I think Luzmala has homicidal urges, not sexual ones.
@LilNovacaineX:
Its okay, Aren. You'll know the feeling when your older. And eh, Homicidal--Sexual--Same thing when you look at it, Aria dear. 
@HailMstislav

Maybe. and I'm pretty sure Homicidal is not the same thing as Sexual. If so then there are a lot of murderers who have some explaining to do.
@LilNovacaineX:
Well either way, I find it cute. Maybe he wants to kill her--with love.
@HailMstislav

Let's hope it's for love and not something more sinister. Can the guy even love
@LilNovacaineX: 
Uh--I'm not to sure. Hey! Maybe you should ask him, Aren! c:
@HailMstislav

The Last time I've tried to talk to him I remember getting a boot to the face.
@LilNovacaineX: 

Yus but your bigger and faster then me. Plus I'm still at the hospital sooo..
Post on January 31st 2016, 11:55 pm by Aren Mstislav
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@HailMstislav

What are these ships I kept hearing backstage. Did someone actually buy a ship, what the fuck is going on here. #SortaKindaInTheGutter

@LilNovacaineX: 
Ariaen will live on...
@HailMstislav

@AngeltownAJ: DDDrah and Ariaen all in one night? Y'all come up with this shit quick.
@LilNovacaineX:
Well what else to I have to do sitting in th ER with a wrap around my neck? Read? Nah. I'm making ship names...like Cluzmala...
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX:
@HailMstislav

@AngeltownAJ: I dunno, Tarah. I think Luzmala has homicidal urges, not sexual ones.
@LilNovacaineX:
Its okay, Aren. You'll know the feeling when your older. And eh, Homicidal--Sexual--Same thing when you look at it, Aria dear. 
@HailMstislav

Maybe. and I'm pretty sure Homicidal is not the same thing as Sexual. If so then there are a lot of murderers who have some explaining to do.
@LilNovacaineX:
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX: 
@HailMstislav

The Last time I've tried to talk to him I remember getting a boot to the face.
Post on January 31st 2016, 11:52 pm by The Mexican Samurai

Dark Demon wrote:
No excuses. Mexican Samurai was the better man tonight, gained my respect.

We went to war. #FightOfTheYear #FeudOfTheYear
Post on January 31st 2016, 11:43 pm by Guest
No excuses. Mexican Samurai was the better man tonight, gained my respect.
Post on January 31st 2016, 11:37 pm by Carlos Rosso
Mexican Samurai wrote:

@MexicanSamuraiJ: There is no such thing as the word, "Impossible" and I will continue to win for my family, friends, and fans that support me. Thank you, Demon. You pushed me to my limits and helped me breakthrough to that upper echelon of talent. Next is a title, and since it seems as though the Interwire and EAW Championship are locked up, so I'll have to look elsewhere to get my title shot. #Dynasty #Voltage #Undefeated2016 #RNC #ConqueredDemons #KingOfElite
They are locked up because they WILL BE MINE.
Post on January 31st 2016, 11:32 pm by The Mexican Samurai

@MexicanSamuraiJ: There is no such thing as the word, "Impossible" and I will continue to win for my family, friends, and fans that support me. Thank you, Demon. You pushed me to my limits and helped me breakthrough to that upper echelon of talent. Next is a title, and since it seems as though the Interwire and EAW Championship are locked up, that means I'll have to look elsewhere to get my title shot. #Dynasty #Voltage #Undefeated2016 #RNC #ConqueredDemons #KingOfElite

Last edited by Mexican Samurai on January 31st 2016, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on January 31st 2016, 11:18 pm by My Watch Has Ended
@TheLiamCatterson

Trademarking the word 'Elite'. Pay up...
Post on January 31st 2016, 11:17 pm by Carlos Rosso
@Lioncross wrote:
What is this "shipping" the last thing I shipped was my package #package
........Was it a six man package?
Post on January 31st 2016, 11:13 pm by Tarah Nova
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX: 
Ariaen will live on...
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX:
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX:
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX:
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX:
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX: 
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: