EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Stephanie Matsuda

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Savannah Sunshine

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» Personal Problems
by CM Bank$ Today at 2:51 pm

» correcting a mistake
by TLA Today at 2:27 pm

» EAW Address 10/21/17
by Scott Diamond Today at 1:53 pm

» Fourth Wall versus Out of Character
by Ryan Wilson Today at 1:15 pm

» Ask Madison Kaline Anything You Want
by Madison Kaline Today at 12:06 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Shackleford Today at 10:43 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics. 
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 12:09 am by Tarah Nova (Online)
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

Only bruises and 10 stitches this time around. It was childs play, really. I've been in worse matches then the one at KOE. Sadly, EAW is still making take the week off. Sigh. Guess this means I get to hang with my Babe and see my Freakshows more. #LoveThem #Freakshows #ThatsGod #LeaderOfTheVixens #BruisesNeverKilledAnyone
@EAWMaddie

Yeah go back to what you do best....laying on your back with fill in the blank on top.
@LilNovacaineX
Hey, dont get jealous that I can get guys while your stuck alone in your hotal room with your buzz buddy. I mean thats all you can get now bcuz no man wants a trampy kind of girl. Sigh, truly I thought you were better then that but I guess not.
@EAWMaddie

I do just fine for myself thank you very much, not that its any of your business. I could get any guy I want, but I'm just not an easy slut like you willing to hump anything with the male genitalia.
@HBGsNumberOneFan

Oh come on you hags, there's more to life than proving other bitches how many dicks you can hop on!
@HailMstislav

That's one way to put it I guess
@LilNovacaineX:
Easy slut like me? Have you seen yourself lately miss my shorts shows half my ass. Get a life. See, I truly dont care about what you think you know about me. Also The Champ is right. Its not about how many dick you hopped on, Maddie. So why dont you hop off mine and get out of my business before something worse then petty name calling will happen.
@EAWMaddie

If I were you, i'd keep that mouth shut, before you get another ass kicking.
@NovacaineX:
You mean that attack you did AFTER you cheated in our match? Yeah, nah. What you did was cheap and pathetic--just like you. So if I were you, I'd watch my back. You don't know what I'm capable of, Mads..
Post on February 3rd 2016, 11:56 pm by Guest
Tarah Nova wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

Only bruises and 10 stitches this time around. It was childs play, really. I've been in worse matches then the one at KOE. Sadly, EAW is still making take the week off. Sigh. Guess this means I get to hang with my Babe and see my Freakshows more. #LoveThem #Freakshows #ThatsGod #LeaderOfTheVixens #BruisesNeverKilledAnyone
@EAWMaddie

Yeah go back to what you do best....laying on your back with fill in the blank on top.
@LilNovacaineX
Hey, dont get jealous that I can get guys while your stuck alone in your hotal room with your buzz buddy. I mean thats all you can get now bcuz no man wants a trampy kind of girl. Sigh, truly I thought you were better then that but I guess not.
@EAWMaddie

I do just fine for myself thank you very much, not that its any of your business. I could get any guy I want, but I'm just not an easy slut like you willing to hump anything with the male genitalia.
@HBGsNumberOneFan

Oh come on you hags, there's more to life than proving other bitches how many dicks you can hop on!
@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX:
Easy slut like me? Have you seen yourself lately miss my shorts shows half my ass. Get a life. See, I truly dont care about what you think you know about me. Also The Champ is right. Its not about how many dick you hopped on, Maddie. So why dont you hop off mine and get out of my business before something worse then petty name calling will happen.
@EAWMaddie

If I were you, i'd keep that mouth shut, before you get another ass kicking.
Post on February 3rd 2016, 11:47 pm by Tarah Nova (Online)
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@EAWMaddie

@LilNovacaineX
@EAWMaddie

@HBGsNumberOneFan

@HailMstislav

@LilNovacaineX:
Post on February 3rd 2016, 11:46 pm by Aren Mstislav
Eris LeCava wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@EAWMaddie

@LilNovacaineX
@EAWMaddie

@HBGsNumberOneFan

@HailMstislav

Post on February 3rd 2016, 11:43 pm by Aren Mstislav
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

I won't run and hide from you god. I'm looking forward to our encounter. I know that you as a god can bleed...but can you be broken?
@HailMstislav

Hello is this WB, yes I'm calling to tell you someone stole the tagline for Batman V Superman
Post on February 3rd 2016, 11:23 pm by Guest
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@EAWMaddie

@LilNovacaineX
@EAWMaddie

@HBGsNumberOneFan

Post on February 3rd 2016, 11:22 pm by Guest
@HBGsNumberOneFan

#Champion

Post on February 3rd 2016, 11:21 pm by Guest
Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@EAWMaddie

@LilNovacaineX
@EAWMaddie

Post on February 3rd 2016, 11:13 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

I won't run and hide from you god. I'm looking forward to our encounter. I know that you as a god can bleed...but can you be broken?
Post on February 3rd 2016, 11:03 pm by Tarah Nova (Online)
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@EAWMaddie

@LilNovacaineX
Post on February 3rd 2016, 4:51 pm by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

You stole my pride. I'm going to take it back...along with yours.

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Well, well, well..... is it just me or I've ever heard this kind of sentence somewhere before.
@MatsudaCloud

It's easy to talk shit when you attack people out of nowhere. Let's see how you are in that ring.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Hahahaha.... I'll show you the example of things to come. You better sit down and watch Showdown because.... it could be you someday.
@MatsudaCloud

I'll be watching alright. Show me your fire Sakazaki...so I can extinguish it.
Post on February 3rd 2016, 4:50 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Well, well, well..... is it just me or I've ever heard this kind of sentence somewhere before.
@MatsudaCloud

It's easy to talk shit when you attack people out of nowhere. Let's see how you are in that ring.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Hahahaha.... I'll show you the example of things to come. You better sit down and watch Showdown because.... it could be you someday.
Post on February 3rd 2016, 4:45 pm by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@MatsudaCloud

Post on February 3rd 2016, 4:32 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on February 3rd 2016, 4:03 pm by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@MatsudaCloud

Post on February 3rd 2016, 4:01 pm by Carlos Rosso (Online)
SK wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
SK wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:

@MexicanSamuraiJ: There is no such thing as the word, "Impossible" and I will continue to win for my family, friends, and fans that support me. Thank you, Demon. You pushed me to my limits and helped me breakthrough to that upper echelon of talent. Next is a title, and since it seems as though the Interwire and EAW Championship are locked up, so I'll have to look elsewhere to get my title shot. #Dynasty #Voltage #Undefeated2016 #RNC #ConqueredDemons #KingOfElite
They are locked up because they WILL BE MINE.
That awkward moment when you think you got a title shot or title on "Lock" and get stuck in a Tag Team match and someone else gets the shot you had on "Lock".  That's gotta be painful.
only a minor detail. The landscape begins and ends with me standing at the summit. PAINFUL is what i used to do to you on Dynasty on a regular basis.
I don't know if beating me once is a regular basis nice try though buddy.

#CarlosIsScaredOfDraStiK #FaithNSK #GoBackDynasty
Scared of him? Although he won our match, he is surely concussed after what I did. Oh, I beat you once, but slapped around you and your Iconomy clique for weeks. I fear no living being.
Post on February 3rd 2016, 3:37 pm by Aren Mstislav
Madison Kaline wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@EAWMaddie

@HailMstislav

There's some tension there, and I have no idea if it's sexual or not.
Post on February 3rd 2016, 3:08 pm by Bhris Elite (Online)
Carlos Rosso wrote:
SK wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:

@MexicanSamuraiJ: There is no such thing as the word, "Impossible" and I will continue to win for my family, friends, and fans that support me. Thank you, Demon. You pushed me to my limits and helped me breakthrough to that upper echelon of talent. Next is a title, and since it seems as though the Interwire and EAW Championship are locked up, so I'll have to look elsewhere to get my title shot. #Dynasty #Voltage #Undefeated2016 #RNC #ConqueredDemons #KingOfElite
They are locked up because they WILL BE MINE.
That awkward moment when you think you got a title shot or title on "Lock" and get stuck in a Tag Team match and someone else gets the shot you had on "Lock".  That's gotta be painful.
only a minor detail. The landscape begins and ends with me standing at the summit. PAINFUL is what i used to do to you on Dynasty on a regular basis.
I don't know if beating me once is a regular basis nice try though buddy.

#CarlosIsScaredOfDraStiK #FaithNSK #GoBackDynasty
Post on February 3rd 2016, 12:15 pm by Guest
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@EAWMaddie

Post on February 3rd 2016, 1:26 am by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@MatsudaCloud

#NoWordsAllFight
Post on February 2nd 2016, 11:58 pm by Dead End Bride
Prepared for my two matches tomorrow and Friday. Definitely logging some flight miles this week going from Duluth to Beijing. #FrequentFlyer #BraveIn
Post on February 2nd 2016, 11:42 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

@TheGawd

Guess this means more bruises for you #ThatsGod
Post on February 2nd 2016, 11:15 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

Been out with the family training and living it up. Never got around to addressing TLA. I'll be sure to apologize when I'm choking him.

#FuckJDDamon
#IOnlyCareAboutDamon
#GiveUsDamon
Post on February 2nd 2016, 11:12 pm by Thomas Minns
@BigBoyMinns

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Post on February 2nd 2016, 11:09 pm by Tarah Nova (Online)
@LilNovacaineX:

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: