EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!




The Land of Elite
 
HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark
 
坂崎ハルナ
 
Maddox Ayres
 
Carlos Rosso
 
Nobi
 
Azumi Goto
 
Stephanie Matsuda
 
DampshawIII
 
Ahren Fournier
 
Finnegan Wakefield
 
Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Today at 8:06 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Maddox Ayres Today at 5:35 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Today at 4:36 pm

» Resignation
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:04 pm

» EAW Feed
by Carlos Rosso Today at 11:47 am

» Arselx
by Arselx Today at 11:44 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 
 

 EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



20151130
PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics. 
Back to top Go down

 Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 10:20 pm by Thomas Minns
Brody Sparks wrote:
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@TheBrodySparks:

See you at #Battleground
@BigBoyMinns

I'll see you there Wink
@TheBrodySparks:
Cute. I bet you taste nice.
@BigBoyMinns

Showdown is actually in my hometown this week, we're just a quick drive away from my Mansion. Isn't that just great.

@TheBrodySparks:
I'm more of a tie my up in a basement kind of girl...
@BigBoyMinns

Would a wine cellar suffice?

-------

http://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3703
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 10:16 pm by вrσdч spαrks .
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@TheBrodySparks:

See you at #Battleground
@BigBoyMinns

I'll see you there Wink
@TheBrodySparks:
Cute. I bet you taste nice.
@BigBoyMinns

Showdown is actually in my hometown this week, we're just a quick drive away from my Mansion. Isn't that just great.

@TheBrodySparks:
I'm more of a tie my up in a basement kind of girl...
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 10:06 pm by Thomas Minns
Brody Sparks wrote:
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@TheBrodySparks:

See you at #Battleground
@BigBoyMinns

I'll see you there Wink
@TheBrodySparks:
Cute. I bet you taste nice.
@BigBoyMinns

Showdown is actually in my hometown this week, we're just a quick drive away from my Mansion. Isn't that just great.
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 9:49 pm by вrσdч spαrks .
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
@TheBrodySparks:

See you at #Battleground
@BigBoyMinns

I'll see you there Wink
@TheBrodySparks:
Cute. I bet you taste nice.
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 9:06 pm by Thomas Minns
Brody Sparks wrote:
@TheBrodySparks:

See you at #Battleground
@BigBoyMinns

I'll see you there Wink
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 7:59 pm by вrσdч spαrks .
@TheBrodySparks:

See you at #Battleground
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 6:06 pm by Clark Duncan
Insert post that stirs the pot here. #moarbeefpls
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 4:35 pm by Mr. DEDEDE (Online)
@TheGawd

What's a king to a God? Nothing.

What's a God to a nonbeliever? That's easy. #STILLGOD
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 2:55 am by Eclipse Diemos
J Dynasty wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
ℜhaegar wrote:
@EAW

If only your so-called "wrestlers" can stop wasting their time on social media, and actually work to become a TRUE wrestler. #idiots
@HailMstislav

@SakazakiHarunaDesu


@TJonEAW

@insanesavior

avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 2:34 am by Tiberius Jones
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
ℜhaegar wrote:
@EAW

If only your so-called "wrestlers" can stop wasting their time on social media, and actually work to become a TRUE wrestler. #idiots
@HailMstislav

@SakazakiHarunaDesu


@TJonEAW

avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 2:22 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
ℜhaegar wrote:
@EAW

If only your so-called "wrestlers" can stop wasting their time on social media, and actually work to become a TRUE wrestler. #idiots
@HailMstislav

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 5th 2016, 2:06 am by Aren Mstislav
ℜhaegar wrote:
@EAW

If only your so-called "wrestlers" can stop wasting their time on social media, and actually work to become a TRUE wrestler. #idiots
@HailMstislav

avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 7:15 pm by Bad News Ventura
@EAW

If only your so-called "wrestlers" can stop wasting their time on social media, and actually work to become a TRUE wrestler. #idiots
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 7:09 pm by Aria Jaxon
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Thomas Minns wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Eris LeCava wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

Only bruises and 10 stitches this time around. It was childs play, really. I've been in worse matches then the one at KOE. Sadly, EAW is still making take the week off. Sigh. Guess this means I get to hang with my Babe and see my Freakshows more. #LoveThem #Freakshows #ThatsGod #LeaderOfTheVixens #BruisesNeverKilledAnyone
@EAWMaddie

Yeah go back to what you do best....laying on your back with fill in the blank on top.
@LilNovacaineX
Hey, dont get jealous that I can get guys while your stuck alone in your hotal room with your buzz buddy. I mean thats all you can get now bcuz no man wants a trampy kind of girl. Sigh, truly I thought you were better then that but I guess not.
@EAWMaddie

I do just fine for myself thank you very much, not that its any of your business. I could get any guy I want, but I'm just not an easy slut like you willing to hump anything with the male genitalia.
@HBGsNumberOneFan

Oh come on you hags, there's more to life than proving other bitches how many dicks you can hop on!
@HailMstislav

That's one way to put it I guess
@LilNovacaineX:
Easy slut like me? Have you seen yourself lately miss my shorts shows half my ass. Get a life. See, I truly dont care about what you think you know about me. Also The Champ is right. Its not about how many dick you hopped on, Maddie. So why dont you hop off mine and get out of my business before something worse then petty name calling will happen.
@EAWMaddie

If I were you, i'd keep that mouth shut, before you get another ass kicking.
@NovacaineX:
You mean that attack you did AFTER you cheated in our match? Yeah, nah. What you did was cheap and pathetic--just like you. So if I were you, I'd watch my back. You don't know what I'm capable of, Mads..
@BigBoyMinns

Ladies, ladies, ladies. There's no need to argue over me once again, you can both hop on this dick. There's plenty of Minns to go around.
@HailMstislav

Aren and Ares disapprove of sexual harassment, Minns
 
@AngeltownAJ: He's got a hard time with the whole "no means no" thing.
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 4:41 pm by Carson Ramsay
Lucian Black wrote:
Nice catching up with you, brother #DiamondCage

@IAMRAMSAY

I don't know what the hell you're on about or who this Diamond Cage fella is, but I for one was there for the free beer.
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 2:17 pm by Aren Mstislav
@Thomas Minns wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Eris LeCava wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

Only bruises and 10 stitches this time around. It was childs play, really. I've been in worse matches then the one at KOE. Sadly, EAW is still making take the week off. Sigh. Guess this means I get to hang with my Babe and see my Freakshows more. #LoveThem #Freakshows #ThatsGod #LeaderOfTheVixens #BruisesNeverKilledAnyone
@EAWMaddie

Yeah go back to what you do best....laying on your back with fill in the blank on top.
@LilNovacaineX
Hey, dont get jealous that I can get guys while your stuck alone in your hotal room with your buzz buddy. I mean thats all you can get now bcuz no man wants a trampy kind of girl. Sigh, truly I thought you were better then that but I guess not.
@EAWMaddie

I do just fine for myself thank you very much, not that its any of your business. I could get any guy I want, but I'm just not an easy slut like you willing to hump anything with the male genitalia.
@HBGsNumberOneFan

Oh come on you hags, there's more to life than proving other bitches how many dicks you can hop on!
@HailMstislav

That's one way to put it I guess
@LilNovacaineX:
Easy slut like me? Have you seen yourself lately miss my shorts shows half my ass. Get a life. See, I truly dont care about what you think you know about me. Also The Champ is right. Its not about how many dick you hopped on, Maddie. So why dont you hop off mine and get out of my business before something worse then petty name calling will happen.
@EAWMaddie

If I were you, i'd keep that mouth shut, before you get another ass kicking.
@NovacaineX:
You mean that attack you did AFTER you cheated in our match? Yeah, nah. What you did was cheap and pathetic--just like you. So if I were you, I'd watch my back. You don't know what I'm capable of, Mads..
@BigBoyMinns

Ladies, ladies, ladies. There's no need to argue over me once again, you can both hop on this dick. There's plenty of Minns to go around.
@HailMstislav

Aren and Ares disapprove of sexual harassment, Minns
 
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 11:27 am by GC
Nice catching up with you, brother #DiamondCage

avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 7:28 am by Mr. DEDEDE (Online)
@TheGawd

Bright and early. #GetOnnit
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 6:50 am by Thomas Minns
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Eris LeCava wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
Madison Kaline wrote:
@Tarah Nova wrote:
@LilNovacaineX:

Only bruises and 10 stitches this time around. It was childs play, really. I've been in worse matches then the one at KOE. Sadly, EAW is still making take the week off. Sigh. Guess this means I get to hang with my Babe and see my Freakshows more. #LoveThem #Freakshows #ThatsGod #LeaderOfTheVixens #BruisesNeverKilledAnyone
@EAWMaddie

Yeah go back to what you do best....laying on your back with fill in the blank on top.
@LilNovacaineX
Hey, dont get jealous that I can get guys while your stuck alone in your hotal room with your buzz buddy. I mean thats all you can get now bcuz no man wants a trampy kind of girl. Sigh, truly I thought you were better then that but I guess not.
@EAWMaddie

I do just fine for myself thank you very much, not that its any of your business. I could get any guy I want, but I'm just not an easy slut like you willing to hump anything with the male genitalia.
@HBGsNumberOneFan

Oh come on you hags, there's more to life than proving other bitches how many dicks you can hop on!
@HailMstislav

That's one way to put it I guess
@LilNovacaineX:
Easy slut like me? Have you seen yourself lately miss my shorts shows half my ass. Get a life. See, I truly dont care about what you think you know about me. Also The Champ is right. Its not about how many dick you hopped on, Maddie. So why dont you hop off mine and get out of my business before something worse then petty name calling will happen.
@EAWMaddie

If I were you, i'd keep that mouth shut, before you get another ass kicking.
@NovacaineX:
You mean that attack you did AFTER you cheated in our match? Yeah, nah. What you did was cheap and pathetic--just like you. So if I were you, I'd watch my back. You don't know what I'm capable of, Mads..
@BigBoyMinns

Ladies, ladies, ladies. There's no need to argue over me once again, you can both hop on this dick. There's plenty of Minns to go around.
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 5:14 am by Stephanie Matsuda
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Eris LeCava wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@Eris LeCava wrote:
@HBGsNumberOneFan

#Champion

@MatsudaCloud

It wasn't fair and square...but you won. I'll give you that much. Either way it was a good match.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Remember that I knocked you both.... I even hit Eris with a chair while you only get a kick to your head how could not that be fair and square? You are not good enough, simple as that.
@HBGsNumberOneFan

Yeah.. being attacked out of no where, completely unaware totallllyyy shows how dominant you are, jerk!
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

But you still win that match and still be a champion, right? So, nothing to bitch about... I'm attacking you, but I never meant to help you win in the first place, anyway.
@MatsudaCloud

@HBGsNumberOneFan Haruna is in no condition to take on either of us one on one. After all she's so fragile...
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 4:52 am by El Landerson
Eris LeCava I'll see you on Season Premiere on DCW for your Eaw Vixen's Champion
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 4:06 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@Eris LeCava wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@Eris LeCava wrote:
@HBGsNumberOneFan

#Champion

@MatsudaCloud

It wasn't fair and square...but you won. I'll give you that much. Either way it was a good match.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Remember that I knocked you both.... I even hit Eris with a chair while you only get a kick to your head how could not that be fair and square? You are not good enough, simple as that.
@HBGsNumberOneFan

Yeah.. being attacked out of no where, completely unaware totallllyyy shows how dominant you are, jerk!
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

But you still win that match and still be a champion, right? So, nothing to bitch about... I'm attacking you, but I never meant to help you win in the first place, anyway.
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 2:20 am by Guest
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@Eris LeCava wrote:
@HBGsNumberOneFan

#Champion

@MatsudaCloud

It wasn't fair and square...but you won. I'll give you that much. Either way it was a good match.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Remember that I knocked you both.... I even hit Eris with a chair while you only get a kick to your head how could not that be fair and square? You are not good enough, simple as that.
@HBGsNumberOneFan

Yeah.. being attacked out of no where, completely unaware totallllyyy shows how dominant you are, jerk!
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 1:22 am by 坂崎ハルナ
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@Eris LeCava wrote:
@HBGsNumberOneFan

#Champion

@MatsudaCloud

It wasn't fair and square...but you won. I'll give you that much. Either way it was a good match.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Remember that I knocked you both.... I even hit Eris with a chair while you only get a kick to your head how could not that be fair and square? You are not good enough, simple as that.
avatar
Re: EAW Feed
Post on February 4th 2016, 12:41 am by Stephanie Matsuda
@Eris LeCava wrote:
@HBGsNumberOneFan

#Champion

@MatsudaCloud

It wasn't fair and square...but you won. I'll give you that much. Either way it was a good match.
Re: EAW Feed
Post  by Sponsored content
 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: