EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!




The Land of Elite
 
HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS || VOLTAGE FPV, SHOCK VALUE, WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, 2017 AT 6PM EST! TUNE INTO THE EAW DISCORD SERVER TO SEE IT TAKE PLACE LIVE! || EMPIRE'S FIRST EVER FPV "BLOODLETTER" WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH AT 6PM EST! THE BLOODLETTER PAGE HAS BEEN POSTED HERE || PLEASE DONATE TO THE GOFUNDME FOR MAVIS "BRODY SPARKS" STERLING'S FUNERAL EXPENSES AT THIS LINK HELP THIS CAMPAIGN REACH GOAL FOR OUR BELOVED FRIEND. WE LOVE YOU BRODY.
Top posting users this week
坂崎ハルナ
 
Jon McAdams
 
Finnegan Wakefield
 
Ryan Wilson
 
Nobi
 
Amadeus
 
Keelan Cetinich
 
thefranchise
 
Bhris Elite
 
Wild Boys
 
Latest topics
» Sign Up Template
by CM Bank$ Today at 12:18 am

» Lars Grier
by Lars Grier Today at 12:09 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Harvey Yorke Yesterday at 11:26 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Sinister Ace [Pehrox] Yesterday at 10:53 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Yesterday at 12:36 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 
 

 That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1143
Age : 26
Hailing From : San Jose, California
Status : Don't Call It A Comeback

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 12:32 pm

I talk to a lot of people who say, "I don't like when people talk shit about one another" and then they'll openly talk shit about the person who is talking shit.  :why:

Also, I hate passive aggressiveness especially when it comes to forum posting, social media posts or people who leave notes around.  If you got a problem with someone then you should address them directly.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Watch Has Ended



Posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 1:26 pm

People
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 3009
Age : 26
Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall
Status : Bein' a badder hombre than ever before

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 1:26 pm

I dislike people who come on EAW or efeds in general to talk about their personal life. We aren't therapists or even a therapy forum so please post there if your mom died or your best friend got shot or some shit. If it's relevant to EAW you don't need to make a forum topic about it send DDD a PM because otherwise you are just fishing for attention and nobody gives a fuck why you didn't promo.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
#KimboLivesMatter

avatar

Posts : 2049
Age : 19
Hailing From : portland
Status : I'M A FUNNY GUY

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 2:33 pm

POC.



thanks tarah and piff and kendra for making my sigs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#KimboLivesMatter

avatar

Posts : 2049
Age : 19
Hailing From : portland
Status : I'M A FUNNY GUY

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 2:33 pm

POC.



thanks tarah and piff and kendra for making my sigs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#KimboLivesMatter

avatar

Posts : 2049
Age : 19
Hailing From : portland
Status : I'M A FUNNY GUY

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 2:34 pm

POC.



thanks tarah and piff and kendra for making my sigs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greg Ward

avatar

Posts : 123
Age : 29
Status : Number 1 Jr. Heavyweight In The World!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 5th 2015, 11:02 am

I don't like assholes, people who shits on others ideas, dick riders(Not talking about females that like to ride, I love them.), CWF(Still upset about the racist thing), and Bill O'Reilly. Fuck him, Trump and Carsion.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1467
Age : 21
Hailing From : Batman, Turkey
Status : Stay down.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 6th 2015, 8:10 am

every sport americans are obsessed about  :wayne:



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 2871
Age : 33
Hailing From : BK
Status : Holy Knight of Candyland

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 6th 2015, 10:58 am

People who stand in front of doorways! What in the fuck!

And people who stop in their tracks in a crowd without moving to the side...geez!




Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastradamus
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 3131
Age : 21
Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 7th 2015, 2:12 pm

I don't like when people make random appreciation threads just to please the boss

:young:
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 2871
Age : 33
Hailing From : BK
Status : Holy Knight of Candyland

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 7th 2015, 3:34 pm

Lance Hart~! wrote:
I don't like when people make random appreciation threads just to please the boss

:young:

Welp there goes my plans for making a DEDEDE Day...




Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastradamus
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 3131
Age : 21
Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 7th 2015, 3:41 pm

XD I'm cool with Dedede Day. Just as long as you tell him I helped think of it :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2354
Age : 20
Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 16th 2015, 5:34 am

People who refuse to own up to something that is obvious to everyone else.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 3009
Age : 26
Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall
Status : Bein' a badder hombre than ever before

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 16th 2015, 1:26 pm

Greg Ward's ideas


Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTM



Posts : 2373
Age : 18
Hailing From : San Diego, California
Status : Welcome back to my world.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 16th 2015, 2:21 pm

Y2Impact cheating in Pokemon Showdown.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bad News Ventura

avatar

Posts : 3414
Age : 33
Hailing From : The Underground
Status : Just.....

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 16th 2015, 2:26 pm

What kind of a negative thread is this? No wonder EAW is the household for growing psychopaths here.


"You have to make up your mind now, my friends.
Choose to believe in my ideals now...
...or simply....perish I guess."


"No no no, ahahahaha....
I WANT YOU TO BE AFRAID?!
No, absolutely not.....it will come all natural for you.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 2625
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 16th 2015, 2:29 pm

Going through this pokemon thing not knowing shit to nothing about pokemon. idk how I even became champ.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2354
Age : 20
Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   February 22nd 2017, 7:18 pm

THE BITCH TYPE, I DISLIKE


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 3009
Age : 26
Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall
Status : Bein' a badder hombre than ever before

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   February 22nd 2017, 8:15 pm

@TLA wrote:
I dislike people who come on EAW or efeds in general to talk about their personal life. We aren't therapists or even a therapy forum so please post there if your mom died or your best friend got shot or some shit. If it's relevant to EAW you don't need to make a forum topic about it send DDD a PM because otherwise you are just fishing for attention and nobody gives a fuck why you didn't promo.
lmao damn I sound like a massive asshole here. I was prolly joking but I don't even remember what caused me to post this. Looking back at old posts where I say some faggot ass shit that's that shit I don't like.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2354
Age : 20
Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   March 10th 2017, 11:39 pm

Ignorant motherfuckers who come here and instantly catch attitude without having put in the work to justify cockiness. If you haven't won a single title and have an attitude, you are the drizzling shits. Moreover, people who come here and have this preconceived notion that someone's character should be intrinsically linked to their pic base's character, for whatever unbearably idiotic, confounding reason. That's the most moronic, unoriginal, contrived bullshit that I've ever heard. YOUR PIC BASE HAS NO BEARING ON THE OUTCOME OF YOUR MATCHES, LESS SO ON THE PORTRAYAL OF YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER. You're the only one limiting yourself if you think you can only play the character your pic base does. Your pic base is the IMAGE OF YOU. It is *NOT* you. It is *NOT* your character. If someone came here using The Great Khali as a pic base but they happened to be smooth and articulate as fuck on the promos page, guess what? THEY'D STILL FUCKING BE SUCCESSFUL. If you confine your character to the roles your pic base has portrayed, all you do is creatively strangle yourself. I get that some here might have a different opinion, but guess what? Fuck their opinion. Their opinion doesn't fucking matter. MY opinion matters. Not the opinions of these wonderbread motherfuckers. Game recognize game, and some of y'all lookin' real unfamiliar!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1661
Age : 20
Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada
Status : DEUS VULT!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   March 10th 2017, 11:46 pm

@Y2Impact wrote:
Ignorant motherfuckers who come here and instantly catch attitude without having put in the work to justify cockiness. If you haven't won a single title and have an attitude, you are the drizzling shits. Moreover, people who come here and have this preconceived notion that someone's character should be intrinsically linked to their pic base's character, for whatever unbearably idiotic, confounding reason. That's the most moronic, unoriginal, contrived bullshit that I've ever heard. YOUR PIC BASE HAS NO BEARING ON THE OUTCOME OF YOUR MATCHES, LESS SO ON THE PORTRAYAL OF YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER. You're the only one limiting yourself if you think you can only play the character your pic base does. Your pic base is the IMAGE OF YOU. It is *NOT* you. It is *NOT* your character. If someone came here using The Great Khali as a pic base but they happened to be smooth and articulate as fuck on the promos page, guess what? THEY'D STILL FUCKING BE SUCCESSFUL. If you confine your character to the roles your pic base has portrayed, all you do is creatively strangle yourself. I get that some here might have a different opinion, but guess what? Fuck their opinion. Their opinion doesn't fucking matter. MY opinion matters. Not the opinions of these wonderbread motherfuckers. Game recognize game, and some of y'all lookin' real unfamiliar!
I honestly never got why people always assume that a shit rep will be what destroys them (I mean other than a lack of renders). But as long as they actually take influence from other material I wouldn't care. I mean I knew a few fedders on other sights, one used Eva Marie and played the bitch heel to perfection. So yeah, never got that motion of people trying to be their pic reps.


DEUS VULT! 








Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 970
Age : 20
Hailing From : Queens, New York
Status : Life is full of opportunities

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   March 10th 2017, 11:56 pm

People with last minute promos. I mean, dude, you got an entire week to outpromo me or reply me but you choose this cheap tactic of promoing at the last minute so that I couldn't reply back? WTF






Thank you for this Jakob DeLion 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1661
Age : 20
Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada
Status : DEUS VULT!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   March 10th 2017, 11:58 pm

@Mike Showman wrote:
People with last minute promos. I mean, dude, you got an entire week to outpromo me or reply me but you choose this cheap tactic of promoing at the last minute so that I couldn't reply back? WTF
Why are you people speaking to me so much??? Seriously I could agree so damn hard with this.


DEUS VULT! 








Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1661
Age : 20
Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada
Status : DEUS VULT!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   March 11th 2017, 12:03 am

Another one I'd honestly do is a clear lack of character flaws. I mean, hey every character in every form of media has strengths and flaws to think over. If you ask me mary-sue characters really shouldn't be pushed. 
Another one I hate is not following character consistency.


DEUS VULT! 








Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 970
Age : 20
Hailing From : Queens, New York
Status : Life is full of opportunities

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   March 11th 2017, 12:28 am

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
@Mike Showman wrote:
People with last minute promos. I mean, dude, you got an entire week to outpromo me or reply me but you choose this cheap tactic of promoing at the last minute so that I couldn't reply back? WTF
Why are you people speaking to me so much??? Seriously I could agree so damn hard with this.

It's actually a general trend I watch everywhere and pisses me off tbh.






Thank you for this Jakob DeLion 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Shit Stirring Again
» a couple more oh shit moments
» WHEN YOU ARE OVER 60 WHO GIVES A SHIT?
» Rednecks build cool shit!
» Adele - Who Is Buying This Shit?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: Interact :: General Discussion-