EAW | Season 10
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!





 
HomeEAW Main SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO EAW ::: EAW PAIN FOR PRIDE X IS COMING YOUR WAY! ::: MAIN SITE TO BE REDESIGNED SOON :::
CLICK ARROW TO HIDE SIDEBAR
Top posting users this week
JohnnyFNNova
 
TLA
 
CM Bank$
 
Y2Impact
 
Mr. DEDEDE
 
Anthony Leonhart
 
Lucas Johnson
 
Moongoose McQueen
 
April Song
 
坂崎ハルナ
 
Latest topics
» Retro Reaction: Pain 4 Pride
by Robbie V Today at 8:55 am

» EAW Hall of Fame Inductees: Triple Crown Syndicate
by Robbie V Today at 8:45 am

» Empire: Terminus Predictions Thread
by TLA Today at 8:01 am

» Main site is down temporarily (should be back)
by TLA Today at 7:58 am

» Demon Appreciation Thread
by TLA Today at 7:57 am

» The Compliment Game
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 7:27 am

Upcoming Events


Share | 
 

 That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2330
Age : 20
Hailing From : The Upper Room
Status : PASSES ARE WAY MORE COOL WHEN YOU FORCE THEM THROUGH TRIPLE COVERAGE

PostSubject: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:19 pm

I don't feel each petty personal dislike we have of something deserves its own thread, so I'm reviving a thread I made on the old website. State anything you don't like.

For example, those motherfucking San Francisco 49ers. Yes, still.


Ares Vendetta wrote:
Sometime after that, Demon decides he wants to win the Grand Rampage Match after being virtually non-existent on the promos page despite having himself reign for a good deal as Hall of Fame Champion and having himself and Mexican Samurai go to the Semi-Finals of a Tag Team Tournament that he never intended to win and to only use as a means for his feud. So Demon actually tries promoing hard for once, and ends up losing to Impact, who not only put out better promos and just as many, but had actually given a shit about promoing prior to the event. Demon decides he’s had enough and retires, most likely believing he was cheated out of winning because Lucian Black lasted longer than him and Impact won in literally the least pre-determined Grand Rampage Match ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2631
Age : 24
Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:21 pm

:rollins: AHAHAHAHA, I got the baseballers. (wrong section BTW)




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2330
Age : 20
Hailing From : The Upper Room
Status : PASSES ARE WAY MORE COOL WHEN YOU FORCE THEM THROUGH TRIPLE COVERAGE

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:29 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
:rollins: AHAHAHAHA, I got the baseballers. (wrong section BTW)
Is it not supposed to be in General Discussion? That's how I classify it, unless it was originally in EAW and someone moved it, in which case I have no idea.


Ares Vendetta wrote:
Sometime after that, Demon decides he wants to win the Grand Rampage Match after being virtually non-existent on the promos page despite having himself reign for a good deal as Hall of Fame Champion and having himself and Mexican Samurai go to the Semi-Finals of a Tag Team Tournament that he never intended to win and to only use as a means for his feud. So Demon actually tries promoing hard for once, and ends up losing to Impact, who not only put out better promos and just as many, but had actually given a shit about promoing prior to the event. Demon decides he’s had enough and retires, most likely believing he was cheated out of winning because Lucian Black lasted longer than him and Impact won in literally the least pre-determined Grand Rampage Match ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2631
Age : 24
Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:33 pm

Yeah I think someone moved it, unless I've gone crazy.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2330
Age : 20
Hailing From : The Upper Room
Status : PASSES ARE WAY MORE COOL WHEN YOU FORCE THEM THROUGH TRIPLE COVERAGE

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:37 pm

Ah, well thank you to whoever moved it in that case.

You know what else I fucking hate? Kombucha. Shit is disgusting.


Ares Vendetta wrote:
Sometime after that, Demon decides he wants to win the Grand Rampage Match after being virtually non-existent on the promos page despite having himself reign for a good deal as Hall of Fame Champion and having himself and Mexican Samurai go to the Semi-Finals of a Tag Team Tournament that he never intended to win and to only use as a means for his feud. So Demon actually tries promoing hard for once, and ends up losing to Impact, who not only put out better promos and just as many, but had actually given a shit about promoing prior to the event. Demon decides he’s had enough and retires, most likely believing he was cheated out of winning because Lucian Black lasted longer than him and Impact won in literally the least pre-determined Grand Rampage Match ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav

avatar

Posts : 2593
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:38 pm

Seahawks can go suck a dick


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dahlia Monroe

avatar

Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:41 pm

Pittsburgh Steelers


Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

avatar

Posts : 417
Age : 22
Status : taking a shit

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:49 pm

alcopops, people who drink these and are actually of legal drinking age should be ashamed of themselves


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Duncan

avatar

Posts : 1748
Age : 22
Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom
Status : My spirit animal's really a pterodactyl.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:51 pm

People being someone they're not.


#HalfHipsterHalfOutcast

Shit happens and life goes on™

 



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross

avatar

Posts : 580
Age : 24
Status : Team Special Treatment

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:58 pm

@Clark Duncan wrote:
People being someone they're not.

In that case, efedding might be a weird thing for you, Clark.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav

avatar

Posts : 2593
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:16 pm

Jensen Ackles should've been the voice for Red Hood/Arkham Knight in Arkham Knight.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraAmberWilliams

avatar

Posts : 73
Age : 27
Hailing From : Venice, Florida

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:30 pm

I don't like Tom Brady, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Miley Cyrus (the new version of her not the Disney version), stupid people and my very own co-workers.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse Diemos
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy
avatar

Posts : 1388
Age : 21
Status : Welcome to the Outcast Era

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:34 pm

Vapers. I don't give a shit if you vape but god just because it doesn't smell like a cigarette doesn't mean it smells any better, don't blow it in my face.




(Thank you everyone for the Sigs!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Duncan

avatar

Posts : 1748
Age : 22
Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom
Status : My spirit animal's really a pterodactyl.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:42 pm

@Lioncross wrote:
@Clark Duncan wrote:
People being someone they're not.

In that case, efedding might be a weird thing for you, Clark.
Ha. I realised this after my post but couldn't be bothered editing it. Obviously in an efed people are generally gonna be someone they're not (though as I've mentioned many times before, Clark is a slightly exaggerated extension of myself). I was more referring to IRL, but also people on the internet (aka the efedder behind the character!).


#HalfHipsterHalfOutcast

Shit happens and life goes on™

 



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross

avatar

Posts : 580
Age : 24
Status : Team Special Treatment

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:45 pm

@Clark Duncan wrote:
@Lioncross wrote:
@Clark Duncan wrote:
People being someone they're not.

In that case, efedding might be a weird thing for you, Clark.
Ha. I realised this after my post but couldn't be bothered editing it. Obviously in an efed people are generally gonna be someone they're not (though as I've mentioned many times before, Clark is a slightly exaggerated extension of myself). I was more referring to IRL, but also people on the internet (aka the efedder behind the character!).

I gotcha, I just saw a chance to be that way and went for it.

As for me, I'm gonna start with the durian. It's a tropical Asian fruit that's spiky, and it smells disgusting. It's so bad that some countries ban it from public transit. Many in my family love it, but I can't even get near it.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ

avatar

Posts : 5645
Age : 25
Status : てっぺん取ったんで~!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:53 pm

@Lioncross wrote:
As for me, I'm gonna start with the durian. It's a tropical Asian fruit that's spiky, and it smells disgusting. It's so bad that some countries ban it from public transit. Many in my family love it, but I can't even get near it.
I meet this fruit everyday and every time..... I can't stand with the smell at all. I totally dislike Durian too.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eris LeCava

avatar

Posts : 349
Hailing From : Tampa, Florida
Status : Hi! I love you!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 11:38 pm

Fucking hate seafood



Thank you, Tarah, for this amazing sig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda

avatar

Posts : 2635
Age : 32
Hailing From : BK
Status : Ronin.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 11:39 pm

@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Vapers. I don't give a shit if you vape but god just because it doesn't smell like a cigarette doesn't mean it smells any better, don't blow it in my face.

:cena:





Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tiberius IV
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2631
Age : 24
Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 3:03 am

I very much dislike when people use "we all" when trying to somehow remove responsibility, guilt or anything from themselves or others by implying we all do it or have done it. Sure I might have done some things, other things I haven't, but either way we aren't a monolith, and there is nothing for certain to say we were all involved in every little thing you did that you now regret or think differently of.

"We all go on racist rants in private"

"We were all loose cannons when we were 18"

"We all did drugs"

"We all cheated on tests"

"We all once hated -insert whatever-"

Anything "we all".

In fact to add to it, I hate it when people try to act like criminals and such ilk are retarded, and would prefer to annoy everyone just for meaningless tasks or refuse to see reality that some things will never stop happening in this world.

Like people who say all men should take consent classes???? No one needs to take classes on not murdering, not stealing and all other crimes, why should we all be forced to take classes on not raping and sexually assaulting people? And why are so many morons under the assumption that rapists don't know rape shouldn't be done? If they thought rape was okay, then they'd talk abut rape openly.......but instead they know its illegal and wrong in society, consent classes won't stop those sickos.

Also the people who act like people saying women should be careful in where they go, how they dress and who they interact with is taking away blame from rapists/assaulter and harming the victim. No. It's like locked and closed doors. In a perfect world, we could all sleep at night with our doors unlocked, our doors wide open even! We wouldn't need bike locks or car doors that lock either. But it isn't a perfect world, you gotta be careful by locking your stuff and it's a good idea not to leave your doors or garages wide open if you don't want a criminal to come take your shit. You also shouldn't hang around with people in gangs if you don't want to get stabbed by them, or their enemies. Same thing with clothes, where you go and who you are with as women. It's not that dressing provocatively and hanging with sleazy individuals makes it okay for them to rape, it just an unwise move when scumbags inhabit the earth.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Minns

avatar

Posts : 767
Age : 20
Hailing From : United Kingdom
Status : Upper Echelon

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 3:10 am

People who lick each others bumholes, figuratively not literally.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 1939
Age : 23
Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 4:32 am

@Eris LeCava wrote:
Fucking hate seafood
Because I agree so much girl, shrimps (if they are counted) can be my exceptions anyday though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda

avatar

Posts : 2635
Age : 32
Hailing From : BK
Status : Ronin.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 9:34 am

J Dynasty wrote:
I very much dislike when people use "we all" when trying to somehow remove responsibility, guilt or anything from themselves or others by implying we all do it or have done it. Sure I might have done some things, other things I haven't, but either way we aren't a monolith, and there is nothing for certain to say we were all involved in every little thing you did that you now regret or think differently of.

"We all go on racist rants in private"

"We were all loose cannons when we were 18"

"We all did drugs"

"We all cheated on tests"

"We all once hated -insert whatever-"

Anything "we all".

In fact to add to it, I hate it when people try to act like criminals and such ilk are retarded, and would prefer to annoy everyone just for meaningless tasks or refuse to see reality that some things will never stop happening in this world.

Like people who say all men should take consent classes???? No one needs to take classes on not murdering, not stealing and all other crimes, why should we all be forced to take classes on not raping and sexually assaulting people? And why are so many morons under the assumption that rapists don't know rape shouldn't be done? If they thought rape was okay, then they'd talk abut rape openly.......but instead they know its illegal and wrong in society, consent classes won't stop those sickos.

Also the people who act like people saying women should be careful in where they go, how they dress and who they interact with is taking away blame from rapists/assaulter and harming the victim. No. It's like locked and closed doors. In a perfect world, we could all sleep at night with our doors unlocked, our doors wide open even! We wouldn't need bike locks or car doors that lock either. But it isn't a perfect world, you gotta be careful by locking your stuff and it's a good idea not to leave your doors or garages wide open if you don't want a criminal to come take your shit. You also shouldn't hang around with people in gangs if you don't want to get stabbed by them, or their enemies. Same thing with clothes, where you go and who you are with as women. It's not that dressing provocatively and hanging with sleazy individuals makes it okay for them to rape, it just an unwise move when scumbags inhabit the earth.

I can agree with this  :hmm:





Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aren Mstislav

avatar

Posts : 2593
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 10:41 am

J Dynasty wrote:
I very much dislike when people use "we all" when trying to somehow remove responsibility, guilt or anything from themselves or others by implying we all do it or have done it. Sure I might have done some things, other things I haven't, but either way we aren't a monolith, and there is nothing for certain to say we were all involved in every little thing you did that you now regret or think differently of.

"We all go on racist rants in private"

"We were all loose cannons when we were 18"

"We all did drugs"

"We all cheated on tests"

"We all once hated -insert whatever-"

Anything "we all".

In fact to add to it, I hate it when people try to act like criminals and such ilk are retarded, and would prefer to annoy everyone just for meaningless tasks or refuse to see reality that some things will never stop happening in this world.

Like people who say all men should take consent classes???? No one needs to take classes on not murdering, not stealing and all other crimes, why should we all be forced to take classes on not raping and sexually assaulting people? And why are so many morons under the assumption that rapists don't know rape shouldn't be done? If they thought rape was okay, then they'd talk abut rape openly.......but instead they know its illegal and wrong in society, consent classes won't stop those sickos.

Also the people who act like people saying women should be careful in where they go, how they dress and who they interact with is taking away blame from rapists/assaulter and harming the victim. No. It's like locked and closed doors. In a perfect world, we could all sleep at night with our doors unlocked, our doors wide open even! We wouldn't need bike locks or car doors that lock either. But it isn't a perfect world, you gotta be careful by locking your stuff and it's a good idea not to leave your doors or garages wide open if you don't want a criminal to come take your shit. You also shouldn't hang around with people in gangs if you don't want to get stabbed by them, or their enemies. Same thing with clothes, where you go and who you are with as women. It's not that dressing provocatively and hanging with sleazy individuals makes it okay for them to rape, it just an unwise move when scumbags inhabit the earth.
TL;DR


Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

avatar

Posts : 5171
Age : 21
Status : Until we meet again.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 11:14 am

@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
I very much dislike when people use "we all" when trying to somehow remove responsibility, guilt or anything from themselves or others by implying we all do it or have done it. Sure I might have done some things, other things I haven't, but either way we aren't a monolith, and there is nothing for certain to say we were all involved in every little thing you did that you now regret or think differently of.

"We all go on racist rants in private"

"We were all loose cannons when we were 18"

"We all did drugs"

"We all cheated on tests"

"We all once hated -insert whatever-"

Anything "we all".

In fact to add to it, I hate it when people try to act like criminals and such ilk are retarded, and would prefer to annoy everyone just for meaningless tasks or refuse to see reality that some things will never stop happening in this world.

Like people who say all men should take consent classes???? No one needs to take classes on not murdering, not stealing and all other crimes, why should we all be forced to take classes on not raping and sexually assaulting people? And why are so many morons under the assumption that rapists don't know rape shouldn't be done? If they thought rape was okay, then they'd talk abut rape openly.......but instead they know its illegal and wrong in society, consent classes won't stop those sickos.

Also the people who act like people saying women should be careful in where they go, how they dress and who they interact with is taking away blame from rapists/assaulter and harming the victim. No. It's like locked and closed doors. In a perfect world, we could all sleep at night with our doors unlocked, our doors wide open even! We wouldn't need bike locks or car doors that lock either. But it isn't a perfect world, you gotta be careful by locking your stuff and it's a good idea not to leave your doors or garages wide open if you don't want a criminal to come take your shit. You also shouldn't hang around with people in gangs if you don't want to get stabbed by them, or their enemies. Same thing with clothes, where you go and who you are with as women. It's not that dressing provocatively and hanging with sleazy individuals makes it okay for them to rape, it just an unwise move when scumbags inhabit the earth.
TL;DR
:fact:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2330
Age : 20
Hailing From : The Upper Room
Status : PASSES ARE WAY MORE COOL WHEN YOU FORCE THEM THROUGH TRIPLE COVERAGE

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 11:28 am

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of "Super Saiyan Blue" and DBZ further distancing itself from the original yellow/gold of Super Saiyans. SSG was acceptable, SSB seems like a half-assed transformation in terms of its appearance. Nobody will dispute how atrocious GT was overall, but I'd like to believe most can agree that their version of SS4 was a superior design to SSG/SSB.


Ares Vendetta wrote:
Sometime after that, Demon decides he wants to win the Grand Rampage Match after being virtually non-existent on the promos page despite having himself reign for a good deal as Hall of Fame Champion and having himself and Mexican Samurai go to the Semi-Finals of a Tag Team Tournament that he never intended to win and to only use as a means for his feud. So Demon actually tries promoing hard for once, and ends up losing to Impact, who not only put out better promos and just as many, but had actually given a shit about promoing prior to the event. Demon decides he’s had enough and retires, most likely believing he was cheated out of winning because Lucian Black lasted longer than him and Impact won in literally the least pre-determined Grand Rampage Match ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Extreme Rules Shit
» fuuny shit
» Shit Stirring Again
» a couple more oh shit moments
» Scott Hall Arested for going ape shit on comedian?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 10 :: Interact :: General Discussion-