EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS || VOLTAGE FPV, SHOCK VALUE, WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, 2017 AT 6PM EST! TUNE INTO THE EAW DISCORD SERVER TO SEE IT TAKE PLACE LIVE! || EMPIRE'S FIRST EVER FPV "BLOODLETTER" WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH AT 6PM EST! THE BLOODLETTER PAGE HAS BEEN POSTED HERE || PLEASE DONATE TO THE GOFUNDME FOR MAVIS "BRODY SPARKS" STERLING'S FUNERAL EXPENSES AT THIS LINK HELP THIS CAMPAIGN REACH GOAL FOR OUR BELOVED FRIEND. WE LOVE YOU BRODY.
Top posting users this week
Finnegan Wakefield

Jon McAdams

Ryan Wilson

坂崎ハルナ

Stephanie Matsuda

Astraea Jordan

Nobi

Maddox Ayres

CM Bank$

Azumi Goto

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Aren Mstislav Today at 6:51 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Nastradamus Today at 6:32 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by Jacob Senn Today at 3:03 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Maddox Ayres Today at 1:06 pm

» NEO Wrestling Card November 29th
by Maddox Ayres Today at 11:44 am

» Like, Dislike, and Confession
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:05 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:19 pm

I don't feel each petty personal dislike we have of something deserves its own thread, so I'm reviving a thread I made on the old website. State anything you don't like.

For example, those motherfucking San Francisco 49ers. Yes, still.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:21 pm

:rollins: AHAHAHAHA, I got the baseballers. (wrong section BTW)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:29 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
:rollins: AHAHAHAHA, I got the baseballers. (wrong section BTW)
Is it not supposed to be in General Discussion? That's how I classify it, unless it was originally in EAW and someone moved it, in which case I have no idea.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

Status : Insert "I'm a hustling" type phrase, but yeah guess progressing through life now.

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:33 pm

Yeah I think someone moved it, unless I've gone crazy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:37 pm

Ah, well thank you to whoever moved it in that case.

You know what else I fucking hate? Kombucha. Shit is disgusting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:38 pm

Seahawks can go suck a dick

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dahlia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:41 pm

Pittsburgh Steelers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:49 pm

alcopops, people who drink these and are actually of legal drinking age should be ashamed of themselves

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:51 pm

People being someone they're not.

#HalfHipsterHalfOutcast

Shit happens and life goes on™️

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 9:58 pm

@Clark Duncan wrote:

In that case, efedding might be a weird thing for you, Clark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:16 pm

Jensen Ackles should've been the voice for Red Hood/Arkham Knight in Arkham Knight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LauraAmberWilliams

Hailing From : Venice, Florida

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:30 pm

I don't like Tom Brady, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Miley Cyrus (the new version of her not the Disney version), stupid people and my very own co-workers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:34 pm

Vapers. I don't give a shit if you vape but god just because it doesn't smell like a cigarette doesn't mean it smells any better, don't blow it in my face.

(Thank you everyone for the Sigs!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:42 pm

@Lioncross wrote:
@Clark Duncan wrote:

Ha. I realised this after my post but couldn't be bothered editing it. Obviously in an efed people are generally gonna be someone they're not (though as I've mentioned many times before, Clark is a slightly exaggerated extension of myself). I was more referring to IRL, but also people on the internet (aka the efedder behind the character!).

#HalfHipsterHalfOutcast

Shit happens and life goes on™️

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:45 pm

@Clark Duncan wrote:
@Lioncross wrote:
@Clark Duncan wrote:

Ha. I realised this after my post but couldn't be bothered editing it. Obviously in an efed people are generally gonna be someone they're not (though as I've mentioned many times before, Clark is a slightly exaggerated extension of myself). I was more referring to IRL, but also people on the internet (aka the efedder behind the character!).

I gotcha, I just saw a chance to be that way and went for it.

As for me, I'm gonna start with the durian. It's a tropical Asian fruit that's spiky, and it smells disgusting. It's so bad that some countries ban it from public transit. Many in my family love it, but I can't even get near it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 10:53 pm

@Lioncross wrote:
As for me, I'm gonna start with the durian. It's a tropical Asian fruit that's spiky, and it smells disgusting. It's so bad that some countries ban it from public transit. Many in my family love it, but I can't even get near it.
I meet this fruit everyday and every time..... I can't stand with the smell at all. I totally dislike Durian too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 11:38 pm

Fucking hate seafood
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 3rd 2015, 11:39 pm

@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Vapers. I don't give a shit if you vape but god just because it doesn't smell like a cigarette doesn't mean it smells any better, don't blow it in my face.

:cena:

Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius IV
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 3:03 am

I very much dislike when people use "we all" when trying to somehow remove responsibility, guilt or anything from themselves or others by implying we all do it or have done it. Sure I might have done some things, other things I haven't, but either way we aren't a monolith, and there is nothing for certain to say we were all involved in every little thing you did that you now regret or think differently of.

"We all go on racist rants in private"

"We were all loose cannons when we were 18"

"We all did drugs"

"We all cheated on tests"

"We all once hated -insert whatever-"

Anything "we all".

In fact to add to it, I hate it when people try to act like criminals and such ilk are retarded, and would prefer to annoy everyone just for meaningless tasks or refuse to see reality that some things will never stop happening in this world.

Like people who say all men should take consent classes???? No one needs to take classes on not murdering, not stealing and all other crimes, why should we all be forced to take classes on not raping and sexually assaulting people? And why are so many morons under the assumption that rapists don't know rape shouldn't be done? If they thought rape was okay, then they'd talk abut rape openly.......but instead they know its illegal and wrong in society, consent classes won't stop those sickos.

Also the people who act like people saying women should be careful in where they go, how they dress and who they interact with is taking away blame from rapists/assaulter and harming the victim. No. It's like locked and closed doors. In a perfect world, we could all sleep at night with our doors unlocked, our doors wide open even! We wouldn't need bike locks or car doors that lock either. But it isn't a perfect world, you gotta be careful by locking your stuff and it's a good idea not to leave your doors or garages wide open if you don't want a criminal to come take your shit. You also shouldn't hang around with people in gangs if you don't want to get stabbed by them, or their enemies. Same thing with clothes, where you go and who you are with as women. It's not that dressing provocatively and hanging with sleazy individuals makes it okay for them to rape, it just an unwise move when scumbags inhabit the earth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 3:10 am

People who lick each others bumholes, figuratively not literally.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 4:32 am

@Eris LeCava wrote:
Fucking hate seafood
Because I agree so much girl, shrimps (if they are counted) can be my exceptions anyday though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 9:34 am

J Dynasty wrote:
I very much dislike when people use "we all" when trying to somehow remove responsibility, guilt or anything from themselves or others by implying we all do it or have done it. Sure I might have done some things, other things I haven't, but either way we aren't a monolith, and there is nothing for certain to say we were all involved in every little thing you did that you now regret or think differently of.

"We all did drugs"

Anything "we all".

In fact to add to it, I hate it when people try to act like criminals and such ilk are retarded, and would prefer to annoy everyone just for meaningless tasks or refuse to see reality that some things will never stop happening in this world.

Like people who say all men should take consent classes???? No one needs to take classes on not murdering, not stealing and all other crimes, why should we all be forced to take classes on not raping and sexually assaulting people? And why are so many morons under the assumption that rapists don't know rape shouldn't be done? If they thought rape was okay, then they'd talk abut rape openly.......but instead they know its illegal and wrong in society, consent classes won't stop those sickos.

Also the people who act like people saying women should be careful in where they go, how they dress and who they interact with is taking away blame from rapists/assaulter and harming the victim. No. It's like locked and closed doors. In a perfect world, we could all sleep at night with our doors unlocked, our doors wide open even! We wouldn't need bike locks or car doors that lock either. But it isn't a perfect world, you gotta be careful by locking your stuff and it's a good idea not to leave your doors or garages wide open if you don't want a criminal to come take your shit. You also shouldn't hang around with people in gangs if you don't want to get stabbed by them, or their enemies. Same thing with clothes, where you go and who you are with as women. It's not that dressing provocatively and hanging with sleazy individuals makes it okay for them to rape, it just an unwise move when scumbags inhabit the earth.

I can agree with this  :hmm:

Cloud Matsuda's Wiki Profile! - UPDATED (signature credits go to Brody, Tarah, and Oni!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 10:41 am

J Dynasty wrote:

"We all did drugs"

Anything "we all".

TL;DR

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GC

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 11:14 am

@Aren Mstislav wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:

"We all did drugs"

Anything "we all".

TL;DR
:fact:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   November 4th 2015, 11:28 am

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of "Super Saiyan Blue" and DBZ further distancing itself from the original yellow/gold of Super Saiyans. SSG was acceptable, SSB seems like a half-assed transformation in terms of its appearance. Nobody will dispute how atrocious GT was overall, but I'd like to believe most can agree that their version of SS4 was a superior design to SSG/SSB.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   

Back to top Go down

That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next