EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» What's your Free-Per-View Record?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:14 pm

» Finnegan Wakefield AMA
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 10:06 am

» EAW Goals
by TLA Today at 9:26 am

» Mallory Wilde
by TLA Today at 9:13 am

» Roast The Wrestler above you
by TLA Today at 9:12 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Keelan Cetinich Today at 7:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:33 pm by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
J Dynasty wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@ArianaRocksIt Haru-chan I wanted to save saying this off social media but I'd rather ask now before our followers..will you marry me?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Yes.... but, umm.... I don't think I'm ready for the sacred moment. Maybe in 4-5 years Smile

@DieJaeger

@ArianaRocksIt 

#GetAClue
You're persistent I'll give you that.

@TJonEAW

Let's be real, Haruna isn't bi. She's just hurt over her last boyfriend harming her and doesn't trust men to the point she's reaching out to chicks, but I'm sure my boy can change that soon enough. Bitches been telling me he's a true gentleman. Wink
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

But we're kinda stranger, you know.... like we've just meet.

@TJonEAW

Alright hun, even though HBG has been setting me up with someone, I can be flexible and do a double date for the sake of a friend. You and Drake one couple, me and Ariana Lopez the other. That way you feel comfortable with Ariana around. If she says no however, I'll have to leave it to you and Drake alone to settle things.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

For the sake of friends.... well, I don't know about Ari but it sounds fun.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:31 pm by Tiberius IV
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@ArianaRocksIt Haru-chan I wanted to save saying this off social media but I'd rather ask now before our followers..will you marry me?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Yes.... but, umm.... I don't think I'm ready for the sacred moment. Maybe in 4-5 years Smile

@DieJaeger

@ArianaRocksIt 

#GetAClue

@TJonEAW

Let's be real, Haruna isn't bi. She's just hurt over her last boyfriend harming her and doesn't trust men to the point she's reaching out to chicks, but I'm sure my boy can change that soon enough. Bitches been telling me he's a true gentleman. Wink
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@TJonEAW

Alright hun, even though HBG has been setting me up with someone, I can be flexible and do a double date for the sake of a friend. You and Drake one couple, me and Ariana Lopez the other. That way you feel comfortable with Ariana around so its not all strangers. If she says no however, I'll have to leave it to you and Drake alone to settle things.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:19 pm by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
J Dynasty wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

@ArianaRocksIt 

#GetAClue

@TJonEAW

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:13 pm by Tiberius IV
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

@ArianaRocksIt 

#GetAClue

@TJonEAW

Post on August 22nd 2015, 12:19 pm by Lumen Gray
Robbed of a first round win by shoddy refereeing lets hope the official is more alert on Sunday against  Trampy Nova....

Oh well still all smiles as I am morally undefeated

Post on August 22nd 2015, 12:04 pm by Erica Ford

This is what I'm playing on my way to Oakland. Can't wait to perform in such an awesome city!  OakTown STAND UP! #DriveOn
Post on August 22nd 2015, 10:54 am by Aren Mstislav
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

@ArianaRocksIt 

#GetAClue
Post on August 22nd 2015, 9:24 am by Erica Ford
I was absolutely honored to share the ring with my partner Aurora. Took everything I had just to grab a point. Now it's onto Oakland and Ashlynne Black! #EOE
Post on August 22nd 2015, 5:26 am by Drake Jaeger
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

@ArianaRocksIt 

#GetAClue
Post on August 22nd 2015, 5:18 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on August 22nd 2015, 5:18 am by Drake Jaeger
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@ArianaRocksIt Its okay...congrats on the win Haru-chan. I'm just going to get some sleep.

@DieJaeger

@ArianaRocksIt she didn't say no either. Sleep tight.

Post on August 22nd 2015, 5:12 am by Angela Salveti
Post on August 22nd 2015, 5:08 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@ArianaRocksIt Its okay...congrats on the win Haru-chan. I'm just going to get some sleep.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Sleep tight, my dear. You still have one more match to win this week. take care of yourself!
Post on August 22nd 2015, 5:06 am by Angela Salveti
Post on August 22nd 2015, 5:02 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Three points belong to me.... Hope I can keep up this momentum.

@DieJaeger

Cool, cool. So anyway, in my time as a big name in Japan (I'm sure you've heard of me), I noticed they're pretty big on Baseball. So you should perhaps consider my offer; I think our relationship would be a real #homerun

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

hmm... well, I appreciate you offer, I'll keep that in mind.

@DieJaeger

And so it begins.

@ArianaRocksIt She is in fact seeing someone and it is things like this I am making sure to stick around. Haruna why would you even keep it in mind?
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

...but I didn't say yes.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 4:55 am by Angela Salveti
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

Cool, cool. So anyway, in my time as a big name in Japan (I'm sure you've heard of me), I noticed they're pretty big on Baseball. So you should perhaps consider my offer; I think our relationship would be a real #homerun

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

And so it begins.

@ArianaRocksIt She is in fact seeing someone and it is things like this I am making sure to stick around. Haruna why would you even keep it in mind?
Post on August 22nd 2015, 4:44 am by Drake Jaeger
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

And so it begins.

Post on August 22nd 2015, 4:05 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
Drake Jaeger wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on August 22nd 2015, 3:31 am by Drake Jaeger
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

@DieJaeger

Post on August 22nd 2015, 2:20 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on August 22nd 2015, 2:08 am by Aria Jaxon
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@HeyAria: "Says the guy that isn't going to a bar with Aria Jaxon". Like it's some kinda victory or something. I like it. #BrowniePointsForBrett
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Hold on. There was brownies in this and you didn't tell me about it? For shame! Now, the drinks are on you, buddy! #TellAssholesEverything
@HeyAria: I hadn't even thought about ACTUAL brownies 'til you said something. Come to think of it, they sound pretty good now. Drinks and brownies on me, I can deal with that.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:58 am by Brett Kennedy
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@HeyAria: "Says the guy that isn't going to a bar with Aria Jaxon". Like it's some kinda victory or something. I like it. #BrowniePointsForBrett
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Hold on. There was brownies in this and you didn't tell me about it? For shame! Now, the drinks are on you, buddy! #TellAssholesEverything
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:56 am by Aria Jaxon
@HeyAria: Night one of #EOE was lit, just like we all knew it would be. Thank you, @ArianaRocksIt, for being a kickass opponent. #threepointscloser
Post on August 22nd 2015, 12:45 am by Carlos Rosso

When you drop a former World Champion on his head but all people wanna ask you about in the press conference is some title match you're not in. #DynastyPuroresu
Post on August 22nd 2015, 12:43 am by Carlos Rosso
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

Someone tell Rhaegar I wasn't in the Quintessential Trailblaxers.
That team was a pain in the ass.....

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: