EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Azumi Goto

Nobi

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Today at 1:04 pm

» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by Scott Oasis Today at 12:39 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Darkane Today at 12:26 pm

» Resignation
by John Doe Today at 1:37 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Yesterday at 4:36 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:55 pm by Carlos Rosso

Guy in White= DYNASTY. Guy in Blue= EAW. We just a different breed. Dynasty bout that action, boss.
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:55 pm by Vanessa Holiday
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
All those people asking who is Carlos Rosso, what has he ever done? He just made EAW's Boss TAP OUT LIKE A BITCH.
i still dont like you, punk ass fuckin bitch.
Carlos Rosso= One of the Heroes of Dynasty, Former Interwire and Tag Champion. Maria Gonzales= Lost to Aria Jaxon. I don't need your respect, hoe.
Bitch you would fucking lose to Aria Jaxon ya coked up hershey fuckin bar get the fuck outta here you little piece of shit, fuckin preying on vixens all the time
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:53 pm by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

Anyway, on my way to the airport and back to Long Island. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed then Trenton, NJ for Battleground next week. None of you villains talk to me on the flight unless you want to be sent down to hell....
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:53 pm by Carlos Rosso
Maria Gonzales wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
All those people asking who is Carlos Rosso, what has he ever done? He just made EAW's Boss TAP OUT LIKE A BITCH.
Carlos Rosso= One of the Heroes of Dynasty, Former Interwire and Tag Champion. Maria Gonzales= Lost to Aria Jaxon. I don't need your respect, hoe.
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:51 pm by Vanessa Holiday
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:49 pm by Carlos Rosso

When You and the Squad go to somebody else's house and pick up the W. #GeauxDynasty
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:45 pm by Carlos Rosso
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:44 pm by Carlos Rosso
Where's all those kids who were talking shit before Territorial Invasion? Where's all the doubters that thought for sure Rosso was gonna sell his company out? WHERE DEY AT THO!?
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:37 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

I got involved in that match...maybe I shouldn't have...but Zack Crash isn't around to defend anyone on EAW anymore...let's play hide and seek everyone...I'll find you...and you better hide.
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:27 pm by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

NO! NO! NO! This is going to be the darkest times in EAW history. First I offer my assistance to help out Team EAW.....then I get super kicked in the face. THEN Rhaegar the person that super kicked me turns his back on Team EAW? I think.....NO I DEMAND AN APOLOGY FROM EVERY MEMBER OF TEAM EAW! #TerritorialInvasion
Post on September 27th 2015, 9:45 pm by Vanessa Holiday

She was a sweet kid...cried a lot, though.
Post on September 27th 2015, 7:55 pm by Clark Duncan
So after what I've seen of Civil War so far, the only ese worthy of an invitation is Piff Fumador! If only The Pizza Boy was still on Voltage... #pifffan4lyf #bringbackpb
Post on September 27th 2015, 5:33 pm by MTM
Since everyone else is posting about their fans, I may as well share a moment I had with my number one fan today.

A real funny guy, kinda creepy though. He says he's Interwire Champion. Ha. People these days.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:35 am by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaCloud

The early fall weather is a little cold up here, but interacting with the fans makes it worth it.

Post on September 27th 2015, 10:57 am by Angela Salveti
@ArianaRocksIt

Seems like we are all signing autographs today.

A fan had me sign this picture, seriously now thinking I can model with a clear head because I am myself again. Every Goddess has to earn their title, just like Aria earned her crown as Empress. Should I model again? Opinions?

Post on September 27th 2015, 7:56 am by Thomas Minns
@BigBoyMinns

Y2Impact taught a rookie a lesson in respect, I thank him for that.
Post on September 27th 2015, 7:10 am by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

GI Styles decided to test me, and look what happened. Dumped on his head. Hopefully the next challenger doesn't wanna waste my time.
Post on September 27th 2015, 1:27 am by Drake Jaeger
@DieJaeger

For all of those with my testicles in their thoughts, don't worry, they're doing fine. The only real victim tonight was my hair, and I'm going to make the Pizza Bitch regret that. #ItsNotDelivery #ItsDrake
Post on September 26th 2015, 11:01 pm by Jamie O'Hara
@GetInTheFuckingSea

“There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs.”
Post on September 26th 2015, 10:56 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

Thoroughly enjoying TI from ringside. The children are as well...but with all this action...damn I want to get in there.
Post on September 26th 2015, 10:17 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
@CaptainDachs 

FUCK TI. I was banned from the arena.
Post on September 26th 2015, 9:56 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it. #WatchOutBitches #BetterThanTheBest
Post on September 26th 2015, 6:22 pm by MTM
The Franchise Demon wrote:

I'll actually be watching the whole Territorial Invasion event backstage with the rest of the locker room.....Also for your information, I have defeated a former New Breed Champion, defeated Psycho Brody, kidnapped a former EAW Champion and almost sent Hades himself to the hospital.

@KingMidas: Come on, dude. That's the best you've got? You never even beat Stark. You pinned his PARTNER and he kicked your ass afterwards and left. That's clutching at straws. Let's be real here though, Psycho Brody loses to EVERYBODY these days and you beating him is proof of just how far he fell. Since when did kidnapping someone warrant any merit? You should be in prison, not a ring.

One last thing: Aren't you supposed to be some kind of mysterious demon guy? Do they all sound like angsty teenage girls or is that just you?
Post on September 26th 2015, 5:57 pm by Carlos Rosso
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

Fuck College Football, NFL Sundays are were it's at! My New York Jets are gonna fuck the Eagles tomorrow in the meantime, all of you need to tune into #TerritorialInvasion

I notice that most people talk shit about college football when they #1 don't know shit about football in the first place and #2 have nobody to cheer for.

I've been an NFL fan ever since I was a small child....and I just don't find it interesting, shouldn't be preparing for a match? Oh yeah that's right....there is no point in preparing because you are gonna lose anyway! #TeamEAW
Tigers don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. Get on my level and stop losing to DC in 10 seconds. Then come back and see me, pissant.

I took the meat off of Hades for you guys this past Monday on Battleground but I know you won't finish it because Team Dynasty is just full of chumps that don't deserve to belong around here. Get ready to kiss Zack Crash's feet once you lose tonight.
You lost. And FYI, I already pinned the Captain of this Team EAW, Zack Crash, in the center of the ring WITHOUT people like Tyler Parker in my corner. Get back at me when you actually win a match, dog. You look stupid right now.

Tyler Parker doesn't deserve to be on a crappy team like Dynasty, he deserves to be on Team EAW. I hope your ready to kiss my shoes once you step foot on my show and Dynasty is in control of Zack Crash! #TerritorialInvasion
Like I said, you're just a little try-hard cheerleader. If you had any kinda balls, you'd come see what this action about yourself. Fake ass Dark Emperor wanna be ass nigga.

I'll actually be watching the whole Territorial Invasion event backstage with the rest of the locker room.....Also for your information, I have defeated a former New Breed Champion, defeated Psycho Brody, kidnapped a former EAW Champion and almost sent Hades himself to the hospital.
Let's see......I've been a double champion, pinned GI Styles, Y2Impact, Zack Crash, Jacob Senn, have more submission victories this year than anyone else in EAW.....Notice that those guys are former World CHampions, National Elite Champions. #DontTryMe

I have also been here less then a year, dumb little shit
And? I did more in one month in 2013 than you've done in your year. BTW, I have had multiple breaks for injury/rest and still done this and remain a fixture in several title scenes. You just meander.

Guess what? No one gives a fuck, people only care that Team EAW will grab Team Dynasty by the balls and throw it back in the cesspool
Whatever you say cheerleader. Get your mouth off Crash's balls a little before tonight's match, huh? Would be a shame to have to whip your ass and chalk it up to collateral damage.
Post on September 26th 2015, 5:55 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

Fuck College Football, NFL Sundays are were it's at! My New York Jets are gonna fuck the Eagles tomorrow in the meantime, all of you need to tune into #TerritorialInvasion

I notice that most people talk shit about college football when they #1 don't know shit about football in the first place and #2 have nobody to cheer for.

I've been an NFL fan ever since I was a small child....and I just don't find it interesting, shouldn't be preparing for a match? Oh yeah that's right....there is no point in preparing because you are gonna lose anyway! #TeamEAW
Tigers don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. Get on my level and stop losing to DC in 10 seconds. Then come back and see me, pissant.

I took the meat off of Hades for you guys this past Monday on Battleground but I know you won't finish it because Team Dynasty is just full of chumps that don't deserve to belong around here. Get ready to kiss Zack Crash's feet once you lose tonight.
You lost. And FYI, I already pinned the Captain of this Team EAW, Zack Crash, in the center of the ring WITHOUT people like Tyler Parker in my corner. Get back at me when you actually win a match, dog. You look stupid right now.

Tyler Parker doesn't deserve to be on a crappy team like Dynasty, he deserves to be on Team EAW. I hope your ready to kiss my shoes once you step foot on my show and Dynasty is in control of Zack Crash! #TerritorialInvasion
Like I said, you're just a little try-hard cheerleader. If you had any kinda balls, you'd come see what this action about yourself. Fake ass Dark Emperor wanna be ass nigga.

Let's see......I've been a double champion, pinned GI Styles, Y2Impact, Zack Crash, Jacob Senn, have more submission victories this year than anyone else in EAW.....Notice that those guys are former World CHampions, National Elite Champions. #DontTryMe

I have also been here less then a year, dumb little shit
And? I did more in one month in 2013 than you've done in your year. BTW, I have had multiple breaks for injury/rest and still done this and remain a fixture in several title scenes. You just meander.

Guess what? No one gives a fuck, people only care that Team EAW will grab Team Dynasty by the balls and throw it back in the cesspool
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: