EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Azumi Goto

Nobi

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:36 pm

» EAW Goes Back To High School: The Story
by Maddox Ayres Today at 3:28 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Charlie Marr Today at 3:01 pm

» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Today at 1:04 pm

» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by Scott Oasis Today at 12:39 pm

» Resignation
by John Doe Today at 1:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:11 pm by Carlos Rosso
The Franchise Demon wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: Now we gotta listen to @TheFranchiseDemon pretend like he woulda made a fuckin' difference. A curtain-jerker wasn't gonna do shit for Team EAW.

I will gladly send you to the hospital....all Dynasty members are on my hit list. Look out because House of Glass is in my hometown and I'm ending this once and for all. You can take that to the bank!
@AngeltownAJ: First of all, thank you for the laugh. Second of all, YOU wanna send ME to the hospital? You can try. I'm a fraction of the size Hades is, but I'll hand you a loss just as bad. It's not like you're a threat anyway. You're a laughing stock, and I'm the Empress of Elite.

Keep talking shit behind your little phone. Just bring it you slut, name the time and place. There will be no need to call the ambulance when I will drive you to the emergency room myself...
Oh so you mad because some girl called you out and you can't even go handle shit with the dudes who kicked your ass? Log off, hit the weights, get a clue. Bitch ass....

Didn't you see my tweet before? I said I demanded an apology from Team EAW, I'm dealing it by myself... Pay attention
See. This is the difference between you and me. You tweeting and demanding shit with your fingers and mouth. When I got beef, I go squash it.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:11 pm by Lucas Johnson
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: Now we gotta listen to @TheFranchiseDemon pretend like he woulda made a fuckin' difference. A curtain-jerker wasn't gonna do shit for Team EAW.

I will gladly send you to the hospital....all Dynasty members are on my hit list. Look out because House of Glass is in my hometown and I'm ending this once and for all. You can take that to the bank!
@AngeltownAJ: First of all, thank you for the laugh. Second of all, YOU wanna send ME to the hospital? You can try. I'm a fraction of the size Hades is, but I'll hand you a loss just as bad. It's not like you're a threat anyway. You're a laughing stock, and I'm the Empress of Elite.
@MexicanSamuraiJ: We all know that @TheFranchiseDemon wins 10/10 times.  Not even close, this would be an absolute slaughter.

See? Samurai knows whats good
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:10 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:

Keep talking shit behind your little phone. Just bring it you slut, name the time and place. There will be no need to call the ambulance when I will drive you to the emergency room myself...
Oh so you mad because some girl called you out and you can't even go handle shit with the dudes who kicked your ass? Log off, hit the weights, get a clue. Bitch ass....

Didn't you see my tweet before? I said I demanded an apology from Team EAW, I'm dealing it by myself... Pay attention
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:09 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:

@MexicanSamuraiJ: We all know that @AngeltownAJ wins 10/10 times.  Not even close, this would be an absolute slaughter.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:08 pm by Carlos Rosso
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:

Post on September 27th 2015, 11:07 pm by Lucas Johnson
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:

Post on September 27th 2015, 11:07 pm by Venom
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:06 pm by Carlos Rosso
Mexican Samurai wrote:
I was never #TeamEAW.

Had to shake the hand of the man who put an end to Zack Crash.

#Carlos4WorldChamp

You real. Keep at it. Get your respect.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:05 pm by Aria Jaxon
Empress Aria wrote:

Post on September 27th 2015, 11:05 pm by Carlos Rosso
Mexican Samurai wrote:
I was never #TeamEAW.

#Carlos4WorldChamp

You real. Keep at it. Get your respect.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:05 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:

Man sit your lame ass down. You not gonna end shit.

House of Glass.....no sleep till Brooklyn!
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:04 pm by Carlos Rosso
Empress Aria wrote:

Man sit your lame ass down. You not gonna end shit.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:04 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

Anyway, on my way to the airport and back to Long Island. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed then Trenton, NJ for Battleground next week. None of you villains talk to me on the flight unless you want to be sent down to hell....
Heard about what happened to you in the locker room LOL...Stay up, fam. Alright?

Haha real funny....enjoy the laughs now because sooner or later the cesspool you are currently stuck in will finally come to an end. No mercy!
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:04 pm by Venom
You like Krabby Patties don't you, FD?

Last edited by King Pip on September 27th 2015, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:03 pm by Aria Jaxon
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
I hate you so much; but this status is the truth.
@AngeltownAJ: ...We're gonna agree. One time, and one time only.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:02 pm by Lucas Johnson
Empress Aria wrote:

Post on September 27th 2015, 11:01 pm by Carlos Rosso
@TheFranchiseDemon

Anyway, on my way to the airport and back to Long Island. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed then Trenton, NJ for Battleground next week. None of you villains talk to me on the flight unless you want to be sent down to hell....
Heard about what happened to you in the locker room LOL...Stay up, fam. Alright?
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:01 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Empress Aria wrote:
I hate you so much; but this status is the truth.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:00 pm by Carlos Rosso
@Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
All those people asking who is Carlos Rosso, what has he ever done? He just made EAW's Boss TAP OUT LIKE A BITCH.
@insanesavior

Respect where it's given Carlos...but you...like everyone else in both companies...are on my hunting list. Pray to whatever gods you believe in...because I smell blood in the water...Carlos...Dynasty...EAW...all of you...are prey.
Dude, I don't care if I'm on your hunting list, grocery list, dating list, candidate list. You want some of these hands, I'll throw you around like I threw around the other two bitches in your lame ass crew.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:00 pm by Aria Jaxon
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:59 pm by TLA
FREE OF CRASH! FREE OF CRASH! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE OF CRASH!

#FreeOfCrash

Last edited by TLA on September 27th 2015, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:56 pm by The Mexican Samurai
I was never #TeamEAW.

#Carlos4WorldChamp

Post on September 27th 2015, 10:56 pm by Carlos Rosso
Maria Gonzales wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
All those people asking who is Carlos Rosso, what has he ever done? He just made EAW's Boss TAP OUT LIKE A BITCH.
i still dont like you, punk ass fuckin bitch.
Carlos Rosso= One of the Heroes of Dynasty, Former Interwire and Tag Champion. Maria Gonzales= Lost to Aria Jaxon. I don't need your respect, hoe.
Bitch you would fucking lose to Aria Jaxon ya coked up hershey fuckin bar get the fuck outta here you little piece of shit, fuckin preying on vixens all the time
PREY ON VIXENS?! You off your meds? You started goin in on me lol
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:56 pm by Vanessa Holiday
@TheFranchiseDemon

NOW THE THAT BITCH IN THE BACK, WHAT'S GOOD FD?!
Post on September 27th 2015, 10:55 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@insanesavior

Respect where it's given Carlos...but you...like everyone else in both companies...are on my hunting list. Pray to whatever gods you believe in...because I smell blood in the water...Carlos...Dynasty...EAW...all of you...are prey.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: