EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

TLA

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Shaker Jones

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

ThePizzaBoy

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» Malcolm Jones
by Jon McAdams Today at 5:06 am

» EAW Feed
by Ryan Wilson Today at 3:20 am

» NEO Promoz
by Malcolm Jones Today at 1:38 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Victor Maero Today at 1:10 am

» NEO: Frontline
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:08 am

» NEO Wrestling Card October 25th
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:01 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:29 pm by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

I got in a decent workout today, I didn't quite get to the goal of lifting 2 whole Scott Oasis' up. I gotta tell ya, though. This 'Heavy Water' stuff, I don't know what's in it, it tastes like shit, but it still gets me going. #BeADick #NeedNewMerch #FPVMerch
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:29 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: I'll take #ActualEmpress over the make believe #RealEmpress shit any day.
@MiamiMariaEAW: And I'd enjoy it if you actually mentioned me, but it seems subtweeting is your forte. I got ya, girl.
You know...it would be nice to see you two settle this in the ring..........oh, wait......
Hey, Carlos, what have you done? Go back to being the useless Dynasty asshole you are, fucker. #WhoIsCarlosRosso
@AngeltownAJ: Oh, 'cause he hasn't dropped former world champions on their head, right? You might not like him, but shit, be honest, at least. While you're asking people what they've done, you should ask yourself the same question.
Excuse me? Whatever, spew all this bullshit you want, but I got better things to do than fight with children. Peace, bitch.
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:28 pm by Aria Jaxon
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: I'll take #ActualEmpress over the make believe #RealEmpress shit any day.
@MiamiMariaEAW: And I'd enjoy it if you actually mentioned me, but it seems subtweeting is your forte. I got ya, girl.
You know...it would be nice to see you two settle this in the ring..........oh, wait......
Hey, Carlos, what have you done? Go back to being the useless Dynasty asshole you are, fucker. #WhoIsCarlosRosso
@AngeltownAJ: Oh, 'cause he hasn't dropped former world champions on their head, right? You might not like him, but shit, be honest, at least. While you're asking people what they've done, you should ask yourself the same question.
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:21 pm by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

Hey Hades, how are your knees treating you?
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:20 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:14 pm by Carlos Rosso
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:13 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Post on September 24th 2015, 7:58 pm by Aria Jaxon
Post on September 24th 2015, 7:55 pm by Vanessa Holiday
MiamiMariaEAW: New shoot up on EAW.com, check it out. #TrueEmpress
Post on September 24th 2015, 7:35 pm by Carlos Rosso

I'm gonna carry my weight.
Post on September 24th 2015, 5:02 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaCloud

My old tag partner and I last Halloween. Hmm...I wonder what I'm going to dress up as this year?
Post on September 24th 2015, 4:26 am by Guest
@ErisLeCavaEAW
Third place is better than no place right?...RIGHT?! Oh, and congrats to @AngeltownAJ or whatever.
Post on September 24th 2015, 1:44 am by Aria Jaxon
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: I like compliments, but not backhanded ones. If you're gonna congratulate me, then do that. No need for other shit. Inb4 Scene makes some joke involving the word "backhand".
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Proud of you. Nothing much else to say other than that.
@AngeltownAJ: This is my favorite congratulations message, by far.
@BridgeCityA$$hole

And you're my favorite girl, by far. And no, that's not because you won a tournament. I think we've been together long enough to exchange pleasantries.
@AngeltownAJ: Well, I was hoping that was the case BEFORE I won, so that's a relief.
Post on September 24th 2015, 1:39 am by Tiberius IV
@TJonEAW

Don't get the game twisted though, in this time of praise, the best woman-who wields the most championships in history for women- on the roster didn't even decide to participate in the Empress of Elite tournament since she has greater things to fight for and represent.

#WeAreExtreme
Post on September 24th 2015, 1:21 am by Carlos Rosso
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Etch your name into history.
Fuck that. I'm going to etch my foot into somebody's ass come Saturday. #WarGamesReady
Post on September 24th 2015, 1:17 am by Brett Kennedy
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: I like compliments, but not backhanded ones. If you're gonna congratulate me, then do that. No need for other shit. Inb4 Scene makes some joke involving the word "backhand".
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Proud of you. Nothing much else to say other than that.
@AngeltownAJ: This is my favorite congratulations message, by far.
@BridgeCityA$$hole

And you're my favorite girl, by far. And no, that's not because you won a tournament. I think we've been together long enough to exchange pleasantries.
Post on September 24th 2015, 1:09 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

Congrats to @AngelTownAJ on her win. Now I know who the Empress of The Ring is...
@AngeltownAJ: Thanks. Yeah, that'd be me. I'm easy to find. Just look for the one with the crown on her head.

@MatsudaCloud: I'll be sure to do so...
Post on September 24th 2015, 1:08 am by Mr. DEDEDE
Etch your name into history.
Post on September 24th 2015, 12:10 am by Aria Jaxon
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

Congrats to @AngelTownAJ on her win. Now I know who the Empress of The Ring is...
@AngeltownAJ: Thanks. Yeah, that'd be me. I'm easy to find. Just look for the one with the crown on her head.
Post on September 24th 2015, 12:00 am by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaCloud

Post on September 23rd 2015, 9:24 pm by Eclipse Diemos

@insanesavior

Fan snapped a picture of me at an indie show I was watching...I guess it's rare when I smile like this...and not have people run.
Post on September 23rd 2015, 9:23 pm by Aria Jaxon
Lumen Gray wrote:
@LumenLight Congratulations Miss Jaxon but let us not forget that in the Empress of Elite Tournament... I... beat... you #seethelight @AngeltownAJ
@AngeltownAJ: You had what it took to one-up me that night, and I was always up front about that. I always owned up to having lost that match. But I also used the rest of the tournament to make up for that loss, and here I am now.
Post on September 23rd 2015, 9:19 pm by Lumen Gray
@LumenLight Congratulations Miss Jaxon but let us not forget that in the Empress of Elite Tournament... I... beat... you #seethelight @AngeltownAJ
Post on September 23rd 2015, 9:05 pm by Aria Jaxon
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Being a normal person for one week and spending the time with my best best friend @KnightDynastyJade across Kyoto. and oh, congratulations to @AngelTownAJ for the victory. I can guarantee you, comeback will never get more fierce than ever.
@AngeltownAJ: Thanks. Hopefully we get to face off when you get back.
Post on September 23rd 2015, 9:00 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
J Dynasty wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Being a normal person for one week and spending the time with my best best friend @KnightDynastyJade across Kyoto. and oh, congratulations to @AngelTownAJ for the victory. I can guarantee you, comeback will never get more fierce than ever.

@TJonEAW

If it wasn't for your teeth and you saying that was you, I would of thought you were a mannequin in this picture.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

haha. I remembered when my classmate called me 人間の人形 (living doll) in middle school. you are the first person who called me since...... 9 years?

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: