EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Stephanie Matsuda

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Savannah Sunshine

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» Personal Problems
by CM Bank$ Today at 2:51 pm

» correcting a mistake
by TLA Today at 2:27 pm

» EAW Address 10/21/17
by Scott Diamond Today at 1:53 pm

» Fourth Wall versus Out of Character
by Ryan Wilson Today at 1:15 pm

» Ask Madison Kaline Anything You Want
by Madison Kaline Today at 12:06 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Shackleford Today at 10:43 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on September 26th 2015, 1:44 pm by Carlos Rosso (Online)
LSU football is NOT helping my hangover right now.
Post on September 26th 2015, 1:36 pm by Aria Jaxon
@AngeltownAJ: 'Cause signings are always more fun with friends, anyway. Come say hi!

Post on September 26th 2015, 12:40 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

The Vixens will be in town for an autograph session Pre-Territorial Invasion! Stop by Comic Hunter and show the ladies some love!

@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Yeah, even only 2 vixens on that banner, I'll be here too.
Post on September 26th 2015, 11:38 am by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@MatsudaCloud

The Vixens will be in town for an autograph session Pre-Territorial Invasion! Stop by Comic Hunter and show the ladies some love!

Post on September 26th 2015, 10:10 am by Guest

I'm ready to take Cages head off.
Post on September 26th 2015, 9:13 am by Lucas Johnson (Online)
TLA wrote:
Tonight is the most important night in the history of Dynasty Wrestling and EAW. #DontMissIt

@TheFranchiseDemon

Damn right it is, I will be watching with the rest of the locker room backstage when Zack Crash and the rest of Team EAW takes care of that disgusting....cesspool known as Dynasty Wrestling. I've been waiting for this moment for weeks, get ready to return to MY SHOW YOU FREAKS!
Post on September 26th 2015, 8:38 am by TLA (Online)
Tonight is the most important night in the history of Dynasty Wrestling and EAW. #DontMissIt
Post on September 26th 2015, 2:36 am by Mr. DEDEDE
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
MiamiMariaEAW: New shoot up on EAW.com, check it out. #TrueEmpress

EAWrestling.com* EAW.com leads you to an audio speaker company. Unless that's what you were going for, then carry on. #TakeFlight #ThatsGod
I think she was going for audio speaker. She looks like one of those chicks who is on those car magazines posing in front of a tricked out ride.

RT #Youch
Post on September 26th 2015, 2:29 am by Carlos Rosso (Online)
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
I just woke up in some hotel lobby in Montreal. Thank God for designated drivers. That's all I have to say about that.

So that was you yelling in the restaurant?
Yup. My head is throbbing now. Sorry for the noise.
Post on September 26th 2015, 2:27 am by Carlos Rosso (Online)
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:

EAWrestling.com* EAW.com leads you to an audio speaker company. Unless that's what you were going for, then carry on. #TakeFlight #ThatsGod
I think she was going for audio speaker. She looks like one of those chicks who is on those car magazines posing in front of a tricked out ride.
Post on September 26th 2015, 2:24 am by Mr. DEDEDE
Maria Gonzales wrote:

Post on September 26th 2015, 2:08 am by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
Carlos Rosso wrote:
I just woke up in some hotel lobby in Montreal. Thank God for designated drivers. That's all I have to say about that.

So that was you yelling in the restaurant?
Post on September 26th 2015, 2:05 am by Carlos Rosso (Online)
Post on September 26th 2015, 1:55 am by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@MatsudaCloud

My last Indy gig! (Deal was made before my contract signing!) Come out and see "The Sky Princess" fly!

Post on September 26th 2015, 1:35 am by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Back to the merch game. #AheadOfMyGeneration #OnlyAssholesSurvive
Post on September 25th 2015, 10:07 pm by MTM
@KingMidas: You learn more from failure than you do from success. I've failed time and time again but my spirit has never broken. Stay hungry, keep learning and one day you'll be the best. #StayHungry #FailureIsSuccess
Post on September 25th 2015, 9:49 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

going back and face another reality. Yes, I was disappointed, who doesn't when you want that thing but you keep sacrificing your pride away and give them hope. the Empress has been chosen. So my job is done.... it's time to reclaim what's rightfully mine!
Post on September 25th 2015, 3:58 pm by Lucas Johnson (Online)
@TheFranchiseDemon

People won't be talking about how Team EAW took care of that cesspool known as Dynasty after Territorial Invasion.....people will be talking about me and me ONLY! #TerritorialInvasion #KingOfBattlegroud
Post on September 24th 2015, 10:16 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

Everyone here has one something...wonder how long I will be staring at gold before I attain it.
Post on September 24th 2015, 9:31 pm by Carlos Rosso (Online)
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
@MatsudaCloud

Getting ready for my calendar photo-shoot Wink

Hopefully it's a 16 month Calendar.
Post on September 24th 2015, 9:20 pm by Stephanie Matsuda (Online)
@MatsudaCloud

Getting ready for my calendar photo-shoot Wink

Post on September 24th 2015, 8:52 pm by Aria Jaxon
TLA wrote:
@PostingPanther:

Big shoutout to Aria Jaxon for winning Empress of Elite.

Big shoutout to Hades the Hellraiser, Kevin Devastation, and Zack Crash for co-winning Emo of Elite for their stellar performance of brooding menacingly in the corner.
@AngeltownAJ: Thaaaaanks, Mr. New Breed Champ. Appreciate it.
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:46 pm by Aria Jaxon
Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

I got in a decent workout today, I didn't quite get to the goal of lifting 2 whole Scott Oasis' up. I gotta tell ya, though. This 'Heavy Water' stuff, I don't know what's in it, it tastes like shit, but it still gets me going. #BeADick #NeedNewMerch #FPVMerch
@AngeltownAJ: Well, time to make use of that free merch hookup.
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:37 pm by TLA (Online)
@PostingPanther:

Big shoutout to Aria Jaxon for winning Empress of Elite.

Big shoutout to Hades the Hellraiser, Kevin Devastation, and Zack Crash for co-winning Emo of Elite for their stellar performance of brooding menacingly in the corner.
Post on September 24th 2015, 8:31 pm by Carlos Rosso (Online)
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: I'll take #ActualEmpress over the make believe #RealEmpress shit any day.
@MiamiMariaEAW: And I'd enjoy it if you actually mentioned me, but it seems subtweeting is your forte. I got ya, girl.
You know...it would be nice to see you two settle this in the ring..........oh, wait......
Hey, Carlos, what have you done? Go back to being the useless Dynasty asshole you are, fucker. #WhoIsCarlosRosso
Well for starters I've held more championships in my career than you've had birthdays. Pretty good start, huh?  :smugkobe: Oh, and then there was that thing where I held two belts at one time.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: