EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

Moongoose McQueen

Cameron Ella Ava

TLA

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

The Trickster Azrael

Keelan Cetinich

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» What if EAW was in Marvel or DC?
by Jacob Senn Today at 2:40 am

» EAW Feed Handles
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 2:01 am

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE
by Nathan Fiora Today at 1:38 am

» The Compliment Game
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 1:19 am

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:35 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:12 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:44 pm by Bad News Ventura
I'd rather eat my own body than to EVER associate or be partners with EAW. #Surprise #YouWereWarned

-------

http://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3083
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:38 pm by Tiberius IV
@TJonEAW

Did FD, as cheap of a trick as it was, just outsmart/trick the Empress? That's quite the accomplishment for him.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:37 pm by Aria Jaxon (Online)
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
The Franchise Demon wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: Now we gotta listen to @TheFranchiseDemon pretend like he woulda made a fuckin' difference. A curtain-jerker wasn't gonna do shit for Team EAW.

I will gladly send you to the hospital....all Dynasty members are on my hit list. Look out because House of Glass is in my hometown and I'm ending this once and for all. You can take that to the bank!
@AngeltownAJ: First of all, thank you for the laugh. Second of all, YOU wanna send ME to the hospital? You can try. I'm a fraction of the size Hades is, but I'll hand you a loss just as bad. It's not like you're a threat anyway. You're a laughing stock, and I'm the Empress of Elite.
@MexicanSamuraiJ: We all know that @TheFranchiseDemon wins 10/10 times.  Not even close, this would be an absolute slaughter.

See? Samurai knows whats good
@AngeltownAJ: I don't need his fucking endorsement, but you go ahead and let him stroke your ego. You're a damn failure, and you're the only one who doesn't know it already.
@MexicanSamuraiJ, Read my original post. @AngeltownAJ.  I never said that Franchise Demon could beat you, the little fucktard likes to quote me and insert his own name.
@AngeltownAJ: Yeah, I saw that afterwards. I made a post about that, too. Sorry. Shoulda known that anyone in their right mind would NEVER say he could actually take me.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:35 pm by The Mexican Samurai (Online)
Empress Aria wrote:
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: Now we gotta listen to @TheFranchiseDemon pretend like he woulda made a fuckin' difference. A curtain-jerker wasn't gonna do shit for Team EAW.

I will gladly send you to the hospital....all Dynasty members are on my hit list. Look out because House of Glass is in my hometown and I'm ending this once and for all. You can take that to the bank!
@AngeltownAJ: First of all, thank you for the laugh. Second of all, YOU wanna send ME to the hospital? You can try. I'm a fraction of the size Hades is, but I'll hand you a loss just as bad. It's not like you're a threat anyway. You're a laughing stock, and I'm the Empress of Elite.
@MexicanSamuraiJ: We all know that @TheFranchiseDemon wins 10/10 times.  Not even close, this would be an absolute slaughter.

@AngeltownAJ: I don't need his fucking endorsement, but you go ahead and let him stroke your ego. You're a damn failure, and you're the only one who doesn't know it already.
@MexicanSamuraiJ, Read my original post. @AngeltownAJ.  I never said that Franchise Demon could beat you, the little fucktard likes to quote me and insert his own name.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:31 pm by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@MTM wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
@MTM wrote:
@KingMidas: Why are we even giving such a pathetic Marilyn Manson wannabe so much attention? I'm sure after all the years he's spent in his dark bedroom listening to death metal and crying over how his life is so bad has made it hard for him to understand reality. All this attention must be so overwhelmingly strange to him, guys. He's not used to being relevant.
@AngeltownAJ: He's used to having people call him out for doing stupid stuff, though, Matt. So, nothing new. But, you're still right.
@KingMidas: But it's like teaching a blind kid to see. No matter how hard you try, he'll keep walking in to poles. At least you guys keep this shit entertaining.
@AngeltownAJ: Exactly. That's the best way to put it. But hey, after an FPV that had that much shit going on, dragging him is a nice way to blow off steam, I guess.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:27 pm by MTM
Empress Aria wrote:
@MTM wrote:
@KingMidas: Why are we even giving such a pathetic Marilyn Manson wannabe so much attention? I'm sure after all the years he's spent in his dark bedroom listening to death metal and crying over how his life is so bad has made it hard for him to understand reality. All this attention must be so overwhelmingly strange to him, guys. He's not used to being relevant.
@AngeltownAJ: He's used to having people call him out for doing stupid stuff, though, Matt. So, nothing new. But, you're still right.
@KingMidas: But it's like teaching a blind kid to see. No matter how hard you try, he'll keep walking in to poles. At least you guys keep this shit entertaining.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:26 pm by Tiberius IV
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@TLA wrote:
In case y'all didn't hear... imma help yo deaf asses see. Even in tha logo... look who's on top.

TJonEAW

Celebration of a truly beautiful logo :young:
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:23 pm by Carlos Rosso
Lucian, you did everything to make sure Dynasty would stay up, like you said you would. KD...sorry about the nose. In fairness though, you DID hit me with a baseball bat.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:22 pm by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@MTM wrote:
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:21 pm by Carlos Rosso
@TLA wrote:
In case y'all didn't hear... imma help yo deaf asses see. Even in tha logo... look who's on top.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:20 pm by TLA
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:20 pm by MTM
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@MTM wrote:
LMAO!!!! But he's fun to talk shit to though. He is as helpless as a diaper shitting baby!
@KingMidas Hard to argue with you on that point. It is quote fun to see him squirm. Kudos on making Crash tap out though. I hope the damage you caused to him lasts a loooong time.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:19 pm by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

You know what? People never see my side of the way I look at things. That is about to change...get ready to experience the dark side my friends....Long Island bound  :jericho:
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:19 pm by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@AngeltownAJ: Ugh, I shoulda known Edward Cullen over here would be changing the handles in the posts. Samurai's smart enough to put his money on me.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:17 pm by Carlos Rosso
@MTM wrote:
LMAO!!!! But he's fun to talk shit to though. He is as helpless as a diaper shitting baby!
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:16 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
FD know he couldn't handle these hands. Bitch ass motherfucker, I dare him to bodybag me. Fucking throw his ass into the ocean before he could start complaining and offering to stick his dick up someone else's ass just to get a match.

We don't know each other all that well but if you need backup, I got you (though you seem like you can hold your own).
You could tag along. I wouldn't mind having you by my side.

#Vixens4Life
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:16 pm by MTM
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:15 pm by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

That Franchise Demon guy......  :money:
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:15 pm by Aria Jaxon (Online)
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:

Post on September 27th 2015, 11:15 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
FD know he couldn't handle these hands. Bitch ass motherfucker, I dare him to bodybag me. Fucking throw his ass into the ocean before he could start complaining and offering to stick his dick up someone else's ass just to get a match.

We don't know each other all that well but if you need backup, I got you (though you seem like you can hold your own).
You could tag along. I wouldn't mind having you by my side.
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:15 pm by Carlos Rosso
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:

Dude out here photoshoppin tweets. SMH
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:14 pm by Lucas Johnson
Empress Aria wrote:
@AngeltownAJ: If @TheFranchiseDemon would rather have me slay him in person as opposed to verbally, that's fine. We can do that. It won't take much for royalty to dispatch of a commoner, anyway. Carlos knows what's up. #bowdown #notevenacontest

Name the time and place little girl....I got a body bag on stand by, join the darkness!
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:13 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Maria Gonzales wrote:

Post on September 27th 2015, 11:12 pm by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@AngeltownAJ: If @TheFranchiseDemon would rather have me slay him in person as opposed to verbally, that's fine. We can do that. It won't take much for royalty to dispatch of a commoner, anyway. Carlos knows what's up. #bowdown #notevenacontest

Last edited by Empress Aria on September 27th 2015, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on September 27th 2015, 11:12 pm by Vanessa Holiday

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: