EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Nobi

Azumi Goto

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Ahren Fournier

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by Stephanie Matsuda Today at 8:06 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Maddox Ayres Today at 5:35 pm

» Daisy Thrash
by Daisy Thrash Today at 4:36 pm

» Resignation
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:04 pm

» EAW Feed
by Carlos Rosso Today at 11:47 am

» Arselx
by Arselx Today at 11:44 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 8:46 am

This has been a popular topic in EAW. If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka smacks your girl on the ass, what would you do? A, B, C or D?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Oasis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 8:51 am

D, that's his girl.

Accomplishments
EAW World Heavyweight Champion (3/26/16 - 7/1/16)
EAW Interwire Champion (12/20/14 - 4/4/15)
3 Time Promoer of The Week
2 Time Rising Star Of The Week
2 Time Beef of The Week
1 Time Match of The Week
1 Time Champion of The Week
1 Time Most Valuable Elitist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 9:30 am

A, she didn't want that. That is technically sexual harassment. I'm going to sue him for touching someone that was obviously with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 10:09 am

A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bad News Ventura

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 11:23 am

B. Not my fault she was so ready for Sundress Season.

"You have to make up your mind now, my friends.
Choose to believe in my ideals now...
...or simply....perish I guess."

"No no no, ahahahaha....
I WANT YOU TO BE AFRAID?!
No, absolutely not.....it will come all natural for you.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberius Jones
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 11:26 am

Fuck all that, I'd just give a dirty look and leave with her. We might discuss calling the police if she wants to though, but I'm not easily someone who calls cops.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 11:40 am

Assert yourself and the bully will step down!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 11:45 am

B. Fuck it, probably get laid if she's a decent human being.

Edit: Or secret answer E kick his arse because I'm Australian and we fight sharks. 

:news:

GLORY GLORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 11:55 am

What if she wanted it but acted like she didn't? You think you're going to call the cops on him for something as petty as smacking her ass? If you called one of the cops, you'd be wasting their time because they know if it was their girl, she's his after he smacks her on the ass. A has to be the worst option because you don't know if this 6'8'' Terry Crews looking muthafucka is in a gang or has been in and out of jail his entire adulthood. For all you know, he could have someone drive by your snitch ass. As they say, snitches get stitches or in this case, snitches catch bullets. B isn't even worth it, I would just walk away, I'm not going to get beat up by him in front of my girl. Because if he beats me up, he's going to leave me there in a puddle of my own blood as he takes my girl. That's just stupid. C though is like blaming a female for getting herself raped because she wore something revealing and is even more stupid than option B. I'd, like Jay said, give that muthafucka a dirty look and get out of there. D makes the most sense and is the most logical of the four options. Oasis knows what he's talking about, that's his girl if he smacks her on the ass but he's not just going to smash once, oh no. He's going to smash two, three, four, twenty times and he may even bring his homies, so you might just say she's his girl and find someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 12:14 pm

Basically what I've been taught in my life is that if someone offends you or disrespects you to THAT degree, as well as your girlfriend. You fight. Win, lose or draw, you fight.

Most Valuable Extremist Awards:

Beef of the Week: 4x (vs HRDO)
(Vs Lucian Black, Lucius Creed and Hurricane Hawk)
(vs Cassandra/Vannessa Lyndivia and NEO Seoul) (vs Cloud Matsuda)

Champion of the Week: 5x (three times solo, twice as part of Dynamite Rain)

Match of the Week: 5x (Dynamite Rain vs NEO Seoul) (vs Norman Hellion) (vs Jacob Senn) (vs Lucian Black) (Voltage Elimination Chamber/RTR 11)

Promoer of the Week: 1x

Most Valuable Extremist: 3x
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 12:23 pm

Look, there's a lot of variables that go into the choice I make here. First of all, how do I feel about this girl? If she's my wife, you better believe I'm getting my ass beat that day because I like to believe that feelings go both ways in marriage, and it won't be destroyed because some big black guy smacks her on the ass. If it's just some girl though, it's up to her what happens. I damn sure ain't about to get my ass beat, but I can keep it pushin' and pretend it never even happened if that's what she wants to do. Every girl wants to believe their man is untouchable and the toughest man in the world, but I am not. 

The thing about this video is, they put all the power in the hands of the man, but it wasn't my ass that got smacked, and unless you give me a reason other than "you're the man" to fight this dude over you, it's your battle. I damn sure ain't calling no police. I'm not saying it's her fault, it's not, it's the 6'8" Terry Crews lookin muhfucka's fault, but it's her decision to make, not mine, she's not my property. 

Another thing to think about is, like Tyler said, you don't know this mans background. He COULD be a thug, he COULD be an ex con, he COULD be in a gang, he COULD send people after you to take you down, but he could be a little bitch. I've seen people bigger than him go down, hard, at the hands of people smaller than him. Just because he's big doesn't make him shit. It's your choice to take that chance, but like I said, it depends on the girl in the end. How important she is to me, just because she's on my arm doesn't mean I'm willing to take an L for her, cuz you know damn well she isn't about to take an L for me. Some bitch comes up and palms my cock, this bitch gonna give a dirty look and stand there, and get pissed at me for it cuz she don't wanna fight neither.

Most Valuable Elitist (MVE #13 2015)
Rising Star of the Week x1 (MVE #7 2015)
Beef of the Week x2 (vs Methuselah MVE #11 2015, vs Y2Impact MVE #18 2015)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 12:42 pm

@Chucky P. wrote:
Look, there's a lot of variables that go into the choice I make here. First of all, how do I feel about this girl? If she's my wife, you better believe I'm getting my ass beat that day because I like to believe that feelings go both ways in marriage, and it won't be destroyed because some big black guy smacks her on the ass. If it's just some girl though, it's up to her what happens. I damn sure ain't about to get my ass beat, but I can keep it pushin' and pretend it never even happened if that's what she wants to do. Every girl wants to believe their man is untouchable and the toughest man in the world, but I am not. 

The thing about this video is, they put all the power in the hands of the man, but it wasn't my ass that got smacked, and unless you give me a reason other than "you're the man" to fight this dude over you, it's your battle. I damn sure ain't calling no police. I'm not saying it's her fault, it's not, it's the 6'8" Terry Crews lookin muhfucka's fault, but it's her decision to make, not mine, she's not my property. 

Another thing to think about is, like Tyler said, you don't know this mans background. He COULD be a thug, he COULD be an ex con, he COULD be in a gang, he COULD send people after you to take you down, but he could be a little bitch. I've seen people bigger than him go down, hard, at the hands of people smaller than him. Just because he's big doesn't make him shit. It's your choice to take that chance, but like I said, it depends on the girl in the end. How important she is to me, just because she's on my arm doesn't mean I'm willing to take an L for her, cuz you know damn well she isn't about to take an L for me. Some bitch comes up and palms my cock, this bitch gonna give a dirty look and stand there, and get pissed at me for it cuz she don't wanna fight neither.

:lupe: :lupe: :lupe:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 7:45 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
A, she didn't want that. That is technically sexual harassment. I'm going to sue him for touching someone that was obviously with me
 That's the American way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 7:47 pm

C, EASY. How dare this bitch dress provocative in a way that would provoke a 6'8" Terry Crews looking brotha to impulsively smack her ass. That bitch cheating for having an ass fat as that. Of course, I choose D too considering that pussy is at the mercy of our gargantuan big dicked foe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 7:48 pm

Anyone who pick A a snytch and a bitch nigga

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 23rd 2015, 8:22 pm

@Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Anyone who pick A a snytch and a bitch nigga

(Thanks to Haruna,Marx and Tarah for  these amazing sigs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   July 24th 2015, 12:47 am

Knowing me, I'd just mouth off to him, while not overly trying to engage him in a fight. Just my usual "Fuck off. You can't just do that to people". If he decides to beat the shit out of me for it, he gets assault charges AND sexual assault charges, and since I am an educated white person with no previous criminal conviction and knows how to handle himself in a court of law/police interview, who was trying to stick up for the dignity of a woman, they would probably go pretty hard on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   August 3rd 2016, 6:18 pm

bump

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   August 3rd 2016, 6:19 pm

@Tyler Parker wrote:
What if she wanted it but acted like she didn't? You think you're going to call the cops on him for something as petty as smacking her ass? If you called one of the cops, you'd be wasting their time because they know if it was their girl, she's his after he smacks her on the ass. A has to be the worst option because you don't know if this 6'8'' Terry Crews looking muthafucka is in a gang or has been in and out of jail his entire adulthood. For all you know, he could have someone drive by your snitch ass. As they say, snitches get stitches or in this case, snitches catch bullets. B isn't even worth it, I would just walk away, I'm not going to get beat up by him in front of my girl. Because if he beats me up, he's going to leave me there in a puddle of my own blood as he takes my girl. That's just stupid. C though is like blaming a female for getting herself raped because she wore something revealing and is even more stupid than option B. I'd, like Jay said, give that muthafucka a dirty look and get out of there. D makes the most sense and is the most logical of the four options. Oasis knows what he's talking about, that's his girl if he smacks her on the ass but he's not just going to smash once, oh no. He's going to smash two, three, four, twenty times and he may even bring his homies, so you might just say she's his girl and find someone else.
LMAOOOOOO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastradamus
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   August 3rd 2016, 7:37 pm

where my gun at?
:kevin:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aren Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   August 3rd 2016, 8:49 pm

Idgaf come at me nigga. I'm native if I die I'll come back as an eagle or some shit. Shit on his car. Come back as bear and maul his ass. Who the big guy now nigga.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...   

Back to top Go down

If a 6'8" Terry Crews looking muthafucka...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1