Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#AskAria. - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

#AskAria. - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
#AskAria. - Page 12 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
#AskAria. - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
#AskAria. - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
#AskAria. - Page 12 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
#AskAria. - Page 12 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
#AskAria. - Page 12 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

#AskAria.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

#AskAria. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   #AskAria. - Page 12 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 2:21 am

Lioncross wrote:
Thanks for the comments on my EAW book - if you were to write one, who are five people who would show up endlessly in it?
Oh, don't even worry about it. It was a great read, reminded me a lot of your promos in terms of the style and tone and everything. Provided you think you've got enough material, you should definitely do another one in the future.

1. Cloud, because I literally haven't been without the dude a day since he's been here. He showed up in EAW not long after me and ever since, it's been one thing or another. It used to be that we were either teaming or feuding, but now writing Empire and having to "answer" to him as a booker and head writer adds a whole new dynamic to the friendship. A good one. He's always gone to bat for me and vouched for me. He's just a good, selfless person through and through and has been a big part of my journey. You can't tell my EAW story -- IC or OOC -- without mentioning him a million times.

2. Aren, for obvious reasons. It's pretty wild to think he's been my ship partner for two years now. I'm not sure where the time has gone. If I'm discussing my character, I obviously wouldn't be able to gloss over anything involving him -- from the early interactions with Anti-Gun to the Reasonable Doubt 2016 week shit to the eventual relationship and engagement. It's been a big part of my character's life away from the ring. In terms of out of character shit, he's absolutely one of my dearest friends here and I love him to pieces. 

3. Nas, which I feel is another obvious one. He's been a constant presence in both my life and my character's life since we met. This isn't just someone that I can't picture my EAW experience without. This is almost somebody that I can't picture my day to day life without talking to him -- even if he's constantly (and deservedly) on the other side of threats of physical violence against him. I do love him very much, even if he makes me wanna strangle him on a daily basis.

4. Brody. Our friendship predated EAW, but I'm especially grateful for the time I got to spend with her here because of how much I got to see her thrive. I got to sit back and watch how much she loved being here and how much she was able to do in a relatively short amount of time. This place meant so much to her and I'm still so happy that she was okay with be "dragging" her here. There are a lot of fond memories to look back on.

5. Carlos. He was one of the first friends I made here, and it probably had a lot to do with the fact that he was writing for the women at the time I got here. I've faced every character he's run here, and in the cases of April and Erica, I faced them multiple times. Jokes about delayed championship matches aside, he's wonderful, and he's been a constant presence for me since I showed up.
Back to top Go down

#AskAria.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-