EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS || VOLTAGE FPV, SHOCK VALUE, WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 25TH, 2017 AT 6PM EST! TUNE INTO THE EAW DISCORD SERVER TO SEE IT TAKE PLACE LIVE! || EMPIRE'S FIRST EVER FPV "BLOODLETTER" WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH AT 6PM EST! THE BLOODLETTER PAGE HAS BEEN POSTED HERE || PLEASE DONATE TO THE GOFUNDME FOR MAVIS "BRODY SPARKS" STERLING'S FUNERAL EXPENSES AT THIS LINK HELP THIS CAMPAIGN REACH GOAL FOR OUR BELOVED FRIEND. WE LOVE YOU BRODY.
Top posting users this week
坂崎ハルナ

Jon McAdams

Ryan Wilson

Finnegan Wakefield

Nobi

Amadeus

Keelan Cetinich

thefranchise

Bhris Elite

Wild Boys

Latest topics
» NEO Promoz
by "The Goods" Blake Bolton Today at 6:34 pm

» EAW Feed
by Moongoose McQueen Today at 6:08 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by Amadeus Today at 5:41 pm

by Nobi Today at 5:22 pm

» Lars Grier
by Lars Grier Today at 12:09 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Yesterday at 2:28 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eawnetwork.forumotion.com

Similar topics

-
» Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
» EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
» EAW Promoz!
» TECHNOPARK HOTEL WEEKEND PROMO
» SEction 20A
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

Sparta, Mississippi

(Carlos Rosso walks quietly down one of the main roads of the sleepy town, the weather unseasonably warm enough for him to wear a red T-shirt and jeans. There is no trainer with him. Mao has not come along with him for this particular walk. After a while, he finds a place to stop and pulls out his phone and begins to record a message.)

Rhaegar, we have not really had all that many interactions to be honest. You have for the most part been on the periphery of things that I have been trying to get accomplished or things that I have been forced more or less by the circumstances around me. That said, It’s a bit unfortunate that Ventura, your brother who you ruthlessly dispatched of before making your debut, didn’t tell you a little more about who I am, my complex story in EAW and Dynasty Wrestling...and the fates that await those who get in my way and attempt to put out of commission. I traveled to Sparta this week to immerse myself in studying you, but the more I studied you and the more that I got a feel for how you behave and carry yourself...the more I realized that you are honestly no different than anyone else who has ever set foot in EAW or a Dynasty Wrestling ring.. You have trumpeted the same tired, cliched narrative that I am somehow unworthy to be considered one of the elite of the wrestling world.

Raging like a tornado

Forged in heat of battle….

Oh, Carlos Rosso...NEVER STOP!

People have come and gone...yet I have remained. The once unconquerable Vance Tybull has now been ushered into retirement, funnily enough by neither of us. The man that we both sought out for a fight was beaten by Tig Kelly. I am quite familiar with Tig having beaten him twice. He has been a thorn in my side the last couple of months and openly mocked myself and my manager. He threatened her the first time we met….I kicked him in the fucking face and knocked him out cold. The second time he thought that he was going to celebrate his National Elite Championship victory in my face and flaunt it at me. He was dropped on his head. One thing that people don’t seem to understand is that approaching me with such derogatory treatment only makes this Tiger hungrier, only makes his fangs and claws sharper.

They are trying to end all compassion

on this world and life on this world! That's inexcusable!

Those that are cruel, will suffer by the light of my fangs!

You’re also wrong about my partner, GI Styles. You see, while he never won the “Big One”, he was the greatest National Elite Champion of all time. He was one of EAW’s longest tenured champions both as a singles competitor and a tag team wrestler such as myself. He claimed many titles throughout his career, Spartan. His career eventually went into decline, a decline that I triggered with my hands and feet. He crossed a line that I thought he was disrespectful to cross and I made him pay for it. The thing is though, I don’t appreciate YOU talking like he has been a failure when you have done absolutely nothing to earn the respect that for some reason you believe that you are entitled to by the wrestling world. You claim to be this great warrior, this master of combat, but you say that you would RATHER BE SUSPENDED THAN FIGHT ME!? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?

Woah...by the might of my own fists

Woah...shall all the truths be clear to you

I have no need for the pity of people. It’s a useless object. It breeds weakness and contempt and I have no need for such a thing. What I do have a need for is respect. A fulfilment of my ambitions. Vance Tybull was just another guy in the way and if you hadn’t done what you did, I would have dispatched of him with the same ruthless aggression that Tig Kelly did. I didn’t ask for a fight with you just for the hell of it. You have a reputation, some of it earned obviously by beating up the likes of Kevin Devastation, amongst others. I have a reputation too...One of EAW and Dynasty Wrestling’s finest grapplers. A submission artist. One of Dynasty Wrestling’s longest tenured competitors. The Guard Dog of the Red Hell is a Tiger….imagine that. There have been many to come and go through those red ropes and I have faced and beaten damn near all of them. Dedede, The Iconomy, Jacob Senn, Tig Kelly, Regulator, GI Styles, Christopher Corrupt, Zach Crash…..the names drone on, their screams of anguish and frustration will very soon become your screams.

Raging like a tornado

Unbowed by the Great Spartan

His eyes are like a tiger’s

His will, like a titan’s

Oh, Carlos Rosso...NEVER STOP!

I’m not calling for you to put an end to my career, not by any means. I asked for this match with you because I want to fight you. You hurt me, attacked me from behind. Now, I want to see what you can do when standing face to face with me. Do you have any idea what you are in for? Do you know what I have done to people a lot bigger, stronger, tougher, smarter and more dangerous and affluent than you? I mauled them. And I’m going to crush you like the half assed piece of Greek mythology you are. You saw a little bit of what I will do to guarantee victory in the War Games, the lengths that I will go to protect myself, my ambitions and MY ring. For whatever reason, you seem to think MY ring is your place to go “play”. I don’t play in that ring. I work. I paint masterpieces, bloodstained tapestries on the canvas as my opponent’s cries for mercy and reprieve echo in my ears.

Within my shining soul, now

The burn is neverending!

My thirst cannot be quenched now

Ambition never ending!

Whoa, Carlos Rosso, Never Stop!

Carlos Rosso, Never Will Stop

Whether or not I obtain my ultimate ambition is irrelevant. What is relevant to me right now is making sure that you pay dearly for stepping in my business and that you, like so many others before you learn who the fuck you’re dealing with. The Strongest Wrestling in the Universe….it’s only appropriate that you, Spartan, shall have a taste of it.

I will chase them all away.

To save my dreams, I’ll gladly fight.

Dynasty Promo #4

We open on a shot of a stretch limousine, i's driver is busy loading several large pieces of luggage into the trunk.  The camera pans over slightly to reveal Super Agent Johnny J. finishing up a phone call on behalf of his top client, as Mark Michaels stands next to him with an angry scowl painted on his face.

Johnny: "You're sure about that?  Positive?  Well I guess I'll have to find somewhere else than.  Okay, goodbye."

Johnny hits the end button before turning his attention to Michaels.

Johnny: "I'm sorry Mark, every hotel is booked."

Michaels: "You're telling me I have to stay in the same hotel as the rest of the scrubs?!"

"Every other place is booked up with people who are coming to see you wrestle on Dynasty tomorrow."

"This is unbelievable, how can a man of my talents, and popularity be forced to spend the night in a place filled to the brim with people who are all suffering from gigantic cases of Michaels envy."

"It's just for tonight, and right after your match you can hop a flight back home, does that sound okay?"

" (Sigh) I better not see Trent Yoder there, I mean judging from how much he writes about me in his journals, I don't know whether he would want to try and kiss me, or kill me!  And speaking of those journals. I thought I was facing a grown man tomorrow, not a fifteen year old girl who can't stand the fact that her secret crush won't ask her out.  And if you were going to write down your obsession with me, than why would you upload it online where someone could, and did, leak it for the whole world to see?"

"I don't know why Mark, let's just get to the hotel and check in."

The limo driver shuts the trunk after loading in the last piece of luggage, and quickly jogs around to hold open the rear door for Michaels, and Johnny.

"I tell you Johnny, Trent Yoder is getting a little too emo for his last match.  What with him thinking anyone actually gives a rat's ass about him, or family. The only reason he is even on the show tomorrow, is because he is facing off against Dynasty's top superstar.  And does he thank me for bestowing him one last match to prove that he isn't completely worthless as a man?  No he tries to insult, and threaten me.
 He says he's a waking weapon, I say I'm going to disarm him on Dynasty.  He wants to talk about how he's seeing red, and green, well the only color I see in him is yellow, because he wanted to take a cowards way out, and sneak thru the backdoor while no one was looking two weeks ago.  And to top it all off he thinks that the reason I wanted to have this match was because I'm some kind of Yoder fan boy?  How can I be a fan of someone that I have proven myself superior to in every imaginable way since day one?!  The only reason I ever offered to give Trent this one passing moment of relevance, is because there was no way that I was going to be stuck with Angelo Brando for the entirety of my Tag Team Championship reign. 

But just to show how nice of a guy I am, I'm going to give Trent one match that people will actually talk about.  In what will be the most hash tagged moment of this Friday night, my followers will be posting all across social media about how their Hash Tag Hero, totally embarrassed Trent into retirement, and proved himself as the brightest burning star that the EAW has ever seen!  As the Destiny of Dynasty!  As the rightful face of all professional Wrestling, and as the undisputed Social Media Champion.  So I'll let Trent have his last words, even though they sound exactly like the ones he's said every other time we've met, because after I'm thru with him, no one will ever hear from Trent ever again.  Well, the lady who hand over social security check will, but no one of real importance will ever hear from that bald headed, tacky dressing, good for nothing piece of trailer park filth again.  And come tomorrow night the whole world will Picture That!"

"That's exactly what I want to hear from you, I think you got this Mark."

"Oh, I got this hash tag I'm the bag Johnny."

Sly, shady grins begin to creep up on the faces of Michaels and his agent.

FADE TO BLACK.
{David is sitting in The R.A.D. betting office again. The cameraman is already in the “room.” They put up a dartboard on the back of the door. He throws a dart and hits the board but for some reason it bounces off. David looks puzzled at first. He sees the cameraman has a sack lunch near his boot. He grabs it and pulls out a sandwich. He throws one of the slices of bread over his shoulder and it lands on the floor. A couple seconds later the interviewer that always talks to The High Rollerz doesn't notice and steps on it, getting mustard all over his shoes.}

Interviewer: Not my new J’s! Sad

Huh? Oh you're like fifty years old. You shouldn't be allowed to wear Jordan's. Just keep it moving. Wait who puts mustard on a bologna sandwich? 

{David grabs the slice of Bologna and throws it at the dartboard, but it doesn't stick. Next he looks at the cameraman’s iPad that he borrowed to listen to Jaden talk. He picks it up and looks at the dartboard. He looks down at the iPad and back at the board and launches it and of course it doesn't stick, crashing on the floor.}

Interviewer: What the fuck?!

Don't worry, I did that to make a point. 

Interviewer: But that was a gift from my wi..

Just like all of those objects, Tig’s and Jaden’s words don't stick. You could even say they don't hold any value. I’m fully aware that one of them is the National Elite Champion, that's all fine and dandy but it doesn't mean a damn thing to me. Just like beating Vance Tybull doesn't mean a damn thing to me. But he was a monster! So? Did David not slay the Goliath? Did Jack not escape the giant in the end? I think you get the point. Upsets happen. But hey you are a champion! Even though it doesn't mean much. It's like being crowned the AFC South or NFC East champions this year. They might be called champions, but they sure don't play like one! Once they face superior talent, they will fold. Hi Tig, Jack and I, we are that superior talent. You might not want to believe it, but it's fact. It's a fact that will be proven true tomorrow night! Don't get me wrong, I'm not like you. I'm not saying it'll exactly be easy because everybody on Dynasty Wrestling has to be at least somewhat decent. Else they would be unemployed. That's the category you and Jaden fall under.. decent. On second thought I'm not even sure we can call Jaden decent. Sup Jaden? Chillin? That's coo’. I just want to say that I respect the kind words, I really do, just like I respect the fact that you notice our future dominance on the horizon, which will give you more time than the others to run for shelter, but being a nice guy isn't going to cause me to go easy on you. I hope you understand that. If you didn't, well guess what? Now you do! Yay! Like I said before I didn't know a damn thing about you. Which makes sense because you were attacked by a bear around the time we made our debut. Yeah not sure why Conning thought it would be safe to bring in a bear. Where's PETA anyways? Oh they only care about the fur coats that celebs wear during the winter? Sounds about right. Jaden you aren't the only one whose had a run in with a bear. If you go back in time, I think it was four or so weeks ago, I had to fight off a ferocious bear, which I did. You could call me a hero because after all, that's what I am. Just a dude saving lives on the reg, no big deal. What I don't get is why you think the fans will be excited to see your return? I say that because they probably didn't even noticed you were gone for a few weeks. Amirite? Just like I didn't get what you meant when you said you weren't going to allow us to stop your momentum. What momentum? Didn't a bear almost kill you the last time people saw you on Dynasty Wrestling programming? Yeah doesn't make sense. But I'll pretend it does. Also stop swearing. It's not fucking cool. Stop being an asshole, you little shit. There are kids that watch these videos! Please try to be a good role model like Jack and I! Thaaaaanks! Again thanks for congratulating us on our performance at House of Glass, means a lot. You did good yourself at HoG. You almost won your match!

Cameraman: He didn't have a match. 

Surprise surprise surprise! So what I learned from Jaden is that he's delusional like every other Dynasty wrestler. He actually believes that the fans bought their tickets to watch him win a match, let alone wrestle. Nah because nobody cares about you in this match. That's the honest truth. You have Tig Kelly who is a champion and The High Rollerz in a match and then they remember there's this “other guy.” They call you the other guy because they don't remember your name, which makes sense because your name is pretty weird. That's coming from a dude named David Davidson by the way. You might try to counter my words and say nobody cares about us, but oh the contrary. We are rising stars. The fastest rising stars that Dynasty has to offer. I'm sure people thought we would've been gone by now. As a matter of fact I remember The Iconomy and Impact saying that, but here we are, still on Dynasty Wrestling! Even Conning and Monroe had their doubts. They rolled their eyes at us, thinking we are just money whores, which may be true, but we are also here to win matches and gold. Actually I remember Monroe telling us that we won't be regulars on Dynasty TV, but since we've been here, we've been booked each and every week! So perhaps Monroe and Conning are smart businessmen after all. Who would've thought? So to summarize this whole thing, The High Rollerz will continue to “roll” past their competition. You like that? Very clever on my part, I know. And when the match is over, I'm not going to shake your hand or give you a bro fist and we aren't going to go out for drinks with you and Tig. Instead I'm probably gonna bang some groupies on my tour bus.. which reminds me, I'm getting a tour bus with my face on it tomorrow right?

Cameraman: Uh no. 

Ok then my tricked out Prius will do. Give me that camera for a sec. 

Cameraman: Why?

Just wanna see it. 

Cameraman: Ok…..

I just wanna see if it sticks. 

{David throws the camera at the dart board}

Cameraman: NOOOOOO!

{Camera cuts off right then and there}
Now, now Impact I made it clear before that the highlight move I was able to do well one of them wasn't bigger then the win so why make it seem like I think it isn't? I am highly aware who walked out with the titles.  Am I happy about the result? Of course not but can't a man get some shine and brag about it for a little bit? Oh I think I understand if it's me or anyone else doing the bragging it's stupid right? If me or anyone else is doing the bragging it's repetitive and boring right? I understand now only the great Y2Impact can brag about what he does night in and night only only the great Y2Impact can brag and it won't be boring or repetitive correct? You know I think everyone is aware of the fact I haven't done anything so yeah maybe I am a little bit highlight high at the fact that might be the biggest highlight so far in my career.  Is that sad? Some might say it is and some really can't say anything because they don't even have the big of a highlight or anything else themselves.  I'll actually be glad if my highlight of kicking you in the jaw with a bunch of glass shards and thumbtacks in you're mouth is still talked about 5 years from now.  Want to know what else people will talk about 5 years from now along with that highlight?

The fact I shocked the world and be the almighty Impact one on one.  Now before all this you asked if you were the crazy one or is everyone else crazy.  You know I might be crazy Impact I might be delusional for thinking I can beat you.  I just might be way over my head to everyone else that is.  However I know I can do it there isn't a single doubt in my mind I can't do it.  I mean sure it won't be as easy as some of the other opponents I went up against and defeated I know damn well this will be the battle to the end.  However at the end of it all I know I will be the one with my hand raised up by the ref as the crowd and the rest of the world is shocked.  Now think about it like this Impact and you're proud wife is the one that said it... "A win is a win" who says I have to go out there and beat you cleanly? Some might say it's a bitch move or a low blow but hey a win is a win remember? Or Maybe I finish what I started at House of Glass? Maybe I find more glass shards and thumbtacks and make sure this time I kick you hard enough so you do bleed internally.  Since you want to talk about it how it didn't happen.  Maybe just maybe and no this isn't a blind threat but maybe this time I do take you off the map.  Now I'm not saying it will but either way I will be satisfied about the fact I defeat you come Dynasty. 

Yes I said fact and defeat in the same sentence.  No more almost victories like you kept talking about.  This will be a clear victory no almost no could of would of should of but a clear victory.  I told everyone since I've returned a little bit before Pain for Pride I am here to stay until I do something noteworthy and I'm pretty sure defeating you is noteworthy.  Then I will ride that will wave after defeating you straight to the top where it will take me.  Well maybe not all the way to the top but hey maybe I can be the next one to challenge TLA for the title.  So if you think me bragging now is annoying?  Just wait until I beat you 1 2 3 in that ring.   I mean not a lot can say that.  Me on the other hand though? I'll be able to say it and damn it you better believe I will brag my ass off.  Come Dynasty getting a win over you will be my highlight. Proving everyone including you who thinks I can't do it or won't do it wrong will be my highlight.   We'll just have to wait and see though won't we?
Dynasty Promo 3

[[The camera opens up to Lance Hart and Morgan Shaw leaving a restaurant.]]

Lance: You didn't even tip that waitress, you freaking cheap jerk...

Morgan: If anyone's the jerk it's you shrimp. You had her in the palm of your hands and you DIDN'T give her your number?

Lance: Tha-That's not MY fault!

Morgan: How? Please humor me.

Lance: I ugh...didn't have a pen on me.

Morgan: You freaking wimp...you seriously need to stop being so shy around chicks, you'll never get laid with your attitude.

Lance: That's your problem! You view women as nothing more than sex objects. No wonder they refuse you so much, besides the fact you never smile...and you smell.

Morgan: Oh please, I've seen more action in the last year than you have your whole pathetic life.

Lance: That's a bold faced lie and you know it.

Morgan: Care to prove me wrong?

Lance: No...I don't have time for this! The battle royal is tomorrow!

Morgan: I thought you had it in the bag. Where'd all your bravado from before go #BabyJesus?

Lance: Well...It's just a little discouraging knowing that those MX-13 scumbags are gonna try to team up to win.

Morgan: What do you care? You're supposedly so much more skilled than them huh?

Lance: Well...I am...but I smell bullshit afoot.

Morgan: Well that should be obvious. Between those two, Angelo Brando, and Donny Diamond, I doubt any of them would hesitate to bend the rules to eliminate you.

Lance: I need this...Morgan I doubt you understand. I NEED this match. This is my first TRUE opportunity to prove myself and make my name stand out amongst the pack here so far. Up to this point I've only still been just another dynasty wrestler. Both you and I know I can do WAY more than that. I have in the past. And I won't let things be any different here. Morgan I need this win...just like I need you out there when I get it.

Morgan: Fair enough. Just know I'll be in your corner backing you up if things get to rough out there.

Lance: Thanks Morgan, sincerely. I knew I was making the right decision when I chose to call you up.

[[Lance smiles and embraces Morgan before Morgan shoves him off.]]

Morgan: Ugh...don't get all touchy feely! We're in public!

Lance: So does that mean we should go somewhere private, hehe.

[[Morgan makes a face as if he's going to vomit while Lance starts laughing.]]

Lance: It was just a joke, relax.

Morgan: Don't play around like that with me! Goddamnit.

Lance: Either way. Didn't you say something earlier about Donny Diamond running his mouth too.

Morgan: Yeah, he said he didn't care about what you did back in AWF because this is the big leagues. I personally resent that statement!

Lance: SO DO I! Let me fill you in on something Donny. I've been a champion in this industry longer than you've been in it! First of all how are you going to try to talk down to me when you just FAILED in a championship bout? I don't care about the circumstances. Facts are facts, you LOST! Just like you will tomorrow night. You talked about how my win over Keith Keller means nothing to a guy like you. Let's really break this down for a second shall we? Keith Keller has accomplished nothing so far. But guess what ass clown. Donny Diamond also has accumulated a list of accolades consisting a absolutely NOTHING! Donny those are facts, not opinion. Want another fact? You can't even focus on this match. You're too caught up in this New Breed Championship fiasco. For Literally no reason to be honest. Because before you know it, I'll win the damn championship for myself. You fail to realize. that All you ignorant fools do so. I'm not messing around here. This is a game. I don't do this as a hobby. Or just to keep myself busy. This is a lifelong commitment. I longed for this my entire life. To compete on the world's largest stage! My name held in big, bold, bright letters for BILLIONS world wide to see! My entire career was spent chasing the dream of getting HERE! Now that I am I'm on the second phase. That is rise the ranks and establish myself amongst anyone and everyone that has come and gone through those doors. This is all too real for me! I'm about to win this battle royal. I put one hundred and ten percent into every damn thing I do once those lights cut on and these cameras start rolling, just like the one recording this right now! So Donny, just a few words advice not just for Dynasty, but for life...simply put, the moment you corner an animal, is when it reveals its animalistic tendencies and more importantly, does everything mother nature has taught it over its lifetime in order to survive its aggressor! What that basically means is don't back me into a corner, or I'll pull out my most dangerous weapons in order to survive your attacks.

Morgan: Probably would be smart for Donny to be a bit more like Mr. Brando. I haven't heard that guy speak all week. Either he's silent or just so much of a non issue we haven't noticed him yet.

Lance: Either way I feel for him. Being thrown into this match with all these hungry predators. It must be nerve racking for him. I remember when I was there. Hell I bet you do too, we where there together.
M
organ: True. Angelo might as well no show. He's not gonna end up becoming like either of us.

Lance: Well since I got that off my chest, what do ya wanna do now big guy?

Morgan: Wanna watch a movie or something?

Lance: Sure why not?

Morgan: Just saying this now, we're NOT watching some fruity chick flick...then again you'd probably piss yourself scared if we saw something scary.

Lance: YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!

Morgan: Either way I'm feelin a good comedy.

Lance: I can accept that...

[[The two get into Morgan's car and drive to the movies. The camera fades.]]
Before the promo I just want to share the lyrics that I think define my current situation of EAW.

You didn't ask for this, nobody ever would
Caught in the middle of this dysfunction
It's your sad reality, it's your messed up family tree
And all you're left with all these questions

Are you gonna be like your father was and his father was?
Do you have to carry what they've handed down?

No, this is not your legacy, this is not your destiny
Yesterday does not define you
No, this is not your legacy, this is not your meant to be
I can break the chains that bind you

(Trent Yoder on a live broadcast answering questions from fans)

Fan 1: Trent, how do you feel about your upcoming possible retirement match. Because after 7 long years, all you have worked for

Trent: I’ve been in title matches. I’ve headlined shows for companies. But tomorrow is the biggest match so far in my entire career. It is because I haven’t competed like I wanted to as of late. The thing is, I have to prove to myself I can compete on a EAW level and prove to all of you I can live up to your standards. This will be a huge test for me. But it will be worth it. Next caller.

Fan 2: Hey Trent, Mark Michaels and You have been in the ring multiple times. Infact, you two debuted together in a triple threat match that you won. But since then you have failed to score a win over him. What drives you now? What makes you think you can score a victory over him?

Trent: There is nothing “driving me” I know I’m better than Mark Michaels, no doubt. Is he good? Without question. But I discovered something. Mark Michaels didn’t go out his way to keep me in EAW for no reason. He offered too much to lose. So why did Mark ask me to fight him you wonder? Mark Michaels looks up to me. Mark admires me. Mark doesn’t want me to leave EAW, because he saw the potential in me that I couldn’t even see last week. And I hold that over him.  Next caller.

Fan 3: Do you honestly feel like it’s over.

Trent: …….. Next caller……

Fan 3: No wait…. Don’t take the easy way out of this question…. You can hang up on me, but truly you will be hanging up on your pride. And while we are on the subject of hanging up, if you hang up the boots, I don’t think I can hang on as a Trent Yoder fan.

Trent:…….Do I think it’s over? Yes. Do I want it to be over? No. I don’t want to give up on my fans, at times you were all I had to keep me going in this business. But I’d rather hang it up early rather than late. You’re a fan you don’t understand the ins and outs of this business. The wear-and-tear it takes on your body. But right when you think it’s over, Yoder strikes. I might not be at my best, but I am at a good enough position in my career to entertain I like to believe. Does that answer it for you?

Fan 3: Yes, thanks for the talk.

(Later on that day)

*** EAW.com/DynastyWrestling Exclusive ***

Trent: TICK TOCK. TICK TOCK. BANG! While this is a possible retirement match for me I see your time being up. You see, I don’t care about the statuses, the tweets or any of that utter bullshit. The hardassness stops now Mark. Come Dynasty, You can’t run and you cant hide. So be aware of that. I will turn you to an angel Mark, because you are defiantly playing with a Demon. So when I hand you your ass I’ll get it to you just how you like it. Medium rare on a silver platter, right?
The party must go on and it seems like not a moment too soon. Yes I know you fans are so disheartened by me losing to a bear, but really I commend Horrible Henry. Because the person who should be defending the galaxy should not be a man, but someone whose morals will not play into his actions, and what better person than a bear. But after that match I was sidelined for a good two weeks to gain my bearings. Pun Pun Pun, but in reality I am not mad, nor am I going to let this in any way effect my in ring performance. Jaden Zaxaria, Ireland’s Finest, and Tig Kelly, Ireland’s Weapon of Mass Destruction are going to bring down the house come Dynasty.

Now When I get back into that ring I know one thing, this shit is going to go down, people are going to cheer cause finally the Zaxaria Party Train is back in the station and he isn’t going to let some motherfuckers named to High Rollerz be any fucking barricade to his momentum. Now I know these guys they’re good people, hell they wouldn’t lay down and let Hexa-Gun walk over them, and I commend that I really do. In fact I can congratulate them on their performance at House of Glass. Damn good performance guys, damn good. But really on Dynasty you are facing me and my man Tig Kelly and I am not going to let this man down, I am not going to let myself down, and I sure as hell am not going to let my fans down. Because they are coming to watch Jaden Zaxaria win, and they are going to see that. And I just hate it to be against y’all cause like I said you two aren’t so bad. But hell thems the rules, and I’m just going with the flow.

But if that’s what it has to come from it then oh well. All I can say is good luck to you two, and wish that after this we can all go grab a pint and just let the night go. Cause what is a good show without a good after party as well, and when you party with me that is all the night entails.
 Dynasty Promo 3

JJ: Oh my is reality about to slap Tiberius right in the face, that is unless I get to him first. Do you think I give a crap about anything you have to say? In fact, it’s obvious as plain to see that you’re without a doubt the most unentertaining, untalented thing inside of Hexa-gun. You think you can best me?! Ha! Show me! Do it… Tiberius please entertain me with your efforts. Let’s talk solo careers.. I wasn’t being positioned properly on the card so I made that happen. I went from Pre-shows and openers to the main event in one week! I haven’t had an pieces of gold, because that door has only just opened. Opportunities in EAW are scarce due to the very reason why we’re coming at all of you. When “Seasoned Veterans” think they have a little gas in their tank and use past accolades to pull the strings of the higher establishment they will gain those opportunities over new elitist anyday. Make sense? I’m sure it doesn’t to someone who couldn’t even understand a very descriptive message I sent to him in the first place. You response to me shows me 2 things. 1. You’re very hard of hearing. and 2. You love to talk up till the match when you get your ass kicked. I see you referenced your National Elite reign.. very interesting choice there, Tiberius. You mean the one that ended with Tybull champion and you never to take your rematch clause? You knew from that moment of defeat that it was over; no chance in regaining what you once had. So you ran off with Hexa-gun to make a statement that your career will still live on.. Finally, now with Hexa-gun riding their high horse goes around using the same generic attacks on those that they feel are lesser than them. “You never had gold around your waist!” “You’re nothing.” It’s funny really, just to see how once your career is clearly over but you won’t accept it how you then resort to a tactic that literally everyone in this company is using against new talent. No more. It’s over, Tiberius. I’m not paying dues; I’m not even doing charity work for Dynasty. We are going to put a stop to this nonsense to allow the next generation the opportunities people like you have denied them. You stand in my way right now.. I’m coming and I’m not going to hit you with The Icon Drop. I’m not even going to wear you down with The Icon Lock. What I’m going to do is going to be far worse than that because I’m going to exceed far more than anything you’ve ever endured! I’m walking into Dynasty and I’m going to break you! Limb from limb! I WILL TEAR YOU APART DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! THIS IS NOT FOR THE BATTLE.. THIS IS NOT FOR THE ICONOMY.. THIS IS JUST SHEER ME KICKING THE HELL OUT OF YOU!  …………………………………………… In such a short career from myself, I’ve seen to much. I will not stay on the sideline and allow this no longer.. Hexa-gun is everything that is wrong with this sport and we’re going to end it, Tiberius. When all said and done, you can look yourself in the mirror and trying to ponder the words you’d like to say looking back at the day when The Iconomy surpassed what no elitist has ever been able to do.

Then there's Drake Jaeger. The last time you and I crossed paths was on Showdown before House Of Glass. We’ve never personally had a run in with one another up to that point.. and yet you talk with such confidence like the little Impact Jr. that you are. Your training seems to be unfolding well, you do just as you're told. If I remember correctly from that Showdown, it was The Iconomy that stood tall over you, Tiberius and even Luzmala. I remember it so clearly.. the time victory’s taste graced the lips of The Iconomy. It’s there, and that’s what has Hexa-gun on their every guard at this point. With your ambitions as a fighter it’s very clear you aren’t as useless as Tiberius is. The sad thing is you have promise.. the flashes are there but you chose to align yourself alongside The Mercenaries. What even more sick about this is you actually feel like you’re worth something to them! Listen to me now, Drake. Hexa-gun is a battle for power.. it’s an insurance policy to extend the careers of The Mercenaries dried and brittle bones. When all's said and done, you’ll look at me remembering the day that the truth was revealed. I will make no attempt to try and extend my hand to pull you in.. the damage done has made us forever enemies. Alongside Liam and Eclipse, we’ll move this alleged immovable object and demolish it into pieces. I’ll give the common courtesy to Liam to deliver your finishing blow.

HBG….. Shut the hell up. In case you hit your head a little harder than I recall.. The Iconomy was the team that had Impact on his back with a clear count of 3. We would be standing here today the EAW Tag Team Champions if it wasn’t for the other teams being there. Forget the excuse, it changes nothing. However, say it did happen then.. Nothing would change. You’re literally so blind and ignorant that you couldn’t accept outside talent other than yourself if it literally kicked glass right inside your mouth. Sounds like a good analogy to me? I don’t know what this girl is talking about that my analogies are bad. If it isn’t clear, your opinion about us means absolutely nothing. As for the rest of the company, I never expected them to believe in us. We’ve chosen the road that is against any source of power so why would the power itself like us? Come on, HBG… I guess maybe that match did do a number on you. Forget the past. Let it go, HBG. I’m not looking back because the only thing that is on my mind is putting an end to this. Once The Iconomy moves past this victory on Friday… it’ll be onto claim the EAW Tag Team Championships and give the first bit of taste to the next generation just why we’re are the warriors. We will revolutionize this company. It just so happens you’re the first on the list, HBG.

Hexa-gun will finally get their first taste of defeat ----

On

DYNASTY!
-Tiberius Jones promo, in case it wasn't obvious since I have another character on Dynasty.-

And here I thought, I’d never have to wrestle in this shit hole again.

Never have to grace a Dynasty Wrestling ring with my presence that was all so underappreciated before.

I must ask the big wigs on Dynasty Wrestling, how does it feel to see me thrive and prosper as one of the most must see stars in EAW? How does it feel to see that I didn’t need any of you, that I became bigger and better off of Dynasty Wrestling? See you never gave me the respect I deserved, you’d do just about ANYTHING to put you faith in Tybull being the next big thing in wrestling as a higher priority than treating your champion correctly. You’d give Tybull infinite mic time on Dynasty Wrestling to complain, making sure he was on every show, an honour you never gave to me. Even when I gave Tybull his first defeat, you couldn’t handle it, you came back the next week and reversed the decision of the match JUST so you could keep your golden boy’s streak alive! Then, finally after he got me ONCE after a litany of attempts gone wrong, you rejoiced thinking that Tybull would be such a kinder, sensible National Elite Champion than I ever was! But what happened? How long did it take before your golden egg cracked instead of hatched? Where is Tybull today?

Well I can make a guess that the board knows they made the wrong investment, because they don’t have Tybull to put on their shows anymore! But even after I abandoned this show and distanced myself as much as possible, you come crawling back to me, you make sure you can put Tiberius Jones on one of your shows again.

LOOK AT YOU, YOU NEED TIBERIUS JONES ON DYNASTY WRESTLING!!!!!!!!

You’re so pathetic.

You know, if you’d have just been a little nicer to me, if you’d have just treated me HALF as well as you treated Lucian Black, Tybull and all your chosen ones, I could of put a good word in for Dynasty Wrestling to my Hexa-gun allies. Then….THEN, maybe you all wouldn’t be embarrassed by Zack Crash at every turn you make. Hell maybe Y2Impact and The Heart Break Gal would think about showing mercy to you lesser wrestlers. Like it or not, we’re the only ones who have put a serious dent in Zack Crash’s authority! In fact we consistently do so. We brought extreme back, even if currently it’s just for ourselves. We have defeated his teams again and again, he even has to deign to speak to DCW members as a desperate attempt to throw something different at us!  But it’s too late now, too late for you to make it up to me! I turned my back on Dynasty Wrestling, and I’ll keep turning my back on you! While Hexa-gun puts bullet holes in each and every single one of your people, I will turn my back to you! While Zack Crash stomps on you and you cry out for help, my back will be all you see from me! The only time I’ll ever turn around to look at you, is when I decide I want to have in on the fun of showing you the cost of your mistakes!

So send your petty forces after me.

I don’t know when the Iconomy became freedom fighters doing community service, helping Dynasty Wrestling, or whatever this little nonsense is. Last I checked, weren’t they busy bullying some chick in their group who was getting too much star power over the rest, like a drunk dead beat husband mad his successful wife is bringing home the dough? Weren’t these guys trying to leave or attack Dynasty Wrestling at the same time I was back when I was champion? I have a vague recollection of these things, Iconomy are some bad dudes. Surely they who have formed a group can’t be upset that we’re a group? They have no moral ground to stand against us, they have no heroic or just cause that can be taken seriously. THE ONLY LOGICAL REASON THEY’D HAVE HATRED FOR US IS OUT OF JEALOUSLY! Which wouldn’t be surprising considering Eclipse seems bothered that Luzmala is seen as a truer monster than he is. Yes, when it comes to these rogue’s galleries, the Iconomy just can’t stomach the sight that our art form is the one that all eyes are drawn to!

As for Liam, he’s just bitter we whooped his ass that one time and can’t get over it. So much so he’ll align myself with a group of miscreants while pretending he’s out to destroy those who do not lawfully obey the current status quo, despite the fact his allies would do what we do at the drop of a hat if they only had the skill to do so!

Everything JJ Silva said to me is projection. Me being scared behind a wall of arrogance, sounds like a perfect example of his attitude towards his former teammate Cailin. An alliance being my only source of relevancy, sounds exactly like JJ Silva and the Iconomy considering I was once National Elite Champion on my own and JJ Silva was never anything alone. He seems to think those who desire power and fame like those of Rome are bound to find despair, coming from a guy whose team combines the power of icons and the richness of economy together. JJ Silva is only really screaming at the image in his own mirror, so much so he might not even notice when I come over and give him a knock upside his head.

Unlike the rest of these guys, I’m no faker. I don’t pretend, everyone knows what I am and what I want if they’ve paid attention. I’m the rogue element of EAW, I’m the tough reptile skinned Komodo dragon with a bite of death. I’ve been assigned to Hexa-gun by the J-Dynasty to provide my thieving services to the team, this is business, though I must admit I’ve made friends with my partners nonetheless because we share many interests and pastimes. Why do I care about extreme? Because extreme was a safe haven for all crimes of the malicious sort and why I came here, of course a pickpocket like myself would favour such a system over this rigid elite snore fest Crash has established. It may have been a long time since I’ve wrestled on Dynasty Wrestling, where in the alleyways I’d rob both the weak and the strong by knife point night after night, but dark alleys tend to be the same no matter where you go and I’ve yet to forget how to get the job done in my old home. The shadows and the mist come with me wherever I go. So these adversaries of ours can get as confident as they want thinking that they can walk in and out of my presence without getting their purses snatched come Dynasty, but the shroud is coming that night, and I’ll be stealing the show they oh so strongly believes is theirs to have.
HBG: Ohhh... JJ Silva being pushed around because he's a pathetic excuse for a wrestler? JJ Silva is being a crybaby thanking Iconomy for reviving his career only to be pushed around by Hexa-gun? Is JJ Silva gonna hatch more plans and schemes just to make sure that The Mercenaries are gone, and gone for good? JJ Silva getting pissed because Hexa-gun is the talk of the town and the Iconomy is nothing but a Dynasty Wrestling afterthought?

SHIT ON IT, you fucking waste of space. 

Aside from pulling every cliche in the book out of your ass, is that really all you can say? Y2Impact and HBG have overstayed their welcome! Y2Impact and HBG are way past their prime! Y2Impact and HBG are trying to bask in their glory days! Jesus fucking Christ, when are you going to bring new material to the table every other dimwitted elitist hasn't already said? I get that it's been tough out there, JJ, I know it's been a struggle to get dirt on us because our track record is virtually unblemished, and having some originality has been a very difficult task considering the fact that the only thing you do all day is pity yourself for all the failures and the opportunities you let slide, opportunities that could have defined the name of the Iconomy as a whole if you had managed to capitalize on them. I know that you HAVE to close your eyes at night in the belief that this will be the end of the line for The Mercenaries while you develop yet another convenient case of amnesia you Iconomy members typically get day-in and day-out HOPING the next day would shed you some light as opposed to always being left in the shadows of your defeat. But when does this end, JJ? How many more saviors do you need to even be considered a slight threat to Hexa-gun? How many wrestlers in this company hate their going-nowhere careers enough to put up with you hoping to take one step to stardom by associating their names with ours only to end up wondering "what the hell did I get myself into"? I get that you've suffered. I get that you've bled. You want to make it your mission to destroy Hexa-gun by any means necessary, and it's an admirable, if laughably ambitious goal, but did it ever occur to you that the mere fact that you're bringing outsiders in this war between us, means you risk them being on the losing side, as they question their competency when they couldn't get the job done? JJ, your true intentions become apparent for every stupid emotion, for every contradicting statement, for every idiotic analogy and bad metaphor that you throw around. This isn't a fight for the company. These are all for your selfish reasons, your own willingness to prove to the world that Hexa-gun could be destroyed by The Iconomy because you believe that this is some kind of call from the gods and it's the only way you'd ever find meaning in your dead-end career. You heavily emphasize that you're doing this for personal goals, and yet give me a handful of bullshit reasons, stating that this is for the betterment of this company when in reality the prospect of our demise is just a huge feather in your cap. And to me, it just goes to show that The Iconomy has no clear goals, and they don't exactly know what they're doing or even where they're even headed -- Eclipse wants to set up challenges to our members for the sake of his own growth as a competitor, JJ Silva is caught between being selfish corruption and righteous justice, Liam is just hating on Hexa-gun because he's forced to step back and make way for others to shine prominently on the stage he's so used to being at the center of, and Chris Elite? Well, he's just here in hopes he can go through a day without being called out for his incompetence. Where's the unity? Where's the bond? It's like you just threw in random wrestlers who have something to be angry about and called it a brotherhood! 

Hexa-gun makes you sick, JJ? FUCK, THE ICONOMY MAKES EVERYONE SICK!

I know, I know. Calling JJ Silva selfish is just setting myself up to be seen as a hypocritical bitch who is selfish herself. But at least I'm upfront about it, JJ. At least when I state my intentions, my fight and all of the aspirations I hope to realize, my views remain consistent and flawless, and my philosophies and beliefs are backed with a foundation that actually makes sense, and that's why people can dislike me as much as they want, but they are forced to kneel down and respect me because they know what I'm saying is true. Sorry JJ, but I don't believe in handing newer people chances, and I don't believe that it's my job to step back and give them the chance to shine. If they have the qualities, the will to fight, the brute strength and the right personality to stand out and dominate, then no legend will prevent them from cashing in on their talent and succeeding -- wrestlers of all backgrounds and levels of experience are the orchestrators of their own fate, to suggest otherwise is a tired excuse. They should stand up and prove themselves if they truly have what it takes. They shouldn't have to wait in line to be given opportunities and significant matches, because they are in EAW to show the spectators that they have been accepted in this company for a reason! Tig Kelly did it, and now he's National Elite Champion! Chuck Scene did it, and now he's Interwire Champion! No kind of legend held these people back and told them they have to wait 'til after someone else retires to take their turn, all they had to do was put their names out there and be recognized! Don't you see that, JJ? Do you see the flaw in your accusations? People like you have to attack the bigger names who apparently "snatched" the opportunities that were supposed to be reserved for you... Weren't you a part of that Glass Gaunlet match for the Tag Team Championships? Weren't you and Chris Elite in the perfect place, at the perfect time, if the Box Office Smash and the glass shards in Y2Impact's mouth didn't say enough, to prove once and for all that The Mercenaries are going down, and that you are champion-worthy? But no, YOU got confused. YOU got cornered. YOU got sidetracked. And now you're here pointing your fingers at us looking for every possible excuse to hate us and to make us feel sorry for your pitiful ass about a loss that is entirely your fault, when you're only pointing fingers to mask your own failure and incompetency both as the leader of The Iconomy and as a wrestler. Do you want me to point you to the direction of some main eventer who steals the spotlight from the newer generation? There's the former World Champion Liam Catterson who tries his best to have a go at the Pure Championship when there are younger, more talented guys who deserve it more than he does, but he's stepping in anyway because he feels fucking entitled and he just doesn't give a shit! Why do you even think he's in this mess in the first place? So shut up already, JJ. I don't want to listen to your bullshit any further. Fuck your revenge. Fuck this agenda that you're trying to promote. Fuck The Iconomy and whatever backwards ass logic you're trying to stuff down everyone's throat, desperately solving puzzles, doing your math trying to make sense of things when the answer is so simple -- we are better than you. We dominate for a reason, we run the show for a reason, and the same way nobody talks about you boring-ass piece of shits for a reason, and that you'll be facing your inevitable demise sooner than later if you keep this charade up. You scare no one, breathe in and accept it... because not even Liam Catterson can change that.
And the Oscar for the most overdramatic piece of shit goes to….DRAKE JAEGER…
You know, every time I get the chance to address someone, I look for their creativity, their lack of devotion to predictability. I am not positive if this is just a thing that you have a problem with Drake but I will just correct your opening statement since this is coming from the horse's mouth. Did I even specify that victory at Voltage determines the fate of our war? Extract the line I mentioned that Voltage meant victory will give us the overall advantage? Sorry, what was that? You can't because you live in a land where you are king of your own domain and everyone else is wrong whereas you are right? I thought so. I mentioned that Voltage silenced your critical opinions about me and where I belong. I just feel sorry for you because you have suddenly made this big song and dance about Chinese Whispers but should I approach you with pity or amusement? You even made an overdramatic short that was trying to offend me but this is why I am in a good mood despite being at war with Hexa-Gun. You and the rest of your gang are nothing but childish. Grown people with immature minds, can I be shocked more to anything else happening in this world please? Do you know what this proves? Drake Jaeger doesn't handle loss very well to someone he dismisses credibility against. For starters, there are too many inaccuracies in that short alone that it makes the Star Wars Holiday Special remarkable. Why the hell would Ryan Reynolds want to play you in the first place, a career killing moment for him? I know this was intended to be a mockery against my words but this little project is rather a mockery of how inept Hexa-Gun really is. You've clearly depicted that you lost your mind by having sex with someone imaginary but then again, since you live in the land of fiction, I'd like to believe you created a fictional girlfriend just to try and get at me. A nice thought but that trailer in total was just proof that Hexa-Gun does not respect the fact that things do not always go their own way. You say that one victory does not make a difference but delving into your mental stability, it clearly does. You don't like being told you are wrong. You don't like it when the jokes on you and you don't like the act of embarrassment, which is ironic to say considering what you just presented. The moment one or more of your team are deprived of perfection, you lose the will to live and outcast acceptance. Talking on acceptance, look at me and notice whenever I lose, I do not go mad or try to humiliate someone. I move on, I prepare for the next time and expect that if we do get a rematch, that I will have improved greater than before. 

I guess I have to explain to those who live with the thoughts of the illogical. The reason I appeared joyful over my victory was because Drake Jaeger and Hexa-Gun have this notion that they are indomitable and that I am removed from any hope for success in this company. This match gave me an opening to rectify the mistakes I assumed Hexa-Gun was making and I did it. It led to the feeling of success not because I found Hexa-Gun's weakest link, so Drake has speculated but because I proved him wrong. What am I supposed to feel when someone, with little background about me, decides it is best to judge my aggression coming from a group that has an addiction to selfishness? This is why I confirmed it was rare for me to feel like that but according to you; this is just the emotion of a presumed exposure against Hexa-Gun, isn't it? I find it rich how you say our ignorance is repulsive; you have no fucking reason to accuse me of walking out with ignorance. You are possibly the biggest example of ignorance right now. You rejected me, assumed that all I could do was become another punchbag and I proved to Hexa-Gun that when there is fairness comes the opening of loss. I cautioned you about fighting me like a man, you accepted that in the end and you got an education that Liam Catterson is never considered weak. 

To be honest, your words and methods to try and put me down sound as if you skipped half of my speech and wanted to hear my initiating thoughts of our match, which I would not be surprised at because the way you miss my words is just colossal. In fact, have you been paying attention to anything surrounding EAW other than yourselves? I thought so because the reason I say that is because you point out that I need an army to beat an army. Thank you Captain Obvious but a quick recap for your brain which requires more attention to detail because myself and The Iconomy have decided that if we would be better off united until ourselves and Hexa-Gun have dealt our final blows. In no sense do I acknowledge my acceptance in The Iconomy's group but this is just merely my partnership to help them against a disease. I know you believe my victory against you was unique but I want to assure you, by the time we are done and that is assuming Hexa-Gun is still alive by the time our rivalry ends, there will be some important considerations onto how to step up your approach against the next group of men who decide that Hexa-Gun is better off dead. This victory won't be counted as the only occasion of pleasure for me but maybe you will see that the second time me and The Iconomy put you down and that could happen in our next match. The nerve you have to threaten my fans, who follow me because they want to support Liam Catterson? This is my example to show the lack of toughness Hexa-Gun has, threatening vulnerable allies of mine that didn't even approach Hexa-Gun with taunts. Try and abuse my fans, I tempt that idea onto you because the moment you do, I will break your legs. I will ensure that Drake Jaeger never wrestles another match in his accidental life. Once more, you’re able to reject people their ability to overcome you. It is as if you have learnt nothing from your experience on Voltage. But I understand it just opens the next opportunity to repeat the lessons I educated you on Voltage last week. 

HBG, do you understand why I accuse Hexa-Gun on ruining hope for me? On both occasions of trying to attain triumph, I have not lost genuinely. No man has fought me without interference and made me accept defeat otherwise I would become accepting over my two losses for the Pure Championship opportunity. But look me in the eye and admit that you did not rupture the purity of the ending for the Pure Championship. Look me in the eye and present your honesty. What am I saying, that is basically the equivalent of Kevin Devastation having an occupation in this company that is successful. I am in no way using Hexa-Gun as a method to try and return to the World Championship picture. I cannot rely on the focus of separate objectives without the troubles of your group being a main priority as well but I am using Hexa-Gun as a method to try and present the fact that deep inside, you're all just the same pussies that are broken and need restoration. I can appreciate why you are deciding to try and bring up the negatives of my attempted success stories due to how I've called you a failure but the difference to me and you is that I am making up for my sins and writing the wrongs that I have created. Meanwhile, you're always going to rely on a bunch of children to help your battles should you need support to win, in your terms, 'fairly'. It is funny how you also say that if we do manage to conquer Hexa-Gun that the success will be all down to my own doing but you see, we are opposites. There is the good, the Iconomy and Liam Catterson against the bad, Hexa-Gun. Whereas you believe there is an 'I' in team, I do not so before you continue making theories that you are wrong about, research Liam Catterson and notice I don't always take full credit. Maybe one day, you will realize what a waste of time you're offering and retire knowing full well that Liam Catterson extracted the best words to voice that related to the truth. I have always been on the disapproving end of Hexa-Gun's activities and was also left letdown. 

Growing in this company at a young age, I accepted you but through the years, I understood what a piece of shit you really are. Baffling but true because I have encountered a few people who I've seen and thought that I could smile to their existence but the truth suddenly comes out and you feel nothing but sorrow. That is how I feel about you and in the end; you shook hands with the devil and renounced integrity to trade it for an easy life, comfortable in the arms of your knights in shining amour. Ever since you began your tirade in EAW, I have tried to keep my disgust for your group private and small but that one moment you struck at me caused the flame to spread and from that moment on, you assigned yourself with the penalty of my acknowledgement. From that moment onwards, you had no peace from me and you never will again until I get my own way. In the end, Hexa-Gun seek that, their own ending that they can smile at but I am not going to submit to your brutality, not even if you break me physically, you will still have me becoming the thorn in your side.
The Infection

Eclipse smiles to himself as the lightning crashes against the sky past the window of the warehouse, illuminating his tattooed face for the world to see as he runs his tongue along his teeth in thought. How strange it was...that he was still continuing on in a company that he believed would reject him? Push him aside like garbage and yet here he was, a part of a bigger and greater war than he could ever imagine? A war in which two ideals were being put to the test, over who was right and who was wrong. He closed his eyes, the thoughts drifting around like cockroaches inside of his mind before he shot off of the box, walking through the crowd of the sleeping children to rest his body on the railing of the warehouse, gazing out the window.

“Struck a nerve haven’t I? I have that weird ability to get under your skin don’t I? I wonder why that is? You’ve tried a lot to get under my skin and peel apart my mind and so far you have only caused me minor irritation. Maybe it’s because I’ve had doctors poking around in my brain numerous times to figure out what’s wrong with me. Maybe it’s because you just don’t understand how you hurt someone like me. Do you want to know what I think? I think it’s because you are too afraid to admit the horrible truth to yourself. You are too scared to say what the truth is, so you have to lie and make jokes and yell and scream to fight away from what you know is the truth. That I’m more like you than you could possibly imagine.

You look at the darkness as something else, something entirely different. You’re afraid of the darkness...so you close your eyes too it. Is that why you’re afraid of me? Because I represent that too you? Am I the darkness? Well...you want to know something amusing HBG? If I didn’t turn inward, taking in all that depression and that anger, forcing all of those murderous thoughts inward...do you know what I’d be afraid of? The darkness. That’s right HBG. You are what I would be if I chose to deny that the world is made of two essences, Dark and Light. Oh yes, I do see things as black and white, because that’s what everyone is made of. Some are just a little darker than others. It surprises me that you deny this, because in this situation I suppose you view yourself as the light. What separates you from me? Is it our actions? What we do to bring about change in this world? Or is it just what we did when confronted with the darkness? I turned it inward, and I changed my outside world to further fit it. You turned it outward, changing yourself to fit the cruel outside world.”

He lets out a low laugh, holding the side of his head as the thoughts continue to race around in his mind before he turns to look towards the children again, smiling as sees them sleeping peacefully. Casually he moves over towards them, resting his palm on the head of one who seems to be having a nightmare, though he slowly calms down. Eclipse smiles at this, looking back up with a blank gaze.

“I want to help you HBG. You will deny this and say that you don’t need my help, or make jokes about how I’m the last person that should be talking about help. Think about it. I’ve seen the world for what it is. Cold. Cruel. It will hurt you and it will drive you to your knees if you let it. It’s a harsh, cold, cruel place we reside in. I want to show you how I’ve made the world my personal playground. My funhouse of joy and pain.  A carnival of laughter and screaming. Because I no longer fear the world. I no longer fear the darkness that consumed me, I have consumed the darkness! Do you still continue to deny? What would you have done if you chose to take in all the pain of the betrayals you experienced? The fear of loss, and the threat of being forgotten? What would you have done, having take it all in and realizing that...this is the world not you? You would have rejected that reality and instead placed your own. You would have become just like me. Instead you chose to let the world change you. You let the world turn you into something that you believe is the real you, but in the end how often do you look at your own reflection in confusion?

I know the pain of that struggle all too well. When I was alone in the asylum I struggled to find who I was anymore. One person had made my entire identity and she was taken from me. But...I learned. I adapted...like a virus in the world’s fresh wound I took hold of myself and began to change the area around me to better suit me. I learned that she never left me, that she is always there, whispering in my mind, and telling me these beautiful things that no one else can hear, unless they too learn to embrace it. Oh, I learned that...and now you as well must learn it. You have been like this for so very long, I don’t know if I can change you, but I will try. I will try, and I will try, regardless of how much you try to stop me.”

His free hand steadily clenched into a fist as he stood up, looking at each of the sleeping children before he began to ascend the stairs, leaning against a window to watch the rain as the lightning cracked across the sky. Thunder rolled through as well, rattling the window as Eclipse closed his eyes drinking it all in.

“Would you like me to resort to tactics that have thus far not worked? Insults? Would that make you feel better? I can try, but bare with me as I’m not really used to this. Ahem. Your blonde hair reminds us of how stupid you are. You hang out with the rest of Hexagun because you enjoy taking it by five guys. You recruited a mute so that you could sound smarter talking. Your oldest daughter is a whore. Your youngest daughter blows the elementary school teacher for A’s. Should I continue? No, I shouldn’t because you and I both know that pathetic insults like that won’t measure up for either of us. We aren’t the kind to get bothered by them...but when it comes down to how easily I can hit your nerves, I think it’s very amusing. You don’t like that I’m not threatened by you at all do you? You’re used to people quaking in their boots at the prospect of facing you, not giddy with joy at the idea of it. You aren’t used to that at all are you? It’s adorable how quickly the tables can turn when you know that everything you say can just irritate them...but don’t worry...I’ll save the rest of this for the ring. In the end that’s where it is all decided right? Inside of the squared circle.

Don’t think I forgot about everyone else in that match, oh no, don’t think that for a moment. Drake Jaegar. You know...what’s interesting to me is that...if it weren’t for Hexagun what would you be doing? You’d still be competing in a ring, I’m sure. You’d have a few title reigns here and there, but...you’d be the forgotten champion. In Hexagun what role do you play? Mouthpiece? That’s Y2Impacts job. Muscle? That’s Luzmala’s job. Enforcer? That’s Burned Man’s job. Dagger in the back? That’s HBG’s job. What role do you and Tiberius really play in Hexagun? Pushed into doing tag team matches, because by yourself you just couldn’t get the job done could you? Don’t worry, I respect you though. I respect you because you put your fists up every night to go out there and fight, but in the end, all you have to show for it is a pat on the back and then a scratch behind your ears like the dog you are. I suppose that I will have to put you down then...Nina Tucker. Oh, you’re an anime fan, yes? Do you remember that? Full Metal Alchemist...Nina Tucker. Look it up, I promise you you will see the resemblance pretty quickly.

And then there is Tiberius Jones. I didn’t forget about you either, but the same argument for Jaegar seems to work here as well. What is your job in Hexagun? Is it remaining a tag team competitor? I’m sure that you understand that your skills as a singles competitor are being wasted in these matches but then again, what do you expect from a person who likes using mist as a weapon? Bare hands should be enough to rip apart an opponent, and sharp strikes to the skull should be enough to make you bleed, but you like to use outside sources. Fine. I’m alright with that. In that ring tomorrow, there will be bloodshed, and we will see what causes blood to spill first. My fists, or your mist.”

With a slight yawn Eclipse pushed himself away from the window, wiping his brow to remove the condensation that had formed on his forehead. He draped his body over the railing, looking down at the sleeping children once more before shaking his head to himself and closing his eyes to drown out his thoughts once more.

“Come little children...I’ll show thee away. Into a land of enchantment. Come little children, I’ll take thee away, into my garden of shadows.”
At House of Glass... We all saw what happened at House of Glass. Alex Anderson stuck his nose in my business and because of him Zack Crash is still in power. I'm pissed off and when you piss off a mastodon there ain't nothing good that can come out of it. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it... I don't get why Alex Anderson would do what he did. Why he would get involved in something that just didn't concern him. I heard he will be doing a sit-down interview with Stephen Smith, you know what? Maybe I will show up to the party. Maybe I will punch Stephen Smith in the mouth, knock him out and then I will do his job and ask Alex Anderson the question everyone in Elite Answers Wrestling and Dynasty Wrestling wants an answer to: how can you be such a bitch? Ever since you got into this company you have been bitching and moaning about not getting a chance to shine. After all these years you finally got your shot. You finally became a world champion. Luckily, that didn't last long otherwise the Dynasty World Heavyweight Championship would have lost all of it's prestige. You were a horrible champion, that's a fact. Evidently, you didn't think that. You thought your mediocre reign was enough to retire and maybe get inducted into the hall of fame. On the same night you claimed to be retiring you cost me my match with Crash. I had him beat, I was THIS close to getting that son of a bitch out of power but you had to get involved. Why? I think I know why.. You just can't stand it, huh? You don't want me to succeed, like many people in this company. Just the thought of me holding a world championship irks you. That's jealously, Alex Anderson. You're a bitch. I know I say that word a lot, maybe too much but that is because nowadays it seems all I am surrounded by is that bitches. You're the biggest one though, Alex. All you've been consistently successful at is complaining and talking smack. But you know what? I can talk too, but I would much rather let my fist do all the talking. I won't let you enjoy retirement just yet. You won't retire, I ain't going to let you.The only way I will be happy with you retiring is if I retire you MYSELF. If I were you I would keep my eyes open because when you less expect it I will confront you and you're going to have to pay for what you've done to me.

Besides Anderson's interview that let's be real here NOBODY is going to watch, there will be several matches taking place on Dynasty Wrestling this week. I'll be in action against an aspiring elitist known as Greg Ward. I truly admire your hunger, your passion for this sport, Greg. I know your biggest aspiration is to make it to the very top of the mountain and become the very best that you can be. It's a shame you know.. It's a shame you're facing me this week because well, I'm in a bad mood. I'm pissed off and if you didn't know when I am pissed off BAD things tend to happen. I feel sorry for you. You said it yourself, you succeed last week on your debut. BUT you will fail miserably this week against me. I'm not just a big dog I am THE big dog around here and you have entered my yard. You can't run now. Unfortunately, it's a little too late. You sure you want me at my best? Are you sure you want me to give you everything I have got and more? You're going to regret it, Greg. Trust me, you don't want any of that. I'm not entirely sure why this match is even taking place? But the Dy-hards can expect a damn massacre. You can believe that and believe this: I am NOT going to let Alex Anderson get away with murder. Greg, I wish you the best. I really do. But don't expect to win this especially right NOW.

Narrator: In a World… Where winning one match on Voltage determines one’s fate.

六 An older, pasty-looking man dressed up to look similar to Liam Catterson is shown being lectured by an unknown stereotypical Trainer. 六

Trainer: Ya got nothin’, kid! Ya struggle to even get a shot at the Pure Championship! Ya can’t keep a fiancé! Nobody even remembers you were a World Champ! Ya got nothin’!

六 The pasty-looking Liam Catterson character is shown weeping into his pillow at night. 六

Narrator: One man must take a stand when an incredible, amazing, dominant force of nature comes knocking…

Voice of Unknown Commentator: They call themselves “Hexa-gun”!

六 The camera transitions to young, gorgeous-looking people dressed up to look like members of Hexa-gun as they beat down various unknown wrestlers. 六

Narrator: Unable to beat them at their own game….

六 A re-enactment of Y2Impact and Drake Jaeger - both played by handsome, strong men - defeating Aren Msitslav - played by an unkempt, out of shape middle-aged Russian man - and the Liam Catterson character is shown. 六

Narrator: On the verge of tears just to grasp even one win… One man must divide if he wishes to conquer…

六 The pasty-looking Liam Catterson character is shown in full ring-gear and a microphone in hand, standing across from the Drake Jaeger character. 六

Liam Character (in a thick British accent): Oh, I’m t-t-terribly sorry, but I-I-I…. Oh I’m not good at this… C-C-Could you perchance - could you maybe fight me you friend, maybe? I’d be so very grateful.

六 The now annoyed Drake Jaeger character looks to the Tiberius Jones character. 六

Drake: Did you catch any of that? He sounds like he has a dick in his mouth.

六 The camera cuts to various clips throughout the movie: the Liam character awkwardly training in a sequence that directly rips off the Rocky films, Hexa-gun beating up the Liam character along with two midgets made to look like JJ Silva and Eclipse Diemos, and the Drake Jaeger character having sex with the Liam character’s girlfriend shown in excruciating detail. 六

Narrator: Starring Ryan Reynolds as Drake Jaeger…

六 The Drake Jaeger character is shown viciously kicking the Liam character in the corner of the ring. 六

Narrator: Hugh Grant is….

六 The camera cuts to someone seemingly winning the match as the fans cheer and chant “CAT-TER-SON!” repeatedly. 六

Voice of Unknown Commentator: I’ve seen it and I still cannot believe it! He’s managed to finally win a match! The underdog story that nobody asked for or wanted has been told here tonight inside that ring!

Narrator: CATTERSON.

六 A logo reading “CATTERSON” is shown as the movie trailer finally ends while only the sound of clapping can be heard. The camera cuts away from the trailer to inside a Movie Theater, where the trailer has ended while the clapping grows louder. The camera pans away from the screen, showing several moviegoers in their seats, but silent and even slightly frightened as the clapping still grows louder. The camera finally finds Drake Jaeger - dressed in his usual black boots, black trunks, black trenchcoat, black gloves, black sunglasses, and a toothpick hanging off of his lips - as he stands up and continues clapping as hard as possible as the sound echoes throughout the theater. 六

Drake: Bravo! Bravo!

六 Drake looks around at the silent moviegoers in the theater with him as he continues loudly clapping. 六

Drake: Was that not the most brilliant thing you’ve ever seen? Can you say “OSCAR”? I think we’ve got ourselves a winner, people! I…

六 Drake’s clapping finally starts to die down as he looks around more to see nobody else applauding. 六

Drake: Hey, what’s wrong, guys? Didn’t you love it? No?

六 Drake turns around to look at all of the moviegoers. 六

Drake: Didn’t it warm your hearts? To see someone climb from the gutter of irrelevance to stand up and capture the biggest win of their career? He overcame all the odds and defeated me inside that ring all on his own! One, two, three - I was down for the count! No question about it! He was the better man that night! Can’t you at least show him some respect and applaud his efforts for such a HUGE upset? Come on… Anyone? Oh… Oh, yeah, that’s right… Now it’s coming to me… It just occurred to me that… Just one victory… Perhaps… Doesn’t make a Goddamn difference. It’s like, I don’t know, it’s like managing to save your ass from getting crushed underneath something during a big storm. Yeah, it’s a nice little triumphant feeling, but in the end? In the end, you’ve got nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide from the storm of the century. Death is is inevitable, and all every Liam Catterson can do is just prolong it for as long as their feeble little bodies can! I couldn’t make it anymore obvious for you if I put it up on a fucking neon sign for every single one of these people to see and comprehend that there IS no stopping this storm! How many times have we been here before? How many Liam Cattersons have we torn through like they were tissue paper? How many MORE are we going to tear through before this company gets its shit together and stops worrying about fighting their little civil war when it’s too late and it’s Hexa-gun that’s on the winning side, not them?

六 Drake stands up upon a nearby theater chair as he continues. 六

Drake: Now I’m not sure if I was still feeling the effects of a tranquilizer in my ass or if I just felt that sorry for you, or whatever mysterious force it was that led me to give you absolutely ANY leeway when we stepped inside that ring, but I suppose I can’t change the past, now can I? I can’t drive 88 Miles Per Hour and send myself back to last Sunday so that I can run you down like the little insignificant rodent on the road you are. I can’t go back in time and do the World a favor by stopping you from ever being born. I just can’t, Liam, but what I CAN do is what Drake Jaeger does better than anyone else…

六 Drake holds out his arms. 六

Drake: Enlighten. Let me enlighten you. Let Drake Jaeger show you the forest for the trees, Liam, because it’s so fucking easy to let yourself get drunk off of the feeling of a win. I should know - that victory of your’s? That was the first loss I’ve ever tasted in this pathetic little company, and you know what? I accept it. I fully accept my defeat. You truly were the better man that night, guy, but the highlight of our night wasn’t the match. It wasn’t you proving to everyone that Liam Catterson still has fight left in him when he beat me inside that ring. No, no, no - the REAL highlight? The REAL highlight was one of those people who somehow get PAID to commentate over our matches claiming “Liam Catterson has won the first battle in this war”. A loss? A loss doesn’t hurt. A loss can be redeemed. A loss can fade away with victories. Words like that? Those resonate in me. Words like that etch themselves into the back of my mind and they’re what makes me want to hurt you and everyone else in this company THAT much more. The ignorance that you people walk about with absolutely fucking astounds me! It really does! Tell me, have you ever seen a battle fought and won by just one soldier killing another? Have you? Of course you haven’t. You know why that is? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? No? IT’S BECAUSE WARS ARE FOUGHT WITH ARMIES. You beat me, congratulations. More power to you. Give yourself a round of applause, Catterson, but don’t you dare think for even a moment that this was a battle won in a war. Don’t you DARE think this makes any mark upon the big picture!

六 Drake motions towards all of the moviegoers occupying the seats of the theater. 六

Drake: Take your little victory and bask in that euphoric little moment of glory. Look around at your people. Look around at the crowd. Just LOOK at them! Don’t they look so excited? Don’t they look so happy to see someone like you finally overcome and prevail? Hmm… You know, now that I look around, I don’t think they are. They don’t look too eager to cheer you on, Catterson. In fact, I dare say they don’t care. It takes an army to beat an army, Catterson, but if you don’t even have a simple audience at your back to give you that push of momentum that you need, then what are you left with? The Gypsy… Mexican… Whatever he is? The guy that thinks he’s a Skeleton? If THAT’S your army, then I suggest you retreat. I’ve lost count of how many times we’ve beaten the asses of The Iconomy, but it would seem it’s just not enough, now is it? That’s fine. That’s completely fine. We’ll do it again, and again, and again, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN! Until it becomes abundantly fucking clear that running into a brick wall isn’t gonna bring it down! We may be an immovable object, but you? YOU? YOU are not an Irresistible Force! You’re just another motley crew with too much time on their hands, too little to keep themselves afloat, and desperately clinging to Hexa-gun’s spotlight like panicking, pathetic people trying to survive as their ship sinks down into the dark abyss of obscurity! Look around at your people! They’re all you’ve truly got in this life and they couldn’t care less! They’ve lost faith in you! They’ve seen just how far you’ve fallen and they can see your future without the need of a crystal fucking ball! It’s written on the wall!

六 Drake points at a nearby wall that has “YOU’RE GONNA LOSE” spray-painted on it. 六

Drake: And those that DO keep faith in Liam Catterson? Those that DO continue to follow him, even through the perpetual low that is his pathetic little stain of a career? Those people will be dealt with. Those people will be broken. Be it mentally... 

六 Drake points to Luzmala standing in front of one exit of the theater, and then points to The Burned Man standing in front of the only other exit. 六

Drake: Or physically. Because sometimes, emotional battery just DOESN’T cover all the bases! You have to take these people that are too stupid to know what’s best for them and SQUEEZE them into submission.

六 Drake sighs and steps down from the chair. He sits down in the chair and places his feet on top of the chair in front of him. 六

Drake: They never know when to quit. You should have taken your win and gone on with the rest of your life, Catterson. You really should have. You could have basked in the moment and maybe even used that momentum to earn yourself a Pure Championship shot, maybe even managed to actually WIN it, and lived your life happily out of our way and all on your own like you seemed to be so determined about before. Now you’ve gone and kept it going. Now you want a war. Now you’ve got yourself some friends. Tell me, do those friends look like they can take us? Do they? I want you to REALLY be honest: Do they look like they can beat us? Are you willing to throw your chips down with those two as your support? Because you’re not betting something insignificant like just a win or a loss here anymore, guy. You’re putting EVERYTHING down. Your life. Your career. Everything. Common sense got thrown out the window a long time ago, it seems, but you’ll be joining it soon enough. You’ve gone too far to turn back now, my friend. You’ve gone and fucked with the wrong people, and you’re gonna hurt for it. You put the target on your back, Catterson, and we’ve got the fire power to riddle you with ammunition that will make you regret the moment you first stepped into the ring with me and made this terrible, stupid fucking decision.

六 Drake shakes his head and comfortably leans back as he looks at the screen. 六

Drake: Shoulda just took the win and been on your way. Alright, play the movie. Just don’t expect a happy ending.

六 The camera cuts to a movie starting before cutting to black. 六

Dynasty Promo 2

[[The camera opens up to Lance Hart and Morgan Shaw leaving a local gym in Boston.]]

Lance: Ugh...how long do we need to be at this for?

Morgan: Until you're as tough as me. What's the matter short stack? Can't handle it?

Lance: YOU BIG GOOF! OF COURSE I CAN! It's just the fact that I frankly don't see the value. But to be honest It is kinda nice.

Morgan: Say did you hear about what those MX-13 guys said about you?

Lance: What? Still talking out of their asses?

Morgan: They seem to have an issue with you. More specifically the one, Troy?

Lance: How the hell should I know? The only way they could beat me is working together. They're each worth half the value of a performer. Of course not even one of my caliber.

Morgan: Suuurrrreeee...

Lance: You shut up! Point is neither of them match up to me as individuals. Hence why they half to team up to pick up victories. Facts are facts. Just because you've got twenty-six inch pythons means jack shit in 2015! I prove that every time I go down to that ring. It takes more than muscle to win a match. It takes wits and speed and experience. Three things you two are obviously lacking. Yeah troy you big dumb sack of bricks, you can break me in half. But you'll have to catch me to do it! Meanwhile the gears in my superior brain will be turning and I'll effortlessly lure you and your pal Marcus into a trap.

Morgan: Apparently Donnie said something too.

Lance: Oh my goodness! I don't have time for these childish games. They can say whatever they want. But they can't except that facts are facts! I am by far the best all around performer in this match. Best on the microphone, in the ring, period! Hell gimme a few months at the least, I'll prove that I AM THIS BUSINESS!

Morgan: A little Narcissistic much?

Lance: Facts are facts...besides I say we go get a bite to eat, I'll take care of Donny Diamond and Angelo Brando later today. How's that sound?

Morgan: Meh, why not. What do ya wanna munch on?

Lance: How about a good salad.

Morgan: Goddamnit! You are a fucking priss!

Lance: I'M SORRY FOR WANTING TO EAT HEALTHY!

Morgan: YOU NEED SOME MEAT!

Lance: I DON'T HAVE TO PUT ANYTHING INTO MY MOUTH JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY SO!

Morgan: I'LL STUFF AS MUCH MEAT AS I CAN GET DOWN YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE THROAT IF I DAMN WELL PLEASE!

[[Lance and Morgan look around and realize everyone in the parking lot is starring at them awkwardly.]]

Morgan: Whe-Where talking about ordering lunch...

Lance: It's not what it looks like, he's not my type anyways...

[[Morgan looks at Lance even more awkwardly than the people just were.]]

Lance: Hey just being honest.

[[Lance shrugs and walks over to the car. Morgan follows and the two drive down the street as the camera fades.]]
Dynasty Promo 2

JJ: I’ve never had any bit of relevancy.. Never been looked at or even give the time of day to be heard out. Countless times I’ve been pushed away and looked over to someone who was less deserving. That is, until The Iconomy. HBG, you’re right about every word you said about me.. but it pains you to accept the fact that The Iconomy is here to stay. As long as there is air in my lungs I will not stop until Hexa-gun and The Mercenaries have fallen to their knees. Defeat is not an option and I will keep getting up on my feet and striking with every ounce of force I have against you even if it would be the last thing that I would do in my career, don’t you understand that?! Liam has his own reasons for wanting your blood on his hands and we don’t question that for the same mutual goal of your demise. Day in and day out all that I hear is Hexa-gun and that makes me sick. Now if it isn’t clear, I’m pissed off. I’m pissed off because of ignorant overstayed people like you and Y2Impact think they can come back and cling onto anything they’ve done in your past as if it remotely matters to what’s right now! That was your prime! You two were living in the light but now you found each other.. NOT BECAUSE OF FATE!! NOT EVEN OUT OF A BOND.. BUT BECAUSE THE TWO OF YOU CAN’T DO A DAMN THING FROM YOUR GOLDEN DAYS IF YOU WERE APART! FACE IT, HBG, IF YOU TWO WERE SEPERATED AND THERE WAS NO MERCENARIES, OR EVEN HEXA-GUN YOU WOULDN’T BE ANYTHING TODAY! Mark my words, you may thing this group is unstoppable or even untouchable but you will fall to The Iconomy. Punch for punch, kick for kick -- we’ll keep trading them back until the air is fully out of the lungs of this Hexa-gun. Power isn’t something The Mercenaries would ever be able to gain.. it’s simply not something even Hexa-gun could obtain. An alliance is something that certain members of the group are just milking out until there is nothing left based off of their own personal benefit and that is what Hexa-gun is. The Iconomy is something much deeper than that. We’re a brotherhood who fight for the new generation that is being denied the opportunity due to people like you. It’s our job to be the one’s to put you down permanently and we will do just that. For you to make such a claim that you “graced” this company shows just how delusional you really are. I mean damn, I thought Eclipse had his crazy moments but girl you’re psycho! Got that whole Mariah Carrey thing going on up there don’t you? Someone needs to call Impact because that man needs to Wild N Out! Now note, I’m usually not a man to joke but, girl I’m not joking! The only difference you’ve made in this company is prolonging the inevitable fact of your retirement. Zach Crash is a nobody who uses Superior Quality to his fullest advantage and abuses power just as Hexa-gun would behind the throne. You’re unfit leaders which is why we are here to stop you. The kind of differences you plan to bring, this company doesn’t need. What this company needs is genuine change and for the next generation to begin to leave their legacy. The roots you’ve planted are deep, HBG.. that much is undeniable.  But the tree that once stood as a tall strong oak.. is now bridle and aging to it’s death. You’ve crossed a line that should’ve never been crossed, HBG. For that, The Iconomy will retaliate and inflict as much pain as humanly possible. We will beat you.. believe that.

I’ll go to hell and back if that’s what it takes to put an end to Hexa-gun. The unbeaten reign of The Mercenaries.. will collapse at the hands of The Iconomy. We’ll strip the little bit of power and relevancy you have left in those Tag Team Champions and show you just what a true faction that makes a difference looks like. The change that we bring will be better for the mass of EAW instead of our own personal gain. If to achieve this change means we have to go through you, then so be it. I don’t care about your past, our past or any of that.. All I care about is right now and handing out 5 different diverse ass kickings. Dynasty will be far different then any other match we’ve ever had.. House Of Glass, we had the match won… but Friday is when we will have our hands raised in the end. We’ve gone through great lengths to conquer this faction.. not for publicity, not for fame or even for the glory.. but for the sheer fact of taking you out and getting that much closer to bettering this company. Maybe I care to much! Maybe this has been taking it too far but damnit I’m willing to go as far as I have to go to make sure you’re done! We don’t need strategy.. we don’t need the perfect mixture.. We just need our bare hands and that ring and we will beat each and every one of you!! We’ve chosen the path that has one of the greatest obstacles in this company on it.. the road no one else dared to take. As a united front we stood tall and we will not shift directions no matter the circumstances.. we will conquer you. This is our chosen path, and one day The Iconomy will known as the team that slayed Hexa-gun and capture the Tag Team Championships. Every plague, has a cure.. you just have to find the right solution. The Iconomy is that solution and this time… A storm is brewing in the distance. Violence.. is no longer in question, it is your reality.

We’ll see you at Dynasty.
HBG: Iconomy this, Iconomy that, now that Liam Catterson has joined the troupe, you have lived this illusion that you actually pose  a legitimate threat against the army of 6, all of whom have struck their adversaries and put them through severe pain they'll never be capable of forgetting, and dominated EAW and Dynasty Wrestling in ways other self-important doe-eyed Elitists have wanted to do for a long time but were just too afraid. Conveniently, you seem to have lost your memories, you have forgotten the kind of force that you have been dealing with, the same force that has continued to overpower you and defeated you the three chance you got to face them. You've been so preoccupied with bringing up our past that you have no knowledge about yourself, so overly concerned with trivial matters and every minute detail you think has some miniscule chance of "ruining" our image in front of these fans, like we've even the slightest bit focused on the fickle court of public opinion. Do you honestly believe that you could make us fear for our lives? Do you honestly think you could make me shake in my boots waiting for the unknown, for whatever kind of pain and misery you intend to put us through? You tried to ruin what should have been our moment -- The Mercenaries finishing the job, inflicting the utmost pain imaginable on our combatants, disposing of the trash and filth that has now become commonplace in this business, and the rot in this world who go by the names Aren Mstislav and JD Damon, you came in as a knight in shining armor, with your own "savior" handing you sledgehammers, as if you pathetic rookies even knew what to do with a weapon like that without injuring your fragile wrists. We took the route that was in our best interests and retreated not our fear, but simply to regroup and recollect ourselves; all of a sudden, I look at these phonies who call themselves the Iconomy that think they've somehow managed to gain an edge on us and just wonder:

Who the fuck do you think you are? 

People are willing to almost kill one another in this industry for the sake of their names living on as they cling onto, if not their Championships, their very reputation as a wrestler. They're showing a willingness to fight the complexion-changing battles that cowards shy away from, they are willing to risk their well-being, solely for the purpose of being known as one of the greats in this business regardless of the expense that status is achieved at... And nobody has ever had a problem with that. It's just another performance for their viewing pleasure. Another match that they applaud. But when Hexa-gun follows suit and gives these ingrates the mayhem they crave, when we are the ones who humiliate and destroy our opponents, when we make damn sure that they don't wake up the same way after they have been dealt with, when we outsmart them and use every clever tactic in our playbook of schemes to ENSURE their demise, we suddenly become the maligned, hated, vilified bad guys in the situation! We are the cancer! We are the virus! We are the plague, the incurable disease! WHY IS IT TOO MUCH TO HANDLE? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DAMN HYPOCRITICAL? Why are you people acting like this is some sort of a personal struggle for you that you have to overcome? Why do you idiots act like this is some kind of spiritual experience, a test from the god above that you must go through like we're the demons in some personal crucible for you designed to make you stronger, when the fact of the matter is WE DON'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU? This is not the first time that a group has tried to go above and beyond their limits and question the system of this company. This is not the first time someone has gone against Zack Crash or any Chairman and threatened to take him down if he futilely resists an undertaking. But this is certainly the first time that two leaders fight for the tradition and values of this federation that they loved and grew with as competitors, where we fight to prove that wrestling is more than just a test of strength, but also a test of wits, a psychological battle, a house of brutality and animosity, where extremists fight without rules, and the spinelss punks pack their bags and walk out the door because the intensity of the situation is just too much for their simple aspirations. Now look what has happened! We made a difference. Almost every week there's an extreme rules competition since Hexa-gun graced this company! Almost every week, we display the wonders of this federation that most have already forgotten, and revisit the kind of muddle that once made it great! But it's just not enough for us, and the only way we can get the message through is by walking in every brand, crossing over to Dynasty Wrestling to take over because that's what Hexa-gun does. Every match we've participated in, we've made a resounding statement with our dominance. Every time we express our intent and chronicle our plans, we never fail to deliver and see them through until they're realized. Everything we do, we do for the better. And your hatred for us, your unwillingness to join the fight or even letting us be, is just beyond me, and I can't think of a better reason than you being bothered by the fact that you wish it was you who dominated the way we have... Oh! If only you could! 

Because here's the truth of it: You could win every championship and receive every honor this company could let you have, and you'd still be walked over and dragged around, manipulated and humiliated by those who stand above you... Because no one can take away the fact that you are a bunch of jokes who serve no real purpose in the wrestling industry other than repeatedly failing to take down the kind of unstoppable force that you wish your faction was. You're easily replaceable. ANYONE could be lined together to form The Iconomy. And no one would remember you the way they'll definitely remember Hexa-gun. And it eats you up inside.

I'm sorry that I made jokes about your face and body tattoos, Diemos, but it seems to me that I was just courageous enough to publicly state what everyone else was thinking; they look fucking stupid. I'm sorry I called you a child molester, but inviting little children to an abandoned warehouse really screams that someone should call the cops on you. It speaks volumes about your character that you lack any concept of the connotations and undertones that such a gathering inherently possesses. What was I suppsed to do, Diemos? Did you actually want me to sympathize with you? Did you really want me to come near the darkness and experience what you have experienced by letting your words sink in my head? Well guess fucking what, you stupid clown, I DON'T LIKE THE DARKNESS! The darkness is filled with sadness and depression. The darkness is full of mysteries and question. You let it in your heart and mind, and it inspires you to do batshit insane things like eating raw meat from cows and pigs when you could get diseases that will result in your death, it compels you to tie a rope around your neck and asphyxiate yourself while pleasuring your genitals and driving a spiked dildo up your asshole. I am sick of darkness. I shun dark secrets; everything ultimately comes out of the woodwork, in my eyes an admission of guilt is only a matter of timing. So why not just be free, Diemos? Why not just just close your eyes and clear your mind, and stop being a close-minded jackass thinking that everything is all black and white. Just because someone finds her career important and lives by a extravagant doctrine doesn't mean she hates her family, maybe she's doing it FOR her family! Just because someone likes to resort to violence for her own sick pleasure doesn't mean she's fucking jealous of the qualities you have that she lacks. That sort of self-indulgence is therapeutic beyond the descriptive capabilities of words. Don't you even stop and think for one second that maybe, just maybe, that's just how I really am? Can't you get it through your thick skull that I'm just doing what I want, not to compensate for the little things that I lack, but because it makes me happy? 

You don't know a thing about happiness. You don't know a thing about getting along with your peers because just like JJ Silva, just like Liam Catterson, you don't really give a shit about this Iconomy brotherhood beyond the potential it has to benefit your career, and how they have helped you rise up when nobody would even stomach looking at you or would hate themselves enough to listen to every single word that practically bums people out. Just admit it, Diemos, The Iconomy is a bad flu, a faux-brotherhood. You talk about your grand schemes, you talk about our plans, you trace maps and circle your destination, hoping your brother JJ Silva will lead you on the right path, but you know yourself this isn't going anywhere and you're just in it for the ride. Hexa-gun? Our legion represents a true commitment. "Business associates" maybe is how the fans see us, but for the past couple of months from when our group was formed, we've not only been soldiers fighting in the name of a mutual cause, but we've become closer as friends. The bond of this team only gets stronger by the minute, and that same bond we've forged will be written down by wrestling historians in years to come, that same bond will lead us to dominating whatever opponent dares to step on our path. As individuals, as a team, it doesn't really matter because with this bond, there is absolutely nothing to fear. 

Before you look at me for secrets, before you open up my brain and dissect every little tidbit of information that I've apparently hidden from the rest of Hexa-gun, did you even bother looking at the hidden agenda of the outsider that you've brought in and allowed to assist you? 

Did you know that Liam Catterson blames Hexa-gun for his failure to capture the Pure Championship? Did you know that Liam Catterson just went through the Pure Championship tournament, failed to win in the finals against JD Damon, and is now taking it out on Hexa-gun? Did you know that Liam Catterson is hankering to find purpose in his marginal career and using The Iconomy as a boost? Did you know that Liam Catterson only had one reign as World Champion before losing it to Drastik, and is now doing his best to take back his spotlight, and using the Iconomy as his aid, using Hexa-gun as his stepping stone in his desperate search to regain the prominence that left him with that Answers World Championship? Before you point your fingers on those who wish to claim every bit of relevancy, JJ, why don't you look in the mirror and see the identity of the person who NEVER, NOT ONCE, had a claim to begin with? Look at Liam Catterson and see a man who has a vendetta and an axe to grind, bear witness to a fool entranced by the ever-fleeting prospect of revenge, a guy who blames other people before he even thinks about blaming himself as he steps into this losing battle against Hexa-gun, and tell me STRAIGHT UP if that person is to be trusted! It doesn't take a genius to know that Liam Catterson, ever since coming back to Voltage, has been chomping at the bit to once again find the success he previously enjoyed. He's trying to claw his way back to the top, forcing his way to the center of the stage when we all know it's not where he belongs. He is trying to befriend all of you so he can tell the entire world that Hexa-gun wouldn't be defeated by The Iconomy if he didn't step on your turf, that if your hypothetical victory over us weren't covered in his tracks, it would've never materialized... And the sickest part of all this is, you're actually falling for it! Fools are being fools! Idiots are being idiots!  AND THE ICONOMY, AS EXPECTED, ARE STILL BEING STUPID! 

But that's okay. Be stupid. Be blind. And be brave. What happened on Voltage that you perceive is a small chink in our armor is nothing but an opportunity for us to reinforce it and make it that much more impenetrable. Liam wasn't the first wrestler to think he has a foolproof recipe against The Mercenaries and against Hexa-gun, and he probably won't be the last... Others have tried, and others have failed, and just like them, you all will fall somewhere in the long line of victims that mistakenly believed they had the perfect remedy to undo these champions of extreme.
Dynasty Promo # 2

The scene begins with Troy and Marcus sitting outside near Marcus’s pool. They are both wear Atlanta Hawks gear and seem to be conversing a bit. Troy seems to be getting amped up by the conversation. Marcus is keeping calm but he seems like he’s in a pissed off kind of mood. Marcus motions for the camera to approach them as Marcus gets up out of his lounge chair before walking right up to the camera.

Marcus: I’ve had it up to here with ignorant so-called “veterans” taking shots at us as if we are nothing. I’ve had it with the cheap talk and simple threats. I’ve just had it. Donny, you want to talk about relevancy? Okay, let’s discuss relevancy. The last time you were relevant was back at Pain For Pride 8 where you competed in a match that only lower class elitist gotten the opportunity because they had zero spot on the card. You want to hear a number? 3. 3 is the number of FPV’s that has passed that you took no part of because you’re irrelevant. 3. 3 is also the number of wins MX-13 has in their 4 matches. 3… is the number you’re going to hear from the ref with your shoulders on the mat and once again you fade off onto the shelf again for another 3 FPV’s. I’m not going to sit back and listen to a man call us irrelevant when the biggest highlight in his career is just “competing” for a title and never actually achieved anything. Yeah, maybe you have beaten some vets and former champions.. but the fact of the matter is you’re far from better than me alone. When you say MX-13 has little talent? Under what grounds do you have to say that? I watched you get demolished by TLA, and Tig Kelly. Yeah I referenced House Of Glass, who wouldn’t after that ass kicking you gotten? You want me to try something different? Okay, sure. Let’s talk about how Marcus Creed is going to walk into Dynasty and kick your ass! Donny, this isn’t a line you want to cross with me. We have all rights to claim to be a good team because we have proved that on numerous occasions.. What exactly have you done? You’ve beaten former champions.. Yeah, so what? What does that prove? Not a damn thing. People win and lose everyday but consistency is what makes a man worth seeing. Who in the right mind would even buy tickets to a Dynasty show and say “I want to see Donny Diamond tonight!” Well you know what.. you won’t have that problem after this week. I’m going to do something that you have never been able to do in your entire over extended career.. I’m going to have those seats filling in the crowd to see you. They’re going to buy their tickets coming to see Donny Diamond getting his ass kicked each and every week because I’m going to render you a broken man. Donny, I’m going to kick your ass all acrossed this arena and expose every member of EAW to the non-talented.. non-entertaining kind of elitist you are. You’re worthless and if anyone tells you otherwise then I promise you they are remedial. Never once have I ever seek anyone’s approval and if I ever decided to, you’d be the absolute last person that’d cross my mind. I dare you to come at me in this match.. Because so help me god if you do it’ll be the LAST mistake you make. Try and test your fate.. I’m a man of my word and I promise you that this match will define the fact that you’re far from worthy of any piece, ounce, gram, or even pound of gold. Donny, Dynasty will mark the night in which you finally gotten your mouth shut, by Marcus Creed. Remember that.

Marcus: Speaking of ignorant jokers.. aye, Troy, you hear what Lance Hart was saying about us? He decided to go along the lines and say we were weak.. and by we… I think he was referencing to you my man.

Troy: WHAT!!!!! You mean to tell me that this little guy that has no muscle in his whole body is saying that the team of Marcus Creed and Troy Ace is weak he's never been in the ring with us nor has he even seen us first hand. You see, this is why i don't like people because once they get a little muscle they can talk crazy but see what he fails to realize, that muscle would result in an immediate disqualification, not that his muscle could even compare to the kind of genetic monster I am. But he's to small minded to think of that. Let me tell you something Lance once we step in the ring say everything to my face and don't leave out a word because i'm going to hit you so hard and look at the guy you call your muscle and he will think about quitting and being a personal stripper. But that's besides the point it's me and you and come friday i will show you why you should not put MX-13’s name in your mouth you all mines friday and everyone knows this now i'm going to beat the living hell out of you. i want you to know something once Marcus told me about this match the first thing i said was who the hell is Lance Hart and why am i facing him i should be going up against someone i actually know could come close to taking me out hell i would even pay my own team mate to face me one on one then go up against you that way i know its a 50/50 me and you is like a 25/75 there's no chance in hell that you could do it. Then i hear you called us cheerleaders really cause we know that we are good and we remind each other that we are the best ok that's being a cheerleader….no that's being a good teammate but you have no idea of that do you. Im one of the fastest big guys that has stepped foot in EAW. i would destroy you with one spear you've never met anyone like me you've never been hit with 3000 pounds of force have you? It takes approximately 800 pounds of pressure to knock the wind out of you… so needless to say, I could snap you in two, Lance. So clearly you haven't see i'm the one guy you can not compare yourself to i'm the one they can and will end you if i really want to. You are nothing to me but a small figment of dust that has to go and that's just what is going to happen i'm going to crush you once the match starts and you will never and i mean ever speak of MX-13 again that's the truth. Now ask your muscle if he wants to talk shit i smack the lips off that bitch as well.        

Troy: But that’s not the only guys we have to address, Marcus. Let’s not forget about, Angelo Brando.

Marcus: Ahhh… I completely forgot about him after the mass of silence out of him this week. I can’t deny his talent, he’s by no means a bad competitor but he’s no Marcus Creed or Troy Ace. He can tweet from a distance all he pleases, when it comes to the real deal, he’ll fall to hands of The Reverend Of The Ring, Marcus Creed.

Troy: Ha.. Marcus, there you go cheerleading again. Well, according to Lance that is. As for, Angelo, I say; bring all you have. This is out of your reach now.. You’ve tainted your abilities as a solo competitor by teaming with that incoherent idiot, Mark Michaels. While spending all of your time arguing with him.. already taking away from the team, it’s clear you two rely on each other to get the job done. Guess what, he’s not here is he, Angelo? There will be no Mark Michaels which means it’s just you and MX-13.

Marcus: If there was ever any doubt at all, let me clear the air. One member of MX-13 will win this match. You have the two best newer talent elitist vs a whole bunch of nothing here. With our teaming abilities collaborating over for an individual's match we have this one in the bag.

Troy: No matter if Angelo convinced the other two idiots to attempt to form a temporary alliance, they’d still suffer the same outcome. We’re Atlanta’s finest! Dynasty’s dream squad! We will walk out of this match with another W in our column.

Marcus: This is what you get when you match The Ace Of Dynasty, with The Supremacy Reverend! You get, MX-13.

Troy: This is our finale.

Marcus: For Supremacy Is Now!!

Troy: Welcome To E-Ace-W!!

Both: Dynasty’s --- Finest!!

*Fades to black.
Journal Entry # 91
“A Hero Will Die”
(Trent is at a hotel in NYC writing in his “Diary of Demise”)

It’s calm out tonight……

I sit here in my hotel room that I now call my home, accompanied only by the experience of the midnight hour here in New York City. Even at this time I can hear vehicles outside, people coming to and from work, busses, trains, cars. They all mesh into a single existence, the blood through the veins of the “Empire City”, and I can hear every pump of the valve, every drop of plasma coursing.

I can hear voices……

Voices of the nightwalkers in their territory, when they are free to reveal who they really are to the world. I can hear men, they’re yelling. Yelling over some incident I cannot make out through the dozens of feet of open air between us, and through the fortress that is my room. Their words are muffled. I can hear lovers, hand in hand, walking down the sidewalk to only they know where, and what they are intending to do when they arrive only kept in their minds, yet I can tell them everything. I hear their thoughts as if they had been screamed into my ears by the haunting banshee. A shriek so vile the lords of the underbelly in this city would quake at their very mention.

I hear……music…

Yes, music. Melodies, chords, even at this time the addicting venom that is lyrical artwork holds tight on the city of New York. I can’t hear any that I’m familiar with, and yet even these raps, spoken poetry to the beat of an oppressed ancestry, somehow bring me peace. Their words are so self-serving and violent, but as I sit here drenched in my own shadow I realize that we are one and the same.

Then I hear more of my lost family through my bedroom wall….

The married couple next door, they’ve been at each other’s throat for the past three days, but this…..this is pathetic. Two people who have forever chosen to weave their lives together now at a fault zone in their lives because one didn’t look at the check at dinner. Til death do us part, indeed. Money, these idiots put it before everything. Before family, before honor, before love, before dignity. I’m convinced they’d eat each other for the right price, and now thanks to them, I’m kept awake in this blackened twilight……….though, in truth, I would most likely be awake anyway. Sleep is hard to come by in this time in my life.

I fear that this is the commonly referred to calm before the storm. This hour of quiet, peace……it’s just a precursor to the pandemonium that will be unleashed in just a few hours. Released by my own will to maim. Released by my own needed to feast. Released by selfish need to hurt to bleed another man. I fear for his wellbeing.

I can feel every word I write, hear every emotion in vivid detail. I can taste sound and see scents. My instincts are in a dynamic chaos that I cannot suppress. I’ve done so much in the past few weeks I’ve walked the streets of New York. I’ve gone to battle with and defeated many great warriors, yet I too have tasted the flavor of failure. I’ve gone to war with a man who I can say is one of the most vicious competitors I have faced, and I can say that I have bested him in our back and forth conflict. All of this, and yet……..I feel empty.

My life, it has no meaning anymore. I look in the mirrors and yet I can’t even tell what I have become. I’ve gone through a brutal metamorphosis. I’ve gone from a revolutionary, the unwanted leader of the new world order, leading the charge in a blood cry against the capitalistic, drug mongering system! Then I was overlooked. Overlooked by the slime of the world that insults my being to this very day.

And now, that’s all gone…..

My title, my destiny, it’s all gone, yet I’m still cast in this shadow of the fallen idol, lost without identity. Without a name.

Without purpose……..

No More.

I see now why my life has been spiraling downward this entire time, and it’s because I am no longer the man they called Trent Yoder I have become a part to play. A fucking Saturday morning cartoon character. Dynasty marks the rebirth of a spirit that should have never died. The return of the man who stabbed cage Suicidal D in the forehead with a railroad spike just to claim victory, that crucified Kimo Newton out of annoyance, The return of the revolution.

Tomorrow night, a few monsters are killed infront of the starry-eyed masses!

Tomorrow night, a man who represents everything I despise in this world will drown in the black abyss that is overwhelming pride!

Tomorrow night…..The War is Here….

….and a Hero will die.

(Trent calms and take a full breather and starts to meditate as he wrips out a page and starts to write again)

Journal Entry # 92
“Not for the weak hearted”

It’s midnight. Once again I find myself unable to rest my weary eye, so therefore here I sit in front of this wretched desk in my hotel room, desk light on, burning its way slowly into my retina. This oak finish lets the details on the wood pop out; I’ve caught myself counting the ridges in it for the last twenty minutes or so. There’s four-hundred and three.

In these late hours it’s near impossible to see anything, let alone in detail…..but I can see so clear.

I’m seeing red.

I’ve seen it for the entirety of my life, but right now it has become more of a burning crimson, boiling over in a sheer blood lust. A victory isn’t enough……it was never enough. Everything has been leading to one goal: Sending a Message. A message of bettering oneself, to make your selves superior and I served as the catalyst.

Then I entered last week. I walked into The Free Per View with the full intention of leaving the EAW. But it’ funny because Mark Michaels didn’t want me to leave. And I know why. I knew that morning I would spill Mark Michael’s blood. Some people will call it drastic, I’ll call it a job well done, but like always I sat here at this very desk that night and just thought, and I came to realize that it just wasn’t enough. Once again I wasn’t satisfied with the on-screen execution of matches. What could end this hunger? What could help calm my craving for pandemonium?

Now I know. The paradigm has shifted, the colors are see are no longer shades of red. I now see you all as the colors you truly bear. Green.
Green is the color of Chaos.

When all else fails, the color green will set the wave in motion. A stop light shifts from red to green, and all of a sudden we find ourselves in motion. Rubber burns, brakes squeal like pigs struck by the head of the spear, and metal contorts and collides until all that is left is sorrow. All is lost, but that’s not the ultimate source of chaos, is it? That’s not the one thing you’ll all crawl on your hands and knees for.

Green is the color of money.

Money makes the world go round, does it not? That’s what they always told me as a child. My dad in his infinite wisdom once said “Kid, this whole ‘do whatever your heart wants you to do’ bullshit is never going to get you anywhere. You need to find a job that’ll make you some god damn money.” He was just like you. Oh, I see it. The greed in your eyes. For the right price you’d stab the person next to you, and don’t act like you’re the exception. It’s like, in a cruel twist of fate, the very force that keeps your civilization alive is killing it, like a venom in the veins of modern culture.

You all just sit there and watch. Some people just want to watch the world burn, ain’t that right? It’s kind of like observing a flock of Turkeys in a rain storm. They all just kind of look to the sky with their jaws slacked….and they just….drown. I see green in your eyes, on your skin, in your minds.

I see green in another sense too. Green is the color that has ruled the path I walked for the past year. Green is the color of “The Reaper”. The great Brian Kirkland who set the course of his untimely demise like Oedipus. Kirkland, the king who wore a mask of purity to hide the frightened child underneath, set forth to gain the service of the mighty black knight. For many suns and moons, the knights sword slayed champion after champion, allowing the king to use his strength as a means of spreading his propaganda. Then one fateful night, the warrior removed his king’s code of arms, plunging his faithful sword into his chest, and taking rule himself, conquering the zone of combat as his own.
Youthful Aggression, we ruled CZW but their words were false and for it, they were punished. Knox Harper, he groveled like a child as the spike found his skull. Brian Kirkland, our mighty leader, choked on his lies and deceit as I dropped him on his head with a Murder Scene.

But there’s always one cockroach that just…won’t…die.

Mark Michaels. Mark can vouch for me, for my ideas.

Green is the color of envy, isn’t it, Mark? How long have you been in the business, Mark? A hell of a lot longer than me. I remember watching you in your EAW training, just hoping one day I’d be in the ring across from you. That was then, this is now, and it leaves me to another question I’d love you to answer. How does it feel to always be beneath me? To be lost to obscurity as you are? Fear not, though, Mark, because you’re not lost. I have a plan for you. I have a plan for all of you.

You…..may still have potential. I offer you a place salvation. I offer you freedom, but for yourself. I offer you this place in the revolution, but you must be the one to take it by the horns. Stand up and be counted, my brothers and sisters……….
Or be left behind.

Journal Entry #93
Title: "Schoolyard Games"

Ah, School Games.

I remember all of the games we made up in our free time just for the sheer entertainment of it. The young mind is so easily amused, and it's in this gray time that we discover just how creative we can become. They start off so simple, kick the can, hopscotch, stickball. I remember outside in the courtyard I saw a few students play a makeshift hockey game with sticks and a small rubber ball.......I never played though, don't know how fun it was.

They never invited me, something about the "Kid who's Dad smack his family around" didn't seem inviting.

I remember one game I used to play, though. I discovered this game during my first year of high school, a year in which every He-Man want to be would puff out their chests and try to out-do the other males, such Neanderthals. It was during lunch period that day and one boy, I believe his name was Sean but I could just be making that up from my own last name, came running in with this......idiotic grin on his face.

He told his friends he discovered a new game that his cousin from the states showed him, I was lucky enough to overhear the conversation. Said the game was called "Bloody Knuckles" and the rules were simple. Two men.....well, let's be realistic, two boys would place their fists together and take turns punching each other in the knuckles. The first one to submit to the pain and was unable to continue was declared the loser. For a good hour they hit each other, screams of pain mixing with shrieks of joy.......then they said it.

"Go do it to the crazy kid!”

That would be me. Sean dropped down on the other side of the table, starring me right in the eye as if he had known me his entire life. Didn't bother me too much, it was kind of nice actually having someone to sit with for once, but then he put his fist out. Oh how he thought he had taken one over on me. Schoolyard bullies aren't the brightest of people, they tend to overlook small details. One of those details was thet fact that I had ears and they were sitting right behind me. Another was that "the emo kid" was stronger than he could've ever imagined, and challenging him to anything having to do with violence would most likely end in tragedy for him. The third........that "the crazy kid" had to deal with an abusive, drunkard, pill-popping imbecile of a Father at home that Sean reminded him of very much, and in this form he was volunteering for the kid's vengeance.

Stupid people will never learn.

Knuckles touched and Sean hit the kid with a hard right. It hurt.....but he liked it. At that one moment, his depression, his angst, his....life, faded away. All there was was this pain, and it made him feel alive. Back and forth the two delivered strikes, even a bit of red seeping from their hands, giving the game's name meaning. Lunch was about to end, and "the emo kid" found himself growing bored with this one opponent, reeling back, he slammed his fist into Sean's. The sound of bones cracking, the sights of a face crumbling in pain unlike anything it had ever felt before, the feeling of your own hand folded over by theirs......and the taste of agony. Sean's hand was broken, but so was his spirit. Now, the kid would go on to be suspended, you know breaking someone's hand doesn't go over well with school officials, but lucky for him his parents were too high to realize he had even been home to begin with.

I found a new passtime that day. As soon as I returned to school, I couldn't help myself but to keep challenging everyone I could to the game. I've never lost a game of Bloody Knuckles.

See, Mark  I know you won't read this. Hell, in some strange way I'm sitting here talking to myself hoping for an answer, but I can't do anything but warn you in some shape or form. This exact same scenario has happened to me before. Some big, shit talking buffoon trying to invade my personal space and make his name off of my demise, but just like Sean, you have no idea the grave situation you've walked into.

They never do.

Pride is a sin, my friend, and it always comes before the fall.  See, guys, you're playing my game now. I choose the rules, I choose the stipulations, and I choose the prize, and my prize will be your head on a plate.

This is my playground and chaos is order here. You either adapt to the wild or get hunted down like the little, helpless animal you are. The schoolyard bully has tried so hard to harass the "Crazy Kid", but now the kid has struck back, and we see you for the coward you really are. Make no mistake, my setting you on fire was not an attempt on your life, but a warning. I did not fail at anything, and I never do. It was more of a......preview of what's to come. Many give you the edge in this match, but that's because you play a part in this show we call life that I see right through. The hardcore aspect goes out the window when the opponent gives you no chance to utilize it. My limbs are my weapons, and they're the deadliest in EAW, and in the display that I've personally invented you get to test my theory. This friday, I turn your gray face red, and change this skeletal freak into a bloody mary. I walk out of the Bloody Knuckles match with my undefeated streak in the art intact, and you, well you'll be the living example of the fact that after you cross the path of Trent Yoder, you Stay the fuck down.

See You Friday,

Trent.
*Greg is in his casual suit standing in the middle of a ring in his empty training gym.*

Greg: My debut was a major success. I walked into a 3 way dance and came out victorious. I showed that night that EAW is my new home and I came to be the best and nothing less. Now I turn my attention to Lucain Black. Now Mr. Black we never crossed paths but I have always respect men who has honor as myself. Now you have been here and became a big dog here so you will be a great challenge to me because I want to test myself against the best EAW has to offer. And as the great Ric Flair always says, "To be the man, you got to beat the man". 

*Greg smiles, takes a toothpick out and sticks it in his mouth.*

Greg: Mr. Black when we get in the ring I expect you to take the best Jr. Heavyweight in the world to the limit and beyond. I expect you to give me everything you got and more. I expect you to show me if I have what it takes to be here. And if I get anything less then that, you will lose. I expect a honorable match between two world class warriors. Lucain Black. Knuckle Up.

*Greg climbs out of the ring and walks out the door.*
(The camera shows the inside structure of a worn down warehouse. The lighting is very scarce but a spurt of light of the sun is peeking through a gash in the ceiling of the warehouse. As the camera pans down you see Eclipse who is accompanied by Jocelynne as they are sitting on steel barrels and Jocelynne seems a bit ancy. Eclipse looks to her as she then sits still.. then his eyes move on looking at his other surroundings and she begins moving once more. A thud is heard from behind them as Eclipse stands up turning to see what it was and JJ is walking with his bags at hand. He walks over sitting his bags on a barrel before looking over to Eclipse.)

Eclipse: Good for you to join us, JJ.

JJ: I apologize for me being a bit late, I couldn’t find the place. It’s a bit different with you calling for a personal one on one meeting, What’s up?

Eclipse: I figured you and I could address our headaches for the week.

JJ: Ahh -- I see. I just heard we’ve been placed in a 6-Man Tag with Hexa-gun.

Eclipse: Yes, and we’ve been partnered up with none other than The Oncoming Storm, Liam Catterson.

JJ: Yes, this is exactly what The Iconomy arranged for. I’ve had many encounters with elitist and even people at airports wondering what was up between Liam and us. So maybe I should lay that to rest first. The negotiations between Liam and The Iconomy are well -- strictly business. We have a very strong mutual standing on what needs to be done.. and what needs to be done, you may ask? What needs to be done is to permanently dispose of Hexa-gun. Maybe our reasonings differ, but no matter, it’s beneficial to all of us. Hexa-gun is becoming far more than what was expected of them.. not necessarily good, but are attracting undeserving attention. Not only that, but they make a mockery of those who fall victim to their ways.. and I promised a true revolution. That Revolution -- is now!

You see, week after week The Mercenaries have spoken down to us.. and have passed judgement upon us. After all of our trials with them… we’ve seen everything. The Iconomy has absorbed all of this knowledge and we understand just how Hexa-gun operates, yet they parade around as if they know what we can do.. but that’s far from the truth. We’re capable of so much more, it’s like we said before, this is the beginning of many. We will not fall to the likes of Hexa-gun. You can throw everything you have at us and we will fire back! Just when you think you have the answer to The Iconomy, we change the question. If you are really this naive thinking you know what we can do, you will fall. We’re capable of so much more.. You haven’t even scratched the surface of truly beating out The Iconomy.

(Eclipse lets out a small laugh and lunges himself off of the barrel, walking past JJ and heading towards one of the covered windows. He presses his face against the glass, checking the outside world before he smirks and turns to face JJ. The smile on his face is one of a hunter, a smile that JJ knows all too well. It’s the face of someone who has lost all reasoning of caring about his own physical well being, and only wants the violence of the fight.)

Jocelynne: You understand right JJ? The three of you together can destroy Hexagun because unlike Hexagun your united front is one tangible goal. You desire only for Hexagun to be destroyed right? Nothing else. No other distractions. Pure and simple destruction.

Eclipse: Hexagun desires a lot more than that. They desire conquest, with all of EAW as its stepping stone. They even tried that on Voltage...but what they didn’t get is...Voltage isn’t going to lay down like Showdown. We stand up and fight back, tooth and nail to get to where we are. Regardless of whether they want to admit it or not, we have them scared. Liam is behind us one hundred percent, and the oncoming storm has lightning brewing in it. Look at us JJ. The two of us have been through wars together in the past, and now here we are, united on a common path to greatness. Iconomy is set for domination...and standing in our way is a wall that until recently has been immovable. Hexagun have destroyed everyone that has gotten in their way...even us.

Now is our chance to strike back with ferocity and tenacity. I have the focus back in my veins, my mind is set on them JJ. I want to tear them into little tiny pieces, render them unable to move, because if they can’t move they can’t block me from my true target. If they can’t move they can’t dive in front of the bullet that will pierce through the false monster Luzmala. If they can’t move...they...die. Hexagun is strong together...but we are stronger. JJ...we will separate these wolves from their pack, and descend upon them like crows upon a fresh kill. Slaughter...lambs to a slaughter.

(Eclipse laughs aloud, holding the sides of his head as he turns and strikes at the glass, shattering it upon impact. He looks at the blood that cakes his fists before running his tongue over it, licking it off. JJ stares awkwardly, tapping his feet along the concrete to alleviate some fear. Jocelynne moves over towards Eclipse, taking his hand and holding it close as Eclipse looks back over to JJ with a calm expression on his face.)

Eclipse: I have my target. Heartbreak Gal. She has destroyed numerous members of EAW and Dynasty...and has...the ability to do so every time. I want to see her writhing under my boot, just like she makes others writhe under her words and her presence. She betrayed those that gave her a foothold, all for the sake of power. To be honest I respect that...I respect many things about her...but she stands in my way. She won’t retreat when I aim for Luzmala...so I have to run straight through her to get my kill. Fine. I’ll do just that. I’ll charge through her and rip away at what little soul she has remaining and show the world the glory of my kill. My design. My...beautiful...disaster. Heart Break Gal doesn’t fear me. She’s made that clear. In her mind I am nothing more than a joke. Someone she can mock for what I has placed upon my skin, and of the family I keep around me.

I think she may be jealous of that sort of relationship I have with my family. After all...what family does she have? Her daughters, yes? They love their mother I’m sure. What of family not of blood? Hexagun? Business associates. Ones that she would turn on in a heartbeat if it meant that she could gain more power and influence doing it. Y2Impact? I’m sure she’d remain loyal to his side...until the opportunity to unleash the knife and drive it into his spine was given. Me? I won’t turn on my brothers. Not unless I was given a reason too...not unless I was forced too. My fury, my ferocity, is my choice. I wonder if your betrayal is a choice anymore...or if it has become like an addiction too you. An adrenaline rush to your soul. I wonder how it feels. Well...if it’s anything like how it will feel when I feel your blood running down my fists...and the sound of you begging for death...than I’m sure that I too will turn traitor just to feel what I do to you on Dynasty again and again and again.

(Eclipse is staring deep into the camera lenses with ruthlessness written all across his face. After gaining his composure his head slowly turns to JJ who begins clapping. The sound of his hands smacking his echoing throughout the entire warehouse and even shaking the worn out glass. He takes steps forward looking at Eclipse and Jocelynne.)

JJ: Hexa-gun thrives on power.. it’s their way of clinging onto any bit of relevancy they have. Their flag stands tall over the entire brand of Showdown so they marched onto Voltage, Impacts home. Once they figured out there was a fight to be had, they shifted directions.. to make an attempt at the exiled brand of Dynasty. An “easy” target in the masses eyes but the fight is just as fierce now. Hexa-gun now has the attention they’ve desired but can they deal with the pressure? It seems as if Dynasty and Voltage has emerged together to untie the strings and stand against Hexa-gun. In the many battles against Hexa-gun, they’ve always just skimmed by.. but now the tables have turned and we’ve the gun pointed right at each one of their heads. Dynasty will not fall victim to the ways of Hexa-gun, not on my watch. The Iconomy stands strong and alive as ever. If Hexa-gun wants to make the march to our stomping ground, we welcome it. Our doors are always open and if you want to test the strength of this brand and it’s people.. well you’re likely to find just the kind of challenge that you want.

Now it seems that Eclipse and Liam has channeled their favorites for this match which means one thing, my target is acquired. My target is the man known as, Tiberius Jones. Months ago, you were the National Elite Champion! Feeling on top of the world up to the very moment Vance Tybull put you in your place. You fell off a bit from then… that is, until you joined forces with Hexa-gun. That night.. proved a lot to not only me, but each and every member of Dynasty Wrestling, and EAW. It proved that behind the cocky attitude.. lies a scared little girl looking for the spotlight with backup not to far behind. In the singles action, you were decent.. not the best, not the worst. Yet you’re good with pissing your opponents off and that is your offense. When that doesn’t work.. you fail. The truth is, you’re nothing without the rest of Hexa-gun. They are your back bone.. and just like Impact and the Heart Break Gal, this alliance is the only source of relevancy you have left. The power that all of you thrive for.. will lead you right off the cliff. If history has taught us anything at all, it’s that those who seek power.. will fall the hardest. Even the great Roman Empire eventually died out. Our newly found alliance will put an end to all that Hexa-gun has built.. the wall will come crashing down. This is a battle of many as the war is far from over. The duration will determine who is the stronger front.. and Tiberius.. as you see the light flash before the eyes of Hexa-gun.. and defeat is within reach.. I hope the taste is even more bitter than the damage each of you have done on your conquest. We’ll deliver that fatal blow and send all of you where you deserve… out the doors of EAW, NEVER to return.

Remember the day you stood tall..

As the day you fall, will be far greater..

Than where you once were.

The Iconomy will release the era of the next generation, that is absolute!

*Fades to black.*
Liam Catterson wrote:
My first strike against Hexa-Gun has given me success but this journey of removal is far from its end. 
Had I allow his friends to monitor his progress in that ring on Voltage, would Drake suffer the same ending as he did on Voltage? Not a chance because I know deep inside that Drake Jaeger has nothing but the necessity of support when it comes to wars against their nemesis. The look on my face, shocking and admiring the sound of victory as I have suffered months of torment of people like Drake telling me I am not good enough for this company. That notice changed on Voltage because no matter the reasons for his loss, I still managed to show him that just because I have not won a championship in the tough competition we’re surrounded in does not give people the right to judge me. I also want to put rumours your friend, Tiberius Jones instigated on Voltage to rest. It isn’t that I have nothing better to do because if so, you’d see me resigning from this company. Rather you guys can’t appreciate the simplicity of a message that is clear even for a two year old. Listen to the words exchanged between me and your buddy, Drake last week and notice, EAW needs curing. I am the remedy for your infection. Live with the fact your days of superiority have just collapsed because as you noticed, I defended my home brand on Sunday. If you and your group believe that you hold the rights to do anything your leader tells you, you’re ignoring my challenge. There is no greater delight than dampening the spirits of a disease like Hexa-Gun and Dynasty will replicate that feeling.

I partner with a couple of good friends, members of the Iconomy. Three members of liberators against three members of Hexa-Gun and already, I am getting excited about this match because not only do I educate Drake once more in how not to disregard what I am about but they have brought along their friends, to protect them and that justifies an excuse to play with new toys. A spectacular failure, in the end, that is all you guys are and I look to add insult to injury when it comes to my return to performing on Dynasty. And what happens should your team somehow pull a bitter victory against me and The Iconomy? Are you going to bring the champagne out and celebrating, blaring I told you so and acting like a prick like J.D Damon, demanding me to admit a confession of failure? Commence the celebrations any way possible but I will reiterate my words of honour, my hatred dies when Hexa-Gun dies. I will acknowledge, I am not optimistic about taking every battle in this war but my optimism is strong for the annihilation of your group. My proposal to the viewers is quite simple and that is to take victory against Hexa-Gun. Drake, Tiberius and HBG…See, for Heart Break Gal’s sake, I thought she would have the common sense to stop gobbling on Y2Impact’s balls and value this vision Y2Impact will finally end in ruins and I will be the opening for fractures in the team when they start to grow concerns for the direction Hexa-Gun is heading. Then again, why should I expect you to submit to common sense, when was the last time someone spoke highly of your reputation in EAW? Even on commentary, you were pathetic. And it is a damn shame I have to confess that towards you because deep down, I know you are better than this but your head is so far up Y2Impact’s ass, reality is just a fiction to you. I have never had this chance to actually strike against you, HBG and I may be creating envious attitudes in the Vixen division by doing something they would love to do, especially an old friend of mine. I understand you’re not a walk in the park either so I am not imagining my role as greater to yours but if you try to shut me up with your response, I will make you unhappy about coming back into the wrestling business. Run and hide behind Impact all you want but he won’t be there when I have the preparation to finish you off. 

You know when I said I predict bragging rights for Hexa-Gun on one occasion due to their ignorance? Well, I have a message to Drake Jaeger...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…HA…HA…HA! 

All week, you lectured me about choking and rejected all hope of victory due to the previous result. Welcome to reality, you just got your ass handed by someone who has ‘nothing better to do’ and that was due to the legitimacy of a natural fight. I cautioned you that stepping out on stage with your partner would represent you as a pussy and you did the noble sacrifice to silence the claims that you had no balls for a pure fight. Unsurprisingly, I took victory and do you want to know why it comes to no level of shock? At the end of the day, I will always be right about my words. Hexa-Gun can only be considered dominant when they numbers favour them and you would say the exact same words if our roles were swapped. So to displeasure you, I feel the need to gloat about victory but this isn’t the norm however it is suggested because I know the reactions of your group if you do manage to take victory against us and let’s just say if you don’t, well I have the right to call you and the rest of your team the biggest bunch of rejects EAW has hyped up for weeks and months. As I said, this is not the norm but should I remain calm over a sickening group who has zero consideration for me or anyone else who just wants to live in normality in this company without a bunch of dicks trying to stay relevant in the limelight? Pray that I do not own the opportunity to overcome you again this weekend because if I do, you will only be required to listen to the celebrations of Liam Catterson and the Iconomy. You called yourself the dominant force and your objective is to silence every Elitist who is not a contribution to your stupid regime. My desire is to make sure dreams stay dreams, no matter what Shia LaBeouf says. 

And of course, Tiberius Jones, I cannot forget you as I mentioned with my response to your description of my involvement. You see, Hexa-Gun want to imagine themselves as the pinnacle of this company and by doing so, Y2Impact, Heart Break Gal and you guys fused as a team of members who aim to abuse every single thing in their wake. I am facing a bit of a problem in doubt over what I should be admiring about the most. Is it the honesty when you said Liam Catterson has nothing to do or the irony that you said that? Why do I think that line is ironic? What Hexa-Gun is doing is all down for one reason in the final result. That result is relevancy, because Y2Impact cannot succeed in a chance to prove why he is one of the greatest in this company, because the only thing Heart Break Gal was mentioned for before this faction was how fallen she has suffered. It all makes sense and I don’t blame you. Do you want relief in this speech I am speaking right now? This week, you do get the chance to attack me with my permission but the bad news is that defeat cannot be the deciding outcome for me and my partners this week. I don’t believe we’ve traded shots at each other before and that is fine because what I am about to show you on Dynasty is that I am torment. Your bodies will have a troubling concern implanted in your body because when there is an opportunity to beat someone until they can hardly get on their own two feet, I accept that role. Now you must accept your acceptance that Hexa-Gun is not as resistant as you imagined. You and the rest of your members who wish EAW would be covered with desolation. 
What the actual fuck :hhh2:
My first strike against Hexa-Gun has given me success but this journey of removal is far from its end. 
Had I allow his friends to monitor his progress in that ring on Voltage, would Drake suffer the same ending as he did on Voltage? Not a chance because I know deep inside that Drake Jaeger has nothing but the necessity of support when it comes to wars against their nemesis. The look on my face, shocking and admiring the sound of victory as I have suffered months of torment of people like Drake telling me I am not good enough for this company. That notice changed on Voltage because no matter the reasons for his loss, I still managed to show him that just because I have not won a championship in the tough competition we’re surrounded in does not give people the right to judge me. I also want to put rumours your friend, Tiberius Jones instigated on Voltage to rest. It isn’t that I have nothing better to do because if so, you’d see me resigning from this company. Rather you guys can’t appreciate the simplicity of a message that is clear even for a two year old. Listen to the words exchanged between me and your buddy, Drake last week and notice, EAW needs curing. I am the remedy for your infection. Live with the fact your days of superiority have just collapsed because as you noticed, I defended my home brand on Sunday. If you and your group believe that you hold the rights to do anything your leader tells you, you’re ignoring my challenge. There is no greater delight than dampening the spirits of a disease like Hexa-Gun and Dynasty will replicate that feeling.

I partner with a couple of good friends, members of the Iconomy. Three members of liberators against three members of Hexa-Gun and already, I am getting excited about this match because not only do I educate Drake once more in how not to disregard what I am about but they have brought along their friends, to protect them and that justifies an excuse to play with new toys. A spectacular failure, in the end, that is all you guys are and I look to add insult to injury when it comes to my return to performing on Dynasty. And what happens should your team somehow pull a bitter victory against me and The Iconomy? Are you going to bring the champagne out and celebrating, blaring I told you so and acting like a prick like J.D Damon, demanding me to admit a confession of failure? Commence the celebrations any way possible but I will reiterate my words of honour, my hatred dies when Hexa-Gun dies. I will acknowledge, I am not optimistic about taking every battle in this war but my optimism is strong for the annihilation of your group. My proposal to the viewers is quite simple and that is to take victory against Hexa-Gun. Drake, Tiberius and HBG…See, for Heart Break Gal’s sake, I thought she would have the common sense to stop gobbling on Y2Impact’s balls and value this vision Y2Impact will finally end in ruins and I will be the opening for fractures in the team when they start to grow concerns for the direction Hexa-Gun is heading. Then again, why should I expect you to submit to common sense, when was the last time someone spoke highly of your reputation in EAW? Even on commentary, you were pathetic. And it is a damn shame I have to confess that towards you because deep down, I know you are better than this but your head is so far up Y2Impact’s ass, reality is just a fiction to you. I have never had this chance to actually strike against you, HBG and I may be creating envious attitudes in the Vixen division by doing something they would love to do, especially an old friend of mine. I understand you’re not a walk in the park either so I am not imagining my role as greater to yours but if you try to shut me up with your response, I will make you unhappy about coming back into the wrestling business. Run and hide behind Impact all you want but he won’t be there when I have the preparation to finish you off. 

You know when I said I predict bragging rights for Hexa-Gun on one occasion due to their ignorance? Well, I have a message to Drake Jaeger...

All week, you lectured me about choking and rejected all hope of victory due to the previous result. Welcome to reality, you just got your ass handed by someone who has ‘nothing better to do’ and that was due to the legitimacy of a natural fight. I cautioned you that stepping out on stage with your partner would represent you as a pussy and you did the noble sacrifice to silence the claims that you had no balls for a pure fight. Unsurprisingly, I took victory and do you want to know why it comes to no level of shock? At the end of the day, I will always be right about my words. Hexa-Gun can only be considered dominant when they numbers favour them and you would say the exact same words if our roles were swapped. So to displeasure you, I feel the need to gloat about victory but this isn’t the norm however it is suggested because I know the reactions of your group if you do manage to take victory against us and let’s just say if you don’t, well I have the right to call you and the rest of your team the biggest bunch of rejects EAW has hyped up for weeks and months. As I said, this is not the norm but should I remain calm over a sickening group who has zero consideration for me or anyone else who just wants to live in normality in this company without a bunch of dicks trying to stay relevant in the limelight? Pray that I do not own the opportunity to overcome you again this weekend because if I do, you will only be required to listen to the celebrations of Liam Catterson and the Iconomy. You called yourself the dominant force and your objective is to silence every Elitist who is not a contribution to your stupid regime. My desire is to make sure dreams stay dreams, no matter what Shia LaBeouf says. 

And of course, Tiberius Jones, I cannot forget you as I mentioned with my response to your description of my involvement. You see, Hexa-Gun want to imagine themselves as the pinnacle of this company and by doing so, Y2Impact, Heart Break Gal and you guys fused as a team of members who aim to abuse every single thing in their wake. I am facing a bit of a problem in doubt over what I should be admiring about the most. Is it the honesty when you said Liam Catterson has nothing to do or the irony that you said that? Why do I think that line is ironic? What Hexa-Gun is doing is all down for one reason in the final result. That result is relevancy, because Y2Impact cannot succeed in a chance to prove why he is one of the greatest in this company, because the only thing Heart Break Gal was mentioned for before this faction was how fallen she has suffered. It all makes sense and I don’t blame you. Do you want relief in this speech I am speaking right now? This week, you do get the chance to attack me with my permission but the bad news is that defeat cannot be the deciding outcome for me and my partners this week. I don’t believe we’ve traded shots at each other before and that is fine because what I am about to show you on Dynasty is that I am torment. Your bodies will have a troubling concern implanted in your body because when there is an opportunity to beat someone until they can hardly get on their own two feet, I accept that role. Now you must accept your acceptance that Hexa-Gun is not as resistant as you imagined. You and the rest of your members who wish EAW would be covered with desolation. 

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz!-
Jump to: