EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Finnegan Wakefield

Cameron Ella Ava

Keelan Cetinich

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Anthony Leonhart

Latest topics
» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 3:59 am

» Another Territorial Invasion Poster
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:38 am

» NEO Promoz
by Ryan Wilson Today at 2:37 am

» What video are you watching right now?
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:36 am

» The GOAT goes sneaker shopping with complex
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:32 am

» EVO Series 2017
by Ryan Wilson Today at 2:09 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on June 6th 2015, 4:28 pm by Marco
@HeartBreakBoy Cameron, wasn't the only one who beat you down like a dog
Post on June 6th 2015, 2:46 pm by The Heart Break Boy
Getting beat up by Cameron.. Nothing new.. #IfyouknowwhatImean
Post on June 5th 2015, 12:25 am by The Mexican Samurai
@Datsamuraidoe 

Finally here...

#ShanghaiSelfie #GorgeousSamurai #Cut4beiber #EAW #Putmeonthemaincard
Post on June 4th 2015, 9:05 pm by Guest
I'm not going to rest until I have your head on a fucking spike. #TheREALEAWChampion.
Post on June 4th 2015, 5:24 pm by Carlos Rosso
Press conference later tonight. Have a few things I want to set the record straight on some of the things Mr. Black said, plus I have a huge announcement.
Post on June 4th 2015, 4:12 pm by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

Pain For Pride 8 is in our sights.....I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and we will reach the light once we finish our business on Voltage this week.
Post on June 3rd 2015, 8:31 pm by My Watch Has Ended
@TheLiamCatterson
- Urgh...Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. That is what you get when a nobody costs you a world title chance

- This weeks shows an example of how Ventura can be dealt with if he is becoming a thorn in the careers of those trying to progress

@kwiktime32 wrote:
What will you do for PFP then?
I have a few ideas up my sleeve...

@CattersonFans wrote:
You think Ventura is doing this out of revenge? That is what we all believe.
You're right to believe so because I feel the same too. Stupid bastard can't let go of the past.

@THBforever wrote:
Tbh bro, you deserved it for what you did at GR.
Thanks for proving my point Ventura can't let go of the past. Neither can you apparently 
Post on June 3rd 2015, 5:59 pm by Erica Ford
I am so happy and proud to have teamed with Aurora on the Showdown Preshow and score a win in our debut. Now I get to take my act solo on Dynasty. Haruna, Rampage, Maria...you're gonna find out what #DriveOn is all about!
Post on June 3rd 2015, 5:53 pm by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

If there's one thing you have to do before you die, you have to give an old man a wedgie. It's like giving a child one, but with a better reaction and the word 'rapscallion'. #OldManWedgie
Post on June 3rd 2015, 4:20 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Mirei have Maki Horikita poster and she said that she already meet her.... so envy. I hope I meet Maki-san too. I really admire her.
Post on June 1st 2015, 6:10 pm by Carlos Rosso
All seriousness...just had a phone conversation with someone I love and they bringing up some hurtful stuff from my past. At the end of the day, they gotta live with their anger.
Post on June 1st 2015, 4:50 pm by Carlos Rosso
Lucian Black wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Lucian Black vs Carlos Rosso. 

This brings back memories when I used to kick this guy's ass all the time when he was Dark Demon's bitch.
Is this the best you got? Come on.. I've heard that a thousand times before. Have some originality.
What is your malfunction?! A guy can't have happy memories and shit anymore? The hell's wrong with you!?
Post on June 1st 2015, 4:49 pm by GC
@Carlos Rosso wrote:

This brings back memories when I used to kick this guy's ass all the time when he was Dark Demon's bitch.
Is this the best you got? Come on.. I've heard that a thousand times before. Have some originality.
Post on June 1st 2015, 4:42 pm by Carlos Rosso

Post on June 1st 2015, 4:32 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
xJJx24 wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
Just to set the record straight, I know exactly what you are Dachs.  Your just another guy claiming to be better than anyone without actually deserving something. An Icon isn't what I am, it's who I am.  #Iconomy #SilvaVsDachs? #BetterThanYou
yeah no. you don't deserve a match with me.
deserve makes it sound like your worth something..? I'm not asking for match, If I want to fight I will bring the fight to you. Don't think this is a challenge, It will happen or it won't that would be up to the EAW to decide not you.
i doubt it. i'd rather face kerry keller than face you. you're too shit of a wrestler. you'd be a waste of my valuable time.
Your "unbeaten streak" what is it like 4-0 in the past 2 months? That will come to an end VERY soon. Your not that great of a wrestler yourself, in fact I'd rather watch Kerry Keller than you. Your entertainment level is way below average.
you're*

that's another reason why i won't fight you. damn wetbacks don't know how to speak english properly.

Always rely on Dachs to be a grammar cop. The only reason you won't fight me is because you don't honestly know if you can beat me. You think your better than me, but I KNOW I'm better than you.
im actually a grammar nazi. get it right.
Post on June 1st 2015, 4:31 pm by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

Girls, girls, you're both pretty and Brad should totally take you BOTH to prom. Now Maxie, JJ, hug it out and apologize.
Post on June 1st 2015, 4:28 pm by -
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
Just to set the record straight, I know exactly what you are Dachs.  Your just another guy claiming to be better than anyone without actually deserving something. An Icon isn't what I am, it's who I am.  #Iconomy #SilvaVsDachs? #BetterThanYou
deserve makes it sound like your worth something..? I'm not asking for match, If I want to fight I will bring the fight to you. Don't think this is a challenge, It will happen or it won't that would be up to the EAW to decide not you.
i doubt it. i'd rather face kerry keller than face you. you're too shit of a wrestler. you'd be a waste of my valuable time.
Your "unbeaten streak" what is it like 4-0 in the past 2 months? That will come to an end VERY soon. Your not that great of a wrestler yourself, in fact I'd rather watch Kerry Keller than you. Your entertainment level is way below average.
you're*

that's another reason why i won't fight you. damn wetbacks don't know how to speak english properly.

Always rely on Dachs to be a grammar cop. The only reason you won't fight me is because you don't honestly know if you can beat me. You think your better than me, but I KNOW I'm better than you.
Post on June 1st 2015, 4:19 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
xJJx24 wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
you're*

Post on June 1st 2015, 4:18 pm by -
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
Post on June 1st 2015, 4:02 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
xJJx24 wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
lol
Post on June 1st 2015, 3:59 pm by -
xkimbo wrote:
xJJx24 wrote:
Post on June 1st 2015, 3:46 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
xJJx24 wrote:
@EAWIconomy
Post on June 1st 2015, 9:20 am by -
Post on June 1st 2015, 7:43 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Go back to Japan again and meet Petra-chan again.... YAAAYY!!! I feel like having my smile back again, even for only a few days....
Post on June 1st 2015, 2:02 am by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Who woulda known that freakin' Fall Out Boy would be my first ever EAW theme. Then again, look at me. #IDontCare #CauseImAnAsshole #ThatsWhy #Kennedy

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: