EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

Moongoose McQueen

Cameron Ella Ava

TLA

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

The Trickster Azrael

Keelan Cetinich

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» What if EAW was in Marvel or DC?
by Jacob Senn Today at 2:40 am

» EAW Feed Handles
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 2:01 am

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE
by Nathan Fiora Today at 1:38 am

» The Compliment Game
by Anthony Leonhart Today at 1:19 am

» #何でも聞いて (AMA Part 2)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:35 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:12 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on June 11th 2015, 5:57 pm by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Who the fuck uses a roll-up? Who in their right mind uses a god damn roll-up?
Post on June 11th 2015, 2:46 pm by GC
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
@LucianBlack: R.I.P. Carlos' streak
Laugh it up you son of a bitch. When I'm holding #CITV in my hands and you're unemployed, crack jokes then!
Someone's mad..
Post on June 11th 2015, 1:31 pm by Carlos Rosso
Lucian Black wrote:
Laugh it up you son of a bitch. When I'm holding #CITV in my hands and you're unemployed, crack jokes then!
Post on June 11th 2015, 1:26 pm by GC
Post on June 11th 2015, 8:21 am by Guest
.....Im Here and its time to burn down down this motherf********
Post on June 11th 2015, 6:22 am by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

I TOLD YOU! DIDN'T I TELL YOU? The New Ministry's ticket is punched for Pain for Pride 8 and I'm finally released from that fucking straight jacket. Time to get my body bags ready and win this 24/7 Battle Royal at PFP 8 and take over the whole EAW Universe. But this week these jobbers want some more of us and Terry Chambers? #Voltage
Post on June 11th 2015, 5:14 am by Devan Dubian
I'll be spending this week in my name town of Dublin.
I'll be spending Pain for Pride week in my real hometown.
This June is mine to seize.
Post on June 11th 2015, 5:04 am by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

I will tear this motherfucker down
I will burn London to the ground

Don't push me.
Post on June 10th 2015, 3:38 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Poor Aurora..... She's so fired-up but not in a part of that handicap match. Perhaps I can give her my own spot to cheer her up.
Post on June 9th 2015, 6:14 pm by Guest
J Dynasty wrote:
Vance Tybull wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Just a daily reminder that I RETAINED The National Elite Championship triumphantly against Tybull!
@TybullEAWBLS

If my "retained trimphantly" you mean ran like a little bitch when an even bigger bitch showed up to attack your friend, then yeah. Good job. Keep telling yourself you're better than me and maybe over time you can become the first person who actually believes it.

Doesn't matter, walked in champion, walked out champion. Still rocking that champion's payday BAYBAY!
Just remember that your championship reign is about as papery as the checks you're cashing. Enjoy the money while you can, and try to save some, because it won't be long before that title is forcefully removed from your shoulder.
Post on June 9th 2015, 5:52 pm by Tiberius IV
Vance Tybull wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Just a daily reminder that I RETAINED The National Elite Championship triumphantly against Tybull!
@TybullEAWBLS

If my "retained trimphantly" you mean ran like a little bitch when an even bigger bitch showed up to attack your friend, then yeah. Good job. Keep telling yourself you're better than me and maybe over time you can become the first person who actually believes it.

Doesn't matter, walked in champion, walked out champion. Still rocking that champion's payday BAYBAY!
Post on June 9th 2015, 2:06 pm by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
Maria Gonzales wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

It is going to be shook up, he said..... really? That will be my first Pain for Pride match? Well, I guess if she wants to kill the entire division.... I'm not even stopping it. Go ahead, Kill me!
@MiamiMadeEAW

God dammit Haruna, have some confidence!
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Sorry, I don't need to wast my confidence on that match.... That will be futile.
Post on June 9th 2015, 1:35 pm by Carlos Rosso
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
My Path to Pain for Pride was all but cemented, but after Dynasty, you might as well call me the next Mister Cash in the Vault #ArenEqualsWinner #RussianRevolution

Nope. #ChampionofEverybody
Post on June 9th 2015, 1:27 pm by Vanessa Holiday
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

It is going to be shook up, he said..... really? That will be my first Pain for Pride match? Well, I guess if she wants to kill the entire division.... I'm not even stopping it. Go ahead, Kill me!
@MiamiMadeEAW

God dammit Haruna, have some confidence!
Post on June 9th 2015, 12:53 pm by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Hey, it's my friend @PriscillaAhn! She's having a gig in Sydney so I came and watch it. Her angelic voice really makes me feel relaxed after all those stressful and depressing circumstances I have right now.
Post on June 9th 2015, 12:32 pm by Guest
J Dynasty wrote:
@TybullEAWBLS

Post on June 9th 2015, 12:16 pm by Tiberius IV
Post on June 9th 2015, 1:26 am by Bhris Elite
Feels good to be back...
Post on June 9th 2015, 12:33 am by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

I feel sorry for GI Styles. Man's already had a depressing enough go of it since he's been back and now he's in the way of a pissed off wolf. I respect the hell out of you, but I'll be damned if I let you get to Pain for Pride and not me.
Post on June 8th 2015, 10:00 pm by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Yawn. Fest.

Next time, Jarvis ISN'T choosing the movie. #50ShadesOfGrey #50ShadesOfSuck
Post on June 8th 2015, 9:26 am by Chucky P.
I'm more and more disappointed with my Pain for Pride opponents with every passing day. I want to face real fighters. Stark and J.D. Damon have no idea what they're getting into. Neither of you have faced someone like me in your entire lives.
Post on June 8th 2015, 12:23 am by Aren Mstislav
My Path to Pain for Pride was all but cemented, but after Dynasty, you might as well call me the next Mister Cash in the Vault #ArenEqualsWinner #RussianRevolution
Post on June 8th 2015, 12:04 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Post on June 6th 2015, 5:03 pm by Guest
The time is coming soon for The Duke of Gold to take his rightful place on the throne of bones in EAW.

You peasants have been warned.
Post on June 6th 2015, 4:40 pm by Tyler Parker
GI has been in the ring with me before and has a counter for everything I have for him. I'm just going to have to use something else to beat him. #ChampionofChampions

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: