EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Stephanie Matsuda

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Latest topics
» Mallory Wilde
by Keelan Cetinich Today at 4:15

» EAW Promoz!
by Scott Oasis Today at 4:03

» NEO Promoz
by Daryl Kinkade Today at 4:00

» Malcolm Jones
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 3:26

» Jael Arcana-Rosario
by вrσdч spαrks . Today at 2:44

» Happy Birthday Pehrox
by J.D. Damon Today at 0:57

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 19:07 by My Watch Has Ended
El Laberinto wrote:
ok Liam since you like to talk crap behind my back then you challenge me into a Street fight match at Territorial Invasion Civil War PPV unless you are afraid of a little guy
@TheLiamCatterson

The only thing I'm really afraid of is if your inbred family sues me for murdering you in the ring. Buzz off and get out of my area.
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 17:02 by Lumen Gray
Maddie wrote:
Erica Ford wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Lumen Gray wrote:
Big match this week against the Vixens champ... I am sure I can brighten up her day/life @TarahNova #Vixens #LightupyourLife
Careful Tarah is a cheater who needs outside help to win her matches. #RealVixensChampion
Hello Pot, Let me introduce you to Kettle, in the form of Maddie. Maria Gonzales was just as busy a body in your corner.
Shush your face peasant, nobody asked for your irrelevant opinion

Ladies, ladies its just this kinda negativity that we don't need around here.... but its ok... it will all get better Smile
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 16:57 by Lumen Gray
So I have Maria this Thursday night before my match with Tarah this weekend.... so many people needing a little light in their life.
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 13:33 by Bhris Elite
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
SK wrote:
Everyone on Dynasty is focused on the wrong people...
@insanesavior

Seems that since Hexa-gun was revealed everyone views them as the greatest group...maybe it's high time that the Iconamy makes it's presence known to the world...over some corpses.
I agree with you and we will make our presence known after our match on Friday...
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 13:28 by Eclipse Diemos
SK wrote:
@insanesavior

Seems that since Hexa-gun was revealed everyone views them as the greatest group...maybe it's high time that the Iconamy makes it's presence known to the world...over some corpses.
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 13:23 by Bhris Elite
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 12:07 by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

My body bags will have a nice front row seat to our match this Sunday. The end is near my friend, time is settling now open you're fucking eyes because you need to admit your the villain. You only showed up here once for the first time in months....and everyone is sad because the 'hero' Starkman won't show up. The end is near for the false idol of EAW, after I put you in my body bag you're heading straight the graveyard. 8/23/15 it ends... #Voltage
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 10:53 by Brett Kennedy
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@HeyAria: I got fifty bucks sayin' Tarah wipes the mat with new girl's face. Anybody else wanna put money down?
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Depends on the odds. If it's 70-1, I'll totally throw a tenner down.
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 10:46 by Guest
Erica Ford wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Lumen Gray wrote:
Big match this week against the Vixens champ... I am sure I can brighten up her day/life @TarahNova #Vixens #LightupyourLife
Careful Tarah is a cheater who needs outside help to win her matches. #RealVixensChampion
Hello Pot, Let me introduce you to Kettle, in the form of Maddie. Maria Gonzales was just as busy a body in your corner.
Shush your face peasant, nobody asked for your irrelevant opinion
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 10:38 by Erica Ford
Maddie wrote:
Lumen Gray wrote:
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 10:32 by Guest
Lumen Gray wrote:
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 10:20 by Guest
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@HeyAria: Soooo...you can automatically become number one contender by callin' out the champ on social media? That's how shit works now? I can do that, too. Hey yo, @TybullEAWBLS, where's my title shot?
@TybullEAWBLS

If you're really feeling froggy I ain't a hard man to find.
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 10:18 by Aria Jaxon
@HeyAria: I got fifty bucks sayin' Tarah wipes the mat with new girl's face. Anybody else wanna put money down?
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 10:16 by Lumen Gray
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 10:04 by El Landerson
ok Liam since you like to talk crap behind my back then you challenge me into a Street fight match at Territorial Invasion Civil War PPV unless you are afraid of a little guy
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 9:17 by Erica Ford

New ring gear that I'm sporting various nights during the #EmpressofElite tournament. Sucks that I'm going against Aurora first...BUT...If you're gonna reach for the stars, have to go through the Sky first, right?
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 8:52 by Tiberius IV
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Hopefully this is the last time I have to comment on Dynasty Wrestling stupidity, Carlos throwing a bunch of inaccuracies around. Carlos acts like he beat the shit out of me, but not only did I technically defeat him, but HE showed up the next week nursing an injury I gave him not the other way around, so who got beat worse? I also left Dynasty Wrestling because it lacked the titles I wanted and I didn't like the board, maybe if Carlos had thought the same he wouldn't have to bitch all day about lack of opportunities and his home not having a world title
Someday soon, we're going to have another go in the ring. Not only will I make you bleed, AGAIN, but I'm going to take out one of your legs too. And you won't have the strength or the balls to wrestle the week after like I did. Keep running that yap. Vance Tybull closed it for you at Midsummer Massacre and I'll gladly do it again for free.

It must be easy to crack jokes about people's FPV championship performance when you're sitting on the sidelines not wrestling. You know, sort of like how bench warmers can comment on the play of all-stars. Talk to me when you start getting FPV singles matches again. Or even more impossible for you, when you're the champion at a FPV.
Hey, I had a pretty comfy front row seat, free of charge to watching you get your ass kicked. I have no complaints, man.

Ha, and with that complacency being satisfied watching others perform on the big time while you sit back, you wonder why you're passed over for hungrier talent. Maybe you'd be better suited to be a wrestling internet "critic" than an actual wrestler.
Complacency, huh? I've basically said anytime anywhere for the past fucking month and you haven't stepped to me since. My plate's plenty full with Senn this week but please, PLEASE feel free to step up after I'm done with him.

I don't have to come looking for you, I've already won a contest between us. You're the challenger, you're the chaser, you come after ME, just don't blame me for what happens if you do. Right now, I have other people, things and places to stake out before I make my next great heist.
What the hell would I be challenging you for though? Certainly not a belt.

Your manhood, bitch.
Yeah...you took my manhood by winning via COUNTOUT. The fuck outta here with that nonsense.

All I see are wins and loses, everything else is meaningless. If you don't like the ways to win matches, get out of this business. Or bring extreme back, I'd help you with either one.
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 8:48 by Guest
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

And for the rest of you. I'd like to see any man or woman out on the streets have the guts to utter the words "Vance Tybull" to my face, I'd hope you'd have the guns to back it up.
Vance Tybull
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 8:48 by Carlos Rosso
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Hopefully this is the last time I have to comment on Dynasty Wrestling stupidity, Carlos throwing a bunch of inaccuracies around. Carlos acts like he beat the shit out of me, but not only did I technically defeat him, but HE showed up the next week nursing an injury I gave him not the other way around, so who got beat worse? I also left Dynasty Wrestling because it lacked the titles I wanted and I didn't like the board, maybe if Carlos had thought the same he wouldn't have to bitch all day about lack of opportunities and his home not having a world title
Someday soon, we're going to have another go in the ring. Not only will I make you bleed, AGAIN, but I'm going to take out one of your legs too. And you won't have the strength or the balls to wrestle the week after like I did. Keep running that yap. Vance Tybull closed it for you at Midsummer Massacre and I'll gladly do it again for free.

It must be easy to crack jokes about people's FPV championship performance when you're sitting on the sidelines not wrestling. You know, sort of like how bench warmers can comment on the play of all-stars. Talk to me when you start getting FPV singles matches again. Or even more impossible for you, when you're the champion at a FPV.
Hey, I had a pretty comfy front row seat, free of charge to watching you get your ass kicked. I have no complaints, man.

Ha, and with that complacency being satisfied watching others perform on the big time while you sit back, you wonder why you're passed over for hungrier talent. Maybe you'd be better suited to be a wrestling internet "critic" than an actual wrestler.
Complacency, huh? I've basically said anytime anywhere for the past fucking month and you haven't stepped to me since. My plate's plenty full with Senn this week but please, PLEASE feel free to step up after I'm done with him.

I don't have to come looking for you, I've already won a contest between us. You're the challenger, you're the chaser, you come after ME, just don't blame me for what happens if you do. Right now, I have other people, things and places to stake out before I make my next great heist.

Your manhood, bitch.
Yeah...you took my manhood by winning via COUNTOUT. The fuck outta here with that nonsense.
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 8:45 by Tiberius IV
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Your manhood, bitch.
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 8:42 by Carlos Rosso
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Post on Tue 18 Aug - 8:26 by Tiberius IV
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Post on Tue 18 Aug - 8:21 by Carlos Rosso
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Post on Tue 18 Aug - 8:13 by My Watch Has Ended
El Laberinto wrote:
Well Liam Catterson if you want a piece of Brian Daniels then you have to go through me at territorial Invasion Civil War PPV in the winner faces the Eaw World Champion so do you accept Liam
@TheLiamCatterson

When did I indicate intentions to fight Brian? He is a good friend. All I am saying is he has better shit to do than waste it on nobodies like you
Post on Tue 18 Aug - 8:11 by Tiberius IV
@TJonEAW

And for the rest of you. I'd like to see any man or woman out on the streets have the guts to utter the words "Vance Tybull" to my face, I'd hope you'd have the guns to back it up.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: